IRCTC Complaint, ticket ID [IRCTC #68179]

I had booked two tickets from Hubli to Bangalore in waiting list on 30 Nov 2011, only one ticket was confirmed from IRCTC and the other one got cancelled, though I have written to IRCTC, initially they responded and now they are not even responding to me please help in getting my refund

PNR # 4135793489
Transaction ID 0423519837
Train # 02779/VSG SBC Link EX
Date of Journey 06 Dec 2011
From Hubli to Bangalore (YPR)

Dr. Rajendra

Comments

• ashok1357ashok1357 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I have reset my password, but it did not cme to my email.
    I booked a ticket for tomorrow and i have to print it.

My user id: ashok_1357

Alternatively u can send me the ticket also to ashok1357@gmail.com

PNR: 443-7576218
  • edited April 2012
    I have booked my ticket on 25-04-2012 with transaction 211615694168 & 211621077628 & 211678585461 of IRCTC online reservation services through IRCTC but my transaction is failed once while another 2 times it was successful but when i have taken mini statement of my SBBJ account it's showing 107x3 (each time 107)= 324 rupees deducted from my available balance and it's showing POS PRCH how can i get my money back in my account please do it..URGENT..!!!
  • vidish vermavidish verma Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I booked my ticket on 26/04/2012 with transaction ID 0490935762 through IRCTC site. This transaction failed so I did it again and it was successful in second time. But money has been deducted 2 times, that is for the failed transaction also. Please look in to the matter and get my money refund.
  • edited May 2012
    I am birendra pratap singh i done my ticket through irctc my login name is birevns by which i done the ticket this is the transaction id

Transaction Id 0491659996

Transaction Id 0491667186

in which i send the photocopy of the statement of pass book in which show the the amount is wrongly deducted in my account the two ticket had done of Rs 2130 and two extra ticket are not done but amount is deducted in my account and same through one ticket are done of Rs 1886 but two ticket is not done but the amount is refund in the account .But two ticket of RS.2130 the above transaction is not done but amount is deducted in my account. Please sir settled the amount of Rs 4260 of two ticket.

I hope for the positive response..
    UNT DEDUCTED BUT IRCTC TICKET NOT GENERATED
    On 7 may 2012 i booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment by icici net banking but the money has been deducted but no any reservation has been made for(for this transaction ID : 0495900866).
    For transaction ID : 0495900866 there was no ticket generated but amount has been deducted from my icici bank account.
    Money that has been deducted from my icici account for transaction id : 0495900866 is 1345/-.

My irctc id is : munnaroy80

there are so many complaints against irctc and yet they do not bother about it.

how can i get money back??
  • edited May 2012
    i have use irctc for ticket from secunderabad to ahemadbad also i fill the from complately. but i use SBI ATM CUM DEBIT card for payment but lastly i had not got the ticket even i have wait for one hour even without working just waiting for ticket > i folllow all the steps correctly. i just want my money return . becuase i dont get ticket
  • edited May 2012
    Amount of 234/- was deducted from my PNB Account (A/C No-4020000400027713) on 22/05/2012 at 12:55pm at the time of booking ticket from Bhubaneswar to Howrah. But I did not gct any conformation sleeper ticket due to time out problem. After passing of 8days also I have not got my money back. Therefore kindly help me and get my money back to my account.

Thanking you Sir
  • edited June 2012
    we have problem i book online train ticket but not recieve my eticket i complaint IRCT but replay, ticket id IRCTC #804985 please replay urgent what is the problem . my account amount will be detected
  • edited June 2012

please reopen my user ID(my user Id is lalit051) and kindly send password in my email ASAP.

• edited June 2012
    the tatkal scheme is mere a bullshit......no ordinary person is benefitted through it......rather just close this system...its anyways beneficial for agents only...they slow down the server speed and we repeteadly keep logging in to see that all the tickets are already booked..
  • edited June 2012
    IN THE ABOVE TRAIN, THERE IS NO PANTRY CAR. HOWEVER, IRCTC CANTEEEN SEVA IS WORKING, BUT THE VENDOR IS CHARGING AS UNDER:

TEA/COFFEE - Rs 10/- each
    PULAO - Rs 50/- each

OTHER RATES, I DON'T KNOW.

ARE THESE STANDARD RATES?
  • edited June 2012
    Hi, i m ashwawani from lucknow, i have used ur shirdi special tour ( 6/6/12 to 9/6/12 ). But there r very burst experience ,there r no any collaboration between irctc & rail dept , train has been late approx 10 hours , not any proper accommodation only ten bathroom in between 500 passengers & only one hour to ready for darson fo shidi baba, & there r no any guide for guidance, so please take care this type of miss management, may be i'll go consumer forum ,thanks ,ashwani ,lko
  • edited June 2012

I have booked a I-ticket has not been delevered to me before the deperture of train,so I am unable travel to destination nor any body try to contact me in regarding this matter which amounts to me a great loss.

therefore i request you kindly take a early action so i can get a right justice.,

for your information i am furnishing here with fetails of this ticket:-

Passangers Name: Suchismita Nayak
    PNR No.6603582838
    Train No.12821
    DOJ:27.06.12
    Destination: HWH to JER

P.Nayak
    P-12 Bandipur Road,Po.Purbaputiary,PS Regent Park,Kolkata-700093,(M:9903382499)
  • edited July 2012
    sir why personal id can't book ticket from irctc accont after 10 am.
  • edited July 2012
    I have to say that i book the online ticket on the date- 11/07/2012 time- 19:51:56 from spj to koj of date- 04/08/2012. my transaction id is- PMGW00133845370,
    merchant is- IRCTC-ICW, order amount is 276.08, order id is- 0526241793. but i found no pnr number and ticket. i gave mobile number- 9401814713 and email id- rajutain2@gmail.com but no pnr number on it i found. my another email id is- shashijeetkumar5@gmail.com and mobile number is 09401814713,09339743441.

so please give me its solution.
  • edited August 2012
    Today I have booked tatkal ticket chennai - Mayiladuthurai 3A on 06-08-12 PNR 414-3767-562 in TCN Express. i have mistake name actually MATHUMITHA i entered MATJUMITHA. Another one mistake sex also changed i entered male. kindly do the needful.
    my User Id: marzookpmh ; Transaction Id: 0539963052 . email id- marzookrahman@gmail.com

so please give me its solution. kindly do the needful...
  • edited September 2012
    I had booked my rail ticket from pune to satara dated 20/09/2012 for mr. Shrimant r bhosale male 48 but i have not get pnr no so i want your help that how can i get my ticket
  • meerapnpmeerapnp Junior Member
    edited October 2012

This is meeravali from Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh). 15 days back i booked one ticket in tatkal for 3AC from Manmad to Bilaspur. I wrongly booked tatkal ticket. Then i cancelled that ticket after 10 Minuits. Still i am not received that amount.

This is my PNR Number - 8559656037

Transaction Number - 0562450341

Date of Booking - 16-Sep-12

Date of Cancelled - 16-Sep-12

Please tell any process for Refund.
  • edited October 2012
    sir, have booked the ticket fro 5th jan 2013
    but my ticket has not been booked and the payment has been made for rs 661
    transaction id:0571290813
    Train No: 19106
    Pnr Number: 0
    Train Name: HW ADI MAIL From Station: (RK) To Station: (JP)
    Date Of Journey: 05-Jan-2013 Class: 3A Boarding: (RK)
    Resv Upto: (JP)
    Date Of Booking: 02-Oct-2012 Total Fare: Rs 651.00
  • edited October 2012
    I forgot my user Name and user ID Please send via email which linked with my ticket ID
  • edited November 2012
    urgent please forgot my user id & password can u please help me assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #1634781].
    respected sir

i booked the tatkal ticket on my personal irctc account on 30/12/2012 but i take mistake my proof so i change my proof number so tell about the procedure for the altration on my online ticket and my travel is today so please geve the ideas and my reference given below

my pnr 4560055475
    SBI online SBI ref No . IGF8365888 to Samparkranti Exp, train no:
    22850 on 15 Feb 2013 from Secunderabad to HWH or Kolkata. But i have
    not received any mail or sms and i tried through Railway Enquiry No
    139, but i couldn't get proper reply and they are asking me PNR
    number, but i dont have it. Kindly solve my problem....
    Thanking You Sir...!
  • edited February 2013
    i booked ticket for tomorrow through my sbi debit card ticket not sent to my irctc id but my money was transactioned
  • edited April 2013
    i had booked one ticket on 1/4/13 from SNKL to TBM Its a tatkal ticket my transaction could be completed but my ticket was not confirmed my transaction no 0666658926
    and my ticket id [IRCTC #2197948] i lost Rs427. please refund this amount to my account or confirm my ticket as earlier please help me..
  • edited April 2013
    "sir;my ref no 0670956736 bangalore [sbc]to guwathi{assam} ticket booking amount Rs 796/ cutting. But ticket not resvertion ple help sir"

There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #2239020].

Please include ticket ID:

[IRCTC #2239020]
  • edited April 2013
    On first time I used my mobile verification code as my pass word to login my account but later I realized that 1st we have to verify our account through verification code and use the password which has been sent to our e-mail to login our account but I tired it and nothing will happen...... i sent u a complain to change the password and u give a new password then i use that password to login my account but nothing will happen..... i tried it many time ..... i also click on the Forgot password and give the information that has been needed but at the top of it... it was written that your password is not reset.... now please give me the suggestion that how i login my account...... please help me... so that i can use my account properly.......
  • edited April 2013
    i am not understand, what will do?
    i require irctc passwd