Undelivered courier from Professional courier !

Mohammed SameerMohammed Sameer Junior Member
edited August 2014 in Miscellaneous
professional-courier.jpgDear Sir/Mam,

This complaint is regarding my undelivered consolidated graduationship marksheet which was sent by Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering ,Navi mumbai through
Professional couriers services.

I have contacted my Institution situated at Navi mumbai (logitics branch) & Professional courier service (shakarpur & mahipalpur-Delhi branch) several times in last 2 months regarding this mishandling but they'are not able to provide any solution neither they are taking any action regarding this.

As per the information received from the institution, the marksheet was sent on 26/7/2011 through Professional couriers ,Consigment no. is.174323057, but professional courier,never delivered the courier to me or at my house.

Further on the courier receiving format ,signature of some unknown person is mentioned,nobody of that name lives in our building .

So this is the case of wrong delivery of courier .

I registered the complaint on their website also several time but i received no response from their side.
I also registered the complaint on telephone (Complaint no:- 2637) But I am continously facing their negligent attitude/reaction towards talking with their customer while calling to their delhi(mahipal-pur branch ) Professional Courier (Delhi) office Phone no.011 49490205

I told them that i will complaint to Consumer Court then they replied "collect your the documents from consumer court" and don't trouble us.They are not ready to take any responsibility for the belongings.

The consolidated marksheets of all sections are urgently required to continue my further studies & future jobs prospectus.

So I request you to please take strict action against them & guide me to get my documents back as it contains original marksheet copies .

Mohammed Sameer

Comments

• edited October 2012
    i am expecting a courier from bangalore which is suppose to be delivered on sunday 14th oct, i shoot a complaint on monday 15th oct the answer i got from customer care is that my packet is still lying in airport and will be delivered today. the courier person call me at 10am and tell that the courier will be deliver within 1hr30m. even after 4hr i did not get my courier, i keep on calling the courier guy but he doesn't take my call the courier person name is mr.neeraj contact no-9650390637. The professional courier is one of the BAD service among the courier service......fuck offfff professional courier
  • edited August 2014
    I booked a consignment on 28/07/2014 through professional courier, but they have not yet delivered. I personally visited their office on several times and also i called them but they dont give any proper answer and also they are not ready to take any responsibility of this.