IGNOU Delay in issuing Grade Card/Provisional Certificate

2»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Dear sir /madam myself ravi sahebrao Bhandurge I have completed bed in ignou my grade cared is completed but my bed provisional certificate is not receivingme sir please sent my bed provisional certificate quickly my bed enrolment no- 122435895
  • edited June 2014
    I have not updated my Grade card, my Enrol. No.100035815 for DME, Please update my Grade Card.

Please update early as possiple

Thanks with kind regards,

AJesuraja
    my enrollment 131725848 course code is DTS .i
    cleared my diploma in dec 2013 .but still i not
    found my certificate and mark sheet. please
    dispatch it as soon as possible .i will be highly
  • edited June 2014
    my en no.0945 89980' course code msw.i have completed my course .i received my provisional mark list .but i dont no the next procedure for getting my original mark list.
  • edited June 2014
    Almost one year is nearing completion from the declaration of my results and i have yet to receive your provisional degree certificate from your end. As i have to apply for my promotion depending upon my educational qualification, i humbly request you to kindly look into this matter and arrange to dispatch the same to my mentioned address at the earliest. I request you to kindly inform me the same by return post.
    B Manjulatha,bscn(pb)
    091639937.
  • edited June 2014
    My enrollement no 122200774 course code is bed i cleared my graduation in march 2014 but still i not found my certificate and grade card please dispatch it as soon as possible i will be highly thank full ti you my postal adress kumaraswamy m g co thimmashetty j c janatha extn javagal arsikere taluk hassan dist karanataka state 573125
  • edited June 2014
    My enrollment no.114059092 have completed my bdp exam in december 2013 but have not recieved my marksheet till now.I cannot move on without it for further studies.
    Please do look into my complaints and take possible steps.I would be very thankful.
  • edited July 2014
    I have not recd my grade card and certificate provisional still of bdp course for the year 2013. so I m facing problem to getting my promotion because I m govt. service holder. PSE send my above certificate imdtly. my mobile no is 9709565683.
  • edited July 2014
    my enrolment no is 110588534. of BDP course and I have cleared the final exam on Dec 13 session. results declared on march14. but I hav not received provisional certificate and mark sheet till date pls send it to my end.
    you will be thankful. .....
  • edited August 2014
    I am ignoustudent my enrolment number is 011747201.since 10 years my practical 1st yearwas not added it was added last 6months back .it also I completed all practicals .but why it written 1st one not completed .please I need rechecking for that subject . Please provide my certificate &gradecard
    sir i have the honour to request that you may please be sent my ignou certificate as soon as possible for my higher education. i have completed B.A IN JUN 2014.
    My Enrl No. 105009126, Name: Jeetendar prasad singh, study centre code 0902, pls send it to my home address. at; latbedhwa, po; sarmatanr dist; kodetrma ps; jainagar state; jharkhand Thanking u sir.
    Sir,I completed BA sociology from ignou.but I didn't receive my mark sheet and.provisional certificate.I I sent so many emails.but no response.
    I lost more job opportunities.So kindly help me to get back my certificate.My enrollment no is 110440863