PF claim no response (Bandra Mumbai).

rabsrilrabsril Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Government Department
Respected Sir/Madam,

I have submitted my application for PF claims in May 2011. (PF number MHBAN00456650000000643- Name Radhika), at Bandra Mumbai after following all the due procedures and also I have recieved confirmation that my ex-employer has submitted the same to PF office after the attestation at Bandra Mumbai. Until now, I have not heard any response on the status of my application.

Request kind help to have this settled as I am in urgent need of money.

Radhika.

Comments

• Kaushik_SimiliKaushik_Simili Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Kaushik Simili here.

Subject: Did NOT receive PF Withdrawal Amount since last 9 months from PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

BANDRA MUMBAI PF A/c No.:

My PF Account No.
    is MH/BAN/45665/38125

I left my previous company Accenture in the month of October 2010 and applied for PF withdrawal at the end of January 2011 month. My PF forms (19 and 10C) were approved and submitted by Accenture (Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Plant -3, Godrej & Boyce Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400079) to the PF Office at BANDRA, MUMBAI (341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Bandra (East),Mumbai – 400 051) on 15 April 2011 itself.

I have still NOT received my PF Withdrawal amount since last 9 months from the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

The PF CLAIM STATUS INFORMATION in the EPFO website still shows the same status "UNDER PROCESS" for the past 9 months as shown below:

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00456650000038125
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061526
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00456650000038125 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.05.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061495
    Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00456650000038125 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.05.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

* * Data available since last six months. * *
    * * BANDRAMUMBAI-I data availaible from 16-07-2011. Last updated on 13-01-2012 at 07:20 pm * *
    * * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

Today is 17 January 2012 and it is already more than 8 months now. I still did not receive my PF Withdrawal amount into my bank account.

Please find below my Bank Account Details (for PF Settlement) as mentioned in the PF forms (19 & 10C) submitted to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI:

S. B. Account No.:
    Name of the Bank: RBS N.V./The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. (Formerly ABN AMRO Bank N.V.)
    Branch: BANGALORE branch
    Address: PrestigeTowers, Ground Floor - 99-100, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560025, India.

The CANCELLED cheque (bearing cheque No.: 416028) of ABN AMRO Bank (RBS N.V./The Royal Bank of Scotland) for the Account No. 1261007 (RBS N.V., PrestigeTowers, Ground Floor - 99-100, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025, India) is already been submitted along with the PF forms (19 & 10C) to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Important Note.: RBS N.V. (The Royal Bank of Scotland) and ABN AMRO Bank are one and the same with the same MICR code numbers. I have already provided the ABN AMRO Bank CANCELLED cheque which was being issued to me by RBS N.V. (The Royal Bank of Scotland) at that time of submission of my PF forms (19 and 10C).

As per MODE OF REMITTANCE in the PF forms, I have opted for "By account payee cheque to be sent direct to Bank for credit to my S.B. A/c. (Scheduled Bank) Under intimation to me." in both the PF Forms 19 and 10C.

The above details are clearly mentioned in the submitted PF forms (19 and 10C) submitted by me to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Its already too late now (more than 8 months) and my PF Withdrawal amount is still NOT being settled to my above-mentioned bank account.

So, kindly settle my PF immediately.

I have tried the Bandra PF office numbers several times but in vain. Nobody picks up the call. Even if someone picks up the call, they don't take up any responsibility.

I hereby request the consumer court authorities to look into this matter as immediately as possible and help me in getting my PF Withdrawal amount into my bank account as I'm currently hard-pressed with financial issues.

Name (as per the submitted PF forms 19 & 10C): KAUSHIK SIMILI

Full Name: KAUSHIK MUTHUKRISHNAN SIMILI
    (FirstName) (Middle Name) (LastName/Surname)

Mobile No.: +91 9703560945
  • kumarsantikumarsanti Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Complaint against EPFO-RO-BANDRA (MUMBAI)
    Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Santosh Kumar here.

Subject: Did NOT receive PF Withdrawal Amount since last 11 months.

BANDRA MUMBAI PF A/c No.:1618

My PF Account No.
    is MH/BAN/48681/1618

I left my previous company Aditya Birla Retail Ltd in the month of October 2010 and applied for PF withdrawal at the end of February 2011 month. My PF forms (19 and 10C) were approved and submitted to the PF Office at BANDRA, MUMBAI

10 months from the BANDRA MUMBAI PF Office.

CLAIM STATUS INFORMATION in the EPFO website still shows the same status "UNDER PROCESS" for the past 7 months as shown below:

Member ID: MHBAN00486810000001618

Claim ID : MHBAN110700031767
    Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO
    MHBAN00486810000001618 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 22.07.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : MHBAN110700031775
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER
    ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00486810000001618 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 22.07.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

* * Data available since last six months. * *
    * * BANDRAMUMBAI-I data availaible from 17-07-2011. Last updated on 16-01-2012 at 07:20 pm * *

Today is 17th January 2012 and it is already more than 11 months now. I still did not receive my PF Withdrawal amount into my bank account.

The CANCELLED cheque of ICICI Bank is already been submitted along with the PF forms (19 & 10C) to the BANDRA MUMBAI PF office for electronic transfer of amount.

Request your Help on this

Santosh Kumar
    Mob- 9831055248
    email- kumarsanti@rediffmail.com
    sir/madam,

i have not received my pf final settlement of my pf a/c no. mh/mld/40017/279
    Respected Sir/Madam

I (M.Mohanasundaram) left my previous company Accenture in the month of Feb 2011 and applied for PF withdrawal at the month Septemper 2011.
    My PF forms (19 and 10C) were approved and submitted by Accenture (Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Plant -3, Godrej & Boyce Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400079) to the PF Office at BANDRA, MUMBAI (341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Bandra (East),Mumbai – 400 051) on December 2011 itself.

Name : M.Moahanasundaram

Subject: Did NOT receive PF Withdrawal Amount since last 6 months from PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

BANDRA MUMBAI PF A/c No.: 88910

My PF Account No. is MH/BAN/45665/88910

The PF CLAIM STATUS INFORMATION in the EPFO website still shows the same status "UNDER PROCESS" for the past 6 months as shown below:
  • edited May 2012
    PF claim no response (Bandra Mumbai).
    This is a discussion on PF claim no response (Bandra Mumbai). within the Provident Fund forums, part of the Bad Response or Bribe category; Respected Sir/Madam, I have submitted my application for PF claims in February 2011. (PF number MH/35744/3868- Name Santosh Sinha), at Bandra but not recived my amount til date so plz close this Issue A.S.A.P
  • edited June 2012
    Dear Team,

I have submitted my pf form no.mumbai/ban/48037/000/18866 to pf office mumbai bandra on mar-2011,but i haven't received the pf,As pf status is showing approved and payment is in processe from last one year and still showing the same.Kindly resolve the same

Regard's
    Rajesh Nautiyal
    Raj.nautiyal1710@rediffmail.com
  • edited October 2012

My name is suresh, My form 10c claim amount is not came.My PF CLAIM ID NO. MH/BAN/0047231/000/0002375.You sended one copy for not given Bank A/c numbr on the dated 16/08/2012. In that copy I filled my Bank account number and i sended to you on the date is18/08/2012.But i have not received my claim amount. Please give me information about my claim.

Thanking u sir,
  • edited November 2012
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am subburayalu from tamilnadu(Madurai)my PF settlement process was done at for the two and half years back not yet received my settlement amount pls be verify and do the same.

Regds,

N.Subburayalu.
    Madurai.
    7373044178.
    9894267776.
    My name is Muthu M Kumran, I resigned my job in DiTech Process Solution Pvt (Mumbai) on Dec-2010. When I resigned the job properly I was submit my PF account forms.

Last Year May Month (May-2011) I had received a SMS from PF office “Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement acct no THTHA02024130000000130 received on 20.05.2011 and Claim ID THTHA110500012900 is under process” also I had received another SMS on Jun-2011 “PF Settlement ClaimID: THTHA110500012900 Member Account No THTHA02024130000000130 approved for payment through cheque. Payment under process.” But still now I have not received any payment from PF office please do the needful.

Below are my EPF Account Details:

Name: Muthu M Kumaran

PF Number: MH-202413-130
    My Employee Code: 2132
    Bank Account: Union Bank of India (Mahalaxmi Branch Mumbai)
    Account Number: 317802010057576

Muthu M Kumaran
    Mobile No. 09787983678
  • edited April 2013
    Name : Mr. Kiran Vishwas Waghmare

BANDRA MUMBAI

My PF Account No. is MH41618/11804
    Employee Code:KM00003

The PF CLAIM STATUS INFORMATION in the EPFO website still shows the same status Application will be submitted to PF office in 10day.
    for the past 6 months as shown below:

• edited February 2014
    Dear sir i applied for pf claim last 5 month back,

i received pf amount in 20 th january 2014, rs 24310 only

but in passbook showing deducted amount, rs 25538

i contacted our company also, there telling don't know

in pf office call also not pick

please give me suggestion

sayed jafar
    sayedjafar_786@yahoo.com
  • edited June 2014
    We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful information to paintings on. You've performed a formidable job and our entire group can be thankful to you. kfcfkdedacgd
  • edited June 2014
    Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to return the favor.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!! ackfagdafdfgeeba
    I have resign to that orgination in 7Aug-13,which was Allied digital service Ltd..I gave 3.3 years to my orgination.I have completed my F&F as per company norm.
    Emp.-Anil Singh Kandari
    Org. Name- Allied Digital Service Ltd.
    Epfo no- MH BAN 43628005238
    SBI A/C No- 330029206597
    cont. No~ 07895444044
    I have already fill the form 10C & form 19 in oct.2013.After 1.3 years my company not give my pending dues.Kindly log a complain against to Allied digital service ltd.That origination not proper deposit the employees epfo amount on their employee's account.Kindly take strick action sir.

Anil Kandari