Raj Yamaha Service worst in chennai

PrahaasPrahaas Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
Raj Yamaha in thoraipakkam is one of the worst places to give our bike for service. You cant expect quality, time. And they cheat with the bills too. I gave my bike to service on 26th jan 2012. They promised that they wil give the bike on the same day after service. They dint. I went and they dint even touch my bike. They said they can give only the next day morning 10 30.

I went the next day morning at 10 30. I had to go to office, was in a hurry. They made me wait for 2 hours and started the works to be done after I reached there. I was patient for that too. And finally they said I have to pay Rs 1919.00. I asked how that much, because it was a free service. The lady told nothing is charged more. I confirmed her that It was free service. And I asked for the bill. She told printer is not working and she asked me to pay to print the bill.

In the bill, they charged for General Service(250) and put many items which I havent even asked for. It should have come for only Rs 800. But they charged nearly Rs. 2000.

Can anyone help me in getting the money back?

Comments

• king abszking absz Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    I CAN HELP U OUT... U CAN ME AT 9940071617 / pravesh
  • edited October 2012
    Really this people are making my patience and money to get loss. Raj Yamaha in thoraipakkam is one of the worst places to give our bike for service. Quality, time and response is toooooo bad. I gave my bike to service on 15th 2012. They promised that they wil give the bike on the same day after service. They dint. I called and confirmed that whether bike is ready on 16th oct.. they said ya its done. But i went and asked, they said bike is ready. then i asked whether my bike punchare has been solved, then they are telling no we have to change. Again i came back and called by 2.30 pm. no one responded. Now around 4 pm they are telling still problem not got solved. Please some one solve the issue.
    My bike was accident near thoraipakkam, This is d reason i give my bike for repair. for 20 days i didnt get any call i make a call everytime. they simple told we waiting for parts to get in next 2 days they told totally 10K to complete this. So i told no problem they promised that they will give in next 3 days (Totally 27 days) .after that they make a call and told your Fork has bend so 15K will be charged for this. So I asked is this the completed analysis they told YES. in next few days again he make a call and told 20K. Then I met him He have fully list of ITEMS I asked explanation we cannot understand his automobile terms. Finally again he made a cal and finalized 27,000 RS (My bike rate is 74,000) . SO i got my vehicle back with the old condition.

# I asked the manager he told lot fraud persons cheaters working inside so we are identifying them. I told once you identify then open your shop.
    # Vehicle Parts rates are high
    # If single screw also gone in big parts they will replace they entire Parts.

One of the fraud fraud center is RAJ Yamaha.

1 year back i gave my vehicle in accident position then applied for Insurance they replaced most of the parts they told they will cover in Insurance.
    Atlast Insurance not supported because of delay delayed by RAJ Yamahaa. We went for Paid sertvice.
    The Insurancer in RAJ Yamaha Named HARRIS one of the very fraud person. Every body know in Office.......
  • edited January 2013
    raj yamaha in thoraipakkam is one of worst service center in chennai
  • edited February 2013
    but in recent time i have visited to showroom and given to service, its very well attended by service engineer and what he promised delivery time and estimation amount 1500 , completed in 1400 only. overall i am happy with service, may be you have been experienced particular service guy. any way i wish them most preferred service center in omr.
  • edited February 2013
    Hi friends, for me is different experience with rajayamaha, from day one to till time they have providing me good service and reasonable charges, i am holding SZR, even most of my friends purchased from rajayamaha, there is no such issues in it.
    If your facing some sort service issue, you can address to the customer relation officer that could help the dealer to improve their service
  • sathish_yamahasathish_yamaha Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Raj Yamaha in thoraipakkam,chennai is really a worst place to give ur bike for service.I serviced my bike two days back .while giving i clearly mentioned the defect regarding the oil leakage.when i got the bike ,i found the same pbm in my bike( this time it got worse than before) and they got the amount for these useless services.I Kindly recommend all people-not to service ur bike @ raj yamaha (even if its free service)
  • edited June 2013
    No problem guys. Pls send a mail to yamaha head office. They will deal this. I'm experienced.
    Kishorkna wrote: »

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com. The following details are mandatory:

Hi Dear all,
    They still are doing same type of very poor service. Two days before I gave my bike for 3 rd. service on 9.00AM (for giving service I waited for 45 minutes), but no complaints resolved, simply they changed engine oil and bring back my bike to me at 7.30am with waiting of 1.30 hours with my child. NO response, no estimation, no proper information, No cleaning, No respect for bike owner, always so many no comments to them. Only one positive point available from them, that they help for Yamaha to fall down from their brand crown

Thank you for writing us. Your Customer complaint number is IC-06425-D6B4

We will respond to you within 48 working hours. Please ensure your Name, Contact Number and the Feedback Number is mentioned in all your communications with us in order to ensure faster resolution.

You can also contact us at the Customer Toll Free Number: 1800-420-1600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.
    You are requested to add the following email address to your Address Book: yes@yamaha-motor-india.com

Thank you for writing us. Your Customer complaint number is IC-06425-D6B4

Your complaint has been closed on 8th-Aug-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessaryactions have been taken to meet your concerns.

We understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused to you.
    If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at 1800-420-1600
  • edited October 2013
    My bike met with an accident on last Monday in OMR so I gave my bike for service on the same day,till Friday I did not get any response from them when I called them they said waiting for parts. This is one of the lame excuses they gave, adding to that they have not started work on bike till date. How can service station run without the necessary parts. The shocking news is that I spoke with the manager for service, he had no clue about what needs to be done for my vehicle. I need help on this.... Email id: pensiger@gmail.com

Thank you for writing us. Your Customer complaint number is IC-06425-D6B4

Your complaint has been closed on 8th-Aug-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessary actions have been taken to meet your concerns.

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We have tried calling you but we have not get any response from your side Because your phone was switched off.So we request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com,so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We have tried calling you but we have not get any response from your side.So we request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com,so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We have tried calling you but we have not get any response from your side because your phone was switched off.So we request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com. The following details are mandatory:
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 1800-420-1600

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We have tried calling you but we have not get any response from your side.So we request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com. The following details are mandatory:
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 1800-420-1600

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com,so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
  • edited November 2013

Your complaint has been closed on 29th-Oct-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessary actions have been taken to meet your concerns.

• edited November 2013

• edited December 2013
    I gave my vehicle for service on Friday 6th Nov 2013 and i was promsed by executive to deliver my bike by Saturday 7th Nov 12:00PM.

On saturday afternoon when i call i was told that it ll be done by 4 PM.AFter 4Pm they were not picking up my call.and its not mentioned on job card that Sunday is hoiday.And when i call them on Monday after noon at 12 they said bike will be ready by evening.

And monday evening 6PM they called me and now giving reason that my battery is not working and thats why it took 3 days. I have ever seen such a worst service and crew.Just because of this service delay i had to spend Rs.1000 for cab on sunday.

I demand an explanation else I am planning to goto consumer court.

Vamsi Deepak
  • edited January 2014
    Hi Yamaha Motors,

I want to service and change a few parts of my 1993 Yamaha RX100 bike in Chennai. Can you suggest to which service station, do you want me to take my bike for getting it done. I dont want to be cheated in the name of spare parts not available now and holding my bike in their service station for long.
    Are the current young mechanics have experience working on 1993 model RX100 bikes? Please suggest at the earliest
  • edited March 2014
    Hai, I gave my vehicle yamaha fz 16 last thrice for the same issues which is not rectified so far and they are not that much of capabilities and their respond with customer is attaractious even they wont listening the custmer feelings , hence forth i wont go to the place and i file a complaint against the service centre and if they are not respond the same i forced to go consumer court.
  • edited June 2014
    Such a worst servicing station I've ever seen. People in servicing centre treat us like experts in bike related issues. Generally, as a bike user I might handle external issues and i clearly explain it to them but I dont know if it is an internal problem. For example, If i tell Im facing some problem with clutch, I'll expect they will check everything related to clutch. but generally what they will do is simply they will apply oil to the clutch leaver and delivar. This is what effective servicing?
    and One more important point If you are facing some internal problems in the bike , they will tell to change that part and they will charge that amount. But in real scenario they will repair old one and place it in the bike. So please careful with them.
  • edited June 2014
    Hi Team,

I have bought Yamaha Fazer on August,2013 in chennai. I gave my bike to Raj Yamaha, OMR for servicing on last Saturday. They told that they will provide me the bike on the same day. But they provided me only after 5 days back. I don't have any problem with delay unless the servicing is good. But today there was some oil leak from my engine and there were high flames coming from engine side. Not sure what they have done.i see all bolts are loose in engine. My bike was perfect until i gave it for servicing. Now there was a weird sound coming from engine. I am afraid to drive my bike, I tried contacting Raja Yamaha but they are not responding properly. Now i am struck with my bike at my home where i could not use it. I beg for your help.I'll be grateful if you do something about it. I see lot of complaints in web on Raj Yamaha and i saw a post to reach out to you.
    Dear dealer of Yamaha and Proprieter,
    Just we r all expecting to cancell the sales and service licence of Raj yamaha showroom chennai due to crores of customer complaints and being fooled.. Please do favor