Squarefoot Properties - Thieves, Cheats, Frauds

edited February 2012 in Real Estate
Goondas - Squarefoot Properties.
Thieves, Cheats, Frauds, Killer - Squarefoot Properties.
The Squarefoot Properties is a BROKER.
They will book one flat to MULTIPLE persons.
One dump who pays highest at end will get the flat.
Sometimes they sell to MULTIPLE people too withe FAKE papers.
They will RUN like a DOG for getting your booking money.
Once your cheque is cleared, they will AVOID you and search for another booking the same flat.
They will cheat you.
I booked a flat in Dreamz Infra. They have taken 12 lacs rupees as booking amount.
Can you think how many days savings will make TWELVE LAKHS rupees?
I took 10 years to make this money. But these FRAUDS took it at a single instant.
I have lost my MENTAL stability and so I have lost my JOB too.
I am writing this to make aware all the People NOT to get trap with such squarefoot properties.
I am SURE that someone will surely comment good thing on my review,
bcz they have HIRED excellent guys only for putting good reviews on internet.
Because of many bad reviews over mouthshut.com, they have DELETED that thread.

Thanks to all for reading this.

Comments

• squarefootsquarefoot Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi This is admin from squarefoot Properties. As we came across your thread in this forum, we want to know your complete details regarding this post so that we can come to some solution. Our team is always in favor of the customers. You can contact us through our live chat system on our website squarefootproperties.com.

IT Team
    SquareFoot Properties
  • varun rajvarun raj Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    My wife and I just would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Squarefoot Properties for there personal participation in the buying of our home in Bangalore. We found Squarefoot Properties sale a It was exciting working with professionalism for a fair price. We made him aware we were not new to the new home buying process, that we bad bought 3 other homes and was looking for a quality home with an on time delivery. Squarefoot Properties surpassed our expectations, always professional with a pleasant attitude. He was instrumental in making the buying of our 4th home a pleasant and fun experience.....
  • Geenu02Geenu02 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    We would like to thank the entire Square foot builders team for making of our home a joyful experience Every employee was professional and willing to help From our first meeting to closing we were impressed with everyone that we dealt with We were especially amazed at the speed and the craftsmanship with which our home was bought Thank you for making the dream home such a great experience.
  • Santhosh1Santhosh1 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I recall with pleasure my dealings with Squarefoot builders
    We are so pleased with our home. We have already referred people who are considering building. Squarefoot Builders answered ALL our questions throughout the process and made sure we felt comfortable with the answers. We would not change a thing In our home and we think you guys did an excellent job. Thanks Mr. Sujith for everything! I cannot say enough how pleased we are with our home. Thanks to everyone involved at Frontline Builders for giving us more than we ever dreamed possible.
    You are the best in the business!
  • FrancisFrancis Junior Member
    Squarefoot Builder is good in Business
    I had the pleasure of having Squarefoot Builders work in my flat. They were very professional, honest, and prompt and finished to a high quality. I would definitely recommend them to friends.
  • devjani kdevjani k Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    We would highly recommend squarefoot Builder to anyone
    We have engaged Squarefoot builders on two projects for our Fabulous home Both projects were managed and delivered to our requirements & timescales.
    What is so special about Squarefoot is the quality of trade resources they bring in and the project management they give really adds value. We are both busy corporate workers with little time to manage tradesmen. Squarefoot takes full ownership of the overall project, guiding us through the renovation process and giving us the trust to let them make the important daily decisions that are needed on-site with any renovation project on our behalf. In addition to fine craftsman and building work, they have a great eye for contemporary design and helped us transform our bathroom and kitchen into stylish and functional spaces that reflected our vision and lifestyle. Squarefoot are straight talkers and a heap of fun to work with too. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
  • Rossy Mathew1Rossy Mathew1 Junior Member
    Squarefoot Builders
    Apartments in Squarefoot Builder’s are aesthetically designed with a wonderful ambience. The quality of construction, the premium fittings have all surpassed my expectation. This is definitely a premium apartment in an affordable price. Now, I am not just an another flat owner, but the proud owner of an apartment in Squarefoot Builder’s Project ...
  • Febina47Febina47 Junior Member
    My experience with Squarefoot Builders was excellent
    My experience with Squarefoot Builders was excellent. Not only do they build a quality home, but their high level of customer service sets them apart from other builders. Mr.Sujith, M.D of Squarefoot Builders, was always available to answer my questions and was willing to look for a "win-win" solution to any issues that arose during the building process. Me and My Family Love the House and now consider Mr.Sujith a personal friend. I will refer my friends and to all to Squarefoot Builders again and again.
  • zamanatzamanat Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Please do not join this bloody Squarefoot properties as an employee. Sachin is like a rural Buffalo and he doesn't carry common sense with him and he possess no humanity, Sujith is an educated illiterate who doesn't know how to treat with human being.. This Pankaj is Barking dog and doesn't have the quality of a literate person. RAVI IS A BASTARD WHO ACTS LIKE A RURAL BEGGAR. This place is full of cheat, fraud and lunacy.

If you join Squarefoot properties or fucking Dreamz Infra as an employee, you will be losing your self respect and your career growth. The customers of Squarefoot must be aware of their lies, cheat and fraud..

As an Indian, its my personal request to all Indians.. PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY DEAL WITH THIS BLOODY COMPANY OTHERWISE YOU WILL SUFFER A LOT
  • sundar3030sundar3030 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    bastard.. u cheater..shut up ur mouth .. police will come to arrest u.. god will punish u ..
  • sundar3030sundar3030 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    they are Frauds.. all know who is sqft props.. those who wrote good reviews- if any of you have guts give your flat num and telephone number.. squarefoot frauds hired group of peoples to write a good reviews abt their company. .. Bunch of thieves and frauds... dont ever pay single penny and fall into their trap... i still didnt get my monmey back...a request to website administrator. Please check all the good reviews its written by same ip.. Guys.. Pls dont fall into their trap..
    problem same with all of us.. v all can join together and take severe action against those frauds..i have all the Emails and sms chains exchanged awith sqft properties.. today i spoken to sachin and he told me u r a ordinary person..u r bugging me for ten thousand and writing reviews in net.. we will not refund money.. he threatened me and used bad words... i recorded that call..i have all the prrof against them.
    SQUAREFOOT FRAUD CHEATERS THIEVES
    SQUARE FOOT FRAUDULENT BUILDERS MARKETING PEOPLES..
    all the good reviews written here abt squarefoot properties is fake..they hire group of ppls and write good reviews abt ther company..website administrator..please track the IP..u can understand..

see the below links

Not only parijatha - all properties sold by squarefooty are illegal. As per BBMP law only 0123 - 4 floors are approved in all over Bangalore.. they are selling only illegal flats.. sachin is no.1 fraud,thief,blood sucker..dont fall in his trap..i lost 10000 .. aftr seeing my revies many cal'd me and many lost 2 lacs,5 lacs etc..still i didnt get my 10k..
  • edited January 2012
    Dear Consumers,

There are many scams online.At the same time there are honest people.
    In todays days it is very easy if A doesnt like B - login to consumer friendly websites create a fresh registration and post ill about persons they dont like.

ALLIEDLAW ., has in place a cybercrimecell in place which detects and differntiates between true and false posts.

If you have a genuine greviance against ; any company ., there is a manner and protocol by which you can express your complaints.

Posting/ blame game here on free network doesnt help.

If you have genuine greviance : explain the crime with evidence so that Cyber law CAN ACT on culprits.

Just because an A writes ill about B doesnt mean B is a bad person.

Viewers who view online posts should also be wise and have a clear mind of
    their own.

Just because A writes ill about a certain B here on net doesnt Mean Mr. B is bad.

so if any MR. A has greviance on Any Mr. B PLEASE WRITe at Net Online
    but with evidence.

CYBER LEGAL FIRMS regd . like us are here to help genuine cases .
  • Varun mohanVarun mohan Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    I recall with pleasure my dealings with Squarefoot Properties
    We are so pleased with our home. We have already referred people who are considering building. Squarefoot Builders answered ALL our questions throughout the process and made sure we felt comfortable with the answers. We would not change a thing in our home and we think you guys did an excellent job. Thanks Mr.Sachin for everything! I cannot say enough how pleased we are with our home. Thanks to everyone involved at Squarefoot Builders for giving us more than we ever dreamed possible.
    You are the best in the business!
  • Devi prasadDevi prasad Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    professional approach of Squarefoot staff are good
    My new home in celebrity Mansion is now completed. The end result is a house of beauty and quality workmanship. Your company must be proud of its finished products. It is with pride that I tell people that built my house. Squarefoot Builders completed our new home in the Strand in a professional and timely manner. They were attentive to our concerns, and kept us informed during the building process. We are very pleased with our new home. We would highly recommend Frontline Builders to others who are considering the building home in Bangalore.