Reliance Prepaid GSM Sim card registration failed.

arvindparitiarvindpariti Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
My Name is Mr.P.Prasad. On 10th of November 2011 i had purchased a RELIANCE prepaid sim card no.9098087303.It worked fine for 10 days and after that my sim card got blocked so that anyone cant call me and i cant call anyone. I contacted Reliance costumer care and they said your documents are incomplete please submit your documents at nearest Reliance Care.I submitted it but my number was still not activated and several times i had gone to reliance care and asked about my number and every time they say to submit the documents required for sim card registration.Please help me soon by trying to activate my mobile number so that i can be in contact with my relatives and friends as soon as possible.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Sir, My Name is Mr.Rajarshi Chatterjee. I had purchased a Smart prepaid sim card no. 9681510861. since 2 years. I am using this sim in Nokia C2600. But yesterday i.e. 22nd April 2012, it shows a message " Sim Registration Failed". But when I install this sim into another mobile, it works & not show any error message. Pls tell me what can i do.
  • vishnujiet29vishnujiet29 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Sir, My Name is Mr.vishnu lal. I had purchased a Smart prepaid sim card had purchased a Smart prepaid sim card no. 9024884918. since 3 years. I am using using this sim in Nokia C2600. But this sim in Nokia C2600. But yesterday . 29nd April 2012, it shows a message " Sim Registration Failed".But when I install this sim into another mobile, it works & not show any error mobile, . Pls tell me what can i do.
  • edited June 2012
    Sir, My name is Namdeo. And I purchase a prepaid sim card from pune. my mo no. 9021323173 he was not activated Ana i using from NOKIA C200 mobile please sir Activated this sim card
  • NamitaNamita Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    my name is namita kejriwal,
    i have a sim of reliance gsm
    the no is 7668827855 and its not working.
    the problem is that the sim card registration is failed.
    the sim has been bought in varanasi city,uttar pradesh.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Namita wrote: »
    my name is namita kejriwal,
    i have a sim of reliance gsm
    the no is 7668827855 and its not working.
    the problem is that the sim card registration is failed.
    the sim has been bought in varanasi city,uttar pradesh.
    thank you.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited July 2012
    my mob no is8302438899,today its registration fail, i was already submit my all document then afer it happen
    sir
    my name is ANKIT GUPTA number -9798813019
    my sim was working properly but suddenly it start showing msg sim card registratin failed
    i checked on another mobile the same msg is shown to me can u tell me what to do
    The person incharge

Sir/Madam,
    My reliance number 7305546209 seems to be a non-reliance number tho it has been given to me on dat name. I would like to request to kindly enquire if the number is a reliance number or not. Kindly make it as soon as possible.
  • edited August 2012
    my name is Santosh Sharma,
    i have a sim of reliance gsm
    the no is 8010104783 and its not working.
  • edited August 2012
    my name is Madan Chaturvedi,
    i have a sim of reliance gsm
    the no is 9827568876 and its not working.
  • R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    my name is Santosh Sharma,
    i have a sim of reliance gsm
    the no is 8010104783 and its not working.
    thank you.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited September 2012
    i was using Reliance GSM sim card (8767277111)from last 1 month,few day before its showing sim card registration failed. i contact customer care they ask me to contact reliance gallery. in reliance gallery they change my sim 4 time but problem not resolved. then they advised me port your no in Reliance CDMA & contact customer care for portabilty code.when ask i customer care for portability they told send the message to MNP. after sending the message i got reply as "no mentioned in porting request is not match with no which is message has been send".
    i again contact customer care now they asking me activate ur old no then send porting request by that no.
    but no. sim card registration has been failed.
  • edited October 2012
    Myself SAJAG SAXENA, i m using smart sim since last 4 years. But i was unable to use it since last 3 months. After then when i used it the msg appears on screen that "SIM REGISTRATION FAILED". Please tell me what steps should take under such circimstances. Pls solve my problem as soon as possible. thanks in advance..
  • edited November 2012
    My Name is Abani Kumar Padhy. On 15th of Jan 2009 i had purchased a RELIANCE prepaid sim card no.9019423460.It worked fine till 1st Nov 2012 and after that my sim card got blocked so that anyone cant call me and i cant call anyone. I contacted Reliance costumer care and they said your documents are incomplete please submit your documents at nearest Reliance Care. I ask the customer care how they can disconnect with out sending any preallort message or call about this problem but they didn't have any answer. I try to submit the documet at Reliance web world bangalore on 3rd Nov 2012 but they say we can't accept and they send me to marathalli bangalore. When I reach reliance communication marathali bangalore there answer is come on Monday.

With out information reliance disconnect my prepaid connection.
    Reliance web world and reliance communication is playing with me.
  • R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    edited November 2012

With out information reliance disconnect my prepaid connection.
    Reliance web world and reliance communication is playing with me.

Sir my name is ningombam deban singh from manipur ithai khunou bishnupur 795133
    sim no-8991053470000727506 phone 8287531081
  • edited November 2012

My reliance GSM SIM REGISTRATION failed and i want the mobile number of this sim card.

Is it possible?

I had purchased Reliance prepaid SIM Mobile No. 8000675198 and SIM Card No. 8991064110000722282 on 05 Nov 2012 after depositing all required documents. But the SIM was active up to 17/11/12 and thereafter the same blocked. On inquiry the matter from Reliance customer care they had intimated that required documents received and as an when received the SIM will be re-activated. I again deposited the required documents to Palanpur(Gujrat) Reliance dealer during the last week of Nov 2012. But unfortunately my SIM not yet activated even lapse of 3 weeks. Thus, it is requested that my SIM may please be activated immediately with my balance and also lodge a complaint to this effect.

Thanking You,

R SIVARAJA
    Mobile No.8000675198
    Dear sir/madam

Its very shamful that I hv reliance gsm prepaid no 8102142842 from last four month,but last two day its showing registration failed.wht happen I don't no,so plz check it and do needful.
  • R_COMcare1R_COMcare1 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Dear sir/madam

• edited January 2013
    Sir, My Name is Mr.Sunil Kumar. I had purchased a prepaid sim card which is sim card no. 9024884918. since 2 week. our sim card not accepted any call when I call this No then massage this nos switch off but this nos on and so all network. Pls tell me what can i do.
  • edited January 2013
    my name is jitendra meena i ported my bsnl sim card into reliance before 2 months and now in reliance it shows sim card regestration failed my no is 9468824365

and alternate contact no is 9782505120

plz help me regarding this problem

Cheers,

RCOM Care
  • edited February 2013
    my mobile number is 7305601077 please disconnect or barr my number kindly do my needs.
  • edited March 2013
    Dear sir iam suffering to the simcard why because sim card showing always registration faild
    Please re arange these from broblem my mobile no is 9533893327
    Thanking you.
    i had brought a new sim and submitted the proofs no.8099647258
    but it is not working when i put my sim in my phone nokiac2 it shows sim card registration failed .please clear the problem.
    My reliance GSM SIM REGISTRATION
    failed and i want the mobile number of
    this sim card.
  • edited March 2013
    I purchased the SIM on 18/03/2013. It has still not been activated.

No provided is 8256052351.

alternate NO 9706033035
  • edited March 2013
    Hello my naam devendra pal hai or mere sim no.7879518436 & registration no.8991674070000293365 mera no. Band huye5-6 month ho gaya iske document bhi mere naam par hai.is sim ko open kardo.