Flipkart 30 day return policy Fraud Beware

ramukramuk Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Computer
[h=2]Flipkart 30 day return policy Fraud Beware - FilpKart return policy[/h]
beware all,As per the replacement guarantee it is mentioned as below : read through - "replacement for any problem" but it is a fraud they do not replace if it is not working. For eg i got a WII game CD for 1300 rs which is not working in my system and the customer service team behaved very badly that they will not be replacing it. They should clearly mention the fine lines which does not apply in their policy.POlicy as in the website - All products sold at Flipkart.com are covered under our 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 30 days from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.

Comments

• sanjaynayyarsanjaynayyar Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I want to purchase LG LCD TV there price is Rs. 18000/- in LG Shoopy and Flipkart is selling same model of LG in Rs.16650. I want to know that where i purchase my LCD kindly suggest me.
  • annaflaxannaflax Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I would suggest you to purchase from any shop. if you want to purchase from online then you can go for crispshop.com and purchase
  • manoj.shivamanoj.shiva Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi this is Manoj. Am using Tata Docomo Network and the coverage is very worse and not even am able to get a single point in my office which is in SEZ keeranatham,Coimbatore. I spoke to customer care regarding this many times but no solution is provided as of now. My mob No is 9488447640. Can u please help me in this regard.
  • datacodedatacode Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    What payment method did you use for it? there are several dispute systems which could work to get you your money back or a new copy of the game
  • Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Hi Manoj,

Please be informed that your feedback is forwarded to concern team

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • ARPAN_ARORAARPAN_ARORA Junior Member
    edited July 2013

I want to fill a complaint against FLIPKART in regards of the Order ID : OD30629034381

Product : Diesel [COLOR=#009900 !important]Analog Watch - [COLOR=#009900 !important]For Men[/COLOR] (White) (ID: 37052732)[/COLOR]
    Order ID: OD30629034381
    Date: 29 June, 2013 10:07 PM
    Total: Rs. 4496

I placed this order on 29th June, 2013 during
    their promotion "Watches - Minimum 25% Off on 2,000+ styles". When I emailed about the return, they clearly told me that the product cannot be returned as according to their policy only Apparels and Footwear can be replaced.Their is no Replacement, Exchange or Return Policy for products delivered by WS Retail.

This is preposterous as I am stuck with a piece of junk that is worth 4500 INR and according to their [COLOR=#009900 !important]website[/COLOR], the strap should have been of Resin but it is Polyresin.
    There is a clear difference as resin is a very light material from which shoe's soles are manufactured and Polyresin is a stuff from which the Idols are manufactured as it is tough and heavy. Plus, the bezel is made of metal and not plastic. Product is very heavy and huge.
  • edited September 2013
    My order date is 20 sept 2013
    Reciving date is 23 sept 2013
    my head phone is not working properly the sound is breaking slightly and not able to listen clearly head set model num is philips SHS 390 black .
    पसंद नहीं आया ये पाउच क्यों
  • edited October 2013
    Return shoes because material leather very hard and size problem
    Dear Sirs,

I have purchased a Ferrari Red Deodorant Spray - 150 ml (For Men) through your website on 09.10.13. My order id is OD31009091050.

The above mentioned product is damage. There is a leakage from the bottle.

I can not use this product and request you to please take this product back and refund my money immediately.

I have already lodge a complain regarding this issue on 16.10.13. My complaint NO. is 131016_003457

Nidhi Parashar
  • edited November 2013
    Hit problem
  • edited December 2013
    I m willing to buy nokia lumia 920 from flipkart that is of 22000 but same phone in market is 30000 where from should I buy
  • edited February 2014
    I will exchange my catwalk flats(size:7)
    Because of size problem . I want (size:8) .So,please replace them with size8
  • edited February 2014
    I recieved my order jst nw bt it is defected. So i want to return it and get another piece
  • edited February 2014
    My lava 405 android mobile,the battery very poor not getting good backup.....can u replace it....
    DigiFlip Camo SB003 Shoulder Bag (Blue) as to exchange
    Size problam
  • edited March 2014

we received your product od 40206130911 WAHL Trimmer on 12-3-14.But product is damaged.Kindly exchange my product.

Sushovan neogi
  • edited March 2014
    I received some products from, flip kart, including a Lee Cooper boots (size :10) and order ID:OD40321089129. Order dated:21-03-2014. Which I received today has size problem. And the actual size is :10. And I want size :09. It's kindly request to you that replace my product. Hopefully regard from you to continue and enjoying shopping from flip kart.com
  • edited March 2014
    Dear all,As per the replacement guarantee of Flipkart product it is mentioned as below : read through - "replacement for any problem" but it is a fraud they do not replace if product is not working. For eg i got a Mobile phone of rs 13999 which was not working at all. customer service was told me withing 10 days you will get your new phone but already 45 days has been passed & there is no proper solution for this till yet.. They should clearly mention the fine lines which does not apply in their policy.Pplicy as in the website - All products sold at Flipkart.com are covered under our 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 30 days from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.

Kindly do the needful

Sudhir Kumar
  • edited March 2014
    ear all,As per the replacement guarantee it is mentioned as below : read through - "replacement for any problem" but it is a fraud they do not replace if it is not working. For eg i got a WII game CD for 1300 rs which is not working in my system and the customer service team behaved very badly that they will not be replacing it. They should clearly mention the fine lines which does not apply in their policy.POlicy as in the website - All products sold at Flipkart.com are covered under our 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 30 days from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.
  • edited April 2014
    Mene flipcart se watch kharida size me loose tha mere hath me acha nahi lagta ab unki return polocy bol rahi he ke is company me is modal me koi choti size ki watch nahi he .flipcart pe is company ki bahut sari watch dhikhai deti he..plz help me
  • edited April 2014
    I have ordered mobile cover of Sony Xperia C with order no.OD40417024511 on dt-17.4.14 but this mobile cover which you have send me is not the ideal size of Xperia C. Its my request to replace it as soon as possible.
  • edited April 2014
    The processor is slow battery is very heat I want to return and take my money
  • edited April 2014
    Mobile battery back up 3 hrs only work,in display line their as damage phone got is a second time talking
  • edited April 2014
    I parchase a kurti from flipkart it is xxl . I want large so plz... change it and send us large size one
  • edited April 2014
    I parchase a hdmi cable I want to return it backso plz... change the Hdmi cable and return my money or give a samsung galaxy pod wli cable
    last week.,
    i order flib cover A12+....but i receive A12..so i, want exchange my order..
  • edited May 2014
    I have brought "moto e" mobile from flipkart. BT I am not satisfied with the features and functions. Also it have the charging problem. I complaint and requested to refund the money but they refuse me. Please help me out regarding this. My email I'd is- ambitious.anam@gmail.com
  • edited May 2014
    Hai, i have purched the Champion-3-whiteblu-8 Shoe on 14th may .this shoe not suitable for me & one of shoe was dameged how can i return this.
    invoce no 310.