chate international academy

Ashish patilAshish patil Junior Member
edited February 2012 in Education
My name is Ashish Patil .I have taken admission 3 years ago.I have finish my technical training 14 months ago and got my C.D.C & the other certificates 11 months ago .They have given me in written on "stamp paper" that they will offer a job within 3 months after receiving the C.D.C & the other certificates or they will return half the amount paid. Now its almost 10 months i am sitting job less at home .I had paid four lakh twenty one thousand (4,21,000rs/-)
Till now i have not got a job nor received my half amount as promised will becomes two lakh ten thousand (2,10,000rs/-) and their offer jobs on an non registered companies in the middle east parts of the world like Dubai ,Turkey, etc for 200 to 350 dollars job while taking admission they said that u will receive 500 to 700 dollars on an register company , plus now their asking fifty thousand 50,000rs/- more for placement(job) in those registered company .Please help me As soon as possible in getting my money back or receiving a job .