Pending Refund - Pepsu Road Transport Corp.

I booked tickets for volvo-goldline between Patiala and New Delhi from Pepsu Road Transport corp. on 23.09.11 for which Rs. 950 were deducted from my account while no ticket was booked against that amount. As per the guidelines on PRTC website "busindia", i sent to them a mail for refund the very same day as well as a hard copy was sent by courier to PRTC Head Office, Nabha Road, Patiala. Since then i have sent them e-mails on these below mentioned dates:
Neither was the refund provided nor a single reply was received as to what is being done regarding the case.

Then again a ticket booked for 26.12.11 was cancelled on 25.12.11 and following the same procedure, a mail was sent for refund on 29.12.11 and a hard copy of the letter was also sent on 29.12.11 mentioning to refund both the above mentioned amounts.

On 04.01.12, i got the first reply from their side that the case is till under process and the refund would soon be provided. But it has been 3 weeks since that mail and still nothing has been done.

Under what guidelines or terms/conditions is PRTC delaying a refund since past 4 months? Is it mentioned on their website that it would take more than 4 months for refund? moreover, the procedure for refund should be self-provoking and there should not be a need to specially send a request letter along with an email. No other website has such cumbersome requirements.

It has been a source of mental agony since sept'11 to be fighting for the refund and nothing is being done at all. the details have been attached along this post. Kindly provide a solution.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    I m still traveling in prtc goldline ldh to Delhi. Saala driver saara Rasta cities de traffic vicho le ke ja reha. Eh apne to charge enna karde be k saari cities nu flyover through pass kar Len like sirhind rajpura ambala karnal. Local bus banai payi hai uparo conductor aakad dikha reha.. local buses v paas kar rahia ehnu. Ajj date 30.08.14 hai te eh bus amritsar to challi hoyi hai. Savere 9:45 te challeya c ludhiana to te haale 2:00 vaj gaye ne karnal pohchya. Enna da customer care number nahi mil reha nahi ta enna nu mai dasda.
    Tarun Kohli
  • edited August 2014
    I m still traveling in prtc goldline ldh to Delhi. Saala driver saara Rasta cities de traffic vicho le ke ja reha. Eh apne to charge enna karde be k saari cities nu flyover through pass kar Len like sirhind rajpura ambala karnal. Local bus banai payi hai uparo conductor aakad dikha reha.. local buses v paas kar rahia ehnu. Ajj date 30.08.14 hai te eh bus amritsar to challi hoyi hai. Savere 9:45 te challeya c ludhiana to te haale 2:00 vaj gaye ne karnal pohchya. Enna da customer care number nahi mil reha nahi ta enna nu mai dasda.
    Tarun Kohli
  • edited September 2014
    Hi,

I am hopeful that someone will listen our request to improve the running spoof in Mumbai by Taxi Drivers.

Today morning Me and My husband landed at LLT Station and Booked Cool Cab form LTT to Borivali with the hope of reaching save and not to be cheated,but the driver and another guy with him did not let us see the meter during traveling and we don't know when they jumped that meter or what they did to increase the bills.

However we reached at home and saw the meter it was showing 1145 rupees which was horrible to see.

And while we started arguing and asking for cab bill to driver and his friend they did not gave us meter bill and started shouting that bill rate has been increase n all.

Finally they have taken full money and did not gave us meter bill as proof.

Taxi Number is : MH 04 BB 8433

I don't want to punish or neither my money back but please do something so that they will be honest with the customer they are treating.

Looking for better facility.

Thanks
    Mumbikar,