Idea Postpaid Cheating.

fk1981fk1981 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
I have joined Idea Postpaid network on December 7, 2011. Also I requested to enable 3G facility. They added extra 200 Rupees for 500MB 3G. After 10, I had SMS from Idea. It seems My account exceeded the credit limit. Now the unbilled amount is 5151.8/-. So, I have visited near Idea outlet. They requested to pay 70% of this amount. I wondering, there no ISD facility, usually I dont like a long time mobile conversation. So, I didn't make huge calls. I used 3G some time to check my mail & Facebook. They give me 500MB usage. Idea sent daily sent 3G usage notification SMS up to 450MB. after 450MB no any SMS!!. So, I didnt get any space exceeded awareness from them. Now the barred the outgoing facility. I really cheated from them. I tried to call Idea customer service, when I talking to customer executive, I don't want to hear my complaint. They only talk as a robert. If we talking as loud, they will disconnect the line. I have another 2 connection with other providers. I also I am using thier 3G facility. I didn't get any bad services from them.

Idea is the number one cheater in India. No doubt.

Comments

• delginxavierdelginxavier Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    I agree to your point.Their customer service is very bad.I have already migrated from idea postpaid to prepaid and waiting for 90 days time to migrate to BSNL network.

i hope you could collect the itemized bill from them.
  • edited April 2013
    I have idea postpaid connection (rental 149/-) with higher limit Rs1000/-.

On 29/03/2013 my unbilled amount was around Rs200/- and suddenly on 1/04/2013, I got sms that my unbilled amount is Rs1591/-.

I spoke to costemer care and he said its unbilled amt. and it will get adjusted in your final bill.
    But after few hours my connction was disconnected.

I was trying to reach your costemer care but nobody responded.

I recently switched my network to idea and within 1 month my experience is not good about your servieces.

1.your charges are uncertain
    2.unknowingly activation of unnesessary servieces.

Now my network is off and I am suffering a lot just because of your bad service and hopeless costemer care.

-Prachi K.
  • edited April 2013
    I have idea postpaid connection (rental 149/-) with higher limit Rs1000/-.

But after few hours my connction was disconnected.

I was trying to reach your costemer care but nobody responded.

1.your charges are uncertain
    2.unknowingly activation of unnesessary servieces.

-Prachi K.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. and alternate contact number. Also mention your token ID 205IC349962.

Idea Cellular
  • edited February 2014
    I opted for porting from AIRCEL to IDEA by hearing about the wonderful plans about IDEA'S 3G services on postpaid service. I was offered 3G 399! plan where I would get 1000 min, 500 sms, 500MB 3G data free. Thus my monthly rental would be 399. My service got activated on 31/01/2014 and after 4 days usage on 05/01/2014 I get a msg from IDEA stating my unbilled amount is Rs.800!!! I wonder its just been 4 days that i have activated my service with the plan and I get a bill of 800??????? When contacted customer care for clearing the issue they repeat the same thing! I explained them the issue and the rep was not able to clarify even a single point. Automatically the call got disconnected and the next moment I find that my outgoing services have been barred. When i made a call to the customer care again regarding that issue they gave different time frames for the reactivation of service by telling that AMOUNT IS NOT PAID..... who the hell will pay amount or bill with just 4 days of usage???????????? Still my services are not activated and I'm missing on a large number of important calls! Shame on you IDEA.. I pity your customer care. You people are genuine frauds! Why wasnt there any prior information before the service is being activated? You cheats... I'm a new customer and your job is to value the new customer and the business you get from them! Please stop cheating people with your dirty tactics and try to resolve issues! Im really sad for trusting your service and feeling guilty for leaving AIRCEL and joining IDEA.
  • edited July 2014
    I generally make sure of my unbilled amout so, that my bill will not be exceeding more den 450/- PM ,but though im not using still my unbilled amout is being increased everyday and ending paying the bill more than 600 !!
    Pathetic expereince with Idea was very happy with Docomo ....Cust. care people are more worst....they dont even respond properly.....
  • edited July 2014

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number for further assistance. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 121.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
    I had a prepaid idea connection. From ernakulam office they called and changed to postpaid conection, after 3month they charged me rs.2900 insted of 600. When I called, they said when the bill comes it will be 700/ only and ask me to pay 700. I paid. When the bill came it was 2900/-. From adimaly office they said it is because I used extra 450mb of internet, if I purchased this mutch data the cost is rs.50/ only. For that they charged rs.2300/ extra. Again I went to adimali office and as they said I paid rs.1600/ as a final settlement and re-conected. But after 3 days again the they send an sms, my balance overdue is 1100/- and disconnected the line. Now I lost 2300/ and the conection, my all the contacts are with this no and I am suffering.
    Paulson. 9048871927

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Paulson. 9048871927

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your concern.