Hero Motocorp bike complaint

edited September 2014 in Automobile

I am Subodh Kumar
Vill-Dhakauli, Post- B.B. Nagar
Dist- Buland Shahar (UP) 245402

I have hero honda passion pro bike UP 13Z 0966, i purchase it in feb. 2011 and with in one year it's have lot of problem in it.
All service done from Hero Honda Authorized service center. they don't give Proper response to me. All part of my bike have problems
Like (head light, frant murgard, chain cover, chain set, chain, waring, engiine police has broken and engine parts has junk)
I go to service center and show all these problem but they says that this bike have these problem from company and these not solved.
and at last free service in service book is on 11500km but my bike is on 12500km so they took charges of 416rs. from me and not given bill to me
and say that no bill for it at the authorized service center in Siyana Buland Shahar.

I complaint for it in costomer care in hero motocorp and also mail to all regional offices of hero motocorp also at lucknow,delhi,and dehradun but no one given responce to me.

so now what i do. Please Help me.

Subodh Kumar
Vill-Dhakauli, Post- B.B. Nagar
Dist- Buland Shahar (UP) 245402

Mobile No.- 9412892690,9990001960

Comments

• edited May 2012
    engine oil leackage of my bike hero impulse after the first free service ,,i show it twice at authorised showroom(service station) ,,they fit a vessel, but the problem remains same,,, leackage as 8 to 10 drops a day,,,,plaese do me a favour.
  • edited May 2012
    my name is zainul abdin ihave purchase hero honda glamour model no.2005.in kanpur city tail light part have broken , since one year ago. my service centre northern motor,kanpur unable to change this part due to un availability of that part in market. bike no.up-78 az 8806.
  • edited June 2012
    my self karan mhatre i have purchase zmr on 30/07/2011 on 1st may my bike was not getting then i gave my bike to nearest showroom but there was not responce from our showrooms bike is not woking wat can i do now my bikes fuel pump is not working nobody had helpen me for these problem i now you will help me if you cant then i will complaint it to all media my bike is in warranty for 30/07/2011 I AM FROM KALYAN EAST CHINCHPADA GOAN my phone number 9702828123 8898727111
    Dea sir
    I am narendra sharma
    gopi high school
    morena (mp) 476001

i purchase hero honda CD deluxe 22-6-2011 but my bike is lost pick up i have go agency 8 and 10 bar but i have not solve the problem
    they do not work better so sir requist you plaese solve my bike problem
    sir please help me

mob- 7489596013, 8269287551
    Owner name-- Satyam Singh Chauhan--9770208616
    Purchasing date-- 14/08/2011
    Reg no.-- MP04AM1532
    Engine no.-- KC12EDBGH02374
    Model-- C-B-X- S/D BLK
    Frame no-- MBLKC12EFBGH01773
    Purchasing show room-- Varenyam motors- 1 padmanbh nagar, raisen road , bhopal, 4226400-4226500

Dear team,

THE TIME WHEN I PURCHASED THIS BIKE FROM THAT DAY ENGINE IS HEATING LIKE ANY THING AT THE SAME TIME I COMMUNICATED WITH SERVICE CENTRE STAFF BUT HE REPLIED AFTER 3 SERVICING IT WILL BE OK BUT STILL MY BIKE ENGINE IS HEATING PLUS SOUNDING VERY BADLY OR BIKE MILLAGE IS NOT MORE THAN 28 K.M PER LTR, 4 SERVICINGS ARE COMPLETED EVEN I PERSONALLY MEET WITH MR JOHRI WHO IS THE OWNER OF THIS SERVICE CENTRE BUT STILL MY PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED--

HUMBLE REQUEST

EITHER CHANGE MY ENGINE OR DO SOME THING NEEDFUL OTHER WISE VERY SOON I WILL BE @ CONSUMER FORUM
  • edited July 2012
    I Sri Rudra Mohan Pradhan, quarters No.3, Khatiguda in the District of Nabarangpur, Odisha. I have purchased Herohonda Passion Pro motor bike from M/s Supreme Sales, Jeypore on 24.4.2012. After 1st service done on 16.5.2012, the bike is not started in self stat mode. I have requested the dealer for its rectification. He does not accept my complaint. Please suggest the remedial measures.

Rudra Mohan Pradhan
    Khatiguda
    Mobile No.9861507141
    My bike cbz xtreame purchase on 08/07/2011
    but recent leackage my right shocher i concern with
    arc service cetre he is says no waranty in shocher please solve my problem
  • edited July 2012
    purchase one cd deluxe bike from Sai Motor Ambala in jun 2011 registration no. is CH 01 AH 9655. covered 4500 kilometer at an average of 40 kilometer per litter changed six spark plugs till last service. In every service I complained for low average & spark plug shorting but no improvement. Every time I got same reply that setting has been done now it is OK. I request help and service like the brand name on which every Indian trusts blindly.
  • VIKASH SHARMAVIKASH SHARMA Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    Dear sir/Madam

I bought one hero passion pro bike FROM YOUR OUTLET YUVA MOTORS WHICH IS LOCATED ON NEELAM BATA ROAD.I SENT MY BIKE FOR SERVICING ON 14JULY,2012.THEY TOLD ME THAT I CAN CERIED MY BIKE IN THE EVENING,BUT THEY DONT GIVE MY BIKE IN THE EVENING.AND CARI FORWARD ITS DELIVERY ON MONDAY.ON MONDAY WHEN I REACHED AT THE SERVICE CENTER THERE IS NO CLEANING ON BIKE.WHEN I TOLK TO MANAGER(MR. S.K. GARG) THEY TOLD ME THAT "TOH MAIN KYA KARU".HE SAID THAT I HAVE MAN POWER.BEFOR MR SK GARG I WENT TO MANY PEPOLE SERVICE INCHARGE,GATE KEEPAR,RECEPTION &OUTHER.BUT ANY BODY DONT GIVE ME ANY SATISFACTION.THE MANAGER SAID THAT DONT COME AGAIN YUVA MOTOR CENTER.SO I REQUEST TO U PLZ. DO SOMETHING.
    THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.
    REGARDS VIKAS SHARMA
    MOB. 9958588127[/QUOTE]
    Dear all,
    My self sanket pandit resident of Aurangabad purchased karizma zmr on 5august2011 from raj auto.from the very 1st day I had prblm like the gear shift was hard and about the digital speedometer it was reseting evry nw and then.firstly I tld them the mechanics hv no idea wt is the prblm???then on 9june I launched complaint on hero moto corp web site and with in 2 hrs I hd call I ws pleased n happiee.they repaired the gear box to some extent bt still it ws nt up to the mark.the person named (DESHMUKH,PANDE)promised me that they will replace the digital speedo meter with in 1 week and today more then 12 days hv been passed and they are teeling that the company is nt delivering.i also told them I will launch a complaint on the website again.without any threat the person mr.deshmukh told launch the complaint .no words to speak ….buying a 1lack product frm hero moto corp is a big thing and if the customers are treated in this way wt is the use.hero moto corp is known for itz products and services but I am hving an frustrating experience.i hope the company looks into this matter urgently n help me ,or else I need my money back and I am nt @all interested in the bike.please contact me on sanketpandit28@gmail.com
    7620777888
    DEAR SIR,

I have purchased a Hero ACHIEVER bike on 27/03/2012 from Cynosure Manik's Auto Centre , Jssore Rd., Madhyamgramm, Kol-129 an authorisd dealer of Hero Moto Corp .But unfortunately till date I have not received my vehicle registration number while the dealer has taken all the processing charges in connection to the registration I have visited the showroom number of times for last four months but not getting any positive response from their end.Moreover the behavior of the showroom people were unsatisfactory.Therefore I request you to take immediate action against the dealer and help me to get my vehicle registration number ASAP.

Kuntal Saha
    i have purchased a glamour FI model from mahipal pur new delhi in february 2012
    but still i have not received my RC. for dl12sb 0110

can u help me
    davinder kr.
  • edited August 2012
    Bad expressed of service in Ahmedabd hero (Bike Auto)office near Vijay cross road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.

i purchase Hero Pleasurer from Bikes Auto on 17/02/2012 with invoice no 019072 and client no. 0272389. In shifting of my house i misplaced
    SERVICE BOOK in the month of April to June. BUT i fill it is big mistake when i contacted your dealer.When I inquired about how i get duplicate service book.They ask me to give one application along with Rs.150/-. My wife pay 150 and give application in first weak of july 2012.They not give any receipt for receiving application or money.They told we call after 15 days then after u collect your service Book.But after 20days i ask for Book they replied.whom u give application. I replied " my wife gave to your office". But they say please inquired from wife and tell us whom u give application. i asked them please see in your register whom i gave application but surprisingly they have no any type of register for receiving this type of application or rupees.After my confermation whom my wife gave application and rupees they trace out my application and one employee came with my application that see received . After internal discussion they reply me this application u have to sent to Baroda so now u sent to Baroda office. But i ask why u keep my application for 20 days without action then they replied me" we talk with Baroda office u come after two days". When i gone after four days they give me same reply we not received service book. U give application to baroda office. I ask then why u collect my application now it is your duty to give me service book because u spent 1 months time to give service book.my vehical is running without proper service due to your bad service.After this we have hot discussion with one of Lady who don't want to give her name. I insist them to give me service book today only because u received application along with Rs. 150/-. I shocked with replied from lady "We received your rs, 150 for servicing your vehicle." I ask give me record when u service my vehicle then they have no answer but immediately that lady give more shocking reply any proof u have we received your application and money.After that all employee gather and arguing with me instead of giving proper service. I have no proof they have receiving my application but after that one another lady came and assure me i will give u service book after one week. Now I don't want any thing from your end but i want to know what type of serve given by your dealer any check from your side ?or coustmer have to fight after purchasing. Our mistake is only we trust on Name "HERO"The brand name. hoping good response from your side instead of clarification.

Vijay Vardiwale
    mob 9825059370
    R/sir
    My self Er. Vikram Garg s/o sh. Dev raj Garg resident of mansa. i have purchased a Glamour bike from GANPATI AUTOMOBILES, MANSA on dated 06/04/10. i am not satisfied from the services provided by GANPATI AUTOMOBILES, MANSA neither Glamour bike. All the services done with in dew date. but there are so many problems in the bike. the onwer of GANPATI AUTOMOBILES, MANSA is MISBEHAVE with me. so i not satisfied from there services. plz see the above any solve my problems.
    Ragards:
    Er. Vikram garg
    cont: 98766-31011
  • edited August 2012
    respected sir, i m very sad against the problem occuring from the bike which i purchased the latest model of cbz x-treme model 2011..which have the lots of parts prolems...once the alloy wheel was breaked.. most of the highlighted problem has gear box problem...the gear box r tottally breaked twice in only 8months of purchasing...aftr the purchng, my bike was at showroom twice for 2 month because of gear problm.this is the totally defected piece as the gear problms is going gradually...all of my routine works r disturbing frm ths..and i want 2 make an urgent complaint against the bike as this is the wrong promise 2 the customers 2 provide the best services.....i want 2 ask for claim against this defectd bike and also for my waste spending on this...i will wait for ur reply else i will ask 2 state consumer forum..plz contact on 8305956629,8878836461...rahul jain, annapurna area indore..
  • Ravi Krishna LohiaRavi Krishna Lohia Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I had purchaga a hero Maestro in April from M/S Mangal Moters ,Motihari .That time the scooter was giving the same average.I was told that the average will increase after first servicing.After servicing the average is same.Ther is no remady.My registration no.is BR 05J 9363.Some times it has major starting problems.
  • edited August 2012
    Recently I bought a maestro in the month of April and now I am having problem like mileage, headlight, soccer, slowering, pick up etc. I have given by scooter two times in the authorized service center standing in a long queue but the problems are still the same. The people in the service center just change the oil and give the delivery simply washing it. I do not what to do, if I repair out side the service center they will say warranty void so please solve my problem soon.
    I am Nilesh G Kolhe
    A/P- sakarwadi
    Tal - Kopargaon
    Dist- Ahmednagar

respected sir i had purchased hero Honda super splendor bike on dated 23 dec 2010 at M/S Sai bikes PVT ltd,after three months i am facing a problem in block and piston that time i will contact company's regional office and told him all problem.I had suggest them to replace whole engine then company give me the solution that you will replace only some parts then you will not face this problem again but i have facing again this problem and i am contact and mail to company's regional and head office but this time they will also replace this time only some parts if in future i have facing this problem that time my Bikes waranty also finish.
    At present my waranty peroid is is remain the company not give me proper service from last two days ,then in future they may be neglect me then what should i do at that time.
    so i request you to pl kindly give me justics
    Nilesh kolhe
    I am
    Arun Narhari Gaikwad
    A/P-Rahuri Factory, Gurukul Vasahat(Pin-413706)
    Tal-Rahuri
    Dist- Ahmednagar

I have hero honda KARIZMA-R bike MH-17 AP 7777, i purchase it in July-2011 from SAIDEEP HERO MOTOCOM Ahmednagar and with in one year it's have lots of problem in it.
    Like (head light, frant murgard, chain cover, chain set, chain, waring,front shock absorber get down in between 10000 km, fuel tanks colour get bubbled, back sides white colour coul also get bubbled.
    I go to service center and show all these problem from Dec-2011no one is listening my complaint in showroom and they gave me bad treatment in showroom. but they says that this bike have these problem from company and these not solved.

but no one given responce to me in show room.

so now what i do. Please Help me.

Arun Narhari Gaikwad
    A/P-Rahuri Factory, Gurukul Vasahat(Pin-413706)
    Tal-Rahuri

Mobile No.- 9975774105,9762580719
  • edited September 2012
    I buy my vehicle at 2008, passion plus spokes wheel. Last month i go to hero authourised service centre sree sakthi motors (Sub dealers of suguna automobiles)in velandipalayam. they are serviced my vehicle for the complaints of fork sound, wheel alinement and engine noise. They are serviced and give the bill for rs945. after
    discount they received rs900. In this service i am supply the engine oil also without rs.900. Now the complaint is fork is again making noise i go throuth your service centre they are told .sir wechange only racer kit so you are now change the fork oil. but the delivery time service vehicle at last month they told sir we are change fork oil and all accessories of reces kit. but they are refuse we are not change fork oil. i show the last month bill, they are told in this bill we are not billing the fork oil. so you change the fork oil immediatly to avoid noise of fork. Now i request you to solve the problem . i am totally more worry in your service authourised dealer
  • edited September 2012
    i have pucrshed achiver on 10 feb 2012.bt next day front shocker got leakage.eng no-KC10EDCGA 00626,FRAME NO.MBLKC10EMCGA.
    1.Bike's self starter is not working other devices like horn,side indicator etc.plz refer job card no.23122 autobikes ranchi
    2.RPM meter is not working.
    3.At the time of Servicing i took all the problem in front of MR.rakesh Kumar (Auto bikes Ranchi).He told this"moisture problem.We cant provide you carbon frame,it is not for Achiver,it is for splendor,cbz kind of Bikes."

Dear Sir I want All steel Frame will be Converted into carbon Spare parts.Please take necessary action against My problem otherwise i will go to consumer court for the justice.

With Regards,
    Yubraj kislay Kishore
    Mobile no-9304020313
  • edited September 2012
    sir your dealer name east venis motors located at ymca Alappuzha. Kerala. the behaving and the contact to the customers is very bad. They thik that the customers are beggers. For free servicing they are taking 3 to 4 days and the supervisers also have bad attitude to the customers. so i request u to kindly make necessary steps to rectify the above problems for your fast business.
    i was bike purchased in 13/1/2011 karizma zmr
    but 1 year latter my bike fuel pump is not in working
    my bike given to showroom on 7/8/2012 but problem is not recover plz solv this problem immediatly

rohan yadav
  • edited September 2012
    I purchase hero Honda bike passion pro (reg no UP78CK 7369 frame no.MBLHA10EWBH) date 05/09/11 from Northon Moters Kanpur.my bike have bobbling problem in 40 to50kph speed with double person complained to your dealer Northan Moters Kanpur in first & second service and I change dealer visal maoter unnao in next service but my complain yet not finished upto fifth service.
    I infrome you that your dealer change engine oil in every service but I read in you’re service book engine oil will be change after 6000km. Northan Motar charged 10 rs. Labour for engine oil change while no labour charge in free service(job no.10773 cash memo no.nms/11-12/16676 on 11 oct.2011). Why this labour charge be taken by me?
    I there for requestyou that my last free service(six) due. Please solve my bike thease problem.
    1.bobbling
    2.pass switch not working
    3.tank cover sound while drive
    4.petrol smel standing passion
    5.brake not working properly
    6.abnormal sound while drive bike
    7.missing strated in 60 to 70kmph speed.
    8.indicater not working after some time.

Note:-My daily up down Kanpur to unnao and this condition accident chances and damage with bobbling problem. In accident condition I will help to court against you and your dealer.

THANKS & REGARDS
    SHAHAZEB ALI SIDDQUI
    251C/3 GHAO KHERA
    AIR FORCE CAMPS CHAKERI KANPUR
    MOB-8948222243
    EMAIL-KHANNAHYUDAI.UNNAO@GMAIL.COM
    Dear Sir...
    My self Jyotiballabha Rautray from Nagpur...I am here writing to express about my complaint regarding Your Customer Service...my Vechicle Reg No is MH40-V-2853...Your customer care executive at Aditya Auto Agencies @ Ghat road, Nagpur are not cooperative..
  • edited September 2012
    Im Ravi, baught a Hero Glamour bike on 19th July, 2012. Since then I have faced somany problems viz rapid battery discharge, less milage, and now tyre tube damage. I have asked in Hero showroom regarding the leakage of air from the tube. They told that they wont take care of tube and type parts, the customer should get repaird it from outside shops. Is it right?
    Kindly look into the matter and do the favour regarding the above problem. Thank you.
  • edited September 2012
    I just puchased a new ignitor 1 month ago, but i am completly disatisfied with this bike, poor pickup makes noise while speed incresed, and gera shifting problem, plese i request u to replace my bike with another bike of ur company, or refund my money...... Akshay naidu....
    Contact no.. 9584375598
    Hello sir,
    This is Asfaque ahmad.
    from- Gorakhpur ,UP -273001.
    This is to inform you that , i have buyed a new impulse on 13 march 2011, then after 2 months , i start facing some misshapenning with this bike, related to his "speedometer" display . After 2 months surprisingly its meter display stopped working n was not going to start . I went to its service station , but i didn't got any satisfactory explanations with them , And when i went to its service station they asked me for the service book, because they cannot fill the complain without it. Due to i have lost it , so i was unable to get the service. so can i know the reason , that what hs happened with it , not only this i was also having another impulse and the same problem was also with it .
    so i request you to get updated with this info. and tell me any sort of solution .
    Thankyou...
  • edited October 2012
    sir ihave purches new hero honda splendar pro bike in tirupati moter kanpur 19.09.2012 .till date not receved r.t.o. Papper what can io do please help me ,on the otherword bike have a side stand after 9 days distory the side stande . Please resolve my problem as soon as possible .my mail id is jitendra.p@hotmaikl.com.mobile no... Is 9335637922