ICICI Bank Customer Care Complaint

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Dear sir/mam,

My name is kashinath sharma and my a/c no 628101529231
    I have inform to you singnature is not updated in bank system because of my byke loan ECS is not debited in my account .
    I have complent to bank dated 18.07.2012 req no -233383753 but my problem is not solve at till date .
    so kindly help me.
    reg
    kashinath sharma
    9044222088
  • edited October 2012
    This is regarding my credit card,would like to inform you that my credit card no5176 5337 4665 2004 is expaired june 2011,and till date i did not receive new card from icici bank, it is almost seventeen months,could you plz let me know,when can i get my new credit card.awaiting for your kind reply.

Thanks and Warm regard,
    RAJNEESH
    OM SAI RAM
  • edited October 2012

with reference to the stopping of my husbands pension account on death. I have submitted the application to ICICI Bank chandiviali baranch for commencement of pension to me on death of my husband. I have not received any reply till date. the details of account given below

account nUMBER 000401733511 NAME kANADE RAVINDRA RAGHUNAH
    To Icici Bank

I will submit my chq. on 01 /11 / 2012 of civil line branch my chq. name is wrong i want my chq. we r not given any response my chq. states
  • edited November 2012
    I AM HOLDING A CREDIT CARD BEARING NO 4629 8642 3274 7008 WHICH WAS BLOCKED DUE TO WRONG ENTRY INTO MY EXPENSES BY SOME MISCREANTS . THEY HAD TAKEN MY VALUABLE TIME BY TELEPHONING ME SEVERAL TIMES AND SOME HOW IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES AS PEOPLE OF ICICI BANK ONLY. HOWEVER YOUR GOOD OFFICE COULD KNOW THIS AND BLOCKED THE CARD PREVENTING FURTHER DAMAGE. SIR I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR YOUR SUCH QUICK ACTION .
    I AM NO CARD TO OPERATE ON BEHALF OF ICICI BANK. I SHALL BE GRATEFUF TO YOU FOR ISSUANCE OF A NEW CREDIT CARD AND ALSO TRANSFERRING ALL MY CREDIT POINTS TO MY NEW CARD.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY OTHER FORMALITIES TO BE DONE BY ME FOR GETTING A NEW CARD.
    PLEASE ALSO REVERSE THE ENTRY WHAT IS EXISTING IN MY OLD BLOCKED CARD AS THAT MONEY OF RUPEES 7077.20 IS NOT PAYABLE BY ME AS I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY SERVICE OR PURCHASED ANY ARTICLE AGAINST THE ABOVE ENTRY.
    THANKING YOU FOR YOUR QUCK RESPONSE SIR.
    REGARDS
    ARJUNA CHARAN BEHERA
  • edited November 2012
    This is inform you that,I and my Wife are getting lots of calls from your recovery egencies,I had launch a complain against that in Goregoan police station,I dont know whats the matter,they are telling me its the matter of your Dads outstanding payment of credite card,but it was allready closed and we are havving the court statement of final settelment ,if you want copy of that i will provide you but not to recovery agents.If i will get this type of call again & again I will again see the another source to settel it down.

Kindly look into this matter.

My Contact no.7498269283

Sudip Varsolkar
    ICICI Bank has debited 1 Lakh from my savings account towards a Fixed Deposit, which was not authorized by me. I have an account in Andheri West branch. Banking with ICICI Bank has caused me a lot of mental agony. I also hold an account in HDFC Bank (Salary Account). The difference in service levels of both these private sector banks is astounding. While ICICI bank has regularly created issues (4 major issues in 10 years), HDFC Bank has not created a single issue in the past 7 years. It is my limitation that my ICICI bank account number is registered in my Mutual Fund & Bonds, else I would have shut down the account years back. Worst bank indeed. I can say that since I have had bank accounts in 7 banks (Standard Chartered, Citibank, HSBC, Bank of India, ICICI, HDFC, SBI) in my working career.
    I want noc for my loan i have not my loan no.

My rc no.ka-05 he-974
    Hello sir,

my name is s.siva kishore, i have opened as on dated 19-11-2012 savings account in your kanigiri

branch, prakasam district. My account no is 069801502805, in that day account section name pavan,

account kit given to me, and taken some signs in application form, and he was told that with in

two days your account activated, but from that day that account is not activated, i am asked

what is the reason, he says you have already joint account in icici bank, in the same branch,

actually he don't asked me at the time of account opening, nearly from 15 days they don't respond

properly, finally bank manager says with in one weak u r account amount rs 5000/- send to your

address, i hope this month 20th i will receive my amount.

Thanking you sir
    Dear Madam/sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I got a Term Deposit of Rs 20,000/- @ interest % 5.50 made from Bank of Rajasthan (South Extension Branch on 06th of November 2008).this was made for 46 days and from the date mentioned till date it has been on auto renewal. The number for the term Deposit is 66 42 100 00 166.

I Went to the branch on 26th of November 2012 to get it auto renewed again..But to my shock I was told by one of our Executive that the Term Deposit is overdraft since March 2012 and hence no interest is being made on this Term Deposit.

I asked the matured value on this Term Deposit but I was told that starting from Nov 2008 til Nov 2012 I will be getting Rs 101/- on this Term Deposit.

This is very disappointing and I would request you to kindly see to it as because of your merger from Bank of Rajasthan to ICICI, the customers are facing a lot of problem.

I have already highlighted a problem which I am facing and my parents(Senior Citizens) have lost a lot of time and money in getting themselves entered as Senior citizens..they were clearly mentioned as Senior Citizens in their FDS receipt but all thanks to your merger from Bank of Rajasthan to ICICI, your kind staff failed to notice that and registered only in the hard copy and not on the system..

I would appreciate an early reply from your side.

If you have any query, please contact me at 99 7107 1830.

winnie
    I have been a customer of ICICI Bank for the last 4 years and have been maintaining a good balance in my savings bank account. number is
    041501501027 in Fort branch. However, I see in my statement that
    the bank has charged me a minimum account balance charge of Rs.
    112.36 (Total Rs. 224.72) I do not expect this from a bank of as good standing as ICICI. When i saw charges on 05/12/2012 i called your customer care i got reply that it was regular charges but i could not understand why now i eligible for charges. after talk with that customer care officer i got reply my one month charges waived off in 24 hrs but i did not get. it’s happening with me and I strongly encourage the bank to strengthen their controls in this aspect, in addition to refunding the charge back to my account. Should you have any questions or need to discuss this further, you can mail me on ravisuraj1980@rediffmail.com.

Transaction Details:
    22/11/201 PrivlgMABchgs,Oct12,+ST12.36 112.36
    05/12/2012 PrivlgMABchgs,Oct12,+ST12.36 112.36

my contact no 9892819669
    Dear,
    I am Raiesh Ahmad,
    had opened my new account in Ahmedabad Branch, i received the ATM Card & Pasword but unfortunately i lost my password while screching the same,
    My card No. 4629520350933974
    my personal details are as follows

Name:- Raiesh Ahmad S/o shafi Mohammad,

Mother's Nmae:- Rashidabanu
  • Susheel S KumarSusheel S Kumar Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi ,
    I use to have a car loan from ICIC Bank which was closed about 4 yrs still showing active on my CIBL report .

I have the NOC and the payement history for this with out any bounces

If someone can advice ehat to do on this .
    i HAVE FILLED UP APPLICATION FOR A FIXED DEPOSIT OF RS 5 LACS WITH CLEAR CUT INSTRUCTIONS TO KEEP MY WIFES NAME (Esha Mukherji) AS FISRST FIXED DEPOSIT HOLDER INSTEAD OF ME FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSES.There is no question of putting my name as first account holder (Dilip Mukherji) when I have given clear cut instructions.If you dont follow my instructions I will withdraw most of my money from the Bank and Deposit it elsewhere where they follow my written instructions.Kindly get back to me at the earliest.I am a Privelege account Holder Savings acct no 629201051967.Gp Capt (Dr) D Mukherji Mob 9880506390 acct is at OMBR Layout bangalore branch
    dilipmukherji141@gmail.com

This is Ambili S,

Was having 2 ccs from ICICI bank, one was an addon for the other one. Used to track both the cards using netbanking, one card all dues were paid off before due date, for the second one couldn't check the last balance before due date and link got disappeared from netbanking. Wrote a mail using netbanking option and bank did not reply for one month, and next month, for my reminder mail i got a reply with late fine and interest fee added to that. From then on kept on checking with bank and customer care people to waive off the late fine and interest fee and they conveniently pushed the argument thereby adding the latefine and interest month on month. In between more than my due amount as of expiry month was deducted from my savings account as well as through a cheque i paid to the bank. After close to 2 years , now bank says i owe them 12,000 rs for a card whose validity is over 2 yrs before and whose last due amount I'm trying to pay from last 3 years.
    Dear sir my self javed usmani and a/c no 041401517989 and am holder of icici bank . I have debeited by hdfc atm but debeitted from my account but i have not received my payment on dated 25.12.12 on timing 6.30 my ammount was 3000 debeited my account pls solve as soos as
    Dear sir/madam,

I am Roopa Pavithran, Manager-Corporate Affairs, Saroma Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd, Vatakara, Kozhikode district, Kerala.

We had made two Fund Transfers through our Netbanking account with INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, VATAKARA as per details given below. The account number of the beneficiary was erroneously typed as follows , but the beneficiary name and IFSC Code are correct. The amount instead of landing in the beneficiary's account in ICICI BANK, Udhagamandalam Branch, Tamilnadu has been understood to have been landed in some account in ICICI BANK, MUZAFFARNAGAR.

01/10/2012 Preethi Classic Towers 145502000000473 ICIC0001558 158805000027 VT120095330 5000.00 IOBAN12275024962

11/12/2012 Preethi Classic Towers 145502000000473 ICIC0001558 158805000027 VT120098333saroma 22284.00 IOBAN12346005154

The Actual beneficiary account details were as follows:

Beneficiary name:Preethi Classic Towers

A/c Number: 155805000027

IFSC code: ICIC0001558

Branch: Udhagamandalam

I had requested for the reverse of the transaction, but ICICI had reversed only the first one i.e 5000/- They say that there are no sufficient funds in the account. But please note that being a dormant account, no funds can be expected in this account and as such no withdrawals by the account holder will take place. Then how come there is a shortage of funds. If its the charges taken by the bank, I humbly request the bank to reverse the same & credit it to our account mentioned below. I understand that ICICI is a standard bank of the new generation with quality service. Expect the same here too. Your earliest action will be highly appreciated.

BANK DETAILS

Account Name: Saroma Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd.,
    Bank & Branch: Indian Overseas Bank, Vadakara
    Type of Account: Current Account
    Account No: 145502000000473
    IFSC Code: IOBA0001455
    I Avadhesh tiwari,Saving, a/c no-156901500122,Nallasopara (Maharashtra)Branch.
    @ no,to my registered mail id,
    As it is not yet seen in my debit card,
    Kindly look in to it and do the needful.

We have not received ICICI Bank account e-statement for the month of Nov.2012 as details as below.

Name : PATEL MAFATLAL MADHAVLAL
    ADD : A-11, GITANJALI DUPLEX, TARSALI

A/C : 000301007145

Please do the needful & send to me on my e-mail.

Patel M M
    my debit card has been blocked without any reason and i want to know the reason for that.......mob no..9620344613

Today at 2:15 PM I did the transaction of 400/- from CorpBank ATM navi sangavi branch.Money get deducted but cash didnt come out from ATM machine.Does it mean the transaction happened or not ?? please let me know.

mail ID:rajeshk.queenzend@gmail.com
    Hi this jitendrachauhan From Lucknow

I hav Opened a Account with ICICI Bank Branch AMINABAD Lucknow (u.p)

1-9- 2012 My Account No. 103301507111

My RTN 8765396524

Dabit card Has not been given by Agent Still to your custmor Jitendrachauhan

so plese Provid me Debit card Otherwise I AM GOING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
    Hi this jitendrachauhan From Lucknow

I hav Opened a Account with ICICI Bank Branch AMINABAD Lucknow (u.p)

1-9- 2012 My Account No. 103301507111

My RTN 8765396524 & Gmail ID jitenderachauhan19@gmail.com

Dabit card Has not been given Still to your custmor Jitendrachauhan

so plese Provid me Debit card Otherwise I AM GOING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
  • edited January 2013
    I tried to withdraw money from ICICI Bank ATM at Dhayari (ATM Id: STCH 7818) on 01 Jan 2013. It was giving error Transaction Declined, Response Code 005.
    I tried for Rs. 1900 once and Rs.2000 once.
    My account debeted for Rs.1900 and Rs.2000, but I did not get any money from ATM.
    My account No. 033801003970.

Please help.
  • edited January 2013

I order 30 days before 50 icici printer rool & i complained for the my 2 machien was not working proper (batch close was not coming) but from your site no help provided me and i was facing the lot of problem i was called in your custmor care no .(9 times)18001021671 but she&he told me i was send some one with in 24 hr.
    if u r not provoded the good sarvice so why you will promised to best sarvice
  • edited January 2013
    My 2 cheque has lost due to carlessness of bank employee.My refund cheque was corrired to bank on 3rd dec which was recieved by bank .i hav a proof of that but bank imployee refusing the same. 5 times i have visited to get resolution but i have been disappointed by bank emp .Hence should i suffer or can get help.

Pramod yadav
  • edited January 2013
    I, Mr. Kisan Parashram Bondre have a S.B. A/c. No. 03201516170 with ICICI Bank, Thane Branch. On 21.01.2013 at about 21.14 I approached to Vijaya Bank (ATM ID SVD-509901) and tried to withdraw a sum of Rs. 3,000/- using my Debit Card No. 539980032000177 whereof I have failed to withdraw the amout. Hence please to record my complaint and do the needful.
  • edited January 2013
    My home loan accout no was LBPAT00001305011. Please e mail. my statement so that i can avail income tax claim .
  • edited January 2013
    I have trying withdraw Rs. 500 from atm machine not given any money(some technical problem &switch off the atm machine)& Debited my a/c by500& not reverse in my a/c.
    my a/c no 001301585749.
    atm id stchb368 location kailash chowk. ludhaina.
  • edited January 2013

Totally i disappointed about ICICI Bank Account for Using the Internet Banking...
    Bcz if forget any password or anything na, it vil suddenly it will disabled..
    And they send the details to Home Address oly..
    It is really hard to handle with this account... And any where i called to Customer care, they vil make me to wait atleast from 10 mins to talk...
    How can i rectify this issues and how to handle this things help to fix these things..