Country Club Fraud

vamshi100786vamshi100786 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels
Hi!

This is Vamshi Krishna Pagadala from Hyderabad. I was called by one of the Executive and informed to come on mentioned time and collect the three gifts has I was selected in the draw for dropping the coupon at Hypercity Hyderabad. I visited Country Vacation and I have been set for the presentation. They have spoke very sweetly and collect 55000 as the part of the membership and now after the agreement have made I found that it is full fraud and given only few from the list which they have mentioned. Also promised to get the amount to be converted into 24 Months EMI but not done. All the cards which have is not linked with CCI Vacation. I request you to cancel my Membership and refund the money. As I dint not receive any confirmation and the membership card hope it is easy to cancel and refund my money. To whom shall I contact for refund my money.

Today i.e., on 2nd Jan 2012 I tried to reach CCI and they said Vacation Team people would be available today after 4 PM IST and I did call again they now changed the words and said the will sit another building. He provided the contact number no one is responding the call. Can some one guide how to file a case against them and get the money reverse at the soon.

P Vamshi Krishna
+919052279111

Comments

• ShubhaBShubhaB Junior Member
    edited January 2012

Even we are cheated by Country vacations Shivajinagar Bangalore. We were called some time in May
    2011 saying we are lucky couple & won some prizes. They gave us 6 glass bowls + a presentation
    asking us to take the membership.
    We agreed to pay 38000 via EMI (hdfc credit card) for life time membership with Country vacations.
    So far we have not got the memebership cards yet.
    Within couple of days we got to know that whatever they claim is not what they provide.
    We called them couple of times to cancel the membership & return our monely, they didnt do.
    representatives in the shivaji nagar branch stopped recieving our calls & responding to emails.
    We contacted the country vacations customer care too, but was no use.
    We are totally frustrated with these.

Can you suggest how to deal with this?

Shubha
  • vamshi100786vamshi100786 Junior Member
    edited January 2012

I have been contacting them since the day one but no response. Can anyone tell us how to refund the money from the CCI Vacation through the consumer court. I have reaching Due date but as of not no one had contacted me for doing the transaction converted into EMI.

Vamshi
  • subhashjsrsubhashjsr Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    cancellation of my membership (CVHYD4club30LB91794) due to fraud from Country Vacation

Hello All,

This is regarding cancellation of my membership (CVHYD4club30LB91794) with the country vacation, a part of country club because of your fake commitments and false information being provided by the executives.

On 1st Sep 2011, received a call from your executive Mr Prakash, regarding free Gift coupon during our shopping at big bazar, Hyderabad. My wife and I went to Amritha castle to collect our Gift &free holiday package of 7 days, but before passing the gift they forced us to attend some seminar. In the seminar two of the executives accompanied us and started explaining about Country vacation membership. Seminar hall was very congested and music was on.

They started asking very personal question and on objection they replied that such discussion is just a part of their seminar. There they fascinated us and offered the membership of country vacation. The offer included:
    · 7 days and 6-night hotel accommodation.
    · Lifetime club membership
    · Holiday across the globe.
    · 4-5 times Function hall booking.
    · Rent and Sell out of membership to anyone (to be done by the agent with 10% interest.)
    · Tie up with SBI Credit card and HDFC credit card with 0% interest rate on EMI.
    · Family insurance for 6 Lac
    · Gold card
    For the above-mentioned offer they charged us an amount of Rs 1.98 lakh. On denying this offer they started negotiating and reduce the amount to Rs 1.68 lakhs for being non-residential of Hyderabad and for housewife (as my wife is a housewife and 2night 3 days holiday package (including Airfare)).they didn’t given time to think and forced our cell phone to be off.

Meanwhile they initiated the agreement procedure and asked for my credit card and swiped Rs 68000, 50000 and 15000 in a min. They did the transaction while the discussion was on. On disagreeing, executive and manager tried convincing for the closure of the proposal to an amount of 1.38 lakh, and persuaded us to avail the service and when desired they will help us out for rent or sellout. Left nowhere unwillingly did a transaction of Rs 5000 for the closure and signed the document.

On confirmation, except first three points they didn’t comment anything about the other services in the legal document. On verification came to know about the company and how many fraud has been done.to their customer.

Reading the reviews and other details I approached Mr Gupta, customer care manger to cancel my request but he denied.

I don’t have any faith on the company after reading the customer reviews, no tie up with bank, no commitment for selling this membership and fraud Commitment by the executive. No time has been given us to think about this membership.

To resolve the problem, I would like you to credit my account for the amount charged for this proposal as I disagree to carry on the membership.

Please help us from country vacation.

With rgds,
    Subhash
    Cell-+919533390729

• fatangarefatangare Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    I am also victim. I also paid Rs 140000/- for membership. I took membership in Bangalore. I also want my money back. Please unite and fight together.

My number: 9008025188

Please check my post on the forum, too.
    I took Country Vacation membership from Country Vacation, Sarjapura Bangalore in Sept 2012. I was lured with many benefits like:
    1) Country Club membership for lifetime.
    2) Country Club Events: It was told that there were several events organized by Country Club and I would get free passes for new year and other special events.

Here is the catch... while giving membership they will assure you that they will help in any issues in services provided by Country Club. But in reality, they throw their hands by saying Country Club is different entity and they don't have any authority to address their issues. Interestingly, Country Club says since you got all promises/commitments from Country Vacation, then talk to Country Vacation staff. Beware! this is worst than any government staff.

Here are my list of issues:

Permanent Membership Card: I have called several times to Kormangala Customer Service numbers regarding permanent membership card since Dec 2012. Every time I called them, they gave me 1 week deadline but till today I didn’t get the card. Not even single time; I got any follow-up call from customer service. I also informed it to Sukanya in Sarjapura Office and she said she would follow-up but even it is not happened.
    New Year Passes: I called several times during Dec 2012 for new year passes and everytime it was told me that I would get passes in last week of Dec by courier. I called till 30th Dec 2012 and I got same response from Kormangla as well as Sarjapura office. I went to Sarjapura office on 30th Dec 2012 to inquire about it and reception told me to go to Kormangla office to collect. Why should I go to Kormangla office to collect passes when I have paid entire money. Even for bank loan., Mobile Connection, internet connection, company sends its employees to customer’s place. Instead of rectifying own mistake, receptionist was telling me to go Kormangla Office. I am definitely not happy with service as well as communication.
    Event Calendar 2012: Till today, I didn’t receive event calendar for 2012.The last communication was done on 11 Feb 2012.
    Valentine Day Event at Sarjapura On 11 Feb 2012: I inquire about the event at Kormangla office. She has no information about the event. I went to Sarjapura office and talk to Suknya about membership card as well as event calendar. I also informed her about the inquiry I made in Kormangla office about Valentine Day. She said that she would do follow-up and she provided me temporary blue pamphlet containing events till March 2012. I asked her about Valentine Day and she told me that if event was specified in the pamphlet then you can join the event free. On valentine day 9PM, when I came to sarjapura office along with my wife, it was told me that the event was not for members but opened for all. And everyone including members had to reserve the table by paying the event money. I talked to Avinash(Event coordinator) about what was promised me on 11th Feb 2012. He told me if promise was made by Country Vacation team, I should discuss with them, not with Country Club team. When I went to Country Vacation’s office, reception was telling me to talk to Suknya and she was not in office. Is this the way you guys solve problem, just passing customer to different people? It seems to be worst than any government office. Anyway I tried to call to Suknya and all she could do was to sms me –“who is this?” She didn’t care to pick-up the call. Even when I sms her that I am country club member and has to talk to her , she didn’t bother to take call. Hats off to your service and thanks for spoiling my first valentine day after marriage.
    Events at Sarjapura Club: Since Nov 2011 till Feb 2012, only paid events are organized. None of the free events (weekend events) are organized. There is no communication provided for cancellation of event or any paid event. No card is provided for Country Club lifetime membership. How come I access Country Club service by using Country Vacation card when these two are different entities?
    Cancellation Of membership: I asked them to cancel my membership. And Country Vacation says they don't have cancellation policy and they are not ready to cancel the service. When asked about poor service provided, they put all blame on Country Club which is different division and is not part of Country Vacation. I am not able to understand how come they provide Country Club event calendar and lure customers by highlighting benefits of Country Club. In reality, there is no benefit of Country Club at all. How come service is not having any cancellation policy? What should a customer do if he is not happy with the quality of service provided?

Details:
    Country Vacation Membership Number: DT82#1430
    Contact Number: 9008025188
    Email: fatangare@gmail.com

Kindly let me know if any other member of Country Vacation is also got cheated by these fraud schema of Country Vacation.

Best Regards,
    Sandeep Fatangare
  • hareshphareshp Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi Dear,

Even I was cheated by
    Country vacations Pune. We were called some time in Sep, 2011
    asking us to take the membership.
    We agreed to pay 38000 + 47000 for 5 Years membership with Country vacations and life time membership with country club.
    So far we have not got the memebership cards yet.
    representatives stopped recieving our calls & responding to emails.

Can you suggest how to deal with this?

OR Can we all person get together and file a complain in consumer court? Please advice "Vamshi"

Haresh
  • DSRAWATDSRAWAT Junior Member
    R/sir
    My Name is DS Rawat and i am also a victim of Country Club noida; first they call me on mobile that i have won a 6/7 days package free and for the collection of the same i have to come to their office at center stage mall. noida alongwith my family we have gone there on 21 of jan and the sales man mr Ravi has boggled our mind from 11 till 3 PM and giving various False promises and various false promotional offers and cheated us for an amount of Rs 1,20,000/- as a 30 years vacation package , but when the kit was received by me there was no mention any such thing when i gone to their office with the offer letter there they insluted us and my family and thrown away from the office stating that there were no promises were made we are i a verry mental depreassion as our 1,20,000/- amount has vanished in a minute; when i tried to book a holiday then it the website was stating that the it is Fully booked even before 3to 4 months and for each of the locations. they claimed that they are having 50 to 60 resorts in india whereas the actual figure is 8 to 10 number of Budget Hotel are with them.please help me in getting my hard earned money back
    ddrawat@gmail.com
  • GiseleS1977GiseleS1977 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Does anyone know if the country club seen in the reverse pressure clip is actually in Astoria? Im thinking of making a pilgrammage to Astoria, and since Id be travelling 9,000 miles to get there Id want to see everythingJeremy
  • austinmchambersaustinmchambers Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi All,My name is Austin Chambers and sad to say that I am also a victim of Country Vacations (CV)The following are the details I got form CV / Name of the marketing executive who sold us the product : M. D. AbbasDetails from the Credit Card machine slip:On 27th June 2011 / TID: 49318837 / MID: 000044370065525 / Bacth : 000083Country Vacations Nungambakkam through Axis Bank / Card number ending **** 7042 Card type : Visa / Auth code : 724925 / Pref Num : 117808460350 / Amount : 13,000Details from the Bill that was given to us:CV CHN II : No. 2535 / Place : Chennai / Date : 27/06/2011Temporary Receipt / Dear Sir, Austin Chambers / I Forward herewith your representative Mr Abbas / with a sum of rupees 13,000 through Cash/ch/DD/PO/CC No Thirteen thousand only towards MCC100#383 Apart from the above mentioned details, I have also got what everyone mentioned in their complains (the holiday vouchers/ glass bowls … etc none of them were used in anyway)We have contacted them several times and also instructed them to cancel our membership after we coming to know that their holidays packages are all fake and do not materialize at all. After mentioning these details here, I will be contacting a lawyer and having an official case be filed so that we get paid back all the money and inconvenience that was caused during this journey.If any of you have any other options on getting ones money back please email me at austinmchambers@gmail.com or call me at 8015827590 (chennai)
  • subhashjsrsubhashjsr Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Please join the group "Country Vacations victims" on the Facebook .
  • edited May 2012
    My name is jigar kanabar, I paid money in December of 2011, at kandivli (mumbai) branch. But I couldn’t get the membership card. They didn’t issue me temporary card. I requested many times to management, but they are not taking any action. Now I am going to file a case against them, if someone want to join me then please contact me, my mobile no. is: 9820827167. now when i request to mangement to issue us the permanent card they abuse us.
  • edited May 2012
    My name is jigar kanabar, I paid rs. 30000/- in December of 2011, at kandivli branch. But I couldn’t get the membership card. They didn’t issue me temporary card. I requested many times to management, but they are not taking any action. Now I am going to file a case against them, if someone want to join me then please contact me, my mobile no. is: 9820827167.
    subhashjsr wrote: »
    Please join the group "Country Vacations victims" on the Facebook .

My name is anand, I paid rs. 60000/- in December of 2011, at kandivli branch. But I couldn’t get the membership card. They didn’t issue me temporary card. I requested many times to management, but they are not taking any action. Now I am going to file a case against them, if someone want to join me then please contact me, my mobile no. is: 9867044912
  • edited May 2012
    Hi everyone my name is indra kiran reddy i am also one of the victims of the country club or country vacations. i got membership on November 15, 2011. they have called me and said that u won a lucky draw and so on same they said to u guys i sent my mom and dad. they have explained many offer and persuaded my dad to decide in 5 min he decided and signed after coming home i have checked the documents and went to their office they have explained the same plan on a blank paper and when i asked wi did u not mention this in the document they said it's k we will manage. but i have later got confirmation that the terms mentioned in the agreement is what we get then i called the customer care and confirmed again. then i have called the people who explained the plan and recorded the voice now i have contacted the people said manager Afshan has promised to solve problem in a week after she listen to that recording on May 7, 2012 if the problem is not solved in a week i have said that the recordings will be given to police and a case will be filed in consumer forum which is a better solution at present.

every case filed in consumer forum should be solved in not more than a month as i got the recordings they are working fast at present if the problem is still not solved i will be going for these options but i cant go alone if anyone who has been cheated in Hyderabad please come forward and support if we fight legally together we will win for sure

anyone interested can contact me on 9849889901, 8143774115, or indrakiran2k7@gmail.com
    Hi Friends,

I am also one of you. But when compared to your loss mine is very less. The mistake we have done is with out going through the documents we all paid them money. even after paying money at that time also we are not going through the documents. In the documents they have mentioned that "we are not responsible for the communication made by representatives and not responsible for any loss". The alias name for country club is "Fraud". They are very intelligent and they playing with human weakness. I hope it is waste of time to file case against them. The government has to take action against these things as we know that behind this government is supporting them.

Just think how can they do this kind of fraud in such a level.

The one way to stop this kind of thing is don't drop any coupons in shopping malls and suggest the shopping mall management to stop encouraging this kind of activity. The main business provided for them is shopping malls.

Every where people are being cheated by these kind of cunning tricks.

So my suggestion is don't waste time is filing case on them it is waste of time and money.

Forget about the loss and you should think this is a good lesson for us.
  • pankajgarg05pankajgarg05 Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Guys!!! m also a victim of country club. I paid them Rs.30000/- n m ready to go to any extent to get my many back. Actually m planning to give an ad in paper against country club. So let all of us put a big ad by mentioning membership numbers. I am sure that we will get a response if we fight together. contact me if u guys are interested # 9652500069
    hi to all,

i also paid 20k for membership and 20 is pending, i have seen all these articles and i stoped my cheque. now i am worrying about my 20k. if anybody knows how to get back that amount.

please mail me: kumar.bang12@gmail.com
  • chandrayanachandrayana Junior Member
    Hi Kiran,

This is Naveen from Hyd,I am also one of like u got cheated.So I would like to take help from u.

My No:+91-9640019659.
  • vamshi100786vamshi100786 Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    Hi All as per my discussions with many of the people who have posted views in the forum that would solve our problem if we all be together and file a case against them.........
    Hi all,

I am from Ahmedabad. Today I got a call saying I have won 4 gifts in lucky draw happened in Star Bazaar, Ahmedabad and i may collect my gifts tomorrow after sitting for an hour in a presentation.

I have been always sceptical about these king of calls and so I started searching on the Internet and I found this thread and I am now sure what is going to happen to me if I go tomorrow. Obviously, I am not going there tomorrow!!

If anyone wants to take a lead and want to do some kind of social work, here are the details of the event for which I am invited:

Time: 11am and 2:30pm, Sunday, 17/06/2012
    Place:
    Country vacation,
    1st floor, B.No. 114,
    near jinny & jonny showroom,
    iscon mega mall, S.G. highway,
    Ahmedabad

Do something if you guys really want to help other people. I just did what I could...
  • edited June 2012
    Initially, the offer is for 2.8 Lakh, then reduced to 2.0, then 1.5, 1.0 then 85,000 until we satishfied not Country Club fix some standard payment. What a way to cheat. Its really money making trick.
  • edited June 2012
    I got a call from Country Club on 13th may,2012 that i have won a free gift voucher of 6 nights 7 days for free accomadation. And then i went to there office at Metro Walk, Rithala, Delhi where Mr. Kapil Nirwani (Manager), Mr. J.P Singh and Mr Pradeep Nariana had attended us where they explained all the benefits of membership. They offered us A Chartered Membership Scheme which is in words only.

According to this scheme, with the vacation i will get below benefits also:

1. I am a member of their all affiliated & tie up clubs where i
    can use any service free of cost.

2. I can get free accomodation with standard decoration for the
    purpose of Vivah of any of my relative once in a year. [The
    photo of the location and decoration was also shown by them]

And now with in one month after enquiry at their club i came to know that all such commitments are false. They offer us numberless benefits and all of these were false.

And now they are even not bothering to answer me what m asking..

I advise everyone not to join this club and m going to file a case against this company in group. So, any other victim may join us for strong case.

Pradeep Mathur
    9312834751, 9871000652
    Hi All,

I have also cheated in Goa for 60,000. now the executive is absconding, managers dont revert nor pick up calls,
    no kit delivered. not even the promises has been fulfilled. these people are not giving any refund also.

Its just a money making trick. which someone should come forward and stop it.
    All of them tries to get their money back, but if someone is tried of follow-ups & leaves it then this is how they earn in lacks. keep trying

if anyone received their money back please call me and let me know.

Kishor
    09920144042
  • sg1618sg1618 Junior Member
    Country Club:

Country Club executives - Sachin Yadav and Vinod Kumar visited our house to sell their Country Club Billionniare club membership on 23rd JUne, 2012. They explained several features and also gave us a written email confirmation as below:

Dear Srayance/ Sapna

As per our discussion, following are the details/facilities which will be available to your as part of our Billionaire club membership for lifetime.
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Lifetime MEMBERSHIP FEE (60000)

Next Annual Maintenance charge will be payable on 22nd of June, 2013 for 2012-2013.
    [SIZE=+0] Benefits of club and holiday[/SIZE]

v Accessible to 391 Clubs and 1000+ Resorts across the nation.

LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP FREE

v Free Event passes.life time (For Bollywood Events & Celebrity Shows.)
    [FONT=times, serif]

[FONT=times, serif] life time birthday and [FONT=times, serif]anniversary[/FONT][FONT=times, serif] celebrations free (includes Bouquets[FONT=times, serif], cake and a bottle of champagne)[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

v Availing of facilities included Banquet Hall, Restaurant & Bar, Luxury Room with Kitchen, Landscape Garden, Spa & Massage (Chocolate, Hot Stone, Oil, Butter Milk, Polish with Seasonal Fruits, Steam.)

v Join & entertain yourself with our weekend activities like DJ, Orchestra, Contest, Competitions etc. andFestival Celebrations.

v usage of Club Games included Badminton, Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Billiards, Snooker, Board Games and Card Room free of cost for the members. No coaching fee for first three years

v 2Nights and 3 Days complimentary stay for 5 years in all Country Club owned and All Affiliated properties

[/FONT]

2 holidays vouchar 6 nights 7 days extra which can be further broken down
    REGARDS
    SACHIN KUMAR YADAV
    MANAGER (SALES & MARKETING)
    COUNTRYCLUB INDIA LTD
    [COLOR=#49535A !important] 9810892202
    [/COLOR]

We agreed to pay INR 60,000 using my ICICI credit card since he told me that they have a 0% EMI conversion with ICICI so i can pay in 18 months, INR 3333 per month for 18 months.

We were given a temporary membership number: CCDL10BCLUB55B12649

On 26th JUne, we decided to use the facilities and went to the club and met Mr. Balkrishan at the reception and gave him our membership number. When we enquired about the facilities, he told us that snooker, swimming and many other sports are chargeable on visit basis. He also told us that coaching charges are applicable for swimming, tennis and all (which is clearly mentioned below are free for first 3 years). We were very surprised to hear lot other discrepancies as well.

We enquired about the charges and everything from Mr sachin Yadav and Mr Vinod who clearly denied saying company has waived off any such costs.

Mr Balkishan contacted Mr Radha Kishan who confirmed these charges are applicable, however would debit the sales person salary (dont know how he will do it for the lifetime!!!) and provide us the facilities. He also enquired how many days it will take us to learn !!!

Crux of the matter is - WE ARE MISSOLD.

I do not trust Country Club to honour their commitment for a month, let alone for a lifetime!

ALso, when i contacted ICICI, they told me that the vendor has not opted for 18 months EMI as confirmed by sales executive.

I have written a complaint in the customer care of country club on 25th JUne, 2012, however till today i have not recieved any response.

Please help us in getting our money refunded and take strict action against this con club
  • AbimonicaAbimonica Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi, this is Abimonica. I just called you sometime back to ask about your complaints against cv. My father already made a down payment of fifteen thousand and now after seeing all these bad reviews and talking to you I'm thinking of letting the fifteen grand go and not risk losing more. You told me that you are trying to get your money back. Please inform me if you make any progress.
  • edited July 2012
    Dear Sir/Ma'am, we just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience is deeply regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues if any to "response.team@countryvacationsmail.com", so as to help you and understand the issue better.
  • parmarlegalismparmarlegalism Senior Member
    edited August 2012

We will help & guide you to resolve your problems in most effective & legal manner.

Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.
  • anjanabansal85anjanabansal85 Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    This is Anjana from Delhi. I was called by one of the Executive and informed to come on mentioned time and collect the gift voucher for holidays at Rajouri Garden Mall. I visited Country Club and I have been set for the presentation. They have spoke very sweetly and collect 50000 as the part of the membership and now after the agreement have made I found that it is full fraud and given only few from the list which they have mentioned. There are some hidden amount for yearly (6500 rs) and they will charge some basic amount at the time of booking(which is not tell about these guys).

I called at their Hyderabad number and they gave me two customer care numbers where He provided the contact number which no one is responding the call. Can some one guide how to file a case against them and get the money reverse at the soon.

Please guide me.

Anjana
  • edited September 2012
    This seems to be a very normal case for now as many people are facing same problem of getting cheated by these clubs. The only solution can be the proof of getting cheated by these clubs like how Indra kiran collected when she went back to the club. Her efforts were really appreciable and I just hope she would have taught these fraud clubs a good lesson.
  • Mable01Mable01 Junior Member
    edited September 2012
  • kishan_harathikishan_harathi Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Please find below how I was lured and deceived to obtain a membership only to be disappointed to the highest level with the type of services provided by THE COUNTRY VACATIONS:

I paid Rs.35,000 towards an annual vacation package (annually three days where we can stay in their resort by booking early). My membership number is MC 4/167
    Though I submitted all the necessary documents for all the family members at their T.Nagar branch twice, but even after one year one year I did not receive the membership card or other documents as promised at the time of joining.
    At the time of joining I was told that I will get an additional 3 days stay if I book 45 days in advance but at the time of booking in April for holidays in May, I was told that it was not applicable for peak season. This main condition was concealed with me and I feel this is nothing but duping the public.
    Please go through my "unforgettable experience" with them during my Kerala holidays in May, 2012.
    The offer was confirmed on 14.04.2012 by mail (by Ms.Kothai) by stating that the stay has been blocked at Cochin between 23rd and 25th of May, 2012 and asked me to pay utility tax for Rs.1400
    After paying the same I confirmed it by sending the scanned copy on 28.04.2012.
    After wards despite of repeated requests over phone to Ms.Kothai the confirmation voucher was not issued till 22.05.2012 at 7:00PM where as I was supposed to board the train from Bangalore at 9:00 PM
    After I received the confirmation voucher I contacted their Cochin Resort and one Mr.Shaji told me that there were no rooms booked against my name for the particular period (23rd to 25th May,2012) and advised me not to come to Cochin.
    But based on their assurances I reached Cochin at 9:00 AM on 23.05.2012 and from the railway station I called their resort and the same person Mr.Shaji took the call and this time he was abusing me for coming to Cochin despite of his warning previous day. Again he clearly confirmed there were no rooms booked for me. Though the check-in time is 12:00 noon and I called them at 9:00AM, atleast they should have asked me to wait up to the scheduled time.
    I didn't had any choice except to stay in a different hotel by shelling out my money.

In light of of these experiences I requested them to cancel my membership and return my money back by submitting a hand written application to their Chennai branch on 14.09.2012. Till today there is no feedback and they are careless even to respond for the mails I have sent.