Suzuki Access smart card not issued after 10 month

geniusvinodjaingeniusvinodjain Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
I bought one Suzuki Access (125) from Shiv Autoriders (Chinchwad - Pune) in May 2011 and my vehicle no is MH-14 CV-3096. I still have not received smart card even after 11 months, while the representative of Shiv Autoriders (Chinchwad - Pune) told me that I should receive it in 3 months max. Shiv Autoriders representative is saying delay is from RTO office. I do not know if really this is the case or Shiv Autoriders guys have lost my smart card and fooling me. I have been following up for last 6 months. Every time they say that we are working with your request and will get back to you but they never call back.

Whenever I call to Shiv Autoriders Customer Care Head “Mrs. Jyoti” on his mobile (9823544620), she disconnects my call after receiving it. Very bad experienceLL

I need the smart card ASAP as I am planning to relocate to other state. Please help me out

Contact detail of the dealer-
Shiv Autoriders Pvt.Ltd.

Vinod Jain
8600999694 (M)
geniusvinodjain@gmail.com
Pune

Comments

• edited April 2012
    The most unfriendly customer experience. Visited Akshay Automobiles at Malad(W) to book a Suzuki Swish. Wanted to talk to Jyoti Sharma, MD. She refused to meet me inspite of she being in her cabin. Inspite of several requests, she told her staff, I dont have time. I went to the extent that if she can meet me, I can book the scooter but was told to office person Ramchand that she does not have any time. The entire sales staff right from Sales Manager to Sales people were extremely rude. WILL NEVER BUY ANY SUZUKI PRODUCT. This word of mouth will go EVERYWHERE to all my friends and relatives. Now planning to buy ACTIVA instead. SUZUKI, AKSHAY AUTOMOBILES you are the most unfriendly dealer I have ever experienced.
    Name :- Ashok pawar
    Address :-sr 83 Dnyeshwar Park Alandi Visharantwadi Road Dighi Dattanagar Pune .15
    Mo. 9922239210