Complaint on TNSTC bus driver and conductor

I traveled from CMC eye hospital to Kannamangalam on 15/03/12 5:45 pm in TN32-N3118 (Vellore - Thiruvannamalai bus).

When I was waiting for bus at CMC eye hospital, the above bus came and the driver stopped to get into the bus. When I was trying to get into the bus one of my leg is on steps and another leg is on ground. I did not get into the bus properly. But the bus driver without checking whether the passengers got into the bus suddenly he started moving the bus. Some what I managed to get into the bus. After that I asked conductor why the driver started moving the bus without checking whether the passenters get into the bus. The reply from conductor is he can not do any thing for this, since they are late.

After that in Kannamangalam stop same kind of incident happend. Two old people(I don't know who are they) were waiting for the bus and they also tried to get into the same bus. There also bus driver started the bus without checking. Finally they did not get into the bus.

Kindly take necessary action against bus driver and contuctor to avoid this kind of circumstances in future.

Govindaswamy
S/O R. Subramani,
Bharathi Nagar IInd Street,
Kannamangalam Post,
Arni Taluk,
Thiruvannamalai Dist.
Mobil : 9597895536

Comments

• edited July 2012
    sir:
    i am dhivya. i am from tirupur. TN 33 N 2297 bus No:10 bus route tirupur old bus stand to kunnathur. i ll registered the complaint about this bus is specially for students especially girls at the morning time because i that stop (pandiyan nagar) buses ll not stand on that bus stop. but last week this bus will not changed the ladies speciall. so lot of suffer for the school students most of the students are jaivabai municipal girls higher secondary school at puspha. please sir take an immediate action to the diver and conductor conductor name A.Maheswaran.

By:
    B.Gowri
  • edited April 2013
    date : 28.04.2013

Today morning I happen to travel in 19c (TN 38 N 1992) bus from sulur to Hope college. The Ticket charge was Rs 15 and I gave Rs 20 the conductor named LOGANATHAN didn't give me the balance of Rs 5 in-spite of reminding two times he didn't care to give the balance while getting down at the stop when I asked for the balance he showed me some other passenger whom i never knew and seen at all and told to get from them. This is not the kind of behavior a conductor should show to a lady passenger in our state' Kindly take appropriate action by considering my complaint.

Lasitha
    Asst professor
    RVS college of Arts and science
    sulur

i have travelling in 20.05.2013 in thiruvarur to tanjavure new busstand in goverment bus(TN 49 N 1787) then timing 20;39 PM ..,i have one ticket for me then 500 RS, due to i have no change ... then conductor asked i have produce change but till date i have not not recieved then conductor used totally bad words and kitting to me ....please remedy that issue ..i have very sad my mind and body...please consider,.....then conductor Name: SIVAKUMAR........MY MOBILE NO:9655441900

YOURS..,
    FAITH FULLY,
    PANDIYAN
    Today morning I came travelling from tirunelveli to thirumagalam in byepass rider at morning 7.30 the ticket amount is rs.85 I gave rs.100 to the conductor but he is not given my balance money the whole travelling time he is not responding to me the ticket no is - 54655 NAZ 4 / 43120 NBH 77 rs.80 and rs.5
    Pls kindly take the action
    Sgumar
    Madurai
    95855 90455
  • edited June 2013
    Iam travel at nagercoil to tirunelveli end to end bus on 24.6.2013 7.
    15 time despatch to tirunelveli my ticket no.047304,nbq40 your conductor .change my rupees 60 not give me. please collect my mony
    bus start at palani 4.30pm date 5.7.2013 when i travel from palani to madurai , conductor misbehaviour with me because another bus conductor also travel with me and next to my seat,he intake some drug also and he fell sleepy then he felldown contunisly.and then i so much irriated the i requested to sit study are change your place.then he starts scholding me in hard words and change my place the bus conductor also support him then the continue scholdin.i totally irriated for my innocent questioning.so take action on both of the conductors.
    chennai to kancheepuram bus contaractor said bad words tn-21,1445,today morning 5.28am kindly take action iam asking qution he said bad words ,
    Respected Sir/madam

I travel in one tnstc bus(LSS).The bus no:TN 33 n 2931.Its from Vellokovil to Erode. I boarded at Molapalayam Nallroad.
    It is the worst time in my life.Because the conductor misbehaved with me because of not having change.Its a 14 rupees ticket.
    As i did not have 4 rupees change,he scold me and speak unneccesary words .I am working as a software engineer in bangalore.
    I did not tolerate that words, till now.he speak to one younger person like me,so i am fine.but if he
    Speak like that to some heart persons and older persons means,they only affect.because of this conductor i suffered a lot yesterday
    when i am moving to bangolore from my home. But i dont know conductor name,he did not wear batch also.but bus no is TN 33 N 2931

DATE I TRAVELLED:16.7.2013
    POINT:VELLOKOVIL TO ERODE
    TIME :8.50 PM AT MOLAPALAYAM NALLROAD
    BUS NO:TN 33 N 2931.

please consider this mail as serious and kindly take him the action .otherwise many persons suffered a lot.
    Hi, i travelled from erode to mysore on Monday at 12:30 a.m. Actual bus fare is Rs.143. But the conductor has collected Rs.160.when I asked him about this.he is telling about counter reservation charges are Rs.
    . But I'm asking only Rs.160. All night bus service conductors doing the samething (upto my knowledge erode to mysore).please take this as serious matter and take necessary .steps. Thanks & regards , santhosh 9042272623.
  • edited August 2013

I am Venkat. I have traveled a villupuram division bus from Villupuram to Pudhucherry on 20th aug 2013 at 9:30 am.The bus no:TN 32/N -3947.
    One passenger was argued about the madhagadipattu stopping with conductor .Unfortunately the conductor was miss understood the passenger speech. He thought that I was used bad words and scolded to conductor. As i did not do anything,he was scolded me and spoke unnecessary words.

All the passengers were asking to conductor whether you are conductor or rowdy. Because the way of conductor speech was such away.
    I am working as a software engineer in Chennai.

I did not tolerate that words till now.he spoke to one younger person like me,so i am fine.but if he speak like that to some heart weak persons and older persons it may affect their health. I don't know conductor name. Please take necessary action to avoid such situation on future.

Venkat
  • edited October 2013
    நான் தினமும் ஈரோடு காளை மாட்டு சிலை பஸ் நிறுத்ததிலிருந்து பள்ளிபாளையம் வரையும், பள்ளிபாளையத்திலிருந்து காளை மாட்டு சிலை பஸ் நிறுத்தம் வரை பயணம் மேற்கொள்கிறேன். ஆனால் இதற்கு பயணச்சீட்டாக அரசு நிர்ணையத்தக் கட்டணம் ரூ5 மட்டுமே, ஆனால் GH லிருந்து SPB காலனி வரை செல்லும் பஸ் நெம்பர் 1 (செந்தில்) என்ற தனியார் பேருந்தும், அதே வழித்தடத்தில் இயங்க கூடிய அனைத்து தனியார் பேருந்தும் தனக்கென்று ஒரு விலையை நிர்ணையத்து வசூல் செய்கின்றனர். ஒவ்வொரு பயண இடத்திற்கும் அரசு பேருந்தில் வாங்குவதை விட அதிகமாக வசூலிக்கின்றனர்
    அதாவது
    வழித்தடம் தனியார் பேருந்து பயணச்சீட்டு அரசு பேருந்து பயணச்சீட்டு
    காளைமாட்டு சிலை to பள்ளிபாளையம் ரூ.6 ரூ.5
    P.S பார்க் TO பள்ளிபாளையம் ரூ.6 ரூ.5
    பள்ளிபாளையம் TO கருங்கல்பாளையம் ரூ.5 ரூ.4
    இதை ஏன் என்று கேட்டால் இங்க அப்படிதான் உனக்கு விருப்பமான ஏறு இல்லையென கீழே இறங்கு என்று நடத்துனர் மிரட்டுகின்றனர் ஆகவே இதன் மீது தகுந்த நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கும் படி மிகுந்த தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்
  • edited November 2013

Today evening around 3.30 i have boarded a bus from guindy (54F Mandavelli bus). I asked ticket for butt road stop and provided Rs 10.00 to the conductor. He provided me 5 rs ticket and i was waiting for the change. My stop came, when i asked for the change he said no change and he is about to give whistle. I again asking for the change, he just shouted and behave like a mad guy. He is shouting at me as if i am not taken ticket. I am working in a reputed MNC company. I got down from the bus, but he is just shouting and everybody in the bus and in the bus stop looking at me. I feel very embarrassed.

I did not tolerate that words till now.he spoke to one younger person like me,so i am fine.but if he speak like that to some heart weak persons and older persons it may affect their health. I don't know conductor name. Take necessary action to avoid such situation on future. We really need strict action over this kind of behavior.
    Nithya J
    Guindy
  • edited November 2013

Today I have travelled from Tanjore to Madurai in a government bus registered no: TN55N 0759. I have travelled with my 4 year old daughter. I have taken a half ticket for my child. Since the travelling time is more than 4 hours my child was sitting near by my seat since I cannot hold my child for 4 hours.

Even I taken a half ticket, the conductor is using bad words and saying that separate seat cannot be given to the child, if you want to travel you travel else get lost from the bus. The conductor is a old person, there should be a kindness to the passengers, the speech can be little bit polite. In front of crowd he is shouting to me and using bad words.., the other passengers are also supporting to me and shouting against the conductor, while the issue going on, the bus is already started and it came out of the bus stand else I would have get down from the bus...

Please arrange to take some action against the conductor.., the mail ID & contact details of myself is mentioned below, pls keep me inform once the action is taken,, if there is no reply, I am ready to file a case against the conductor in the consumer forum.

S Umarani
    9994360902 - umaranitnj_55@yahoo.co.in
  • edited November 2013
    I was travelling from Tirunelveli to Angamaly on 14/11/2013. The driver and conductor was unnesseserly stoping the bus for many times for their personal interest. I asked to stop the bus where i have to get down. They are telling that this is not actual stop but they had stopped the bus many times for their personal matters
  • edited November 2013
    I am Ramesh. I travel in setc bus on 16/11/2013 from chennai(koyambadu) to kovilpatti at 8:00 clock.
    bus number is TN01N9535 tirunelveli division.
    Normally the travel time is 10 hours from chennai to kovilpatti. But that day the travel time takes up to 14 hours.
    The main problem is there is lot of insects in the buses. My seat number is 4 in that seat lot of insects like (mottai pocchi) and mosquitoes. After 2 hours while travelling some insects bite me.then my hand sees like red colour and rashes.
    I asked to driver and conducter wat is the problem they told there is some insects and today morning only we apply the varnish paint on the seat handle and seat wodds.
    They request me to change the seat. I also change the seat to 32. There is also same problems.
    here after I advice to put allout in sect buses to protect the passengers from mosquitos.
    So take immediate action to save the passengers life. then only the people likes the government bused.
  • edited November 2013
    bus number is TN01N9535 tirunelveli division.

Ramesh a
    Works at Toshiba
    Mogappair,chennai.
    Mobile:8870633576
    Respected Sir/madam

I travel in one tnstc bus(express).The bus no:TN 33 n 2750.Its from pollachi to valparai. I boarded at pollachi.
    It is the worst time in my life.Because the conductor misbehaved with me because of not having change.Its a 41 rupees ticket.
    As i did not have 1 rupees change,he scold me and speak unneccesary words .I am working as a engineer in coimbatore
    when i am moving to bangolore from my home. But i dont know conductor name,he did not wear batch also.but bus no is TN 33 N 2750

DATE I TRAVELLED:11.12.2013
    POINT:POLLACHI TO VALPARAI
    TIME :04.00 AT POLLACI
    BUS NO:TN 33 N 2750
    DEAR SIR/ MAM,

TODAY I TRAVELD IN TNSTC BUS NO: TN 30 1186, SALEM TO BANGALORE BUS,THIS BUS CONDUCTOR CHARGE THE AMOUNT 35 Rs. FOR HOSUR TO NARAYANA HIRUTHALAYA BUT ACTUAL RATE IS 30 Rs. AND HE IS NOT HANDLE THE PASSENGER GENUNLIY, HE USED THE UNPORLIMETRY WORDS FOR SCOLDING PASSENGER. WE ASKED CONDUCTOR NAME HE IS NOT REPLY FOR THAT. KINLDY YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE ACTION FOR IT.

THANKS AND REGRDS,
    KADHIRVEL.G
  • edited December 2013
    Am travel to Bangalore to ooty tnstc buss in 19.12.2013 time 9.46 am caring 2 parcel one bag condector asking two parcel &one bag take the each 3 parcel take the 1/2 ticket combelseri ok am asking condector two parcel I will take the ticket but bag my only used dresses condector asking mi u take the ticket or going down the buss am asking condector i will take the ticket but this buss seat & windows weary poor please give mi the reasonable travel the passenger just a one word after am shocking condector use bad words continue s li join the driver all so am totally am upset please punish the idiots .......
  • edited January 2014
    our Kurumbapalayam Madukkarai(Coimbatore) last bus correct timing is 9.30pm and Bus No:110A.it is coming daily within 9.00pm.

it is very suffer to late worker.kindly resolve the issue.

thanks and regards,
    Saravana Kumar
  • edited January 2014
    Now i travel from tirunelveli to chennai (bus no ud 282) bus boading time 4.45 but bus leave form tirunelveli bus stand at 5.35 only now time 7.30 bus now only at kovilpati just 50 kms from tirunelveli
    I ask to driver why bus speed is very slow but he replied as bus go only his speed because of milage problem
    Tomorrow i went to college at 8 i book ticket on this because of destination time is 5.45am at cmbt
    Pls take action to take correct timing
    My name is jeffarson
    My mobile no 8870889833
  • edited January 2014

I'm a resident of Bangalore,native Tamil Nadu.I'm a frequent traveler to Tamil Nadu and I prefer our State transport buses.
    During our journey the BUSES are stopping at hotels where its not hygienic and the prices are too high for commercial items and many duplicate items are present as well.When we ask to conductors and drivers they are saying as RULES else MEMO will be issued to them if they do not stop at these hotels.
    Please do consider the inconveniences of millions of peoples traveling by and take necessary action for the same.

Mohan natarajan
  • edited January 2014

Iam Mr. Jobi P N , working in Powergrid Corporation of India Ltd as Technician at Uduamlpet Substation. Today, ie on 31.01.2014 morning I had happened to travel from Palani to Udumalpet in TNSTC BUS, No TN-38N 2441. (refer) my ticket number 437227.
    It was the very worst side a conductor could have behaved to a travaller in front of the co-passengers. As I dind'nt have change I had to give him 100 ruppes instead of Rs.14 And because of this he started shouting at me and insulted me in front of the co-passengers. He blamed me for entering that bus without change and also shouted on me telling that all keralites are stupid. Iam so fed up, and my whole day spoiled because of this incident. He didn't gave me balance still i reached udumalpet. when I step out of bus and started walking he shouted commanding to take balance and go. I refused to take and told him, to be happy with what he had done to me.
    These kind of rude behaviours from conductors and drivers towards the passengers should not be allowed and ecouraged sir.
    To preserve the good name of TNSTC I request you to kindly take very strict action against this conductor.

Copy sent to all other concerned authorities and will be followed on top priority.

Your good self is invited for a appropriate decission to avoid issues like this in future.

Reference for your side. BUS Number TN-38N 2441.
    Ticket number 437227.
    Time from palani- 10am

Thanking you sir.

JOBI P N
  • edited February 2014
    I was travelling to Chennai from Madurai by SETC bus no TN01 N 4771 coming from tuticorin to Chennai, Route No 171. I started at 11.06pm in madurai and my ticket no is 83058,79340 and 68344 for 300, 20,and 5 respectively. The bus crossed tuvarankurichi by 12.55 am which is 68Km from Madurai and time took for approx 100 mins. When I complained to the driver for increasing the bus speed, he told that all buses in their transport department (tuticorin depot ) have speed adjustment of maximum 55km/ hr. It not necessary for controlling speed of the bus and it shows the management's poor services to the public. This leads to consumers, to go for private transports rather than government transport. It also shows that government also indirectly supports private transports. Driver and conductor also accept this statement which is particularly happened in their depot.

pls do the needful

Arun.V
  • edited February 2014
    In Salem I am waiting for bus in Subramaniapuram 1st gate bus stop to reach New bus stand for past 15min no bus came after that one bus came TN 30 N 0947 Route no 13 I stopped the bus but driver didn't stop the bus at stopping most of the time it happens for me itself this is 6th time it happen in last two months so take some action to help public to reach the designation at correct time.
  • edited February 2014
    we travelled Tnstc Erode - bangalore (ordinary) at 16/02/2014 (23:30) timing bus.. They (conductor and Driver) played a song with high sound. all shouted to reduce sound. but no response from them.. we are working people how we go for job next day.. please do the needful to stop the public nuisance.

Many Thanks,

Gokul Raj.
  • edited February 2014
    hello Mr. we tell. our complaint but you but leave it everything custamer complaints . muttta q
    I'm
    travelling
    covai to devakottai route no.603
    today
    our servant had irritate me and use bad language so you take action
  • edited February 2014
    I'm a college student I often travel from thirupur new bus stand to karumathapatti. I'm happy to see lots of buses routed in that path. but none of them are allowing passengers to get in to travel to karumathapatti. if the conductor is kind-hearted then he is allowing some passengers. I request the official to appoint some kind hearted conductors in that path.
  • edited March 2014
    I and my grand father travelled in bus no tn58 1345 between 6pm to 7pm .we started travelling at periyar bustand .my grand father gave rs 20.he asked for 2rs change.we gave.the ticket is rs12 .he returned 10rs.we kept two five rupees coin.he is scolding us.we paid ticket amount.its his mistake.please take proper action