State Bank of India

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I am customer of a statae bank of india, in tangla which is assam state . I would like to say from one week when we go to the bank to deposite amount our state bank employee said internet not work. We do not take any trasaction, from one it has been going, the emplouee are not interested to solved their problem, so this week we cann't tansaction our account. So dear sir plz help us
  • edited January 2011
    have problem of dismissal from state bank of india in 2003 and appeal also failed, later we approached Labour court and there too failed to get benefits (PF and GF), went to industrial tribunal hyderabad and unfortunately our lawyer failed to attend court and it resulted in nil award.
    Now trying to file in high court according to new lawyer..

I want to know how it is easier to approach and also is dismissal with out terminal benefits appropriate?
  • PETER.PHILPETER.PHIL Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    Just carry your photos - 2nos, Pan card copy, address proof copy (like passport or ration card or driving licence or electricity bill) and at last you will need some one as an introducer who has a account in that branch.
  • Visra143Visra143 Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    Compliant on State Bank of India, SBIcapsecurities....

My Self Chiluka Vishnukanth Vinayak, I am Having DEMAT Account with sbicapsecurities, My Account Details mentioned below :-
    My Client ID is : ESI 154764, My DP ID is : 1301930001568631, My SBI Savings A/C No with Dadar(E) Branch is : 20019583957...
    Find the attached Enclosures for your perusal & Immediate Further Action to help us...
    On 08-Jan-2011,Rs.16644/- deducted from my account stating that TO TRANSFER CLARIS LIFESCIENCE IPO ALLOTMENT...
    I have cancelled this IPO on 26-Nov-2010 only. Details mentioned on enclosed Attached Print Screen For Your reference & Immediate Further Action...
    Bid Cum Appl No. 002E003530001410.
    Unique Ref. NO. EM00230037.
    This Application cancelled on 26-Nov-2011.
    I had written mail to Online SBI for Immediately credit Rs.16644. back in my account at least before E.O.D of 10-Jan-2011 as I transferred my funds Rs.20,500/- on 08-jan-2011 for One of my Cheque Clearance...

The given cheque was bounced due to pathetic response from SBI Team... Till the date i.e. 15-Jan-2011, Online SBI not replied on my Query...

Kindly intervene, expedite & do the needful on Top Priority without any further delay...

With internal SBI compliances why Customer has to suffer ???
    Kindly give the instructions to SBI to Credit my Money Rs.16644/- back at the earliest....

Please Call on 099301 43778, 096990 27111 if any help or further clarifications required...

Vishnu.Ch
  • Visra143Visra143 Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    Compliant on State Bank of India, SBIcapsecurities....

Bid Cum Appl No. 002E003530001410.
    Unique Ref. NO. EM00230037.
    This Application cancelled on 26-Nov-2011.

With internal SBI compliances why Customer has to suffer ???

Vishnu.Ch
  • edited May 2011
    Respected Sir ,
    I have taken loan from sbi(bazar branch)purnea,bihar ,i have paid the amount as well as interest for the amount 87,000/- ,because of my famillies insanitary condition ,my business was closed .my father got stroke and ,his left side was totally peralised ,till 5 years i am continiously doing treatment of him.As because i am only earning person and our family members are total 5 and my present situation is whatever i am earning from tution is fully hand to mouth . I am very much afraid about my future ,i have tried to paid loan ones utmost possibel ,but if i go to bank for forgiving my interest amount like 17000/- they are threaten me and my gurdian that if you not pay we will send you court notice.i never said i will not return back the amount ,but let us servive first ,so i am writing this heartly appeal that there is no any place who can help me to solve this problem ,i will return the amount ,i am belonging respected family ,but i need some time for geting any private job ,so that i can manage to pay the banks amount .As because my all certificates and other documents bank has taken ,i am facing very problem for geting a good job.kindly help me sir .
    shankha suvra chakraborty
  • edited May 2011
    Sir/Madam,
    On 07.02.2011 I was surprised to find that an amount of Rs.32,000/- had been debited from my savings Bank A/c on 05.02.2011. I immediately approached Shri Ranjan Roy, Chief Manager, State Bank of India (SBI) Dimapur, with a petition seeking redressal. I had to take back my petition with disappointment when the Officer informed me that I can be provided with the details if required but that there was nothing that could be done.
    On obtaining the details of the debits, I was informed that the debits had been made against 6 (six) alleged ATM withdrawals made from my account on November 2005 and 1(one) alleged withdrawal made on 11.01.2006. I also learnt that a further amount of Rs.45,000/- had been blocked/held against 4(four) other alleged transactions during the period from 03.04.2005 to 17.01.2006.
    The above allegations and claims of the bank are utterly unacceptable to me because, being a person of meager resources, I am aware of each transaction I make in my account. There is no way that the amounts debited/blocked by the bank could have been transacted by me without the alleged discrepancies in the account balance being noticed.
    With the above details in my knowledge, I wrote a petition to the Chief Manager, SBI, Dimapur, on 15.04.2011, stating in no uncertain terms that the action of the bank was unacceptable and that my money should be credited to my account. On 04.05.2011 I received a communication (CM/50/32) from the Chief Manager, SBI, Dimapur, providing me with the details of the transactions and also informing me that two of the transactions amounting to Rs.6,000/-, had been erroneously debited on 05.02.2011 and that, "the same was deposited to your account on 02.05.2011". Subsequently, the amount of Rs.45,000/- held/blocked by the bank has also been released. I was very confident that the alleged ATM withdrawals had never been made by me and this was confirmed by the action of the bank relating to the two transactions re-deposited and the release of the held/blocked amount after verification.
    I have personally approached the bank for release of the remaining amount of Rs.26,000/- wrongly debited from my account but no action has been taken so far and I have only been told that the transactions are apparent from records and nothing can be done.
    Now, I have the following questions to ask -
    1. Since the retraction of the bank's actions clearly show that the records are not at all reliable. Why should the Bank make its customers liable for its unreliable records? In my case I have no doubt that the alleged ATM withdrawals were not made by me.
    2. Since the ATM transactions are alleged to have been made in 2005 and 2006. Why has the bank waited till 2011 to debit my account if these transactions are apparent in their records? The issues could have been easily clarified if prompt action had been taken.
    3. The whole episode reeks of negligence on the part of the bank and utter disregard for the customer. Shouldn't the Bank take cognisance of these facts and take immediate measures for redressal once such instances are brought to its notice?
    Guidance for the appropriate course of action would be highly appreciated.
    H. Akito Sema.
    akito_kiba2002@yahoo.com
    +919436266602
  • victorydeovictorydeo Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    Dear Sir/mam,
    On dated 10 july'2011 at 3:50 pm I' lost my ATM then after I' was informed to cuctomer service number 1800112211 at 4.00 PM for ATM card blocking, they told me on that time your card has blocked but your ticket number is not generating due to some technical faults accured in SBI you just get it after half or one hours then after one hour I'm again called to the customer service at 6.00 pm then they replied me your card is not blocked till now due to technical faults in SBI. At 9:10 pm I knew my card has been blocked at 8:55 pm on the same day.
    But tomorrow I was know my Rs. 19,000.00 is withdrawn from my account at 5:10 pm on 10 july'2011. So please tell me it's my fault or your fault. Due to the technical problems it was blocked after long time. And I also don't know that how they break the ATM pin.
    So what can I do please tell me, my branch manager has told me we can't do any thing in this case.
    My necessary details are gioven below:

NAME= MANOJ SINGH
    BRANCH= BEG, ROORKEE (STATE BANK OF INDIA)
    A/C NO.= 10082482675

Thanking You
    MANOJ SINGH
    victorydeo@gmail.com
  • nitinkpathaknitinkpathak Junior Member
    edited March 2012

I've done credit card settlement three year back. SBI Personnel are not updated the said information in the system. Hence it is shown in the PAN Card. Therefore I'm unable to get car loan. Credit Card settlement has been done in favour of bank and paid the money as desired. They've given letter about settlement. When I told my history of Credit Card to SBI lawyer, she also agreed that it was not genuine case. But she told to pay the money and would be returned back to you after their audit. I couldn't get the money back and now I won't get loan also.
    With regards.
    Nitin K Pathak
  • agupta8agupta8 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Hello

This complaint is regarding harassment by the SBI Credit Card division. I hold a Credit Card from SBI and due to some circumstances i have missed out on one of the payments in the February 2012 Cycle. Any missed payment would attract a penalty and an interest charge. I have been receiving numerous calls each day from SBI to make the payments. Even after conveying to the representative that i would make payments in the next cycle i am being called on a daily basis.

I do not understand why i am i being harasses so much when the bank is already receiving an interest on the amount due. It's not like the bank has given the amount to me for free. It is seriously unacceptable to me be called like this. On asking for an explanation on daily calls the only answer i get is " Sir, this is a system generated call and we cannot do anything. If you don't want us to call please make the payment". I believe the whole point of having a credit card is the feature of payment at a later stage and that is why the bank levies an interest rate and penalty charges.

I am getting seriously harassed by these calls. Please advise on what should i do now ?

Ankur
  • edited June 2012
    Dear Sirs,
    Cancellation of Card no 4377486984481794

This is to inform you that I applied for a SBI Credit Card in April this year through the SBI Branch, Lake Gardens. But I received an SMS on my mobile [9830322601] from LMSBICRD on 22 May,2012 [9.06 AM] which read as ‘We regret, we are unable to accept your request for SBI CARD as it does not meet our internal policy requirement(s) for card issuance.”
    On receipt of the SMS I made other arrangements. I was surprised to receive a further SMS from LMSBICRD 9 June 2012 [4.06 PM] as –“Your Statement Dt 05 JUNE-12 has been dispatched. Total amt due of Rs560.68 is payable or minimum amt of Rs 261.68 is payable by 25-JUNE-12-SBI Card. ….”
    In the meantime I refused to take the SBI Card sent by post. Even then I received a credit card statement and bill from SBI CARD by post against card no 4377486984481794. .

In accordance to my telephonic conversation with Mr. Prasenjit Dhar I request you to cancel the mentioned card and the subsequent bill.
    Thanking You for understanding

genral manager
    state bank of india
    local head office
    11, sansad marg, new delhi-110 001
    sub:- transaction not sucessfully on 21st may 2012(transaction id are 3584,3586)
    i have done transaction on 21st may 2012 from sbi atm (atm id- s10f002345001) three times( 10000, 10000, 8500). Out of three one is sucessfully and other two not sucessfully. And 18500/- deducted fro my account. I have complained to customer care officer in three times. Every times status of complained is transaction sucessfully.
    but really last two transaction not successful and i am not satisfied from customer care officer, i request to you please see this issue for my 18500 rupees.
    my detail of accounts is below:-
    account no.- 11560169897 branch- nakur (up) date of birth- 02-02-1955 atm id- s10f002345001
    debit card- 6220180114500010334 atm branch- gangoh(up)
    my last two complained no . – 1. At11455142200 2. At11455142203
    transaction id— 1.3574 2. 3584 3. 3586 date of transaction- 21st may 2012
    again i request to you please help me for last two trasaction(10000,8500) as soon as possible…

with regards,
    mahendrapal saini (9720736188,9582187352)

note:- this is to be challenge for sbi that customer did not transaction sucessfully,
    how is possible that other men take this ammount(18500)..
    please see this issues seriously
  • lakshittravelpointlakshittravelpoint Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    This is regarding the Current account to be opened in the name of Lakshit Travel Point in the branch of S.B.I
    i.e in Amritsar Road, Batala. All the relevant documents to open such account was provided to the manager and
    same were accepted and stamped & signed by the manager and also manager feeded the details in his system.
    And said that the cash will be deposited the next day and account will be opened.

But the next day when I went for depositing the cash, I was refused by saying that your documents are not complete.
    I then said that the documents were verified yesterday , so what happened today. Then manager said that he needs
    service tax registration cerificate & also needs shop and establishment certificate, without which no account can be
    opened. Then I said that sir as per discussion on yesterday I have cleared you that we are starting a new business of
    Booking Air Ticketing, E-Payments etc and so we can not provide these docs and nor it is compulsion , remaining documents
    were sufficient to open a current account, and no bank demands the same. Then He misbehaved with me and torn the papers
    where he marked the stamp and put his signature and insulted me to send me out through the Gurad. I want the strict action
    against such a stupid person, who is mis-using his powers and reflecting the business of the bank.

My Name:- Sudesh Kumar
    Name of the Company : Lakshit Travel Point
    Mobile No:- 9780261720
    E Mail:- lakshittravelpoint@gmail.com
    Bank Branch Address: S.B.I, Amritsar Road, Batala
  • gulkumgulkum Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    I, Gulshan Kumar, having a savings cum pension account no. 10888736308 with the State Bank of India, Nav Yug Market branch, Ghaziabad, UP since the past 13 years, is having a joint account with my wife, at whose instance (per Branch Manager) my said account has been frozen and am unable to withdraw funds. I hiave not received any official intimation or notice regarding the freezing of my bank a/c. The Branch Manager and his staff (Charan Singh, Suresh Chawla and Rejender Singh) have failed in their duties towards their esteemed customer and are accused of harassing, humiliating, mistreating me with objectionable comments. They have failed in their duties to guide, direct, suggest, resolve my concern in any way possible with the dearth of knowledge and resource available to them. Their only motive to harass me being an attempt to receive bribe from me. I've been made to make number of visits to the branch but with no results. They have time and again refused to give me a copy of the complaint or an official written statement containing the reason due to which my savings cum pension account has been frozen. I have hit a stone wall. I am a 54 years old man with no access to my own funds and no revenue generating source and have thus become a pauper. Having lost my mental balance, home, seeking shelter under the open sky, worrying about my next meal, with no cooperation from the very bank where for years i have operated my bank account, i have filed a complaint against the said three branch officials with the branch manager and with the help of an ordinary citizen of India, i am submitting this complaint. Please help and unfreeze my bank account.
    Respected Sir

1. I was retired from Army on 01 Mar 2013 but to till date have not received gratuity and commutation amount.
    My PPO No s/057170/2012 dt 12 Jan 2013 which was received on centralized pension cell (State Bank of India) 2nd froor,83-1A Vivekananda Road Kolkata-06.

2. Now completed approx two months. So i ask you, who are responsibility for give interest which block amount. (Rs 7,00,0000/-). i am suffer approx Rs 4900/- as a retired person.

3. Please take necessary action as per soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Kamal Kumar Das
    Respected Sir

My payable branch is State Bank of India Madhyamgram Code No-1329 Branch Manager mr Pankaj Kumar Halder and Pension Holder Mrs Mina Mitra are not take responsibility for get region, Why are this late. ACCOUNT No 11343427714

3. Please take necessary action as per soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Chennai 600087

Ms.Divya Dhody
    Vice President
    Customer Services & Nodal Officer
    SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
    DLF Infinity Towers,Tower C,12th Floor, Block 2,Building 3,DLF Cyber City,
    Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
    Email - Nodalofficer@sbicard.com
    'CaseID=003-695-702' RE: Re: Issue with SBI Credit Card - REMINDER 7
    Dear Divya Dhody,

This is regarding the dispute raised in CIBIL on 1-2-2013.
    Attached is a copy of the CIBIL report.
    The background of the issue is
    1. I lost my wallet along with all my cards (including SBI Card), in Rome Italy in 2007. For which I called Visa hotline and deactivated all my cards (including SBI Card).
    2. Apparently there was a misusage only SBI card (which is a great security concern). I called SBI and managed to close this dispute with great difficulty in my favour.
    3. After this hassle I decided not to have SBI cards. Hence I cancelled all the cards with your bank.
    4. After which I still received a set of cards, which I never activated and I still have those dummy cards with me.
    5. The CIBIL report states misuse of my name somewhere in Jaipur. FYI I was an NRI until 2012 Oct. Interestingly, the period for which the card was used, I was not in India, especially not in Jaipur. Attached are my passport copies to prove that I was out of India during this period.
    6. Inspite of raising these pointers to your “friendly” customer service officers (who didn’t have a clue of what I was talking),they still continued to torture me with phone calls during my official hours. When I asked them to follow up thru emails, they stopped the follow-ups.
    7. Since then, I have been writing to various SBI email ID’S that is available in the website, but of no use.
    I am sincerely trying to resolve this issue peacefully. But the reaction from your side is very provoking. Even though I have all proofs to take legal action against SBI for tarnishing my name and humiliating me, I am still trying to resolve it peacefully. If you fail to respond in a logical and compassionate manner, I might have to seek legal action against SBI. I expect you guys to close this by end of May 2013.
    Balakumar Venkatesan

Documents Enclosed:
    1. CIBIL Report with SBI reported details
    2. 1st Set of email copies
    "I No.13960457F Retired HAV RAMPAL is an account holder in your bank. My account No.20035651704(DSP). I withdraw Rs25000 on 3.3.2011 from my saving account but Rs22000 were wrongly transferred from my account on 3.3.2011 by bank.The money was transferred to Prabha Devi Account no.30735432115 SBI,Sujangarh.My ATM card No is.6220180113200287754/374768. By querrying SBI Model Town,Karnal Manager informed that the money was not tranferred by my ATM card. Please clearify the mistake and credit the amount deducted from my account(Rs 22000). I also sent the written complaint by registered post on 3rd may,2011, for which no reply was recieved. I know the above said transaction has been carried but was not carried by me and neither using my ATM card.I have enquired from Prabha devi(i dont know her) she told that no such transferred has been done. I got this information from SBI,Sujangarh. I have posted my complaint earlier also but is yet not solved and no satisfactory response has been recieved till date. Please inform me about the progress of my complaint asap. I have enquired from the nearby branch about this transaction and they told me that the transaction was carried through some other card and not by using my card.My card no. is stated above.
    Please try to solve the problem.
    I am student studying in russia .i took a sbi gold international debit card from sbi branch in kolkata, at time of procurement i said clearly i need to take put money from this account & bank official said gold card works everywhere,finally i activated card and took money from my first transaction in india.when i reached russia my card shows transaction failed in every attempt.i lodged varioius complaints but all in vain,i felt harrassed and i had to borrow money from fellow indian students in moscow.
    kindly advise me wat to be done.

with regards,

G.CHAKRABARTY
    DRGAURAVCHAKRABARTY@GMAIL.COM
  • Hitesh RathiHitesh Rathi Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I am user of SBI credit card (No 4377486934468842). I have purchase a phone from the mobile store of Rs15000 with a flexi pay system. For that installment payment i have already deposit a cheque of Rs5000 on SBI Branch Nangloi. The cheque amount was debited from the syndicate bank account on 9/05/2013, but still its not reflecting on my account. What the reason. I don't know. I have already given all the details like cheque No, Account No. Date of Cheque & the Branch where I have deposit the cheque, and whenever I call to the customer care of SBI card they tell me that, they don't get any kind of cheque, They said that i am telling him lie. Everytime when i am calling him they want a certificate that I have given a cheque of Rs5000 in favour of him on Syndicate Bank letterhead with Branch Manager signature.
    What I do, I don't know. They are calling me and said that pay the amount.

Cheque No:394801 Syndicate Bank (Branch Nangloi Delhi)
    Cheque Deposited on SBI Branch Nangloi Delhi-110041.

Kindly revert me as soon as possible.
    Thank's & Regard's
    Hitesh Rathi
    Subject: Application for not received money for online transaction

Respected Sir / Madam,

My name is Dr. Chiranjeev Vaghela. I have my saving account in Ayojan nagar branch since many years. My account no is: 30817723757. As I did online transition on 29th March 2013 with Rs. 1016/-. But due to some technical reasons 1016/- amount was deducted from my account but I have not received back in my account. Immediately I contact to my branch i.e. Ayojan nagar and staff member told me to wait for one week. After one week also I have not received back my money and I submitted written application on 8th April 2013 to Mr. R.S.Shah, Ayojan nagar branch.
    After this I went to my branch many times, Mr. R.S. Shah was told me that my compliant is registered and PO no is 42928235645. Minimum 10 times I visited ayojan nagar branch but I have not received any proper answer and my money till date.
    As per your online transaction rules I shall received my money back within a week but its 44 days and still I have not received my money. I request you to do the process as the earliest as I am also working person, I am working with Civil Hospital at Gandhinagar as an Asst., Professor and I don’t have time to visit your branch every day.
    Kindly reply me that when I will receive my money in my account.

Waiting for reply.

Dr. Chiranjeev Vaghela.
    e-mail : dr.chiranjeev1913@gmail.com
  • CHIRANJEEV1913CHIRANJEEV1913 Junior Member
    Subject: Application for not received money for online transaction
    Respected Sir / Madam,
    My name is Dr. Chiranjeev Vaghela. I have my saving account in Ayojan nagar,AHMEDABAD,GUJARAT branch since many years. My account no is: 30817723757. As I did online transition on 29th March 2013 with Rs. 1016/-. But due to some technical reasons 1016/- amount was deducted from my account but I have not received back in my account. Immediately I contact to my branch i.e. Ayojan nagar and staff member told me to wait for one week. After one week also I have not received back my money and I submitted written application on 8th April 2013 to Mr. R.S.Shah, Ayojan nagar branch.
    Kindly reply me that when I will receive my money in my account.

Waiting for reply.

Dr. Chiranjeev Vaghela.
    EMAIL : dr.chiranjeev1913@gmail.com
    My nearest SBI branch is noida sector 63. the main problem of this branch is not accepted the cash below 10000 and not accepted the check and also not deposit the cash challan. Today i am going to this branch for cash challan and asked to cash counter for cash challan then reply cashier,website is not open and cash challan is not deposit.
    one another problem is sometimes telling the cashier cash is not depositing other than home branch. so i am very frustrated for this type of services provided by specially this
    branch. I request to you please take action.

Thanks.
    Dear sir/madam,

My account no is -11349839006(Name -Manmath nayak),Branch-Kabisyrua nagar,Ganjam,orissa & my account balance has Rs.63,800.I have checked my account on date 30/05/13 but there found only Rs.3800 then I complain to branch manager,he told your fund has withdraw at gujurat by 3 times,he told if you have put a FIR at local police station then they should take action.I have gone to local police station at Kabisurya nagar for put my FIR but there police in-charge refused for received my FIR.
    After that I have discussed with the SBI branch manager about this matter,still there not take necessary action in favor of me,So sir/madam kindly help me.
    I waiting for your necessary action.

Thanks & regards
    Manmath nayak
    cell no-7381040687.
  • edited June 2013
    I got a call from roozgaar.com by Sanjeev Sharma saying that my CV has been taken form some other website and has been shortlisted by roozgaar.com. He said my application would be forwarded to the banks that have vacancies and I can expect the interview call within 2 days. But all this will require registration with on their website and that will require Rs. 1500, which becomes 1685 after addition of other charges. And I was required to do the process right away. I agreed to it and paid the money using my debit card. The transaction details are:

Customer Email : shafik.khan9@gmail.com

After this, the call was connected to some senior official who said that the registration process would be complete if I select another service Interview Cracker worth Rs. 2200 and then again said that for verification of documents I will have to pay again Rs. 2200. I again paid for these services, the details of the transaction are as follows:
    Merchant Reference Number : R32547-C3
    EBS Payment ID : 15263446
    Payment Mode : MasterCard
    Amount : 4943.84
    Status : SUCCESS

Even after paying Rs. 6628, they further asked me to pay Rs. 5000 for 3 year career report to complete the verification process.
    I refused to pay this money and asked them to refund the amount that I paid. Initially, they did not mention that I will be required to pay around Rs. 12000 for getting my application forwarded and instead gave me incomplete information that only registration is required amounting to Rs. 1685.
    Their website (roozgaar.com)says that there is a definite money back refund and cancellation policy even for 100% money back if refund is claimed within 72 hours. I claimed for refund within 24 hours by sending the request on the mail id on their website info@roozgaar.com and sending a request on their website in the contact us section.
    The person with whom I conversed in the same regard kept telling me that there is no refund policy and whatsoever may be the case, no refund request is considered.
    I kept contacting the people in the same regard but they declined my request.

My complaint is here, their website mentions refund policy but they are refusing to refund my Rs. 6628. My repetitive requests have been declined. They are also not paying attention to my claim. If I call them, they simply transfer my call from one person to the other and ultimately disconnect it.
    I therefore, request you to please look into the matter and help me get my money back. Many complaints have been made by other people deceived by the same company.
    I WANT DICLINE THIS SO PLZ DECLINE THIS TRANSECTION SIR..
    MOHAMMAD SHAFIK
  • edited June 2013
    I traid to topup my mobile from atm, unfortunetly the transaction cancelled. (this msg is shown in atm mechine). but the amount is debited from my account. what should i do now.??????????
    how can i get my money get back.

vedavyas
    vedavyasb1@gmail.com
  • ashok211ashok211 Junior Member
    edited July 2013
    Hello Sir/Mam,

My Name is Ashok Kumar Singh. I am the old customer of SBI Bank (Branch Code - 6651). From past few years I faced lot of trouble from my Account holding branch. Also the Branch Manager is not responding as well as not getting any answer from customer care.

I opened the Fixed Deposit A/c with State Bank of India, Sector 9 Branch Bokaro. (Branch Code 6651). I am retired from my service, and my income is not falls under taxable. Also I submitted the 15G form for my income declaration to my Account holding branch, but TDS is deducted by branch official from my maturity amount. I logged complain several times with the branch here but nobody is responding. Also I ask for TDS certificate to filed ITR but the branch manager is not giving response to me.

Problem Description:

1) Date of Deposit – May 09, 2008
    Amount – 25,000.00
    Deposit period – 36 months (8.5% interest rate)
    A/c Number – 30380849773
    Actual Maturity Value – 32,175.00
    Received maturity value – 31,350.00
    Date of maturity – May 09, 2011
    TDS deducted – 825.00

2) Date of Deposit – February 08, 2009
    Amount – 100,000.00
    Deposit period – 1000 Days (9% interest rate)
    A/c Number – 30676528846
    Actual Maturity Value – 127,698.00
    Received maturity value – 123,971.00
    Date of maturity – November 17, 2011
    TDS deducted – 3,727.00

3) Date of Deposit – September 10, 2010
    Amount – 160,000.00
    Deposit period – 550 days (7.25% interest rate)
    A/c Number – 31403237750
    Actual Maturity Value – 178,416.00
    Received maturity value – 177,101.00
    Date of maturity – March 22, 2012
    TDS deducted – 1,315.00

Total TDS deducted from my A/c is 5,867.00, which should not be deduct from my A/c after declare the form 15G. My PAN no. is Pan No – BLRPS7768A
    Kindly take some action against branch officials which they are not responding/helping to customer and giving them to trouble.
    Please let us know if you need any other information.

Ashok Kumar Singh

Address – Quarter No – 211, Sector 9/C, Street 19, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827009
    Mobile Number - 9386296595
  • ashok211ashok211 Junior Member
    edited July 2013
    Hello Sir/Mam,

Problem Description:

1)Date of Deposit – May 09, 2008
    Amount – 25,000.00
    Deposit period – 36 months (8.5% interest rate)
    A/c Number – 30380849773
    Actual Maturity Value – 32,175.00
    Received maturity value – 31,350.00
    Date of maturity – May 09, 2011
    TDS deducted – 825.00

2)Date of Deposit – February 08, 2009
    Amount – 100,000.00
    Deposit period – 1000 Days (9% interest rate)
    A/c Number – 30676528846
    Actual Maturity Value – 127,698.00
    Received maturity value – 123,971.00
    Date of maturity – November 17, 2011
    TDS deducted – 3,727.00

3)Date of Deposit – September 10, 2010
    Amount – 160,000.00
    Deposit period – 550 days (7.25% interest rate)
    A/c Number – 31403237750
    Actual Maturity Value – 178,416.00
    Received maturity value – 177,101.00
    Date of maturity – March 22, 2012
    TDS deducted – 1,315.00

Please let us know if you need any other information.

Ashok Kumar Singh

Mobile Number - 9386296595[/QUOTE]

I was using SBI Railway credit card last year. I need to pay an outstanding bill of INR 9,497/- within the due date of 7th Jun, 2012. I paid 9,000/- out of 9,497/- before the due date. Then in my next statement the bank had put interest of INR 497/- on my pending bill. According to the terms and conditions of SBI Railway card if anybody fail to pay within due date then the interest of 3.35% will be charged extra on the pending amount. But according to the bill which i have received in the month of June it includes INR 212/- as an Finance charges (Interest)

If we calculate interest on pending amount then it comes INR 15/- but they were asking for INR 212/- which is totally wrong. I raised a request in June 2013 to deactivate my card immediately and told the representative to reverse the interest part which bank has put extra and i told that i am ready to pay the interest on the pending amount, but after so many calls bank dint reversed the charges and continuously keep sending me the monthly bill by adding interest charges into the amount.

Now they are asking for INR 3,527/- since i have not cleared my bill which was actually INR 497/- only. Kindly look into the matter

Here are my details below for your kind reference.

Card Holder Name: Aman Khanna
    Card Issuer: SBI Railway Card (Credit)
    Card No: 4317575645124869
    Mobile No: +91-9891073544
    Email ID: khannaaman3@gmail.com
    My sister is a merit student, who scored 82% in 10th and 75% in +2. Its been 2 years we have been running after the bank and the bank staff of Paralakhemundi & Gurandi, Odisha have been asking us to visit the bank again and again.

From the past 2 years we are suffering for the educational loan sanction but they made us to RUN like hell and now they are saying the loan cannot be approved.

Just try to understand a Merit student is very desperate to do B. Tech and with the hope of SBI bank we joined her in B.Tech college and after 2 years, YOUR bank people says that the loan cannot be given.
    Just imagine how painful for this student and to our family to visit your bank frequently. Initially, before 2 years they gave the hope and caused troubled to us for TWO years, how pathetic and Brute your banking is.

From the past 2 years, it was problematic and they misbehave with the student and the parents. IS THIS THE WAY YOU TREAT with those who come for loan??????

This is so shameful that being a good brand bank, doing such misbehavior.

According to the percentage, she completely DESERVES THE EDUCATIONAL LOAN, but SBI could not approve it.
    How discouraging, helpless and negligible SBI is!!!!!!!

This situation says that SBI does no adhere the law of Govt which is provided to the merit students.

BANKS ARE THERE TO HELP THE POOR STUDENTS TO BE EDUCATED MORE, Especially to those who are merit.
    Its so shameful for you guys don't provide educational loan.

I complained to the branch manager and many people regarding this but NO ONE is looking after this complaint. I also filed many complaint online but there is no human being who can read and follow up upon it. There is a Lousy system which is 5 days slow. I called few head department but they are also negligent to take complaint and fix the issue.

I believe you guys are the higher authority and you can do things possible and take action on those who doesn't do their job.

Awaiting for your appropriate reply.

My sister is crying like HELL since month because SBI disappointed and trouble us for two years, I hope you care for the education system and the students be educated.

Sanjay