Bajaj Finance

2»

Comments

• Bajaj Finserv LendingBajaj Finserv Lending Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Dear Santhosh,

With reference to your post and our discussion regarding Broken Period Interest, would like to confirm that the Broken Period Interest for LoanAccount numbers 404SPL00361941 & 404SPL00436782 will be paid to you post completion of Loan tenure. Attached is the Repayment schedule for your reference.

With regards,

weCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending
    I requested please verify my loan. Sanction letter issues on 22/05/2013..agent iankitshqrma
  • Bajaj Finserv LendingBajaj Finserv Lending Senior Member
    edited July 2013

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number and contact details with us?

With regards,

weCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending
  • edited August 2013
    sir/madam
    I got the loan from bajaj company. loan A/C number LZWTJ02296551.i given my cheque leaf for my loan due. on my 5th time of due the money credited on my bank account 12 augest at 11 clock. my last date of due is every month of 12th. but from the bajaj they try to clear my by online banking at morning 9 o clock. the cheque was returned and they claim 350 ruppess as a penalty. and they intimate me after a week. please take action for this.
  • edited March 2014
    I have taken bike from bajaj finance in jan 2013 but due to financial problem i unable to pay 6 emi's now when i go to pay to all pending emi+ penalty to recovery agent he ceased my bike.I dont received any documents for that so i need help to solve this problem
  • edited May 2014
    i have purchase a new bike bajaj discover 100M from Amba bajaj Rawla Mandi Sri Ganganagar. i am exchange my old pulsar 180 and difference amount given in cash to sales man of company. currently not Giving Bill or other Documents and i am not signed any agreement after that finance company call me again and again for EMI payment i am not get any finance from Bajaj auto finance. after that MR SEKHAR CALL ME AND MY NEIGHBOURS AGAIN and AGAIN for payment of EMI Rs. 2862/-.

please help me. i can what to do?????