ICICI Bank Customer Care Complaint

I have two Bank account in ICICI Bank - 1. Self and 2. join account along with my wife.

On 28-March-2012 evening i had transferred online 3.5 lacs to my joint account to myself account within ICICI bank, however on 29-March-2012 morning when I checked I found surprisingly that it has been transferred to some other account. In the morning of 29th I have registered a written complaint to Chandivali bank and staff and branch manager has help me to written the complaint and lean the wrongly benefitted account with said amount.
The wrongly benefitted account is in Aligarh and person is not reachable on provided phone – confirmed by bank staff. I am not sure how I can get my hard earned money back.

Thanks and regards,
Shiv

Comments

• ICICI Bank CareICICI Bank Care Senior Member
    edited April 2012

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2901715' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • edited April 2012
    I have trying to withdraw Rs.10000/- from ATM but machine not given any money & debited my account by rs.10000/- .After sometime Rs.9000/- reverse in my account but Rs.1000/- remain for return. My a/c No. is 076601500025
  • edited April 2012
    SB Account No.026501000181

The aforesaid Account was dormant for sometime. The Account has been reactivated. A Pass Book has been obtained. The Balance as on01.03.2012 has been shown as Rs.46911.00 which is not correct. Summary of Accounts as on 31.03.2011 was Rs.45,228.00. In the said Summary of Account as on 31.03.2011 a sum of Rs.109.00 has been arbitrarily deducted towards debit card whereas there is no debit card in use against the concerned SB Account. Kindly look into and get the errors rectified.

Urmila Mahanty (J)

Email Id mahantygp@gmail.com
  • edited May 2012
    some of your customer care members are really so noncence that they do not know how to behave with people. some of your customer care people call us and making some nonsense... after telling that i am busy then also they make fun again and again by calling me. this is really ridiculous. customers have faith upon you people. after making this kind of behavior we really bound to tell that you take some action on those phone numbers...!!!! and donot repeat all those nonsense again. we are busy people as you are, so please take these seriously, or we will surely going to take other action. the PHONE NUMBERS ARE... 1409246077, 1409246078, 1409246076. please take some action otherwise we will go for police.
  • edited May 2012
    I Gurbax Singh ICICI Bank account number 003101510092 was booking rail ticket through IRCTC. my transaction has failed today AM 14.5.12 but amount of Rs. 988 has been deducted from my ICICI account. Request refund the amount at the earliest. regards. my Mobile number is 9969843097.
  • edited May 2012

Im NATARAJ.K residing @ "No. 27, R.K.Street, Seshadripuram, Behind Nataraj Theatre, Bangalore - 560020". I had applied for ICICI credit card in 2007, but unfortunately i didnt received the card on my hands and but i got an STATEMENT stating i have to pay Rs. 5683.00/- Dt: May 21, 2007 on my credit card spending. So i immediately revert back to ICICI customer care and furnished all the details and they said "WE VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE HAPPENDED" and we'll see that statement will not generate and will stop but again i got another statement to pay Rs. 6287.00/- Dt: Jun 21, 2007. But those LAZY DUCKS in your organization have uploaded my details in CIBIL report. I want to bring to your notice that this is second issue which has happended to me with your BANK. One loan issue is resolved i belive but know i came to know this credit card issue. So revert back to you all. Please i need your assistance, IN-CASE if your organization have any details with proof that i have used that card and mis-complained on you please let me know. Here below im funrnishing my OLD CREDIT CARD details for your use:

**************************************************************
    Credit Card No: 5177 1943 5205 2002

Name: NATARAJ K

Address: No. 27, R.K.Street, Seshadripuram, Bangalore - 560020

Mobile: 8147529596

Email: natarajbng@gmail.com

PAN NO: AFFPN1242P
    **************************************************************

Hope your organization will solve my problem soon and let lead my life in peace. PLEASE DO HELP.

Nataraj.K
  • edited May 2012
    I have purchased a two wheeler in the year,2002 and getting finance from tata finance and the tata finanace had transferred the loan recovery to icici bank. Till date i have made more money than loan amount. I am searching the office of icici for finishing the matter and obtaining my original rc book and noc. So, please guide for the same. Thanks.
  • edited May 2012
    sir i have not recive the noc which has been send to me on 10 of may my address is 11-2-555/1/e new agapura hyderabad.plz call me cell 9848617747.
  • edited May 2012

Please don't send my statement old house address

Kripesh Nambiar
    A/C-006301520652

Dear sir, / madam

It is very thankful to you and company for refund my last time deduction money. But it is very sorry to say that my deduction of money is not single time, several time it deducted and I want to refund all of money which was deducted illegal way.
    So, it is my request please refund my all of deduction money, as soon as possible.

Surajit Sarkar
    A/c No;- 016301558325
    Bathinda Branch.
    Punjab.
    Mob No-09204487920
  • edited June 2012
    my request no. is - 225687694 and i want to know that this request is accepted or any action after reading this is taken or not. i want to know that the money loss i had is gained back in my account or not. please reply me fast.
  • tunwer22tunwer22 Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I have a saving account in icici bank in annanagar branch. i did my last transaction in may 2011 and my remaining balance was more than rs. 2000. but now whwn i checked my account on 11 may 2012, its showing zero balance. please take the necessary step and inform me as soon as possible.
  • tunwer22tunwer22 Junior Member
    tunwer22 wrote: »
    RESP, DEAR SIR, BHARATPUR RAJ, 321001

WITH DUE RESPACT, I WANT TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION REGARDING MY SAVING ACCOUNT

CREDITED BY MY SON 0N [1] 15/09/2011-RS 30000/BY MANGALORE-VALENCIA BRANCH/ [2]

ON 3/12/2011, RS 49000/ FROM MUMBAI CP STREET FORTE ICICI BRANCH DEPOSITED, [3]

ON 14/12/2011, DEPOSITED RS49000/ CASH FROM MANGALORE--CHILIMBI , ICICI BRANCH [4]

ON DATE--03/03/2012, RS10000/- DEPOSITED FROM MUMBAI CP STREET FORTE ICICI BRANCH.

ABOVE RUPEES AMOUNT DEPOSITED IN CASH TO MY SAVING BANK

BANK ACCOUNT NO--064501000070--BALKRISHNA TIWARI, BANK HOLDER, BANKCODE-000645,

BANK ADDRESS--TM PALACE, CIRCULAR ROAD BHARATPUR, RAJ, 321001 .

BUT ABOVE ALL AMOUNTS RUPEES NOT DEPOSITED IN SVING BANK ACCOUNT SO PLEASE

LOOK AFTER AND DEPOSIT / TRANSFER/ CREDIT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT --064501000070.

WITH THANKS YOUR'S TRULY

BALKRISHNA TIWARI/ ACCNO--064501000070
    EMAIL--tiwari.balkishan@gmail.com
    cell--09414315309
  • edited June 2012
    I am owning and using a titanium credit card bearing no 5239 5125 1241 1006 from Dec 2011. Before purchase of the card, I have confirmed the executive who came to me for buying your credit card regarding EMI option availability with this card and it was said & confirmed that I will get EMI option in this card any time.

But after getting the card I find that the EMI facility is not a feature or option in this card but it is an offer given by the ICICI to me. What kind of business is this? I do not understand it!
    If I have a commitment this month or I have an immediate need today, I have to call up the customer care and check whether there is EMI offer for me in my card & then I have to do the purchase, if not I have to wait for my offer. So that means, I have to wait for your approval for my purchase right!
    I have gone through the terms & conditions completely and it says everything about EMI facility, the interest details & more but nowhere I find the clause that EMI OFFER WILL BE PROVIDED BY ICICI or nowhere its mentioned that EMI OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR CARD AFTER CERTAIN TIME OR AFTER CERTAIN MONEY PURCHASE. At least you should have mentioned about the eligibility criteria for EMI facility.
    If I am not clear in my point please make me clear. If this is what happening everywhere & for everyone then why the executives who call for selling your ICICI Credit cards are not mentioning about this EMI Eligibility & Offer problem, why it is been hidden & lied to the customer? It is like you are cheating the customers with false & fake details.
    I need a final solution, weather I will be getting the EMI option/ feature in my card throughout until I use this card or else please tell me the procedure for cancelling this card because you are not the only one in the market. I can get a better card with EMI facility.

I need your reply as soon as possible.

Crown Luther +91-97516-69751
    crownluther@hotmail.com
    Dear SIr/Madam,

This is with reference to the threatening that has been given to me from ICICI Bank. There is a caller who is calling me constantly on my mobile no. 9958048070 & 0120- 2510097 & 0120-2515235(which happens to be my office landline no's). I have nothing to do with ICICI Bank & have no dues regarding the same. Then why this unnecessary haresment.? I am receiving call from landline no's: 011-49838313 with a male caller threatening me to immediately repay a loan which my husband has taken. They have levied many extra charges for which my husband has spoken to ICICI bank to waive off .He has even opted for settlement, but each time things have been delayed from their side.They are calling up misbehaving, threatening to defame me . pl. take serious action against such callers as they are continuously calling up & disturbing my daily routine work.

Mousumi Mishra.
  • edited June 2012
    [5499 in my credit card no 5239 5125 2116 8001 regarding Dining Plus Club payemnt. This payemnt not acceptable by me. My mobile no is 9969180670
  • edited June 2012

i am really fed up with urs bank.

This is to inform you that i Mr swapan kumar saha maintain a current account in yours bank.

account name = SAHA STORES

branch = R.N.MUKHERJEE ROAD KOLKATA INDIA 700001

account number = 000605020862

i deposited the A1 form and related documents to urs branch on 11th june 2012 for transfering money to the foreign country.

but yours bank transfer the money on 13th june 2012. also i had balance in my account.

so, whose fault is this ?

now my company is claming interest for 3 days, also the usd on 11th june was very low but on 13th the price of usd was very high.

nearly 1.50 rupees high.

so, plz solve and refund my money or else i hav to close my account.

Also if I call in the branch, they disconnect the phone……someone says talk tohim, when I call him, again he says talk to other person.

check the attachted file.

MR S.K.HUSSAN LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS 9748520205........EITHER U TAKE STEP....OR I HAVE TO

saha stores

• edited June 2012
    dear sir/madam, please unblock my credit card no. 5239511364628006. Ialready paid total credit amount.
  • ICICI Bank CareICICI Bank Care Senior Member
    Hi Crown,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • edited June 2012
    Pl note, I have been trying unsuccessfully to change my mail ID. And the correct mail is as follows:

soumitra.gsk@gmail.com

Credit Card No 4629 8644 9677 1009
    Hi!
    Will any body cares for me?
    1.I had opened two FDS each for 2lakh on 16th june. Inspite of my request the ICICI sushathalok , branch , Guragaon did not gave my FD receipts and informed me that they will dispact to my address.
    After ten days i got one receipt and another yet to be received.
    When I contacted the 24x7 ICICI bank Customer care on 29th june 16.40 hrs and enquired about my problem they colud not update me the status of anothre FD receipt and wanted some more time to update me.
    I am poor customer , who was put to metal agone which is due to the irresposible and calcious actions of ICICI bank autorities.

2. Regrading internet banking password and user name i had called 24x7 customer service centre about three weeks back and also gave application on 16th at ICICI sushathalok , branch , Guragaon so far I did not get any responce from ICICI bank.

My experience with ICICIbank very much bad & unproductive and I may compell to restrict my tranctions with all private sector baks

May I Request the higher authorities of ICICI Bank kindly look into the matter for resolving my problems and official communication regarding my issues.

SVG KRao ( SB A/C No:039901550383 at 17.33, 29th june
  • edited July 2012

My a/c is in icici in chandigarh on 2 july i do transaction from SBI ATM of RS 5000. MONEY WILL GET ME BUT THE AMOUNT WAS DETICTUED FROM MY A/C

THEN I DO COMPLAIN AND HE SAID IT WILL TRANSFER WITHIN 24 HOURS TILL NOW MY MONEY WAS NOT REFUND TO ME SOI REQUEST UPTO TMR MY MONEY SHOULD ME TRANSFER PLZ

THIS IS MY A/C NO 093501505694
    AND MY COMPLAIN NO IS SR 229954790

HARISH ARORA
  • edited July 2012
    sir, i have applied for demet account through icici bank tinsukia. my application received on 15 may 2012 as i have received msg in my registered mobile no 9436413940 but i have not recd any furtger info regarding opening of my demet account. please intimate present position of my application. my details as under- name prakash chandra date of birth- 21 jan 1965
  • edited July 2012
    I am one of your customer and i regret to tell u that iam very unhappy about the icici bank in bsk 3rd stage branch(near honda showroom) i am planning to cancel my account in this bank.
  • edited July 2012
    This is to bring in knowledge that I am an account holder of ICICI bank Mulund W(J N Road branch). My Account no. is 623801517387. Today I visited in bhandup branch to deposit cash. I was not aware of this branch cash deposit timing which I came to know that cash deposit timing is upto 5 pm. I entered in bank at around 4.57 pm. I filled the deposit slip and at sharp 5 pm bank staff refused to accept my cash deposit.As a customer I was alone at the counter eventhough they have not accepted my cash.Even bank staffs were not in polite manner.I frequently visit in ghatkopar and Mulund branches but i have never experinced any such things.

Pappu Yadav
    M-9821555260
  • edited July 2012
    I visited sec1-61 branch to get re-issued my damaged ICICI debit card on 10th July'12 which was done
    immediately (I appreciate that!!!) I was told it will be activated immediately but then after 30 minutes I got
    a call saying it will take 24 hours. I tried using this card on Thursday & was still blocked.I called Customer
    Care who told me they have activated it & will take another 24 hours. I, again, tried this today, Friday the
    13th, & to my shock it was still BLOCKED.
    I called up customer care & they told me that they have activated it & will take 24 hours AGAIN !!!!
    I'm FRUSTRATED as I needed money on urgent as in URGENT basis.
    I registered complaint#231241791 with Customer Care & I want following to be answered:

1) Why my card was not activated within 24 hours of issuance on 10th July'12 ?
    2) Why wasn't it activated in another 24 hours when I called up on Thursday?
    3) Why there isn't any process to activate the card immediately for cases like mine.

Seeking your help in getting better services.

Mohd Naseem
    Cyber Security Expert
    CSC - Information Security
    C-24, Sec-58, Noida 201301
    Bank Manager,
    Icici Bank.

Dear Sir/Mam,
    Through this application, i want to state very poor service of icici bank. One month ago about 10th June, i have applied for home loan (Ref. No 7779080630) offer letter no 6523824. For that i have submitted all documents. After reading all documents deeply you have sent offer letter to us. One thing is that i have applied for home loan of rs 18 lacs but you have approved only 17.50 lacs. I was still ready to accept that. After receiving offer letter, demand of bank, 9 blank cheques. File of all document signed by me etc was given to bank. After all confirmation regarding loan, 9th July 2012 is fixed registery of my property. But on the evening of 6th July suddenly you have denied for home loan, to hear this, i was very shocked. Due to cancellation of processing of home loan, token money which was given to landlord was forfeited by landlord. I have also applied for loan in same other bank but you convince me that i have denied that bank.
    A cheque regarding processing fees is also submitted with other documents in starting. According to your executive, processing fees will be debated in customers account only when confirmation of loan should be received in written by you. But you have debited my account(cheque no 016015 of Rs.5618) without sanctioning the loan and no information is given to me about this.

So please credit my account with Rs.5618, other wise i have to take the help of consumer court.

Manish Kumar
    I do not want to use Visa Debit card number 4283 8262 3800 2180
    Kindly cancel the same & confirm to update our records.
    I am holding Visa Debit Card number 4283 8262 3800 2206
    Kindly cancel the same & confirm