IRCTC Amount Debited from but ticket not booked

I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on 29 Feb 2012 and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. I checked in IRCTC site under failed transactions and the transaction is available and provided with information that instructions provided for the Bank to credit the amount on 03 Mar 2012. But still the amount not credited to my account when I enquired with my accounting branch, bank informed that no instructions has been provided to credit the amount. IRCTC Customer care requested to provide the screen shot of my bank trasanctions. But till now I have not received any reply and I followed with them for a couple of times. Please advice how I can get my money back.

Transaction Details
Refunded: Refunded in Account
Sent for Refund: Refund Instructions given to Bank
Gateway : CITI

Lakshmi Narayanan GS

Comments

• edited May 2012

on 16 May 12, I Booked a ticket in IRCTC. Money Debited but Ticket not booked. Please refund my money.

Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No.Value Date Withdrawal Deposit Closing Balance
    16 May 2012 0499935786-INDIAN RAILWAYS 516192050 16 May 2012 11.23 2527.83
    16 May 2012 0499935786-INDIAN RAILWAYS 516192050 16 May 2012 856.00 2539.06

Regards.
  • edited May 2012
    When i booked ticket through irctc the session was expired while the transaction was processing. Again i log into the website ticket was not booked but the amount was debited. Wil I get that money again? If so how long will takem for that refund?
  • edited May 2012
    Hi, I tried booking a tatkal ticket On IRCTC on 25th may 2012. Even though money was deduced from my account the ticket was not booked. Kindly refund my money
    The transaction details are
    Transaction ID: 0503465314
    Train No: 12302
    Train Name: KOLKATA RJDHNI
    From Station: (NDLS)
    To Station: (HWH)
    Date Of Journey: 26-May-2012
    Class: 3A Boarding: (NDLS)
    Resv Upto: (HWH)
    Date Of Booking: 25-May-2012
    Total Fare: Rs 1840.00
    Refund Details
    Payment Not Received From Bank
  • edited May 2012
    I have tried to book ticket in Nilgiri Express on 28.5.2012 the transaction was made twice but the ticket was not booked.
  • edited May 2012
    Sir, I was booked 2 tickets on 2.5.5.2012, unfortunately during the transaction my internet connection disconnected automatically for some technical problems.The amount so deducted from my SB A/c not refunded, even more than 3 days completed. Irct website showing that the transaction was failed. My SB A/c No.0372426065 at SBI, HVF Avadi Branch, Chennai. The other details for ready reference
    irct id is : SHOBURAJ
    ticket Book on 2.5.5.2012 details: irtc : 214625599648 Rs.1190/- and 214690637954 amount Rs.802/- Pl.do the needful. thanks. my email:mmr.ocf@gmail.com.in
  • edited May 2012

I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on 30th may 2012 and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. I checked in IRCTC site under failed transactions and the transaction is available and provided with information "payment not received from the bank"...but i don t know the status of ticket??Tel how to refund my money??

TRANSACTION ID:0505527481

SOURCE:VM

DESTINATION:KKDI

TRAIN NO:16713

TRAIN NAME:RMM EXPRESS
  • edited June 2012

I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on 07th JUNE 2012 and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. I checked in IRCTC site under failed transactions and the transaction is available and provided with information "payment not received from the bank"...but i don t know the status of ticket??Tel how to refund my money??

TRANSACTION ID:0509502567
    AMOUNT:580
  • praveenoachirapraveenoachira Junior Member
    edited June 2012

TRANSACTION ID:0509502567
    AMOUNT:580
  • edited June 2012
    amount debited but ticket not recieved....................
  • edited June 2012
    I BOOKED TICKET on IRCTC (USER ID : choiceinte) FROM NEW DELHI TO CANNANORE (KANNUR) - (CAN) FOR 26.08.2012, TRAIN NUMBER : 12484, CLASS 3 AC.
    AMOUNT RS. 1,569.00 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SAVINGS A/C (P.N.B. NEW RAJINDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI - 110060)
    BUT TICKET HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED.
    PLEASE CLARIFY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MONEY?
    WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DO NOW ?
    EITHER I AGAIN BOOK TICKET OR I WILL RECEIVE THE TICKET OR I WILL GET REFUND OF THE AMOUNT ?
    HAVE I TO PURCHASE TICKET AGAIN ?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POSITION AT MY E-MAIL ID : rajat.choiceinternational@gmail.com

THANKS

RAJAT CHOWDHRY
  • sprksprk Junior Member
    edited June 2012

I have booked a ticket under the user id cprabhu789 through IRCTC on 21 JUNE 2012 ( from chennai to Bangarapet ) and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. Still the amount not credited to my account, till now I have not received any reply. Please advice how I can get my money (Rs 202 ) back.

Ravikanth
    +91 9789874970
    rknth864@gmail.com
  • edited June 2012
    Hi, I tried booking a reservation ticket On IRCTC on June 26th 2012. Even though money was deduced from my account the ticket was not booked. Kindly refund my money
    The transaction details are
    Transaction ID: 0518044325-INDIAN RAILWAYS
    Train No: 12785
    Train Name: BANGALORE EXP
    From Station: (KCG)
    To Station: (SBC)
    Date Of Journey: 03-July-2012
    Class: SLEEPER Boarding: (SBC)
    Resv Upto: (SBC)

P.NAVEEN kUMAR,
    NAVEEN.PAVUSHETTY@GMAIL.COM,
    +917259044191
  • edited June 2012
    My tranc id is 0519256848 & 0519064996 amount is deposited but ticket is not book.
    So please help me sir.
    My mobile no is 9931473317.
  • edited July 2012
    Sir/Madam,
    I Varun B.Dange has booked the ticket from Nasik to LokmanyaTilak terminus on 2nd July 2012 around at 6.30 pm
    The amount has been debited from my SBI account transaction ID-0521144538 but the ticket was not displayed on the IRCTC website.So pls kindly refund the amount as early as possible.
  • edited January 2013
    MONEY DEBITED BUT TICKET NOT BOOKED FOR A PURCHASE WORTH RUPEES 229 ON POS SBIRCTC AT IRCTC TXN#300811342875.
    E MAIL ID -kapil.prashant@ymail.com
  • edited March 2013
    I booked the ticket through irctc.co.in from Secunderabad to bhimavaram Jn and entered my transaction details then it took long process for processing.At last due to network problem or session expire money from my axis bank account is debited but no ticket was booked.Still now, I waited for my refund of money but i didnt receive back my debited money from ur account.So,pls check it and send my money back.
    A/c-01709304
    Booked Date-21-02-2013.
    I booked the ticket through irctc.co.in from Sevagram to muzaffarpur Jn and entered my transaction details then it took long process for processing.At last due to network problem or session expire money from my bank of india bank account is debited but no ticket was booked.Still now, I waited for my refund of money but i didnt receive back my debited money from irctc account.So,please check it and send my money back.
    Booked Date- 02-05-2013.
    my email id is
    nitinlove66@gmail.com
    I Have booked two ticket AC/2 tier from jammu to new delhi on date is 15-05-2013 the train no-12446 train name-UTTAR S KRANTI but amount is debited from my atm sbi debit card the IRCTC txn no-312365464332 please conform me weather it is booked or not imedataly auther wise i have to book another ticket my email id is-gnyaneshwar9999@gmail.com
    please reteran the amount to my account i have booked the ticket from jammu to new delhi on date 3-05-2013 the irctc txn# is 312365464332 my gmail id is gnyaneshwar9999@gmail
    I booked ticket for three passengers from Secunderabad to Trivendrum on 14-07-2013, while processing payment failed and amount deducted from my account, ticket not confirmed. No message from irctc hence I request to refund money to my account. I used SBI debit card.

D D PRASAD
    040-27267029
    Dear sir/Madam,
    Plz Refund my debited amount in my account,

Thanks with Regards,
    Shiv kumar
    Mobile No.07351086042/09872600770
  • edited September 2013
    Dear sir/Madam,

I booked ticket for 2passengers from Bangalore to Chennai on 30-09-2013, while processing payment failed and amount deducted from my account, ticket not confirmed. No message from irctc hence I request to refund money to my account. I used SBI debit card.

Shan
  • edited November 2013

I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on 10 nov 2013 and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. I checked in IRCTC site under failed transactions .Please advice how I can get my money back.

Transaction Details
    IRCTC TXN#331431519753

satyendra singh
  • edited December 2013
    I booked ticket from Bangalore to Mysore 28-12-2013, while processing payment failed and amount deducted from my account, ticket not confirmed. No message from irctc hence I request to refund money to my account. I used ICICI gateway.

Transaction ID 0819937603
    Citi Bank Approved No. 146026
    Amount: 417.47

Adishesha

adi_shesh@live.com
  • edited January 2014
    IRCTC Amount Debited from my atm debit card IRCTC txn no-400944683530

Dear sir/Madam,

I booked ticket for 6 passengers from tuni to tirupati on 22-02-2014, while processing payment failed and amount deducted from my account, ticket not confirmed. No message from irctc hence I request to refund money to my account. I used SBI debit card.

K.veeraswamy
  • edited March 2014
    my ticket was not booked but my amount debited
    and i have not refund my debited balance by irctc / other bank
  • edited April 2014
    Money Deducted from my account though ticket was not booked - Railway Ticket

I was doing online booking for 1 Sleeper Class ticket of shalimar express for 16 june 2014 (from jammu tavi to ghaziabad / train no. 14646 ). While doing online reservation on 17th april 2014 my transaction got failed. I didn't get the E-ticket for and gave the error ticket not booked but still the amount from my bank of india account has been deducted and I hope my amount would be credited to my account.

Amount Rs 311 approx.
    Transaction ID:- 0890564560

Please Help me to get back my money ASAP.. Thank you..
    Dear
    i booked 1 ticket from var anasi to muradabad begampura exp. on date v30/04/2014
    transaction successful by networking banking but ticket had not booked please inform to me how xan get my money or ticket
    and my transaction REF. no. is IGT7737289( SBI INTERNET BANKING)
  • edited May 2014
    Sir, Today at 9.30pm I have booked an e ticket from your site in Karnataka Express. The IRTC amount debited from my account but ticket not booked IRCTC ten#412171793125. Dated 1/5/2014. Please help me out. Regards Dr Sherani
  • edited May 2014
    Dear sir,8.05.4014 i will booked e-ticket by SBI DEBIT CARD PURCHASE RS922 ON POS SBIRCTC AT IRCTC TXN#412806117859- MESSAGE CONFORM BUT TICKET NOT BOOKING MESSAGE NOT COME IN MY MAIL AND PONE ,NO DETAILED BOOKED HISTOREY,REQUST BE CREDITED MY SAME A/C

BALASUBRAMANIAN.M