ICICI Bank Customer Care Complaint

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Dear customer care

I have withdrawal of Rs 10000.00 through ATM which i have not received but its deducted from my account, please DO needful. detail below.

account no:113601503064
    atm ADD: VISHWAS NAGAR, SHAHADARA
    DATA:07/03/2013
    TIME:19:46:25
    ATMID: S1CW3282
  • edited March 2013
    This is rajeev sahni crom dehradun using icici credit card from last 6 to 7 years.I always face a problem regarding credit card statement which is not delivered to due to which my payment was late. last month i made a same complaint regarding the fake delivery report of my statement by xfas courier company and my complaint number is sr256954361. after that this month on 7-3-2013 i recieved sms from icici bank regarding the same that statement was delivered to you on 1-3-2013, but till the date i did not recieved any statement. i tried calling customer care number 9897308000 several time but did not get any response. i checked my statement on internet today in which they charged late fees plus interest for late payment for last month in which i did not recieved the statement and i made a complaint. they ensure me that they will waived all the charges and interest. but still the same was leived. kindly loged my complaint and do the needful as early as possible.

from:
    Rajeev Sahni
    mobile no. 9837063634
  • edited March 2013
    I have made purchasing in SARAVANA STORES T. Nagar Chennai with my ICICI Debit card no. 4216276022115446 on 24/11/2012. Billing person swiped my card two times & my account has been debited two times of Rs. 2574.50 + Rs. 2574.50.
    When I checked with SARAVANA STORES Chennai, he said he has received only one payment but in my account no.602201525345 two times debited same amount in same day & time.
    Then SARAVANA STORES Chennai wrote a letter to ICICI bank & said we have received one payment of Rs. 2574.50 but our customer has debited two times in his account, so please credit same amount in his accunt.
    We have already registered complain in ICICI bank & complain no. is “SR247347590”.
    I have given complain in writing with in our Chennai branch with SARAVANA STORES letter & our account Xerox copies. But so far I am not getting satisfactory reply from any where, how to get my mone back.
    So, I am requesting you to kindly help me to credit Rs. 2574.50 in my above account.
    Thanking You.

With regards,
    SUMIT KUMAR
    (Card Holder)
  • edited March 2013
    On 27nth February there is a deduction of amount 12546 Rs to some loan account LABNG00026684037. But actually I don't have any loan account.. So plz help me plz. I had a big problem from this. My a/c Number 172201500806.
  • edited March 2013
    very poor customer service ... i couldn't able to speak with customer care member because it always says please be hold on line. i have been waited for ten minutes but still no reply from customer service..
  • edited March 2013
    To customer care officer.

I have paid my last card payment on 18.02.2013, rs 2500 by neft,yuor latest statement dtmar o2,2013 also shows this. Then why you have blocked my card and declined my last vodafone bill payment for which i had faced so many problems.
    I had several discussin with your customer care phone banking officer (yesterday evening with lekha).the recorded conversation i have preserved.

Nobody could give me the idea that what is happening in your book.

Now my request to you;

just answer me,what should i do now.

How to stop my card facility.as i want to discontinue this after clearing my dues.

Donot pay my vodafone bill from today.

Lastly my question is ,is it my reward for 15 years attachment with you?

Give your openion immediately or i will bound to circulate my harassment by you over facebook twitter.

anutosh mukherjee
  • edited March 2013
    i Have made the payment on my policy for Rs. 50000 ( annual premium) and the same got debited from my account on november 24 2012.. The prudential people say that the money has not been recieved. My rm gave them all the neccessary bank statement /debit statement and the snapshot of money getting debited from my account towards icici prudential on the above mentioned date. Still some rigid/stupid lady working in icici prudential janak puri branch named SOMA CHAUDHARY is not willing to act, as in she is super lazy busy having pizzas and looking for new customers to sell policy to. What kind of a bank and service is this when u employ such disgusting people in ur branch as operation managers.

I need a strict enquiry as to why is ICICI BANK USING my money for more than 3 months now and where exactly is this lying??

RENU GAKHAR
    POLICY NO .14626916
    Dear Mr.Rakshit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '4061980' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • edited March 2013
    I did a money transfer from USA to canara bank. money debited on 27th feb and as of now still money is not credited to my account, not sure what to do
    Fax to 022-66466683
    Dated: 26/2/13
    ICICI BANK
    Customer Care

Dear Sirs,
    We are having savings account with your bank having No. 693301418058.We have made online payment of Rs.2625/- to National Law University, Delhi
    through our
    Debit Card No. 5399986933009126 on 6/02/2013.

For the first time we have not received any acknowledgement therefore we have made payment again, but our account has debited twice.

On 12-02-2013 we had contacted to customer care toll free no. 9829222292 and complained for the same. We have been provided complaint No. SR257838968.

We are sorry to say that till date we have not received any Credit for Rs.2625/-(Disputed amount) in our account which is double debited in our account on 6/2/13.

We once again request to please arrange for an early resolution.

Thanking You in Anticipation,

(Shyam Sunder Mittal or Vimlesh Mittal)
    SB A/c 693301418058 with ICICI Bank
    Mobile No. 9413263208
    Email: mittalss.mittal@gmail.com
  • edited March 2013
    I am having an ICICI Credit card, I have activated the autodebit facility. In the Month of March 2013 the due date
    for my credit card was 13.03.2013, but the idiotic autodebit system of ICICIbank get ititiated on 12.03.2013 itself, I was not having sufficient funds on that day
    so imposed panely and other charges. Now I am trying to report it to their customer care. But its ridiculous everytime it asks to enter many things then on the final menu where I should supposed to talk to their phone banking officer, they inform me that there is heavy traffic please call later.

I am really worried of the system of ICICI, I stronglu urge everybody not to deal with ICICI for any thing related to phone banking ot internet banking. They are not cheaters
    but their system has collapsed. They cannot care for thier customers at all and untimametely you are the most helpless person.....
    So Beaware nothing online from ICICI....

Credit card....no
    debit card....no
    ICICILOMBARD policy...NOT at all. you will die and their phone banking officer will remain busy.

TAKE CARE
  • edited March 2013

So Beaware nothing online from ICICI....

Credit card....no
    debit card....no

TAKE CARE
  • edited March 2013

I am Suraj Shetty. I work for Metric Stream and my salary account is in ICICI. I had received a call from ICICI Customer Care in the month of January regarding life time free Credit Card. As i was interested in the offer, i asked your representative to meet and collect the required documents. I have submitted all the required documents as expected by the bank. And for the current date, there is no update from your side regarding the Credit Card. I got this

Response Number : S100101712748

One of your representative had even come for physical verification. And later on i had got a call from ICICI bank regarding what name should be there in the Credit Card. And now there is no response from your side. Please take action on this and kindly update me ASAP, as i am badly in need of the Credit Card. Waiting for your response. Please mail me with the update.

Kindly note that, you have got my office mail id wrongly. Its

suraj.seetharama@metricstream.com

Suraj
  • edited March 2013
    This is vardhan recently i had opened account in icici bank on same day they verified provided cheq book my account number-169001500893,ID-526564816,ideposited acheq in kaitabad branch till now it was not credited to my account ,I went to bank and enquired those people telling account is not atall activated.what was the next step
  • edited March 2013

I am KOUSHIK CHAKRABORTY , my account no . is 004201505009. my branch : BJ-140, SECTOR-II ., SALT LAKE CITY, 700091. I do not get any hard copy of bank statement july 2012 to till now.

please send my address .

koushik chakraborty
  • edited March 2013
    Hi i am not havng an account in icici bank. But i used to get notifications to my mobile number.
    My mobile number is 9952666056. Kindly stop this.
    Dear Mr.Sumit,

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Dear Rajeev,

We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

• edited April 2013

I am Sanjay Sahastrabuddhe from Pune, Maharashtra.

On 31st March, 2013 afternoon I was sleeping and suddenly I got a call from 91 8506011216 at 4:00 p.m. and a lady was introducing herself (I was sleeping and suddenly awake, I not even remembering her name). She was from ICICI bank Delhi head office. She was insisting me to buy some product. I clearly told her that "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS, AND GOING FORWARD NEVER EVER CALL ME ON SUNDAY" and I disconnected the phone call.

Immediately within 30 seconds from the disconnection of the call by me, I get another call from the same number91 8506011216 and SHE LITERALLY STARTED ABUSING ME by my mother’s name!!! saying that “ARE PAHALE MERI BAAT TO SUNLO, BAGAIR SUNE TUM BAKE JAA RAHE HO” – she again abused me by my mother’s name and she disconnected the call. I try to call her 10-15 times, but she was not taking my phone call. Finally I sent her a SMS “PICK UP MY PHONE OR I WILL MAKE A POLICA COMPLAIN”.

I again call her and she picked my phone and disconnected the call within 4-5 seconds. This continued for about 5 times. Since I was continued to make her phone calls, finally she picked my call. I asked her to repeat her name and designation. She disconnected the call and switched off her cell phone.
    First of all I am getting this kind of calls on Sunday afternoon, while I am sleeping (in addition to weekdays), which is a holiday I usually spend with my family. Again I have to listen somebody abusing me for my straight forwardly saying that that "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS, AND GOING FORWARD NEVER EVER CALL ME ON SUNDAY". If such people want to complete their targets on 31st March (year ending) is it mandatory for us to listen to what they are offering us if we are not interested in buying any credit card or investment product? While I was responding her, I did not abused her at all. Why ICICI bank is recruiting such people who have no sence how to talk to prospective customers? Is it a policy of the bank If a prospective customer is not listening to you, ICICI telecallers can abuse them by their mother’s name?
    Dear Mr.Shyam,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details . Our official will get back to you.

Dear Mr.Vardhan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your account number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Dear Mr.Suraj,

Dear Jadon,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '4134151' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • edited April 2013
    siwan bihar barnch phone no deth i am verey porblem not contect manegar
  • edited June 2013
    i am student age 20 doing gradution
    we had apply for a personal loan by keeping our house as gurantee which will be a cost of 60lakh and we apply for a lon of 3lakh and they said as th bank rule they cnt give 3 instead i have to go for 8. we agreed its been 8months we follow-up you and we spent an amouny of over 10000-15000
    for the procedure,auto-bus fare, giving pocket money to get an authorized certificate till this moment exactly from 09/08/2012-12/06/2013 we dont have any news all they saying everytime everything is okay just one mail have to come.i dont really understand could this excuse really suit our instant technology?
    i really dont know even am going to be a fool or not by typing this much and you people regreat all this.
    whom all this read i would like to know if smeperson apply for a loan
    just to save her daughtr from death will give that bloodyloan on her funeral.
    i am really dissatisfy about the international reputed bank icici.
    i am sure there wont be enough time for you people to come down if ur status going like this
    please with a hope of do something atleast you have some ethics.
    sruthi.
  • edited June 2013
    I have open an R/D of Rs. 10000/- per month, and the same has been matured on 02.05.2013. regular installments were deducted from my A/c 002701007025. The amount after maturity was supposed to credit in my account automatically. Till date nothing has been done. on my visit i came to know that the same has been kept pending with remarks over dues. All the installments has been debited from my account and has been credited in my R/D account regularly. I was intimated by the staff (Lady) that they can not give the money back unless I give them request, this clause was not there while opening the account. and I was advised to approach any body or consumer forum for the same. This is how ICICI bank is working? It seems they are interested to collect money and not interested to give it back. Your bank cannot digest the money like this. It is therefore requested to deposit the matured amount with delay interest legally. thanks P. Naha. 102c, Pocket-B, Mayur Vihar Ph.II, Delhi : 110091. Mob 9013730967, E-mail : naha_pn@yahoo.co.in

I am unable to process the NEFT/RTGS for non ICICI Bank. Understand that today is RBI holiday for closing, but how can we know that is holiday for that? Since I have facing the Error on clicked on the link which is provided by for i.e. holiday list which is also wrong its showing pervious year’s (2012). Ref the attachment’s please.

Since I have already proposal to pay to someone very serious it’s really very disappointing that without proper information you have close the Neft/Rtgs
    I want to heighten this issue since I am facing a trouble regarding the fund transfer.
    Dear Credit card Team,

last Month 30th june 2013 i lost my card , and i got an SMS saying that your card swiped for trasaction worth of INR 2000.at 9:36 pm @IOCl national service .and i received this message at 9:40pm

immidiately i made a call to call center and i was waited till call center executive to respond it has taken arround 10 minutes to respond.after that i blocked my card and requested to return back the same which was not authoried BY me i.e INR.2000.00.

your call center people are saying complient at police station for card misplaced ,but that perticular transaction got unauthosied by me and transaction slip was not signed my me.

plz stop my INR 2000.00transaction and credit back to my card.

thanks and regards,
    E.sandeep Rao
    9052225223.
    icici card transaction no is:T-253073.
    Dear sir,please unblock my credit card
  • edited August 2013
    Dear sir, my wife parsonal loan in your bank settelment at 31 Aug 12 and PL No.00004049525 name is Achla Bhasker harasment my wife your krishna cousltancy laxmi nagar in delhi Mrs prinka or pinki use very cheap languge . I tell. Mrs.prinka or pinki pl. contact me for my PL no 00004194559 in my mob.no 9818228849 but madam can't cont.me but harsment my wife for my PL .so, I request to you pl as soon as action in krishna coustant Mrs. Prinka
    Thankyou.