Scholarship Not recieved from samaj kalyan..

danish.hazaridanish.hazari Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Government Department
Hi This is to inform you that i am a student in up technical university. and a part of college named seth vishambhar nath engg. college affiliated to U.P.T.U. i have filled up the form for scholarship from samaj kalyan Barabanki, U.P. since 3years i am filling the form but. i didnt got any scholarship an fee reinbursment. each year data which is uploaded in upscholarship website in that my name is always there but still i am not getting amount transferred in my account. please help me out by giving me a solution to this problem.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Hi i would like to say that i am vivek student of mba second year from apoolo institute of tachnology gbtu matter is that i have been applied for scholership of second year which amount is 25000 but i am not received yet so please do something for me because i am not able to bear this high cost because i am belonging to obc background
    please help my scholership of 2011-12
  • edited July 2012
    I requst for you, I'm b.tech sec.yr student seth vishambharnath egg.barabanki. that's send samajkalyan my ac.
  • edited July 2012
    sir, this is to inform you that i have not been recieved scholarship of this year,while my amount has been shown in scholarship list
    freeship not received & can't fill E-scholorship form
  • edited August 2012
    I am doing b.tech from ABES Engineering College,Ghaziabad, U.P...
    I am in 2nd year right now.
    I have applied for scholarship in first year but i could not get that yet.
    I want you to know that this scholarship is really important for me and for continuation of my studies as i could not submit the fee for 2nd year due to the scholarship.
    I request to the concerned authorities that please take immediate actions against my complaint.

Name-Prashant Katiyar
    HSC roll no. 5224891
    college ID no.2011ec236
    College- ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
  • edited August 2012
    respecd sir i am the student of b.tech. 1 st year of iftm university in moradabad . i had fullfilled the sholarship form but not get the sholarship. please help me .my email i.d. is er.amittiwarics94@gmail.com
  • edited September 2012
    I am b.tech. final year student from b.n.c.e.t.I dint get my third year scholarship so am unable to pay my next year fees due to poor economic condition.
    please do something for me sir.
  • edited October 2012
    I am b.c.a. 2nd year student from M.G.S.U.BIKANER(RAJASTHAN) dint get my third year scholarship so am unable to pay my next year fees due to poor economic condition.
    please do something for me sir
    Sir I don't get my scholarship it is shown on interner but they don't transfer the amount on my account plz help me in my scharship purpose I wll bee highly oblodgedmy contact is 9532972468
  • edited June 2013
    I am Pradeep kumar s\o Ram Singh belong to Dadri,I am pursuing M.C.A. from Global Institute of Information Technology.
    I am the candidate of SC category and also I have filled Scholarship form. But I couldn't get my scholarship while many students have got their scholarship. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag is saying that they have transferred the scholarship in my account but i didn't get it,they are laying to me
    I think they are not gonna give my scholarship. they want to transferred the money in his accunt.
    please do something , I belong to very poor family please.
    thank you.
    Respected sir
    my name is simmi i am the student of bba dr.k.n.m.i.e.t. modinagar sir i have completed my bba session 2009-2012 i blong to sc caste i have not recieve any scholarship amount by college i recieve only 3200 in my bank account college does not issue me cheque for left amount plz help me...
  • edited December 2013
    this is totally unjust wid the students...if this scholarship is meant to extract money from students then why is it named as 'scholarships'?....the site sumtyms does not open..or sumtyms do not accept passwords or credentials..it becums very hard for students to evn register ... is really this scholarship is made for reserve categories????... sum students cannot afford of visiting cyber often to checkout this website or to register ...it is not a provision bt a kind of harrassment for the students..gov. are suppose to sort out students problem immediately.....
  • edited January 2014
    sir mairi b.com 1 year 2011-12 ki scolrship ab tak bhi a/c mai bhi nahi dali or college mai bhi nahi aayi please mairi scolrship dilwane ki krpa kre
    Sir ,
    My b.tech first year (2012-2013) scholarship is not received but on the up scholarship my scholarship is shown that my scholarship has send.Please send my scholarship in my account.