State Bank of India

15678911»

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Hello
    SBI team,

This S.M.Isha, my A/C no is 31149066304.
    I never receive an OTP or SMS for transactions. Online sbi says my mobile no is not registered, also my card no is invalid though I withdraw cash from ATM successfully! What kind of ridiculous system is this!!
    Don't you have the details of every customer??
    Kindly fix this.
    Mobile No: +919831377296
    email: skmdisha123@gmail.com
  • SBI CardsSBI Cards Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Dear Abhinav,

Thanks for talking to us. Trust your queries have been responded. Please call SBI Card helpline for any further assistance.

SBI Card
  • SBI CardsSBI Cards Senior Member
    edited July 2014

W[EMAIL="Dear%20Customer,%20we%20have%20been%20trying%20to%20contact%20you%20but%20unable%20to%20do%20so.Please%20call%20SBI%20card%20helpline%20or%20mail%20us%20at%20sbicard_cares@sbicard.com%20for%20further%20assistance"]e have been trying to get in touch with you but unable to do so. Request you to call SBI card helpline to enable us to address the issue at the earliest.[/EMAIL]

SBI Card
  • edited July 2014
    i was withdraw 8500 but atm given only 1500 and ricept was given 8500.I was many compalin in sbi customer care and branch manager but both was taken no action
    plss help me sir
    my name is niraj kumar s\o mahendra thakur panchveer,begusari conjumer coart also apply but they are telling to me give any proof of u was loss 7000 but how it possible?????????
  • edited August 2014
    please no answer of Branch manager Dhranagadhra My Name is Jahabhai Ratubhai rajput and kondh land survey No 792 agriculture lona no due given me and no answer of Branch Manager plz
  • edited August 2014
    I don't get my credit card but I am getting my pin code. I don't understand. What is this going on? The contact no has been given to me is not responding. Then how can I get this card
  • edited August 2014

I would like to draw your kind attention that my ATM debit card has been damaged so that i cannot operate with this card. My card no. is 6220180188300047712 issued from SBI branch, kankinara, Dist 24 pgs(N). My SBI account no. is 31265217875.

Please take necessary measures at an early date and oblige. Yours heart-felt cooperation will highly be appreciated.

Yours faithfully.
    gachibowli,
    kothaguda,Opposite to jayabheri enclave
    Hyderabad -500034.
  • edited August 2014

I have a sbi saving account received almost 4 to 5 month back as i am currently working in patna and my account is in jamshedpur till date from opening i have not recived my pin how can i use it .

a\c no is 32761872989
    AWANISH KUMAR
    IFS CODE SBIN0011831
    mY EMAIL ADDRESS awanish_jsr@rediffmail
    mob no : 9334852513
  • edited August 2014
    with due respect i want to say u that i m the customer of sbi bank of branch bhiwani in haryana dist.my debit card is not working properly.its give problem while e trading.i visited many times in the branche regarding this problem.but their behaviour is very rudely.they didnt give me satisfactory answer.
  • edited August 2014

I am SBI account holder in NIBM kondhwa branch Pune. I have drawn Rs.800 from ICICI bank ATM and after 5 min i received message of withdrawing Rs. 10000 which is fraud.

I complained to SBI 3 times also complained to my SBI branch. I visited to ICICI branch also. But they are not ready to listen. My branch asked me to submit FIR. I also submitted it And now they are saying ICICI not responding of CCTV Footage request.

What i do please suggest. I don't have much knowledge on this.
    Mobile no:9503154756

Rajesh Kumar
    Respected sir

I have deposited cheque of Rs, 2000 in SBI branch CSA KANPUR on 19th May 2014

till now i have not receive my money

my cheque no. is 013032

please respond asap or tell me how and where i can complain

Thanking,

Priyambada
    DEAR Sir/Madam
    I am customer of state bank of India mohadhipur(Branch code 5608) Gorakhpur. I made mobile fund transfer of amount Rs. 1000 on 25/05/2014from SBI (a/c 32381273908) to Indian bank (a/c 600892420). But due to some technical problem my account debit but beneficiary a/c not credit. I made complain 4 time to branch but still I not receive my money. I am giving my Transaction details as given below.
    SBI a/c no. 32381273908 Name : Akshyabar Singh Reg. Mobile no. 9889764874
    Transaction Amount : Rs. 1000 Beneficiary mobile no. 9025192794
    Transaction no. IMPS02/414509024680/9025192794/197894044300
    Transaction Date. 25/05/2014
    Please take the matter seriously .
    thanking you
    in my account,debit Rs109 this morning.for the perpose of pan card.but not conformed my pan card.so plz reply as erely as possuble.
    [07-Sep-2014 (07-Sep-2014) TO TRANSFER
    INB National Securities Depos NAT_SEC Payments MSBI3476761603IGZ2371627 TRANSFER TO 3199622162093 109.49 ]
    so plz reply
    Dear
    Sir/ Madam
    I am shama raza and I am from Kishanganj bihar.i took a pmry loan from sbi at Kishanganj main branch.i cleared my loan account but still they didn't gave me my certificate.please help me out from this situation.

Shama raza Ansari
    Dear Sir/Madam
    Good Day

My Self KAMLESH KUMARI from Aligarh [U.P] I am a agent of PPF in SBI Bank last 21 years. I have a problem regarding of my PPF Commission which is not credited in my account 10975911216 last two and three years . Please consider this matter Priority basis and you will take need-ful action as soon as earlier.

With Thanks

Mob- 09412595587
    PH.0571-2508046
    Aligarh
    Sir/Mam
    I have created an offline FD in my SBI account in year 2013.then after I converted my accunt in FFD account. the matured amount is showing in my online account but it is not showing in MOD balance.