positive homeopathy fruad

edited September 2014 in Health
positve homeopathy ameerpet branch fruaded me, how can i get back my amount from those peope

Comments

• edited May 2012
    My Name is Siva Sankara Prasad R. I have visited the SR Nagar branch of Positive homeopathy for the issue of Anal pain during the bowel movements. I was suffering with after bowel movements pain which could not be able to relieve from pain killers or antibiotics. The doctor who observed me and got details of the issue did’t ask me to do any tests before deciding the ailment. He has confirmed that it is a fissure problem and asked me to talk with the PRO. The said PRO advised me that there will be package system available and it will costs Rs 13000/- for one year treatment. On some deliberations and bargaining she accepted for Rs 10000/- but total amount should be paid in advance. She assured to return back my total money if the problem does not solve after one year. The doctor also assured me that the pain will be relieved by 30% after two months of treatment. So I agreed to that and started the treatment from Dec,2, 2011. I have used the medicine as per the advice up to 30th Jan,2012. There was no use and no relieve of my pain after taking the treatment for 2 months. So on the advise of my friends I have visited a Colonel Rectal surgeon and he advised me to do the colonoscopy. On taking the test it was observed that there was no fissure exists and it was only merely due to some abscess. So I took the treatment and got drainage the said abscess. I got fully recovered from my anal pain.
    So here whose fault to that wrongly diagnosing my problem? How come any doctor come to the conclusion without asking to do the tests and starts the treatment? If I believe that treatment and continue that, I would have to suffer with the pain for the whole one year..Right?
    So this one I have brought to the notice of the higher authorities of the Positive homeopathy and wrote a letter to them and asked my payment of Rs 10,000/- back. After so much of discussions and after 2 months of that, they sent me the cheque for Rs 6500/-. I don’t know for what purpose I have spent the remaining Rs 3500/-. Is it correct the way they act like this? It would be better that Mr T. Kiran Kumar, MD should have given explanation to me why they deducted Rs 3500/- from my amount. If you guys want to live and eat on the money of people, I have no objection. But I don’t leave you people and I want my remaining amount back. It is your fault for the wrong diagnosis and not mine.
    I will strongly advise people NOT to visit any of these Positive homeopathy branches here after with any of the means available to me.
  • edited July 2012
    never listen the fake complaints until u knw wt is true and wt is false my sincere request u all is homeopathy is such a nice treatment that no other system will replace it . positive homeopathy is giving not only health and also increases the immunity level
  • edited July 2012
    A similar experience, I was denied medicine unless I register for their packages. This was at "positive homeopathy" clinic at CMH road bangalore. Initially I was told that on consultation if the doctor suggests they would give the medicines, and consultation fee is 300/-, so I went ahead, after consultation, I was told by the doctor that medicine would be provided only if I would register for a package and for simple case of mine(wart removal) they suggested it may take 1-2 yrs of treatment, on expressing that I may relocate out of Bangalore, they told e they courier the edicine anywhere in India. An year package was 9000, 6 months 4500, but monthly package was 1000, and I can start the attempt with the monthly package where I would be also provided the medicines for a month. I went ahead paying for the month, but write now I do not know what medicine they have provided, as there is no prescription. I had specifically asked for Thuja , but I was told that is not the permanent solution. Further expert opinion should be seeked, also denying medication to the best of my knowledge is against medical practices, thoughts please.
  • edited November 2012
    I had a similar experience with this hospital.I went to them for asthma and migraine treatments.They sent me directly to a manager who explained me all the details about the package.The package is for 2 years and costs 22,000. I hesitated to pay 22k.But the manager asked me to atleast pay a small amount now and go on for further payment later on.I paid 5000 rupees and registered for the package. They gave me medicine for a week and specially for a migraine head ache they gave me seperate pills to take only when I get head ache. I took those pills twice on the day I suffered from head ache.But no positive result using the medicine give by "NEGATIVE" positive homeopathy.I went to them after a week.Doctor told me that he would give medicine for 2 weeks and I could come after 2 weeks as usual and he reminded about the remaining 17k I had to pay. But I did not pay as I did not have enough money at that time and told him that I would pay on my next visit.He asked me sit outside and the gave me only a week medicine :-X. Please never ever go to this hospital.It is complete waste of money and finally no cure also.
  • edited November 2012
    never listen the fake complaints until u knw wt is true and wt is false my sincere request u all is homeopathy is such a nice treatment that no other system will replace it . positive homeopathy is giving not only health and also increases the immunity level

positive honeopathy is one of the worst homneopathy clinics in hyderabad and ap they are corrupted people they are doing business only not treatment dr.t.kiran kumar and a.m reddy are worst people they are accused in sexual harrasement cases in bangalore and hyderabad they r not giving any proper treatment cheating so many people
  • edited January 2013
    worthful doctors working few days there later they leftout.continously worthless doctors,waste doctors are working there....fully money collection final time waste money waste....monthly directors are visited very useless persons..look like pig appearence
  • edited February 2013
    positive honeopathy is one of the worst homneopathy clinics in hyderabad and ap they are corrupted people they are doing business only not treatment dr.t.kiran kumar and a.m reddy are worst people they are accused in sexual harrasement cases in bangalore and hyderabad they r not giving any proper treatment cheating so many people
    yes the both persons of positivehomeopathy directors a.m reddy and kiran are very useless doctors,they didnot have proper knowledge how to give good treatment for the dieases,their aim only money collection,and one morething the clinic is not under trademark registration,but they used r or tm above their name,very cheating to public,so public must be bware of their fraudness,at the apointed cotors also waste and worthless doctors,those all are working there small amount of salaries,because outside they are very useless persons and waste persons
  • edited February 2013
    yes the both persons of positivehomeopathy directors a.m reddy and kiran are very useless doctors,they didnot have proper knowledge how to give good treatment for the dieases,their aim only money collection,and one morething the clinic is not under trademark registration,but they used r or tm above their name,very cheating to public,so public must be bware of their fraudness,at the apointed cotors also waste and worthless doctors,those all are working there small amount of salaries,because outside they are very useless persons and waste persons
    no no the positivehomeopathy is a trademark registartion company but they follow all rules to collect the money to others and innocent persons,treatment nill..collection full
  • edited February 2013
    how to improove immunity there in positive homeopathy...i think u are a employ in positive homeopathy or directer...otherwise nobody never say like that.....u do one thing ..u dont take salary at that,,,,..taken medicines instead of ur working period money and take medicnes there then increase ur immunity....u do minimum 5 years we will give a flower bokey to u....brainless fellow...we loss so much there ..who can fulfill that...again dont put these type of faulty statement stupid fellow
  • edited February 2013
    I had a very unpleasant experience. This clinic is extremely fraudulent. They collect the consultation fee upfront and do not suggest or give any medicines for the treatment, once the consultation is over they force the customers to pay for 1 or 2 year treatment with no guarantee of money back if the treatment fails. In my case while the manager was talking to me the consulting doctor called and checking whether I was falling prey for their yearly or monthly subscription.

Initially even before the consultation the manager does not explain the complete details. The treatment is very expensive and no guarantee on the results.

I would suggest people to very cautious on such kind of business methodologies.
  • edited February 2013
    I narayana raju from miryalaguda went positive homeo clinc guntur on 29.02.2012. i had some skin problem.I met receiption and they sent me to Dr..chandramohan.He checked me and told the diese will cure within 3 months.The PRO explained me the package is Rs.6000.I request them to reduce the package amount.They reduced only Rs500.I have paid money and they started to give pills fo 15 days per day twice to use.After three months there is no change of cure.But Dr.chandramohan is telling it is reduced.I told to pro and she changed other doctor Smt.Priyanka.She started treatment again same way of 15 days once and daily twice.In jun 2012 the PRO called me and told we are giving treatment to you for diabitic also and so you have to pay another Rs 3000.I have paid and continiously going to guntur from miryalagud by 15 daysonce/monthly once.but till date i am not having any result of my skin dieses.Suddenly 25 th frb 2013 evening PRO telepjhoned me and told you should pay mony for another one year or we are stoping treatment.I am sorry to say they did not have any laboratory to diagnosis the dieses and atleast the did not have glucometer also.But they are collecting thousands of rupees from public.I request to all beware.dont pay thousanda of rupees like me.
  • edited March 2013
    i narayana raju from miryalaguda went positive homeo clinc guntur on 29.02.2012. I had some skin problem.i met receiption and they sent me to dr..chandramohan.he checked me and told the diese will cure within 3 months.the pro explained me the package is rs.6000.i request them to reduce the package amount.they reduced only rs500.i have paid money and they started to give pills fo 15 days per day twice to use.after three months there is no change of cure.but dr.chandramohan is telling it is reduced.i told to pro and she changed other doctor smt.priyanka.she started treatment again same way of 15 days once and daily twice.in jun 2012 the pro called me and told we are giving treatment to you for diabitic also and so you have to pay another rs 3000.i have paid and continiously going to guntur from miryalagud by 15 daysonce/monthly once.but till date i am not having any result of my skin dieses.suddenly 25 th frb 2013 evening pro telepjhoned me and told you should pay mony for another one year or we are stoping treatment.i am sorry to say they did not have any laboratory to diagnosis the dieses and atleast the did not have glucometer also.but they are collecting thousands of rupees from public.i request to all beware.dont pay thousanda of rupees like me.

i am also same experience to that place,but three years back at banjarahills branch,actually i had paid 27000 rs for diabetis 3years package,but every visit some new doctors are treated there .actually i dont know who were that,finally suagr level is very high,finally i went ther with some more persons fight them and we try to police complaint of those cheaters and also inform the media at that time at the workers are excused to begged me and agreed to repay of my amount,collect my money later i left away that place,actuall authorised persons are near saradhi studios one office is there ,at that they stay and remote to all branches and collect the money through cheating promices,so every person not only be alert but also give a lesson to all those persons
  • edited March 2013
    i narayana raju from miryalaguda went positive homeo clinc guntur on 29.02.2012. I had some skin problem.i met receiption and they sent me to dr..chandramohan.he checked me and told the diese will cure within 3 months.the pro explained me the package is rs.6000.i request them to reduce the package amount.they reduced only rs500.i have paid money and they started to give pills fo 15 days per day twice to use.after three months there is no change of cure.but dr.chandramohan is telling it is reduced.i told to pro and she changed other doctor smt.priyanka.she started treatment again same way of 15 days once and daily twice.in jun 2012 the pro called me and told we are giving treatment to you for diabitic also and so you have to pay another rs 3000.i have paid and continiously going to guntur from miryalagud by 15 daysonce/monthly once.but till date i am not having any result of my skin dieses.suddenly 25 th frb 2013 evening pro telepjhoned me and told you should pay mony for another one year or we are stoping treatment.i am sorry to say they did not have any laboratory to diagnosis the dieses and atleast the did not have glucometer also.but they are collecting thousands of rupees from public.i request to all beware.dont pay thousanda of rupees like me.

yes those positivehomeopathy people are fully cheating to public used false names like " diabetic" manses" kidz etc...but their intrest is money collection ,we are also very much struggled at that,finally we fight against them for our paided money..after big issue they paided our money..some persons remote the services at ameerpet office
  • edited March 2013
    Actually i am already taken the package at banjarahills branch two years back for diabetic two years 16000.,at that time they said after the two years u take sweets and anything,after the treatment my sugar level amorpously increased more than 350 mg,every time i asked them ,they told no problem the sugar level must me dcreased,finally i fight against them asked very loudly with some of my realtives otheriwse we prepare go to mian office at ameerpet,we haerd some people remote to operate ther all over the branches for money collection,p.r.o and manager begged me and they said we are employes they give the incentives to reach the monthly targets thats why we said like that,finally agreed to pay of my amount in three instalments,after we went away,but my health problem restore so many m9onths after the allopathic treatment,so beware of that money minded dangerous persons,they also attract the people "diabetic cel" etc we are also paid after saw the advertisement,those all are very punishable for false advertisements to attaract the innocent patients,money is not importent,whoc an restore the health damaged
  • edited March 2013
    how to improove immunity there in positive homeopathy...i think u are a employ in positive homeopathy or directer...otherwise nobody never say like that.....u do one thing ..u dont take salary at that,,,,..taken medicines instead of ur working period money and take medicnes there then increase ur immunity....u do minimum 5 years we will give a flower bokey to u....brainless fellow...we loss so much there ..who can fulfill that...again dont put these type of faulty statement stupid fellow

Positive Homeopathy is one of the best homeopathy clinic in Hyderabad.see man i have taken treatment for my gastric problem, it gave me immediate result,
    Prior to this i have spent 3 moths in Asian institute of gastro Entrology and spent arround 120000 ,but it all didnt help me.
    But positive homeopathy gave good treatment in 6000 rupees .It all how you believe ,they are not gods they are also humans they do their treatment but it depends how our body reacts to it.
  • edited April 2013
    Homoeopathy is a well established scientific system of medicine which stands un debated for 250 years. It is recognised by WHO as one of the worthiest alternative system of medicine next to allopathy but the day is not too far to become the top system of medicine in the health care sector. As said by most of the stalwarts in the Homoeopathic field of medicine. HOMOEOPATHIC PHYSICIAN MAY FAIL BUT THE HOMOEOPATHIC SYSTEM OF MEDICINE NEVER FAILS in treating the suffering humanity. Every system has its own scope & limitations, it is upto the physician to understand the patient & treat accordingly. -AUDE SAPERE
  • edited April 2013

Nobody is complaining on homeopathy ..But don't even think about positive homeopathy they are really fake they don't know anything

I had similar experience I have went the srnagar branch(My reg no is AP01000315) I have problem of deviated septam and they have started giving treatment for sinusitis not sure what they understood.Initially I have paid 3000 now they are demanding 9000 which I am not interested

Trust homeopathy NEVER TRUST positive homeopathy belive me
  • edited May 2013
    CVR Health channel is airing a programme against medical negligence. i have seen in their tv. call

CVR Health channel@897 81 81 273.
  • edited June 2013
    I want to say one thing to the kphp branch doctor(raju) and manager...,if u want to earn money start prostitution business with your wife but dont eat public money
  • edited July 2013
    positive homeopathy, homeocare international etc every corporate homeopathy is fraud and fake. i appeal to everybody not to waste their hard-earned money. They could not cure my simple diarrhea and I had to take allopathy medicine after three days of suffering. beware fellows. Remeber I am not against homeopathy. I am against CORPORATE HOMEOPATHY
  • edited July 2013
    Yes all hospitals won't give guarantee, but the doctors try their level best to decrease the disease.
  • edited September 2013
    In the last 6 months, I received number of calls from 01409322030 & other 2 numbers which aren't stored with me currently; stating "We at Positive Homeopathy are running free health checkup camps and request you to please visit us for all kinds of health problems". Finally I visited the center and without asking the problem and checkup the ladies at the main counter said I need to pay Rs. 12,000 for 1 year package. Later after 1 hour one of the gents doctor started an interrogation. Nowhere I felt it was a checkup, he asked number of personal questions and daily activities. After 49 mins he asked to sit out and later the branch manager called up and asked to pay Rs. 12000 and start the medicine course. I am horrified by this I denied and left from the premises. Now since 2 weeks I keep getting calls from the same number & (0836) 4258971 asking to make the payments and start the course. This is kind of torching. Feels like making making hospital rather than a real hospital. MONEY MINDED NEGATIVE HOMEOPATHY.
  • edited November 2013
    Dear All, Dont go for positive homeopathy clinic....they will cheat you like any thing.....for any treatment it may be cough or cold....they charge you more then 10000 INR per year.they used to have package system.if you wont agree for that they will mis behave with you, and the doctors those who will be treating you..they might not have registration numbers.....even though you want to go for the treatment...please ensure that the doctors have registration numbers....
    Once again it is advised that don't go to positive homeopathy treatment.....
  • edited November 2013
    we have visited positive homeopathy kphb branch in Hyderabad for the treatment of infertility to my sister-in-law after giving first birth. Initially they asked us to go through some tests and from test results it is confirmed that she is suffering from high levels of "prolactin" which is causing "infertility". First they advised us the package system which costs RS. 14000 for one year ONLY. We said we'll pay it in two instalments and we'll revisit after 6 months. During the revisit after 6 months doctor said to continue the medicines for another 3 YEARS without conducting any further medical tests.
    We were shocked and asked them that this is not at all clear to us,we need some clarity on this, then doctor started shouting at me and told his colleagues to STOP the treatment right away.

All of a sudden, he started writing down 5-6 medical tests on rough paper whatever coming to his mind and saying go now and get back with the test results by giving it to me ( He started speaking in "native" language, but not sure what is his intention to speak in that language).

Anyways we stopped to continue the treatment, but just wanted to know is this the way to treat the patients, isn't it doctors primary responsibility to teat the patients politely and explain the ( status of ) deceases properly so that they can understand it well rather than shouting on them and STOPPING the treatment in middle.

Who is responsible if something goes bad due to discontinue of treatment?

If this is the way DOCTORs treat their patients in INDIA, only GOD will save Common people.
  • edited January 2014
    though so many people spend monthly 500 rupees at any small clinic for 8-10 years but not cured and spend 30k-40k,but in positive homeopathy they are making you aware about the health condition and the medicine are branded ,since it is imported, actually it is cheaper to get treatment for 15000 rupess for any disease since they are not mere controlling your diseases ,they are treating towards cure for your problems, hence homeopathy takes times,that why they are insisting for the observation period for 2- 3 yrs ,actually they are not charging every time consultation its free of cost and flexible time and they value about cure not controlling,which many homeopathic centres fail to do, the homeopathic medicine preparation are costlier ,for any cinema u charge 500, for cloth striching 500,etc cellphone recharge 500,etc for room fresher you spend why not for health and think about cure for your life .,before writing the word cheating first judge yourself why you got some disaeses and why you need homeopathy support then blame and homeopathy and practicing doctors.
    homeopathy system will exist and positive homeopathy should exist forever because it a team effect ,people are there to concern you not your money ,with the package value of 20000-30000 they cannot open many branches all packages are meant for only cure and make aware about diseases in you and all 2-3 years are observation period free of cost .
    human life is short positive homeopathy stays for very early cure for lifetime,they are very early for tomorrow class.
    understand it and many people of diabetes are saved from complication ,many cures are registered. your treatment fees for your health ,its not a business.
  • edited January 2014
    I S Ramesh Kumar visited the Gurudwara Branch, Visakhapatnam of Positive homeopathy for Skin related issues. I have paid Consultation fee and met doctor. Doctor confirmed as Psoriasis and it will cured within 3 Years and asked me to talk to PRO. PRO explained about package and it will cost around 32,000/- and treatment for 3 years. I paid 16,000/- for 1 and half year and rest will be paid after 1 and half year. My treatment started from 11.10.2012 and as per doctor advice I use to visit Doctor for every 15 Days and psoriasis started increasing all over my body and every time I visit they use to say in Homeopathy treatment initially it will increase. I waited for nearly 10 months and my problem turned to psoriasis artherities and new problem (Joint pains and even I am unable turn my neck). Atlast I shouted on them and they simply said homeopathy medicine not supporting your body so please stop using homeopathy medicines. I stopped visiting clicinic from August'13 and asked to refund back my amount which was paid. They promised me that they will refund back 75 to 80% of paid amount. But till now I have not received my amount.

I will strongly advise people NOT to visit any of these Positive homeopathy branches
  • edited February 2014
    Hi,
    Its about the misleading information and business stratagy of STAR Homeopathy.
    STAR homeopathy is totally based on marketing and business, they have no values and care about patients.
    I have seen STAR homeopathy TV advertisement in a telugu TV channel and it was told that consultation is free.
    Once i visited hospital for my dust alleregy, they bomborded me with thier packages as if its holiday package.
    i had to pay Rs 15000 for 1 year else Rs 2000 for one time visit.
    It was totally fraud by looting patients by TV and weekly magagine.
    please dont believe such advertiements and call thier tollfree numbers.
  • edited March 2014
    Positive homeopathy is waste treatment, My mother went their clinic @ bangalore basaveshwara nagar branch for diabetic treatment , they advised that r three year package for rs 30000. but we started with one year package of 11000 . and told that you can contact dr at any branch . as we are near to mangalore we approached mangalore branch , they told after 3 month you can stop yelowpathy medicine . as we stoped sugar level gone high , after that suggested to take yalowpathy for another 3 month . still there is no change in sugar level . while asking about their price they telling that medicine from German , but any where the company name and selling price is not displayed they are looting our money and sitting AC rooms.
  • edited May 2014
    I want to express my gratitude for Positive Homeopathy for providing great treatment for my Psoriasis. I had searched for the solutions at many different clinics, but only Positive Homeopathy could provide me the permanent relief from the disease. Thank You Positive Homeopathy.
  • edited June 2014
    Actually i am already taken the package at banjarahills branch two years back for diabetic two years 16000.,at that time they said after the two years u take sweets and anything,after the treatment my sugar level amorpously increased more than 350 mg,every time i asked them ,they told no problem the sugar level must me dcreased,finally i fight against them asked very loudly with some of my realtives otheriwse we prepare go to mian office at ameerpet,we haerd some people remote to operate ther all over the branches for money collection,p.r.o and manager begged me and they said we are employes they give the incentives to reach the monthly targets thats why we said like that,finally agreed to pay of my amount in three instalments,after we went away,but my health problem restore so many m9onths after the allopathic treatment,so beware of that money minded dangerous persons,they also attract the people "diabetic cel" etc we are also paid after saw the advertisement,those all are very punishable for false advertisements to attaract the innocent patients,money is not importent,whoc an restore the health damaged

Whenever you all guys suffered like this y cant you guys jointly complain against the institute hope all are well educated try to change the indian culture stop complaining start reacting...