Complaint Against First Flight Courier Service

ramsharma98ramsharma98 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
first-flight.jpgI ordered an item from sulekha.com , and they shipped the item on 19th December via First Flight Courier Service (AWB - F11434642)

But till now i did not get the parcel, Email address they have specified on the website does not work, Phone keep ringing, They are not doing anything.

Comments

• sulekhasulekha Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Dear Ramsharma,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will escalate this issue to concerned team & we will revert to you soon.Requesting you to kindly send us your order id number to do the needful.

Thanks.
  • sulekhasulekha Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Dear Mr. Ramsharma,

We noted your complaint and cross checked with our records. As per our records, your order was placed on 15th December 2011, the order was shopped on 19th December 2011. Unfortunately the item was lost in transit, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We however, processed the full refund on Jan 14th 2012.

Team Sulekha.com
  • edited April 2012
    Why they named them as First Flight. This is the worst courier service. Neither they courier the parcel on time nor they pick our call. Customer care representative also give false commitment and information.

First Flight is not at all trustworthy courier service.
  • edited April 2012

There is a courier to me from HDFC bank with reference consignment # ZC9425040 despatched via first flight courier.Consignment destination is to perambalur,once the first flight perambalur branch received the consignment they called me and asked me to come and collect the consigment from their office.I asked why they have not delivered to home? - The representative responded to me that for one consignment he can't come to my home to deliver.

I forced the representative to deliver to home,for that he told that he will sent back the consignment to sender stating no response from receiver.

I don't know somebody is paying money for their ork but thay are not ready to do.After getting money not delivering at the right place is pathetic & their response for queries is too bad.

Surely here after i won't recommend first flight courier to anybody.That's for sure

Saravanan R
    Dear All

I have a consignment which was sent from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore on 9th-may-2012, and it reached at Bangalore on 11th-May-2012. I did not received my consignment yet but it shows Delivered.

I track through internet it shows delivered while i did not received yet. i want to know whats going on wrong. that was urgent required for me. Kindly do the needful fast

My consignment no - MU0172018.

Sairanjan ray
    8123602530 / 9964787044
  • edited May 2012

I had booked one order in snap deal. snap deal give me one order id of first flight courier. I had not received any item through first flight courier till now.
    My consignment no. is LO0714599. the details is as under: This show is pending. kindly give me my booked item at the earliest otherwise i will not receive this item.

Domestic Shipment Tracking

Consignment Numbers
    Consignment Number Booking Date Origin Destination Status Receiver Name & Contact Number Delivery Status
    Time/Reason Date
    LO0714599 17-May-2012 Gurgaon Hissar Pending Hold At Destination (Consignee's Request) 18-May-2012
    Consignment Number :LO0714599
    Date Serving Location Status
    17-May-2012 Gurgaon Dispatched From Origin
    18-May-2012 Hissar Arrived At Destination Hub
    18-May-2012 Hissar Pending-HOLD AT DESTINATION (CONSIGNEE'S REQUEST)
  • edited May 2012
    My courier R.No. O 33705997 dated 18.05.2012 sent from Delhi came at Bulandshahr within 1-2 days but Bulandshahr courier staff not delivered my courider upto 23 may, 2012. I send my representataive to see my courier at Bulandshahr
    courier office but the staff refuse to him and said that your courier has not come to us yet now. After one hour I ask to them and then they told that your courier is at our office but we will not delivered to you today.

I have very important documents in that courier, but your bulandshar staff of courier is not delivering it to me.

My faith at First Flight Courier has lost, I promice you that now I will not give any courier to your courier co. because these are your services.

same on you.

Suresh
  • edited May 2012
    very unproffesional, everybody is dependant on delivery boys statement, nobody is there to cross check.

This has referance # CC8843316, WHICH WAS AWAITED FOR LONG TIME, AND FINALLY WE GOT TO KNOW WHEN WE (FROM OUR END TRIED TO FIND OUT) THE STATUS, CAME TO KNOW THAT FF WILL NOT DELIVER.HOW CAN THEY THROW SUCH STATEMENTS, ITS THIER DUTY TO DELIVER. SOME DELIVERY PERSON CAME TO DELIVER THE DOCUMENT AND MADE REMARK THAT NOBODY STAYS AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS, ARE WE FOOLS? DONT YOU GUYS HAVE COMMON SENSE TO ATLEAST GIVE A CALL TO THE # MENTIONED ON THE DOCUMENT. ALL ILLITERATE PEOPLE WORKING FOR FIRSTFLIGHT. DISGUSTING.

I AM GOING TO FILE A CASE ON YOU GUYS IF THIS DOCUMENT DOSENT GET DELIVERED TODAY, TAKE THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY.

Murthy
    9866195193
  • edited June 2012

I am Raju and i am concerned that i was contacted once by First Flight to deliver my package and they couldn't deliver as i was not available. Post which i have been trying to reach them from last couple of weeks, however they are not reachable. The courier guy is pretty rude and hyderabad customer care number just rings, no one pickes up the call. Ref No : EV12133061742

Raju
  • ManoranjanManoranjan Junior Member
    HI Team

This is regarding the Fraud happening from First Flight Courier Services .I did [FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]not received the product which i bought from Ebay . This is not the first time I am shopping online , but this time First Flight Courier has not shipped the order. They simply just update their status that "no consignee was at address " and I will tell you 24x7 person are their at my home . Even thought its raining here in bangalore so no one goes out of the house . Even they didnt called me to cross check the same . My Shippement no [/FONT]B32616956 is not Received .
    NO ONE RECIEVES THE CALL ON BANGALORE NO UPDATED ON WEBSITE .

Manoranjan
  • edited July 2012
    My father had couriered a package from my hometown (Saharanpur, UP) to Ahmedabad via FirstFlight courier service on July 10, 2012. The consignment no. W62408211 can be tracked on their website www[dot]firstflight[dot]net/. But all I can see is that it has been dispatched from the origin. There is no further trail of the package and neither do company representatives at Ahmedabad and Saharapur have any clue about the package. This is a case of gross un-professionalism from the company. They think themselves to be the goons who can loot anybody's item while they are entrusted with the custody of the same. I am totally baffled to see their response. I am not sure if venting out my anger here would be of any help. If any of the authorities are reading this message I request you to kindly take appropriate action against these criminals out there in open.

Rakshit Kachhal
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat
    edited July 2012
    To Sir , with due respect I beg to state I was booked a consignment no. R 28765499 Dated 14/02/2012 to First Flight Couriers Rawatbhata Kota [Raj.] cost Rs.2000 [rupees two thousand ] in which two shirts and one pent[zeens] to send to a address Peter England ltd 79/9 shankarappa garden ,8th cross Magadi Road Bang lore but when the consignment was not reached till 01/03/2012 I was contacted to First Flight courier branch office Kota about consignment. They told me he will search after fifteen days he told me consignment got lost so company will give compensation . Then I wrote a letter for compensation for rupees 2000 and rupees 400 courier charges total rupees 2400 with photo copy of booking slip and send to call customer service jaipur [raj] but till to day I have not get compensation I have many times contact to telephone 0141-3944444 but all times give unsatisfactory answer. So may I requested to you please help me for get compensation. Yours Asha Verma Mobile no. 9784654339
    edited August 2012
    sir,I have submitted complained on 24/07/2012 but no action is taken still today
    so,I request to you please take action and give result against
    first flight courier.
    thanking you
    WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The numbers mentioned are just ringing. No use. DO NOT RECOMMEND at all.

Corporate Office:

505, Cotton Exchange Bldg., Kalbadevi Road, Mumbai - 400 002. INDIA

Ph: 022-39576666
    Fax: 022-39520803
    E-mail: ffcl@firstflight.net

I am gopal and i am concerned that i was contacted once by First Flight to delivery boy and they couldn't deliver as i was not available. Post which i have been trying to reach them from last couple of 5 days, however they are not reachable. The courier guy is rude Belpahar,Gumadera,dist Jharsuguda, no ones Pickes up the call or document. Ref No : ZB-0872538,ZB-0872539,ZB-0867743,ZB-0867744.

GOPAL SENAPATI
  • edited January 2013
    My PAN Card dispatched from NSDL pune on 04th Jan 2013 through First Flight Courier pvt Ltd via consignment number ZB2717918. However I hav’t received till now and no proper information able to get from first flight Courier Company o my phone call to them.
    My PAN card to be delivered to Dharmapuri District, Thoppur, PIN 636352, I know that No private courier service company have the service for PIN 636352.
    Now my PAN card taken to other district (Salem District) the approximate distance would be 50 KM from Thoppur, PIN 636352, and I called many times to the first flight courier no proper response, they repeatedly say we will check and let you update, but we don’t get any update and some time they disconnect the call, even I emailed to them and received read receipt but no reply for the mail, Now the Last update from them on my phone call was that they can only give the status on 12th Jan 2013, Saturday evening and I should go and collect the PAN card from first flight office at Salem district, Salem town, so I have to spend 1 day time to go and collect and come back to my location.
    So what to do to get my courier. consignment number ZB2717918.

Ramesh Govindan
  • edited February 2013
    I had sent a courier having consignment number is 002774391 to Muzaffarpur on 05/02/2013. Till date it has not reached the destination. It has been informed by the courier people at Muzaffarpur that consignment has been returned as the delivery area is outside thier juridiction. Please somebody help me complain at proper level and get the consignment delivered.

Sanjay Kumar
    New Delhi
  • edited February 2013
    I booked an item from the site IndiaPlaza.com. Now the status of the item on the site is shipped. When i looked into the detail item was shipped through First Flight Courier.
    I have not received the item after 5 days.

My Consinment number on first flight is : F11386085
    My order number in india plaza is: I10021300183
  • edited February 2013
    Pathetic service I have ever seen in my life. Never ever relay on this courier company. I am just wondering how banks and other private concerns have business with them. If some corporate see this, please don’t entertain them.
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Team,

I have ordered from Shopclues on 22 Feb, 2013 and was waiting for delivery through First Flight Consignment No- D82452115. I just checked the status on 05 March, 2013 - (Return to origin-House Locked). But my family members were there.
    Even last time First Flight Delivery man has deliver my mother's PAN card to my 2nd neighbor house and i was not informed, How can they deliver confidential products and items to some one else.
    Kindly take serious action.

kamal kumar
    9818220749
    I booked an item from the site Chipkart.com. Now the status of the item on the site is shipped on 3/5/2013. When i looked into the detail item was shipped through First Flight Courier.
    Till now I have not received the item...wen i entered my tracking id it show nothing, wat kind of a service u ppl r giving... My Consinment number on first flight is : N06147260
  • edited October 2013
    Hi all,
    I was expecting a parcel from Rudrapur(Utharakhand) to hebbal bangalore address, it delivered to local hebbal first flight branch but they did not delivered to me and returned to their HUB, saying that insufficient address.
    There was phone number no body called, When i contacted them, asked me call this number that number etc... It sounds me first flight hires only irresponsible people only , Of course there was no response from customer care, it keep ringing for long but no one picked call, Specially hebbal branch people are more unethical they misbehaves as well.
    I am not sharing my any details but I would like to request all please avoid using first flight now on wards...........................

Mukund
  • edited November 2013
    I am expecting a consignment # B991Q0851490, since 30th Oct.

As I did not find any update on the website till 5th Nov, I called up Bangalore support number (080 – 33799999).

I spoke to the agent and they said they will get it dispatched today (5th Nov) and I should get it on 5th or by 6th Nov.

So the agent collected all the contact details, such as address and phone number (primary and alternate)

Nothing happened after which.

So I called up again today and they said it will come today without fail.

I said, very well; But again nothing happened.

And now when I check the website, it says Return To Origin due to Insufficient Address.

My address is below and I get all my couriers (DTDC/professional/FedEx), post just fine, without any issues.

Phone Number: 8892098005 / 9901650326
  • edited November 2013

This complaint is regarding the rude ,unfriendly & unprofessional behavior displayed by the courier guy Mr Praveen (as stated by the courier guy). Below the issues faced:

- The guy was extremely unwillingly to co-operate regarding the timing to receive the courier - which was about 15mins
    - I was told that the parcel cannot be delivered - and i had to go personal collect the courier (Parcel Received date from First Flight Courier - 13th Nov 13)
    - When requested politely if he could deliver the parcel at 2pm on the 14th Nov - he says it is not his duty to do so, and he will not come, thus i was told rudly "do what you want or collect the parcel from Office at Hinjewadi"
    - When asked to give his supervisor's number - he refuses and the first time, later gives incorrect number
    - Later when i found the number from Just Dial - the number was continuously switched off
    - When i called the courier guy again - and asked him to hand over the phone to his supervisor - he pretends to be the supervisor and talks to me
    _ When questioned about this behavior - he hangs up the phone stating -"Don't do time pass with me"
    - When a call was made to the local office - a lady picks up the call listens to this and states she will hand over the call to her manager who will solve the issue - and does not revert

If the customer has to collect the parcel from a courier office and face such rude behaviour from the courier guy and when escalated, there is no response or help from the customer service. Why should there be a department statin CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPDESK. Why should a customer pay a service charge of Rs 150 to hear all this and pick up the parcel by themselves.

Awaiting a quick resolution.
  • edited March 2014
    courier no i00400022156 adress rajesh chamoli 23/11sub stastion new tehri district new tehri tehri garhwal 249001
  • edited May 2014

I haven't got the courier yet that was sent to me by ICICI Bank.

Kindly investigate and provide the information ASAP.

It's Urgent.

Thanking you in advance.

Vidya Bhushan Prasad

Mbl - +91 844-7828-151
  • edited June 2014
    This is not first flight..this is worst flight..
    Waste service..waste customer care..Last 10 days they r not delivering the parcel..Crap..
    No one is picking the phone..
    customer care giving false information..
    Very bad experince..
    Dont go with first flight courier..
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Team,

I have not got my PAN card which has been sent by NSDL from Pune they are just redirecting to someone but no one is giving me a correct SPOC for escalation.

Consignment number: B991Q9528536

Mubarak S
    +91 9632818280
  • edited July 2014
    i didnt recieve my parcel from ebay through first flight, it is to be scheduled on 18 june 2014, but till now i didnt get it, please email me at marbaniang94@gmail.com