Complaint against Magic Pot.

krithika_nskrithika_ns Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
We had renewed our subscription for Magic pot (English version) in the month of october 2011. So far, we have not received one copy of the magazine,which is a weekly. We have been calling them very often, for which they have been saying that they will look into it. But, unfortunately, nothing worked so far. Below are the details of my subscription. Subscription No: 1580089 New order number: MMP000359820 Name: Dr. Madhava Krishna Address: Associate Professor,IIITH, Gachibowli,Hyderabad,Andra Pradesh PIN: 500 032 Mobile: 9849434017 E-mail: krithika_ns@yahoo.co.in Please help. Thanks, Krithika

Comments

• krithika_nskrithika_ns Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Magic Pot is a magazine for children from Manorama publishing house.
    Their toll free number is: 1800-4255-002 and regular number: 0481-2563721

We had renewed our subscription for Magic pot (English version) in the month of November 2011. So far, we have not received one copy of the magazine,which is a weekly. We have been calling them very often, for which they have been saying that they will look into it. But, unfortunately, nothing worked so far. Below are the details of my subscription. Subscription No: 1580089 New order number: MMP000359820 Name: Dr. Madhava Krishna Address: Associate Professor,IIITH, Gachibowli,Hyderabad,Andra Pradesh PIN: 500 032 Mobile: 9849434017 E-mail: krithika_ns@yahoo.co.in Please help.

We would minimally expect a refund of the amount of Rs 699 that we paid online for this.

Please find attached the confirmation mail from Magic Pot. However we have not got a single issue in last 2 months despite it being a weekly magazine

Thanks, Krithika

• edited May 2012
    I am a subscriber of Magic Pot in the name of my son Mst. Anjisnu Raha, Subscriber no. 10488859. I am supposed to get issues from 17.08.2011 to 21.08.2013. Recently, I am not getting the issues regularly. Even after complaining to Lokenath Couriers & Logistics, who is delivering the issues in my house, I have got the issue dated 02.05.2012 on 8th May. Others have got the issue dated 09.05.2012 even two three days back. Kindly look into the matter, so that I get the issues regularly and in time.
  • edited October 2013
    I m a subscriber of magicpot magazine in the of B.Sujatha.address
    1/860E THUPPAKI NAGAR, POOLANGUDI COlONY, HAPP POST, TRICHY-620026
    TAMILNADU.E MAIL ID-bajeenath@gmail.com .Ihave not received magicpot past 3 weeks.please help
  • edited April 2014
    I have 1 year subscription with Magic Pot and READ AND COLOUR starting 1 Jan 2014 in name of my kids. Till now I have received only 4 issues of Magic Pot (weekly issues) and 1 issue of Read and Colour(monthly issue). This is very frustrating even after spending so much money on Subscription as my kids are not able to use it.
    Request you to look in to this matter and resolve it ASAP. This is not yet address or even after calling multiple time and sending emails. Please help..

Details:

Start Date: 01/01/2014
    End Date: 24/12/2014
    Order number : MMP000453180

Vaibhav
    Magic POT people are realtime cheaters, Dont buy from these People.They respond to calls on first call , once you tell the complaint later they will not pickup the call too...