Online fraud and cyber crime by india today group

majorkkrmajorkkr Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels
online fraud and cyber crime by india today group holiday bag it

reference my order id no 1012932951 for rs 7000/- already paid online no postal receipt of package received till date.
No one from india today bagit is responding to phones.the no says "no does not exist"
india today group has to be banned and arrested under cyber crime law immediately.

I had already filed a writ complaint in the court against india today group bagit

the second order no 1012941213 for rs 2999/ - again paid online was confirmed as cancelled to bagit today who promised refund within in 48 hours and the amount has not been refunded today.

I had lodged an fir in the police station/cyber crime cell to raid the office of bagit today and arrest the officials.

K k raju

Comments

• IndiaIndia Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Dear Mr. Raju,

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret to inform you that we have checked the details in our records, we confirm that the order (order id 1012932951) was dispatched through the First Flight courier on dated 06th December’11 which has been returned back to us due to insufficient address. Hence, we request you to kindly provide us with the complete or alternate address so as enable us to re-dispatch the both packages.

Further, we would like to inform you that we will update you status through your email id.

We shall be happy to render any further assistance or clarification that you may require.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Thanks & Regards,
    Leela Rawat
    Online Support (Bag It Today)
  • NISHITNISHIT Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Its almost a month that I am trying to call and asking about my product but I am still facing problem. Please ship my pending order or please refund for the same. As per saying I should get delivery of my ordered product in 8-10 working days but it is almost 20 working days and still I am not getting any reply from your side.

Ordered Date : 25th April 2012
    Ordered Product : Samsung Omnia W mobile
    Order ID : Order #10244366
    Amount : 12750 INR
    Registered mobile no. : 8805821400

• edited June 2012
    I placed an order no 1017538764.Company demanded details of my visa card according to them there was a problem in transaction with my visa card,I sent them details of my visa card along with pin code number, amount Rs.1596 was deducted from my account on 8th May,2012.I have not placed any other order ,but the company Bagittoday deducted amount Rs.19999 illegally from my account .I made many complaints immediately they apologize and assured me the refund of the amount with in a few days but this amount Rs,19999 has not been refunded till today .I sent them ultimately a notice on 27 May,2012 they again apologize but have not refunded the said amount.In this way they cheated me and is liable to register a complaint under section 420 of IPC.It is therefore requested please register my complaint against them.
  • edited June 2012
    I got an email from nissan automobile pvt ltd. It is saying that we shortlisted your resume and you will come for interview in chennai. It demanded 7000 rs as processing and interview fees. He mentioned mobile number. When I traced that number it is from Uttar Pradesh That mobile number is 9412514451. He sent such email to many people. I request you to take an action immediately, so they can't cheat other people
  • sukeshpanjoliasukeshpanjolia Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    these bagittoday people are cheater .. always make false commitment
  • edited July 2012
    I got an email from (BG GROUP PLC jennyconnors@bigpond.com) to recruit experienced personalities in BG GROUP PLC, LONDON and send your resumes to this id (Email:recruitmentresources@admin.in.th) and after three days of processing of resume they mailed me regarding certificates and also they send the terms and conditions in that all the details about job and myself has to take care for visa process. the visa process will be done by our consular who is going to guide for further process. The consular directs me in mail with mail id (BRITISH COUNCIL OFFICE ukinindia.fco.gov.uk@post.com),he told me in phone regarding visa fee (Rs 15,600) with the bank account details(BANK OF INDIA A/C NAME-Mary N ,A/C NUMBER-842810110000049) and also pay the police/medical reports fee (Rs 48,450)with the following account details (BANK OF BARODA,A/C NAME-Mary N, A/C NUMBER-19090100006808) and further he ask for anti terrorist certificate fee for (Rs 2,17,450). In that I had my old friend contact, he told that it is the fake id and i stop the process of pay i request my amount to refund it to my account number with my mail but no response from that person. His phone number i traced (+919028621853) from Karnataka, Dharwar. I request you to take an action immediately, so they can't cheat other people
  • edited July 2012
    SIR ,MY NAME IS JASPREET KAUR KHANUJA MY BOTH EMAIL ID ARE HACKED BY SOMEONE MY ID NAME IS sneha _tamanna4me@yahoo.co.in & jassk20@rediffmail.com.plz sir help me .
  • edited August 2012
    My orders are awaiting shippment. I cancelled my one order about two months ago but not got refund yet. Three orders of mine are marked as awaiting shippment. After several complaints and reminder I didn't get response. I am going to take necessary against timtara. Order no-10260882 10283626 10283628 10283630
  • edited August 2012
    Dear Sir,

i am getting so many wrong calls from following bellow numbers. Please Help me. I am facing so many problem due to this unknown person. This unknown person are calling continuously but if i lift call no one is talking after lifting call. If am not lifting also he is calling so many times continuously 30 - 60 times at a time with out any gap. So please arrest that person and punish him. This unknown person is behaving like sadist and he is calling from so many numbers but i am giving selected numbers only because this numbers frequently i am getting wrong calls.

Wrong Numbers:

8143006621, 8125983619, 7386111942, 9052636452, 8099918140
  • edited August 2012
    Its almost a month that I am trying to call and asking about my product but I am still facing problem. Please ship my pending order or please refund for the same. As per saying I should get delivery of my ordered product in 21 working days but it is almost 30 working days and still I am not getting any reply from their side.
  • HANISH GUPTAHANISH GUPTA Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    [h=2][/h]I purchased a hotel package for Rs 32,970 for hotel snowvalley resort , dalhousie (hp) for 4.7.2012.This package was booked on 2.7.2012.On reaching the hotel at dalhousie,the management of the hotel denied the rooms as they had not received any payment.When we called them on their mobile no. 01206722115 & 09654890191 to their representative Mr. Arman & Mohd Danish , their mobile call was unanswered.The manager of the hotel mr sunil kumar is aware of this fraud and was very coperative.The fir has been lodged at dalhousie police station,distt chamba.
    The detail of fir is:
    g.D. Entry no 17 (a) dated 4.7.2012
    the manager of the hotel has helped in lodging the fir.
    Before buying the package we received numourous calls but after receiving the payment,phone calls are unattended or unanswered.
  • edited September 2012
    i got a mail for job in l&t company
    in the interview letter they had mentioned thatv i have to deposite amount of rs.8800 and after hat they will send me the air ticket and call letter i depoisite the amount bt still i did not get any response the person mentioned in the interview lettr was Dr. Rajiv goyal his cell no. is this 9675943066 at this time his cell no. is switched off and the mail id is also not present. i got the mail from this id, career@larsontoubroltd.com bt this is fake.... so please help me..
  • edited September 2012
    Pls check the authentication of this following email.

Dear Candidate,

REF: “HCL Technologies Ltd, “DIRECT RECRUITMENT'S OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from HCL Technologies for our new plant.
    The Company selected 65 candidates shortlist for Senior Engineer,
    Administration, and Production, IT, Software, Computer and Electronics
    manufacturing marketing business. And general service Departments. It
    is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of
    the 65 candidates short listed for the interview. The HCL is the best
    Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new
    plants in New Delhi, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Ahmadabad
    Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai,

The Company HCL Technology Ltd is the best it Company in India, The
    Company is recruiting the candidates for our new Plants in Delhi,
    Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai. Your interview will be held at The Company
    Corporate office in Bengaluru on 19th of SEPTEMBER 2012, at 11.30 AM,
    you will be pleased to know that the 65 candidates shortlist selected
    by 55 candidates will be giving appointment, meaning that your
    Application can progress to final stage. You will have to come to the
    Company corporate office in Bengaluru, your offer letter with Air
    Ticket will be sent to you by courier before date of interview.

The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post 24,
    000/- to 3, 65, 000/-PER.MONTH. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other
    Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixing by
    Company HRD. At time of final process. You have to come with
    photo-copies of all required documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
    ======================================
    1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
    2) Experience (If any)
    3) Photo-copies of Address Proof
    4) Two Passport Size Photographs.
    5) Mobile Number
    6) Scan Copy of Deposited Slip
    Please note: All requirement should be sent to this email:-
    hcl.technologies@accountant.com

You have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of our
    company accountant name in charges to collect your payment department
    for Rs.7,450/- (Seven Thousand Four hundred fifty rupees) through
    [Branch from your Home City to our Company accountant name in charges.
    PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Account NO: 3713000104066542 Mr. INDRAJEET (HCL)
    any PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK RTGS/NEFT IFS Code: PUNB0371300 branch this
    is a refundable interview security. Your offer letter with Air tickets
    or train tickets will be sent to your Home Address by courier after
    receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in any
    PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK. This Company will pay all the expenditure to
    you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in Company. The Job
    profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned
    in your offer letter. Your offer letter will dispatched very shortly
    after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in BANK. We wish
    you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.

The Last date of confirmation is on 11-09-2012 to 12-09-2012 on 3:00
    PM on you have to give the information after deposited the Security
    amount in bank to the Company HRD, email id: -
    hcl.technologies@accountant.com Your Offer Letter with supporting
    document will be dispatched same time by courier to your postal
    address after receipt of security deposited confirmation in bank. The
    interview process and arrangement expenditure will be paid by HCL
    Technology Ltd. Lodging, traveling and local conveyance actual will be
    paid by HCL COMPANY as per bills. The candidate has to deposit the
    initial refundable security as mentioned by HRD.NB: You are advice to
    reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. And
    7,450/ ((Seven Thousand Four hundred fifty rupees) will be the
    refundable amount, as 450 rupees will be deducted as bank charges for
    funds deposit and if you are been selected or not, still the amount
    will be refunded to you, as the amount is just to prove that you will
    be coming for the interview in order for us not to run at lost after
    sending you the air ticket Offer Letter and you don't show up on the
    day of interview. Wishing you the best of luck.

NOTE: -After confirmation in bank you have to send the scan copy of
    deposited slip to this email id: - hcl.technologies@accountant.com

HCL Technologies Ltd
    The Leela Galleria
    #23, 6th Floor, Commercial Block
    Airport Road, Bengaluru - 560 008
    India Tel.: 081-26413835 081-26426794
    Regards, D.K. Srivastava
    (9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM),
  • edited September 2012
    Dear Sir,

These all companies are fraud.

I Have all companies Mobile Number and bank account numbers.

Account Holder Name: Sahadev Dan Ragunath Dan Charan
    A/c. No. 093531050009717
    HDFC Bank Ltd.
    IFSC Code: hdfc000953

Contact number: 08560026028, 07891737307

I have paid them 2000 Rupees for registration
    Account Holder Name: Arun Kumar
    A/c No. 4914000100024560
    Punjab National Bank
    IFSC Code: PUNB0491400

Contact Number: 09896371303

I have paid to him 1000 Rupees for registration
    Account Holder Name: J. Bieula Ponami
    A/c No. 623901506510
    ICICI Bank Ltd.

I have paid them 3600 rupees for registration
    Account Holder Name:Akshay Ravidas Panickar
    A/c No. 0411050237922
    Hdfc Bank Ltd.
    IFSC Code: HDFC0000411

Contact Number: 09167041932

I have paid them 2000 Rupees for registration
    Account holder Name : Raj Kumar
    A/c No. 32156508962
    SBI Bank
    IFSC Code: SBIN0011358

Contact Number: 09810491698

I have paid them 1500 for registration

these all are fraud companies and earning thousand of rupees daily from doing fraud work. Please take some serious steps against these all its my request to you.

Regards,
    Rajnish
  • edited September 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam,

On 10th September’12 I received a good job offer from a Canadian Company. As I am a B.Tech (VIT) and MBA(Cardiff University, UK) so it was as per my qualification and expectation and I did not have any doubt. But gradually I found it suspicious when the matter came to VISA processing and I started searching in internet.

I am sure that this fraud organization has cheated many people are still untouched by law or police. I went to Lalbazar Cyber Crime department in Kolkata but unfortunately they just laughed at me!!

So as a citizen of India I think these people should be arrested and people should be aware as such things can spoil many lives.
    I am still having contact with those persons(cheaters) and they are just waiting for my money. So if proper and prompt action can be taken then they can be caught easily. I really don’t know from where they are operating but definitely they are from India.

So I am requesting all of you to kindly take immediate action to catch them. It will not only save many people but also discourage such activities. I am ready to give all the information whatever I know regarding this.
  • edited September 2012
    Sir
    one of the organisation offer job for student online and after submitting total fee they never reply us.i want all information about this please help me.
    the mail Id is hrd.crewvacancies@gmail.com
    please help me to punish him.
    i have pan card copy of his ID proof.
  • edited October 2012
    My friend applied for this Home Job offer. Registered to get a kit will be having login details and other procedure to start of the work. Today, we have received the Kit by paying Rs. 1250. After open we find a blank CD. It seems to be fraud company. Please somebody take action against those companies. Who ever registering in this site, please hold the person who is coming for collecting money and providing Kit. Please inform to police soon and handed over to police.

Thanks & Regards,

Bulu
  • edited November 2012
    Dear sir,
    When i was surfing my facebook account on 1-11-2012 at around 7 pm. I noticed a message like you win the contest please click here. I clicked there and registered on that then credit Rs.1000 to this by my union bank online account. After some time I did not get the website again. I lost my Rs.1000 from my account also. please help me sir.
  • edited November 2012
    SIr,

My name is Dennis and I got a call from timesjobs.com to apply for resume zapper for which i paid for there service "Resume Zapper India" and was promised to get my resume sent to premium jobs.

Then I waited and another call came they said to pay for tere service "Job Seek" and told me to pay 2750rs. I paid promptly as they told if i don't pay fast they cant send within 48 hrs as today was Saturday and they said i dont have to pay anymore.

Then I got a call again from them timesjobs.com and they told my resume was not top class. Here i got suspicious and told them i cannot pay anymore as I dont have cash. When I told this I was told that we need u to pay 1400 for resume Magic resume India.

Now they told that I wont get the money back as I dont pay more.

This is blackmailing sir from Timesjobs.com

There number is +911244849500

When I checked online lot of people got duped by this fictitious company and it seems they are cheating people from past 2-3 months.

Yours Faithfully,
    Andikat Jacob Dennis
  • dushdush Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    They have lot of ads posted online you can search for them by using
    anzar.hammed@gmail.com
    They have been conning people by posting electronics goods sale online on various sites like OLX,Quikr etc and when people want to buy, they accept money and then after 1 day they give fake excused of customs duty and ask for more money. When denied for more money they never return the money they got for the product they were supposed to send.
  • edited January 2013
    Dear Team,

This is to bring to your kind notice about fraud conducted on my ICICI BANK credit card number XXXXXXXXXXXX4003 and same has been updated at your call centre also with SR254229613 and SR254230328.

There are several international transactions conducted on 9/1/2013 and 14/1/2012 which were not done by me. There was no information given to me neither by sms nor by email which is the actual process.Today i saw the same while cross checking my transactions through my netbanking.

During my discussion with your customer care executive she told me that my mobile was not updated correctly it was mentioned like "#8127388888"instead of "8127388888" which surprised me because i was getting all the alerts previously and on time.

Please look into the matter urgently as i think someone is involved from ICICI team itself who firstly stopped my alerts and then conducted this fraud.

Currently ICICI BANK team is telling me that they will investigate the same at there end for 90 days and then finally come to conclusion whether i have to pay this money or not.

I will not be in the condition to pay this amount at any cost as i have not done any of this international transactions, request you to help me in this matter

Regards,
    Mridul Misra
    +91-9997831111.
    mridulmisra@yahoo.com
  • gskallurgskallur Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    I have ordered samsung galaxy s duos on 23-12-2012 on timtara order no is 10374528. (Amount paid: 14590.00)
    I had planned to give it as birthday gift to my father. They didn't deliver within that time.
    So I cancelled the order on 09-01-2013 through customer care and also sent cancellation mail to them on the same day.
    They didn't reply to my mail. Since 3 weeks its showing same status "awaiting shipment" even after cancellation also.
    Whenever I call customer care they are telling like within 2 - 3 days will be refunded.
    This morning also called the customer care. They are asking my name and telling that system is down please call them after some time
    they are playing with me. Some times customer care executive disconnecting my call while talking.
    Please help me to recover my money.
    I have also attached order details.
    Timtara address:
    concerned persons:
    arindam bose (abose@timtara.Com)
    nisha(nisha@timtara.Com
    kangan magon(kangan@timtara.Com)
    payal(payal@timtara.Com)
    bharat(bharat@infosecure.Co.In)
    corporate head office
    infosecure consulting pvt. Ltd.
    B-26 second floor, sector 8
    noida
    uttar pradesh -201301
    india
  • edited March 2013
    Dear sir i received a call from +918655832515 this number he is asking about the payment of online lottery winning amount, i reject that and i try in mobile number was not found .

pls check that number and inform me to my mail kathir_dn_2012@yahoo.com
  • edited March 2013
    @ no, and even password. however during 3rd attempt, the trxn was failed & my card was blocked by sbi credit card. on enquiry by card company, i came to know that these trxns were made fraudaluntly and thus the 3rd trxn was stopped and card blocked by sbi card. after a long follow up, today only i recd the ip address of system from where the trxn were done which is outside india i.e. russia and netherlands. plz help me out for getting my money back.
  • edited June 2013
    I tried to buy a mobile phone from Ebay. On successful completion of the payment, they sent a mail stating that the transaction is suspicious and needs to be verified. whenI tried to verify the transaction, they hacked my credit card. They misused it and did some transactions for around 15000Rs.I could save 10000Rs by blocking the credit card immediately. However, I lost 4904rs.
    Since these mails are from the same mail ID ebay@ebay.in frommwhich the welcome mailer, purchase confirm mailer were received, the same messages were found in the ebay portal account as well. However this spam mail alone was sent only to my personal ID and not to my Ebay portal.
    This was done intentionally by the employees of ebay.
    When I enquired about this to the customer support, they said that since this mail is not found in the ebay portal, they are not responsible for this.
    I want justice.
    If somebody else is using the mail Id to send this spam mail, how that person got the transaction details I did with ebay?
    How a third party knows that I am purchasing a product from ebay?
    How come it possible for two persons to have the same mail ID? This confirms that it is intentionally sent from the employees of ebay.
    Please help me to get my money back. I lost heavily.
    They did mobile recharge for the money stole from me.
  • edited August 2013
    i have attend a call today that is offering me job on our specific location and salary. The number is +911244849500 so this number is which job portal, i don't know. What i m do. Reply.:
    rameshkmr869@gmail.com
  • edited December 2013
    I got a offer from bharat online job .their registration charge was rupees 1990.after that I got my registration id but cd was blank .so what should I do.pls help me
  • edited February 2014
    Is the bharatworkonline.com online job true or fake
  • edited March 2014
    Dear sir, bharatworkonline.com is a fake, fraud or real company? Plese help me sir
  • edited May 2014
    Hi everybody
    I would like to bring to your notice about a company named 3stepsuccess company cheating the public.they are running a website
    They are doing network marketing for a company sfimg.

They would advertise on various free ad portals stating that once joined one will not have to refer any downline and just follow simple instructions. Once you have joined them by paying Rupees 600/- They would ask you to place minimum 100 similar ads on portals or pay them Rupees 800/- per month for placing ads. In case you pay them , they will not post any ad and just keep the money.
    Initially they will assure that every joining would get a referal in 2nd , 4th and 7th month but once you have paid them they will start making excuses. By now they have cheated 1000 of people and our government do not take any action against such companies in time till the scam goes out of control.

I would like to Launch a complaint against them and warn people agaist getting scammed by such corrupt brains

Would be sharing more details soon

Regards