Complaint against service provided by Prestige

Sarala_nSarala_n Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Home and Kitchen Appliances
Hello Sir,

This is Sarala from Chennai, I have bought a Prestige Induction Stove on 16/10/2011 for Rs.3839.00, I used it for one day in November, the third time usage on the same day lead to a problem, it was not getting switched on. we went to the near by Prestige service provider, who fixed the issue after three weeks time, then we started using on the same day, the next day again it was tripped of the entire house circuit when I Switch on the Stove, Hence i called the near by service provider again and explained the issue and requested for the replacement. They asked me to go the Prestige Regional service center which is in Mylapore, Chennai(One of the worst service centres i have ever seen). Hence i took the Stove to the Regional service centre and asked for the replacement, they given me the replacement slip and they told they will call once the replacement is ready, but i have not received any call. When I tried to reach them on 044* 33441111 it is always engaged. Hence totally got upset. This stove has been got to manage the Gas Cylinder problem. But there after I purchased the product in Oct i have not either used it properly nor got the response or the replacement for the same. Please let me how to proceed to get the relief out of this. This gives me lot ot tension when I tried to reach the number on 33441111. we dont have anything about the status on that. But I have paid an amout of 3839.00 to purchase the same, but till now it was not used properly atleast for max of 20-30times, it was just 2 times. The Brand is not good enough to treat the customers with AFTER SALES SERVICE. This is only in the case of Induction stove, for all the products , the people whom I have seen inthe service centre complaints the same.

sarala.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I have one prestige induction cook top ,purchased on 17/03/2012.this cook top stopped working on june 20 ,i doesnt know what happen .. I took the stove to my nearest service center perambur ...first day the technician asked me to leave the stove in the service station because there is no replacement parts available it seems ... I got the contact number and i returned ...but i did not handed over the cook top ..... The technician said that he already ordered the flip board it expected to come within 2 days .again i enquired with the same service station after 2 weeks but the flip board has not yet come it seems ....and they does not have the address of the main service centre it seems .. When i started questioning the respective person he just told me that its in mylapore ..u just go there like that ...some other person who is working there provided me the address and phone number ...now i have to go all the way from perambur to mylapore to rectify my cook top .... Then what is the meaning of keeping service centre over here ?and why the people who is working in perambur mis guiding the customers ?today the person told me that he doesnt know when the flip board will come ..... Then what responsibility they have on customers needs ?where i can meet the right person to rectify my cook top problem ?
    Let me know as early as possible ....
  • edited September 2012
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I have purchased a Prestige Induction Cook-top (Model No. PIC 1.0 V2, Serial No. 1111033023) on 12th September 2012 from MAA TARA STORES, Maszid Road, Agartala, Tripura (W), Pin No. 799001, Phone no. 0381-238-7957, Mobile No. 09436136598 which Bill no. is 5573 & price is Rs.2990/-. On 16th September 2012, I have tried to use it for the first time as per guidelines of Users Manual. But it was not working. After switching on, it appears "P-" on the display and just after 1 minute it appears "E2" error code on the display and the machine became stopped working.

On this situation I called the dealer ( MAA TARA STORES, Maszid Road, Agartala, Tripura (W) ) and told them about the matter. They advised me to go to the service center. Then I asked them why should I go to the service center being it is newly purchased Induction Cook-top? Just after purchasing it I have faced the problem. I requested them to replace it because, it has manufacturing fault. They told me there is no replacement warranty.

However, I took it to our nearest service centre on 18-09-2012 F.N. They told me that they will call me after resolving the problem. But till now they did not call me. I sent a mail to the Prestige company on 16-09-2012. They did not give me any positive feedback. Again I mailed to the company on 24-09-2012. This time they did not give me any response till today. Yesterday I called to the service centre (Mob. No. 09436135933), then they replied me that no need to call them, they will call me after resolving the problem.

On the above mentioned circumstances, I am urgently in need of your assistance and kindly tell me how to arrange necessary steps to replacement of the faulty Induction Cook-top & how to file a case in the consumer court ?

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
    Sukant Paul
    Agartala, Tripura (W)
    email : sukantjeet@yahoo.in
  • edited October 2012
    Dear Concern,

i have purchased Induction Heater from you but there is some problem with your product and i have already handover to service center for repairing but still not resolved.

please solve the issue....

Masood Ahmad
    Hello Sir,

This is Ramya from Chennai, I have bought a Prestige Induction Stove on 13/10/2012 for Rs.4795.00, model no COOK TOP PIC 2.0 V2 , excatly after one month of purchase, one fine day it was not getting switched on.(Even this happened after one month i used hardly 5 to 6 times during that period) I took the stove and gave it to the agecny from where i Purchased the stove - KALA Associates - Velachery. on 22/11/2012. Till this morning (15.12.2012) I didnt get any information about the stove, in the mean time i called the agency thrice, but no proper response. This Morning when i again called them, they asked me to get in touch with the Prestige Regional service center which is in Mylapore, Chennai - ONE OF THE WORST SERVICE CENTERS IN THE WORLD. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN IRRESSPONSIBLE, IRRITATING CUSTOMER EXECUTIVES IN MY LIFE TIME.
    When I tried to reach them on 044* 33441111, they booked my complaint as new one. I was not provided any service request no, it seems that there is no process of providing the request no. Moreover the call was disconnected when i was trying to explain my problem,i thought it was my mobile problem, hence i called up once again, this time another person took the call and started talking in a different way, i asked them to hand over the phone to team head, but they told that there is no such person and also told that they are in meeting and immediately disconnected the call. i was totally upset. This stove has been got to manage the Gas Cylinder problem. But there after I purchased the product in Oct i have not either used it properly nor got the response or the replacement for the same. We dont have anything about the status on that. But I have paid an amout of 4795.00 to purchase the same, but till now it was not used properly atleast for max of 20-30times, it was just 5 to 6 times. The Brand is not good enough to treat the customers with AFTER SALES SERVICE.
    Prestige - this is one of the largest home appliances company in INDIA - which is not providing a valuable service to their customers. They treat customers as---- Since we paid thousands and thousands of money we have no other option than keeping our mouth shut. With My exprience i would like to conclude this as PRESTIGE- NO PRESTIGE FOR CUSTOMERS.
    Immediately
    Irritating
    Hello Sir,

i had complaint ur service provider for the gas stove which is not working properly from durg(c.g). my name is nirankar bhagwani. n i live at sindhi colony durg.
    The complaint has been done around 15days back n still no one has turnedup to see after it. I kindly request u to please look up to this matter and help me to get my problem solved.
    thanking you - nirankar bhagwani
  • edited February 2013

we purchase the Prestige juicer P C J 4.0 as on the date 02.03.2012 after that juicer is repaired on October month-2012, I given to Prestige Service Center in Kukadpally, Hyderabad as on the date 19.11.12 i given to them, he sad come on after two days i will call you. After fifteen day i call to service center what happen juicer is completed to take, he sad no come on after one week. After that i call every week he saying no after next week next week like that today steal now i can't receive the juicer. please take my complaint and give me the my juicer purchase bill no: 3668 balanagar and service center name Master Electronics plot no. 4, as raju nagar, kukatpally, hyderabad-500072. ph: 40184249, job sheet no: 2289.
  • edited February 2013
    i have bought a prestige induction cook top a on 8/2/2013 which stopped working after a week i have made the complaint on 15 feb since then i am being dodgef
    hi,
    hi,
    I hv purchased prestige juicer for Rs 1800 from Prestige show room..........but this is a waste product.......we do get pieces of any fruit instead of juice..........we took it to the show room and asked about it...........but its working is such..........................200 Rs juicer what I have seen in Exhibition is more worthy than this................my id is prasadvadip@gmail.com
  • edited April 2013

This is with respect to very bad experience with TTK Prestige Ltd. service center in Hyderabad, Andhra Predesh, India.

I purchased induction coocktop from Prestige and it worked well for 1 year, i.e wihthin warranty period. Just after warranty is over, it was burnt out.

We took the faulty piece to Prestige smart kitchen center for servicing.

After 3 months with more than 15 times visiting the service center I got the repaired induction coocktop. They charged Rs.950/- for servicing.

I took it to home and switched on. The effort of 3 months polling for the servicing with Rs.950/- worked only for 2 more hours and again it was burnt.

On the very next day we contacted the center but they refused to refund the amount back and told they can only service it.

So it is advisable not to purchase any product from Prestige. They are 420, fraud company and will not give you any kind of proper servicing.

Sourav
  • edited April 2013
    I have bought a Prestige Induction Stove on 16-11-2012 after six months it get automatically switch off and on

I give the stove to the shop SARASWATHI ELECTRONICS , PANRUTI on 01-04-2013

NO RESPONSE about the STOVE

they told me the service center not yet to receive the stove

so please repair the stove immediately or help me to get a FRESH PIECE as early as possible.
  • edited June 2013
    I bought a chimney from prestige showroom at erode(brough road). The service person came and just nailed 2 nailes and attached the chimney and got 400 rupees and he told that rest of the things should be done with an electrician. Is dat what installation means.??
  • edited August 2013
    Hello team,

I bought the Prestige induction stove from Mylapore. Within a month it got repair, then they took almost eight months give it back to us. So one year gone in the same service. Because of this we lost 5000 rupees and 'N' number of times we came to service center.

Please help me to file case against TTK Prestige service center.
  • edited October 2013
    self purchased one product on 25.04.2013 " Prestige hybrid Combi Cook ..........., glass
    top,.....induction cook top" having Model No-GTIC-03L from a dealer namely ARONG UDYOG,
    Krishnanagar, Agartala-799001.But, unfortunately the glass top of which was broken in Aug,2013
    & thus the dealer was requested to render necessary help. But in reply it was told that the
    broken glass would be replaced on cost. Though matter was yet to be resolved as it was
    informed by the dealer that replacement would be made as and when glass would be made
    available from the service centre located at Guwahati.As such the item is lying with me at
    present as a memento.

Since I'm old fool I was compelled to purchase another woven to cook to live.
    Kindly let me know how much time a company like PRESTIGE would take to provide a simple parts
    of it's own product.

Sincerely yours

Jayanta Dey
    Krishnanagar, Agartala.
  • edited October 2013
    present as a memento.

Since I'm old fool I was compelled to purchase another woven to cook to live.
    of it's own product.

Sincerely yours

Jayanta Dey
    Krishnanagar, Agartala.
  • edited January 2014
    Due to some issue my induction is not working so i went to service centre 18th of november 2013 but ther did'nt solve my induction issue and i have been calling them from that day but they are not giving any kind of satisfactory answer so i am giving you all the details of that service center kindly help ADD: SHRI Ananta Enterprises 5, Dhamawala,Dehradun contact no: 01352719966
  • edited January 2014
    I have been asking for the jar of drip coffee maker for the last more than six months from your service centre at gaziabad, but it seems you do not bother your customer once your producnt has been sold.
    Pl.suggest where I should approach.
  • edited March 2014
    I registered a complaint for service of my gas stove on 8 3 14 ( No; ERAN 257938). Till this date nobody attended it. I was told that it will be attended within 48 hrs. Since both of us are working we made some arrangement to recieve the technocian till 11 3 14. On 12th AN by 4 35 pm I got a call stating that the technician wants to visit my house. Since I was out of station I asked him to come by 5 30 pm. But he didnot turn up. Another problem is to cantact the service center. We are provided with a number taken in a call center with some recorded message I had to be in line for hours on 8th and 13th so that the telephone is lifted. I wriying this complaint hoping that somthing may materialise. Kindly do the needful.
  • edited March 2014

we are purchased in one non stick kadai in your alappuzha showroom, now in one major problem inside the kadai coating damage another thing we have no guarentee paper becouse we are presented to in my relatives, so missing the guarentee paper. In your shop salesman he know we are purchased many items in the same shop.I am working in UAE have lot of kichenwear purchased in UAE ,till not any meterials damage. the same shop before also the same problem in your another product non stick thava, we are got in shop at that time in your sales executive in front of him we will tell to the complaint at same time they are replaced the meterials[thava] I explain before we are purchased many product in your prestiege but some product are manufactering defect cooker also.so pls send to reply to me.
  • edited May 2014
    hi jignesh here I buy your prestige pressure cooker I have some problem in my cooker than I was go in your Rajkot service center your service center staff name is mr.amit parmar has been misbehavior with me and said to me gate out from service center and this parson is not given spare parts bill and this parson take not proper charge for spare parts.
    kindly take action to mr.amit parmar he is a very noncense and uneducated man
  • edited May 2014
    Hello sir mene ek stove 3 burner ka praveen trding company se aug 2013 me liya tha jisme gas leak ki shikayat hone par comp.jaip 344615 darj karvai tech ne thik karne se mana kar diya than I talk to sh kirshan mob 09001099961 to solve my problem behave of sh kirshan very rude plz solve my problem from ishwar jangir g 105 samta nagar bikaner
  • edited June 2014
    Dear Sirs
    I have purchased one gas stove DGS-04on 17/01/2013 from Andhra Kitchenwares Kurnool.There was a compliant that Gas was leacking from two knobs and one burnor was not functioning properly. As it was under warrany period, I have given the same in your service center situated at D.no.40/808 B2 Srinivasa Nagar KUrnool with X erox copies of purchase bill and other proofs on 03/06/2014. they told that they will contact to my cell phone 9885557942 as soon as it is repaired.I have awaited for two days and have been contacting personally and through cell phone daily . Whenever I ask they are telling some fake reasons like -Mechanic is on leave-went to other place-PART is not available etc.My stove was kept for one week but no response. Today evening when I told that I will take back my stove if you are not going to repair, one lady employee simply told O K. I am taking back my good with great grevience and dis satisfaction.
    In this connection I request you to warn your Service Centre staff to beheave cordially with customers and perform their duties with devotion otherwise the motive of establishing it would be a Utter flap and bad remark which will spoil the company's bussiness.
    Yours faithfully
    G.J. Chandramouli
    10/06/2014
    Any body help me!

I am help less this time. I have purchased a Jumbo Jr Symphony cooler on 10th June 2014 from Delhi. On second day the cooler has burn out and i have made a complaint on customer care. customer care has call me that your service has register and we will trouble shoot. Its one month i got three message that your service has resolved thanks for the service but no body is resolving the complaint. They gave me no. but no body pick the phone.

This is very poor experience for me. I have purchase this cooler because of warranty but no body is responding this coolar was cost on 7200/- Rupees.

Please help me I want to claim against symphony.

Sandeep
    8376841983
    R/Sir,
    I purchased a Prestige Royal Gas Table one year ago. Presently the Gas table is under warranty period. The Gas table glass top has been broken in thousand Crystal part by automatically I think this is manufacturing defects. But now Company said I will have to 1600/- Rs. for change the glass. I think the Prestige appliances is low class in quality. My Mobile No. is 9920212175
  • edited July 2014

I have purchased Prestige Mixer Grinder on June 2013. It was used for 1 month, then i traveled to Singapore. I came back from Singapore Jan 2014. Again one month only i utilized. Feb 2014 starting, the mixer grinder starts giving heavy sound & jar blade issue, jar cap gasket issue. I given a complaint and visited the service center near Pallikaaranai. It was kept for 2 months then given back with faulty jar. The jar never runs. I given complaint again. Service center in tambaram says, the jar given as replacement is faulty. It's 2 months again, the new service center not able to give the replacement yet. Whenever i call the service centre / customer care they say we will get back in 2 days, but never happens.

Murali
  • edited August 2014
    I have bought prestige food processor (prestige maestro plus food processor) on 8th Aug 2014. Since it's a new model we were not able to use this processor. We have raised a request on prestige customer care. (chen519367). The representative told 5 days to come for the demo. After this again i lodged another consumer complaint in prestige customer care. (ttkprestige.com_3478). Till this time i haven't got any reply or a call from this organization.

I have used several house hold appliance from different brands. I faced issues also. Any of this time, after the complaint they will call us and attend the complaint request. I have never seen such an organization where they are considering consumers as nothing.

This is to inform to other indian consumers not to go for prestige brands on any of the appliance. We have other brands who care atleast 1% better than this organization.

We lost around 7500Rs nearly for this product.

NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT PRESTIGE...
  • edited August 2014
    i purchased microoven on jan2011.but it was not working from july 2014.i booked complaint on 29th july.so far it was not repaired daily iam calling the service center no response from their side more than 20 days gone what can i do .i am i coimbatore.saibaba colony booked complaint at coimbatore prestige service center.phone no0422427002.please help me.
    shabeena ahmed
    induction repair

i purchased induction cook top model PIC 1.0 V2 on 28 jan 2014 S.no-U3k-186221.but it was not working from march 2014 so i booked complaint and it was repaired at the same time but the problem did not end there as it got damaged again and it continued and now this is 5th time it got damaged. Definitely There is some manufacturing defect with the device and iam asking for exchange to service center, but they are not ready to accept it.So this is my kind request to you to please see if exchange is possible or anything else possible from your side.
    Complaint booked on the no.: 07553344111
    First I had called on the number (022-33441111) given in the manual provided to customers with their product. I had purchased a gas stove six months back. My first call was made on the 8th or 9th Sept and the company employee showed up on the 10th late evening. My basic complain was that when we reduce the flame on the smaller stove, it used to go off. So the employee came over and fixed it. After he left about an hour later when we used the stove there was gas leakage. We were not facing a problem of gas leakage before he fixed it.

At that very moment we gave him a call and asked him to come and check that asap but he never showed up. The next day ie on the 11th of September we registered another complain on the provided number saying it is urgent because of gas leakage and the person on the call assured us that they would send somebody asap but nobody showed up until the 15th sept. On the 15th sept, morning while my mom was using the stove and something broke down and the fire spread inside the stove leading it to come out through the knobs of the stove. So my mom called them and asked them to come urgently.

If that would have gone unnoticed the fire could have increased leading to an explosion. Finally when we called on the number that was provided and they said they will send somebody and yet it took them about an hour to come over inspite of the urgent situation. The employee who came over (the same guy who came before) also witnessed the break down in the stove and finally we were asked to take the stove to the same shop keeper who sold it to us to try and get it exchanged. IF THEY WOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO THE IMPORTANCE OF THE MATTER ON THE RIGHT TIME THIS INCIDENT WOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. The company is least bothered about its customers. They were clearly informed there is gas leakage yet they did not care. They did not only endanger the life of my family but also all those living in the same building where I live. Their own employee is responsible for the break down and flames spreading all over.

Complain was registered on 11th of gas leakage and nobody bothered to show up until this incident happened. This happened because of the mistake of their employee, yet they expect us to carry the stove to the shop and get it replaced by a new one.

I sent the customer care a mail explaining all this and i did not receive any reply. Next day i called the National Service Manager (080-22277440), the guy who picked said I would get a call in 10 mins but i still have not received any call. I also tried on the numbers of the Mumbai branch at Nariman Point (022-22820588/22840624) but both those numbers are invalid.

This clearly shows that they are least bothered about the life of their customers. I finally had to call the shop from where i purchased it and ask for their assistance in getting the new stove and had to pay them for their service charges.

I have a 2 years warranty and they sell me a faulty product and with the help of their employee the faulty products ensures to endanger lives of people in just 6 months. I WOULD PERSONALLY RECOMMEND NEVER TO BUY A TTK PRESTIGE PRODUCT BECAUSE THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT IS MORE LIKE A KILL THE CUSTOMER DEPARTMENT.

An extremely sensitive issue absolutely ignored by them !!!