PULSAR 135cc BIKE PROBLEMS

maheshk108maheshk108 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
Hello sir,

I am facing problem with my bike pulsar 135cc,its 10months old and engine is making gushy sound i have informed this to service station 3times they did not do anything when i took it to a known mechanic he told that the engine cylinder is gone and has to be replaced,but the Showroom people are not ready to accept it.
Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance
--Mahesh--

Comments

i think that i wanna purchased puslar 135 but when i see the bad comment which is given in the site now i am purchased another bike
  • edited August 2014
    i want to buy pulsar 135cc but still confeused what to do,,,,, as its engine queality,,, what i can do,,, p,lz...

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    xc
    We have booked the royal enfield 350 in march .due to some issues of my shifting I have lost my 1st copy of the bookig recipient but I have the payment receipt .but still they are not ready to refund the money , please help us to get the funds its very necessary for me thank you . 9870907081....9867674054 mr sumit bankar