complain against Reliance 3G prepaid service

bijeetbijeet Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping

I have been using Reliance 3g prepaid data service since 28th December 2011. Today, I recharged my account with 1300 INR which should have given me a GPRS balance of 15gb but after money being debited from my bank account, I got nothing.

I got the following confirmatory text from Reliance

"Name/Number: 52811Time: 08-01-2012 16:37:45
Content: Dear Customer, .your account has been recharged with Rs .01, Amount payable is Rs1300 Thank you.Reliance"

and

"Name/Number: 52811
Time: 08-01-2012 16:37:49
Content: Dear Customer, your request could not be processed. Please try again later. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance."

I fear loosing 1300 INR in this situation. Kindly look into the matter.

Bijeet

bijeet123@gmail.com

Comments

• nareshkumar279nareshkumar279 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I would like to complaint for PF, my pf Ac. no. is KD/MAL/1064/11599. I have not receive my PF claim till date on PF site it showing under process form last 4 months so that kindly look for in this case.
  • vipin vermavipin verma Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I am datacard user of reliance prepaid 3g (my no. 8305396819) . I amusing services of reliance since 1 march 2012. I recharged it with1002 rupees which is for 10gb data in 3g speed.But I am not getting speed of 3g. It is just giving speed of 47 kbpswhich has been noted by speedtest.in. Recharge was done at 11/04/2012.complian ids which are not steel resolve are as following :-2736902579 dated 11/04/2012177023486 dated 12/04/2012I disappointed with costumer care people and their answers.please resolve my problems. I just mail you couse my problem was notresolve by costumer care.regardsVipin Verma
  • vipin vermavipin verma Junior Member
    while i am chacking for balance it is showing following:-
    Dear Customer, Your Mobile Broadband on Reliance 3G balance for MBBP_3G
    is 3072 MB. and is valid till 01/01/0001.Thank you.Reliance.

it is not yet updated. it is three days gone past by recharge 1002 INR. that can be the problem I am not getting 3g speed.

Hi Vipin,

while i am chacking for balance it is showing following:-
    Dear Customer, Your Mobile Broadband on Reliance 3G balance for MBBP_3G
    is 3072 MB. and is valid till 01/01/0001.Thank you.Reliance.

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

edited May 2012

Cheers,

My complain is against reliance communication ltd. i have recharge my 3g dongle data card no 8010772514 with Rs 353 as per their brochure printed march 2013. Company accepted amount but not give any benefit. What can I do? Pls help me. My contact no. 9582922678, customer care person told me this frc but not mention neither told shop dealer to me. When I say to return my money they said it is no rule in company. is it possible ? Date of recharge 26/6/2013 time 8pm.
    i subcribe to 3G prepaid service with 7.2 Mbps download and 5.76 Upload. but now for the last 2 months...i was having a hard time connectiong ...and doing my business ..and work as the connection is very slow....Reliance Net Connect prove tobe a disservice to the nation....it do bring sahme on the AMbani( Father) who empjasise good service.

edited July 2013

• edited August 2013
    Sir i recharged my ril no with 10 top up and 492 3g for net.i got a mgs that ur sim is recharge with 492 and u hv 4gb 3g data and u can now use 3g data.after this mgs i use internet and they cut my main balane . I complaint but they said that u have chk before use the mgs is due to technical error it means they did error and we pay.i also coplaint on zonal office but they are think they are obama and didnt reply till now.kind suggest and pls register a solid case i give u all proof and data.
    edited August 2013
    er.vaibhav wrote: »

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

edited August 2013

RCOM Care
  • edited September 2013
    Today, on 2nd sep 2013 . i recharged my mobile with 127 /- to renew my 2g data plan. I got d following message
    " Dear Customer, your recharge for G127 is successful, you will be charge 127 for this service, the plan will be renewed on 01/10/2013 or 29 days from today. "

bt the pack was not activated . I dialed both *333, 198 but those guys are very rude & didnt solved my problem. & one of them gave me d solution to recharge again with 97/- to extend the validity of 2g data plan.
    But after recharging i got following messages

"Recharge of Rs.97 successful.Enjoy 300MB 3G data valid for 30 days. Enjoy 1GB 3G data for 30 days at 123 only. Relaince GSM "

"Dear Customer, your request could not be processed. Please try again later. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance."

& finally my 127/- + 97/- rupees gone in vain !!!

i m providing d transaction details for d both online recharges -

" Receipt No AMIR41548793
    Relationship Number 600016617864 Subscriber Number 9555766487
    Transaction Reference Number 46484304 Payment Date and Time 02/09/2013 20:08:09 Payment Amount (Rs.) 127.0

" Receipt No AMIR41559452
    Relationship Number 600016617864 Subscriber Number 9555766487
    Transaction Reference Number 46500894 Payment Date and Time 02/09/2013 23:34:47 Payment Amount (Rs.) 97.0

tell me what to do ???
    How to get back my money ???
    How to get back my approx. 6gb 2g data ???

Please help me !!!

But after recharging i got following messages

& finally my 127/- + 97/- rupees gone in vain !!!

i m providing d transaction details for d both online recharges -

" Receipt No AMIR41548793

" Receipt No AMIR41559452

tell me what to do ???
    How to get back my money ???
    How to get back my approx. 6gb 2g data ???

Please help me !!!
    There is a complaint regarding prepaid 3G recharge.
    I have recharged the datapack of rs.246 for 2Gb 3G 30Days from website dated 10 Aug 2013.
    1. i got only 1gb and mow they are not attanding my call on customer care number 198 it was 2nd time within a week that i faced this kind of blunder mistake from reliance.

edited September 2013

I am Anant.
    There is a complaint regarding prepaid 3G recharge.
    I recharged the datapack of rs.123 for 1Gb 3G 30Days from website dated 10 September 2013.
    .I got only 510 MB .
    Reliance customer care are bunch of idiots and illiterate people who do not know what to do.
    At first they refused to agree that there is any such recharge plan. I told them go to the Reliance website and see for yourself.
    Then they are giving me false assurance for last 1 week that the rest of the balance would be credited soon.
    My reliance no. is 9023794553 which is having the above issue.
    I wonder what would these Ambani brothers do eating away other people's hard earned money.

My contact details.
    phone: 7259866033
    my email id: anant1985@gmail.com
    I am Anant.
    This is a complaint regarding prepaid 3G recharge.
    .I got only 510 MB .
    My reliance no. is 9023794553 which is having the above issue.

My contact details.
    phone: 7259866033
    my email id: anant1985@gmail.com
    edited September 2013

my email id - mrsingh01art@gmail.com

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• edited October 2013
    I have recharged my 3g sim with 246 net recharge on 28 sept I get only one GB data and now they are not attending my phone
    My no is 7307579789
  • edited October 2013
    I got a reliance SIM card with 3G data promise of 1.5 GB on 22nd Sept 2013, for the first month I got just 500mb. Upon inquiring with customer care they told me that I would get in installments of 500mb as soon as my first installment of 500mb is finished. When my first 500mb was finished, I didn't get the next 500mb, again inquiring on their rubbish and unprofessional customer care they start lying that I would get it on the midnight of the last valid date of first month. Its been more than 3 days after the valid date and I haven't still got any usable data. After wasting my time and money they irresponsibly tell me I should have contacted earlier and nothing could be done now. After asking them for my money back they tell me that this won't happen again.

My request is either I get my data for which I paid for or my money back.

Webel Singh
    Reliance no 8591797683 the concerned number
  • edited November 2013
    2din pehle mehne apne phone pur message padha ki ap recharge karen reliance se246 aur ap ko 3gb high speed internet milega aur mehne bina sonche samje recharge karva diya recharge hone ke bad mujhe message aya ki apko 1gb extra wale 48 hrs meh mil jayenge aur 5 minute meh mera net balance 3gb show hone laga phir uske bad meine lagbug 500-600 mb data use kya hoga jiska proof mere mobile heh saff saff phir mehne apna service submit krvaya kuch kharabi hone ki wajah se aur sim sara din switched off thih lakin jub mehne customer care phone kur ke pucha toh woh kehte hein ki apne apna net use kr liya laken jub sim mobile se bahar padi hoh toh aisa kaise hoh skta heh aur dusri bari call kiya toh woh kehne lageh ki apko 2 din ki validity mili thih is cheej ki jub ki mobile meh validity 27 nov tuk show hoh rhi heh net plan ki bhai yeh sub kya hoh rha heh ap apni hih janta ko lut rahen hein me consumer court se madad mangtahun kripya karke meri madad karen kyun ki aj unho ne mujhe luta heh kul pta nhi kis kis ko luten gein mera no heh 9018853655
  • edited November 2013
    I am keshav Tripathi from indore m.p. my mobile no.is 9827832415..I have recharge 1gb data pack on 17.11.13 on this no.But I received only 510 m.b..I askd for this 198 but they are not giving solutions only hold the phone for 15 minutes.. they r giving only 510 mb before 3 times...please do some thing for this....
    I am Narinder Kumar.
    This is a complaint regarding prepaid 3G recharge.
    I recharged the data pack of rs.156 for 1Gb 3G 30Days on dated 3.12.2013.
    .I got only 512 MB .
    Reliance customer care not attending my phone, the ring was going approx. 27 minutes, then disconnected the call.
    My reliance no. is 8010795775 which is having the above issue.
    This is third time when they gave me half data. 1st time they also given me half date and this time also, but 2nd time after taking in customer care they gave me the balance date after one wee.
    But now they again doing the same exercise now.

My alternate contact details.
    phone: 9990097826
    my email id: narinder.kathua@gmail.com
  • edited December 2013
    My reliance 3 g number 7814783792 is not working even as 2 g speed.
    Earlier it was showing colour of blue for 3 g but now it is showing colour green only
    Please do the needful or I should move to appelete authority or trai authority for solution

My alternate cell no is 9357802521
  • edited December 2013
    My reliance 3 g number 7814783792 is not working even as 2 g speed.

My alternate cell no is 9357802521
    I am Himanshu
    There is a complaint regarding Reliance 3G prepaid.
    I am using 3G dongle but on regular basis Value Added Service automatically activated on my number,due which charges deducted from my core balance.Even Many services only support when using handset but problem arises regularly on dongle as well i do not know how this happened sometimes i called customercare and got amount refund back but still problem persist.Same thing happened with my friends who are using Reliance 3G.Is this way to make money indirectly through innocent customers i dont have time to call Customercare regularly to get back my balance.Please help me out...........
    My Reliance 3G no is-8882986168

My email id-<agarwal.himanshu09@gmail.com>
  • edited February 2014
    I purchase the reliance data card which number is 8080828291 on 27th Oct 2013. it's activated on 28th Oct 2013 but due to 3G network not available in my resident and office , I call to customer care and they told me for Seven days. same day on 28th Oct 2013, I return the data card to reliance store to close the connection and purchase new HSD data card.
    The Relince Store person told me that my connection 8080828291 is terminated, no bill will generate because no 3G network at your area.
    When first bill i receive I went to Relince Store and talked to relince person whose name is RUPESH and he again told me that your bill will wave off and your connection is already close.
    but still I receive the bill,I again request to relince store person about that bill, the Rupesh who sold me the data card he left the Job. the other relince person told me that go to police station and do the FIR. why I do the FIR to police station if my data is not lost, i return the data card to relince store on next day of activation because I didn't get network in my office (Kamothe, Navi mumbai) and my home (Kharghar, Navi mumbai).
    Please help. the customer care person told me that pay the all outstanding than he will close the connection.
    1. if network is not available and i return the data card next day of activation to close the connection, and relince store person not close the connection why should I pay the bill.
    2. I have several time request to relince store that i receive the bill and I request him to stop it, he told me that my data connection is already close bull customer care person told me that it's not close till clear the outstanding of bill.

please do the needfull.

the store address is:
    Relince Mobile Store
    Shop No 35/36 , Crystal Plaza Building, Sector 7, Hiranandani Complex, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - 410210

Customer care Reference no. 216220756 (request to close the connection)

Bhupendra Kumar Singh
  • edited February 2014
    I have purchased Reliance 3G SIM bearing No. 08509140600 (IMSI NO 404858567013596 WEST BENGAL CIRCLE) @ Rs 350/- ON 24th Jan-2014 with the package for debiting 2GB for 3 months w.e.f 24/01/2014.
    After debiting for month of Jan-2014 (initial month) the balance for the 2nd month has not been debiting (2GB) against may said SIM. But it is astonishing that it is shown in the system (as stated) that the 2GB has been credited and same has also been ex hosted against my number and sms has been received in my number as "Your 3G Net Bal is 0.00 MB is valid till 23-03-2014", whereas the same has not been credited against my SIM number. If there is any remote possibility to that extent please forward the detail timing or other evidence for utilizing the same data.
    In this connection i have contacted PRITAM from Reliance through 198 and the problem yet to be solved please look in to the matter and credited the 2GB data for the 2nd month which I have not at-all utilized.
    Thanking you in anticipation. The sms forwarded to me against my conversation is given below for your reference.

1.Name/Number: 59111
    Time: 27-02-2014 12:19:30
    Content: You spoke to PRITAM from Reliance. Were you satisfied with your interaction. Reply -Yes or No (toll free)

My Mob. No. 9378076300.