IGNOU Delay in issuing Grade Card/Provisional Certificate

drvijay1980drvijay1980 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Government Department

IGNOU is delaying issuing Grade Card/Provisional Certificate for the PGDMCH program for Enrolment No 094023235 on the pretext of frivolous reasons . I had completed all the components and passed all the modules of the program . One of the module MME 201(exam was conducted in June 2010) I have passed during reevaluation conducted in Nov/Dec 2010 which is uploaded in the reevaluation section but not reflecting in the grade card online . When I contacted IGNOU Regional Centre at Hyderabad about 2 months ago I was told that SED IGNOU New Delhi is delaying it saying that they have not recieved it from the Evaluation centre Chennai . Though two months have passed there is no movement regarding it. The copy of reevaluation sent to me in December 2010 clearly mentions that a copy of it has been sent to SED New Delhi. Further the Reevaluation Results on the website clearly shows that SED IGNOU New Delhi recieved the result which is not possible for the SED IGNOU New Delhi to upload it in the revaluation subsection of Results section on the website if it has not recieved the result from Evaluation centre Chennai.

I have applied for some international study programs as well as jobs for which the Grade Card/Provisional Certificate is necessary during selection . I am really tired of reminding them so I request consumer court to take necessary action and see that I do not suffer further due to inefficiency and delay at IGNOU .Further I would like to request consumer court to direct IGNOU to identify those responsible for the delay and take necessary action on them.

Regards.

Dr.Vijay Mohan.

Comments

• edited November 2011

I was submit my assig.ment n Mar-11 befor my exam & they don't add my assig.ment no. in Grade card to till date 17.11.11.I am facing many problem bcoz i will not apply any GOVT. FORMS.

Enrolment No .:-075648712

Student Name:-Kirti Singh Parihar

(IIIrd year )
    IGNOU
  • edited June 2012
    my enrollment 042669203 course code is BDP .i cleared my graduation in2010.but still i not found my certificate and mark sheet. please dispatch it as soon as possible.i will be highly thank full to you
  • edited August 2012
    sir , iam the student of theignou i had completed my bdp course on july 2012.but still the grade card status was not updated .iwant to move for my higher education so pls take care of my complaint my enroll number is 094962308
  • edited November 2012
    A.NAVAS ALI

november 23
    provisional and marksheets
    I completed DME programme (june-2012). I have seen my grade card its showing all subjects are completed but still i am not received my provisional marks certificate.
    I requesting you look into matter do the needful action earlier as possible.

A.NAVAS ALI
    Enrollment No: 094955871
    My mail ID is
    navas.lnt@gmail.com
    i have passed pgdgm exam held in dec 2011 with enrollment no 110018856.i did not receive provisional certificate still. i would like to know the reason for delay.kindly do needful to issue the same at the earliest.
    [i have passed my bdp course in june 2012 .where i tried my best in order to update the grade card now i was really tied of walking to regional centre daily to ask about my certificate. iam really got depressed i don,t no what to do but one thing iam sure suddenly i will take some decision right in the regional centre ie my suscade that the only thing which is going to take place after that only you people will realize .my enroll no is 094962308 my life is in your hand
    Name:- BHIKHUBHAI SARASAR
    Ent:- 117074158

Inform that my credit transfer ASP-01 then I appear in exam dec 2012
    my result is course not opte. so please check my credit transfer
    status and grade card status. then my result declar.ASP-01 .so my
    course is completed.3rd year please .so in course ASP-0 1 registration detail.
    send the mail.
  • edited February 2013
    sir , i am the student of the ignou i had completed my bdp course on dec 2012.but still the grade card status was not ASP-01 updated .i want to move for my higher education so pls take care of my complaint my enroll number is 117074158
    results pending .credit transfer so in net ASP-01 12/9/2012. then appear in EXam dec 2012. but my results is course not
    not opted. so please check my credit transfer details. and declar my result.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

I AM A BDP STUDENT .ENROLMENT NUM- 092430348
    I COMPLETED MY COURSE IN JUNE 2012. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT
    RECIEVED MY PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE. Please help
  • edited February 2013
    Sir.mere grad card mein es364 ka result jari nahi hua.
  • edited March 2013
    dear sir/madam,
    MY En. no-094819031.course code -BDP,I HAV COMLETED MY GRADUATION DEC-2012 EXAM. I have seen my grade card its showing all subjects are completed but still i am not received my provisional marks certificate.
    I requesting you look into matter do the needful action earlier as possible.
  • edited April 2013
    i gave term and exam dec 2012 but i am not recive grade card .please sent my grade card enr number-111910520
    I am a student of DME programme. I have appeared my last exam in dec. 2012 and cleared all my papers.Except me all the students appeared under rc-Bhubaneswar have got their grade card and provisional cretificate.Your kind attention and immediate action may solve this problem.

Thanks and regards,
    Jagadish haibru
    Enroll no. 092392176
    Email id-jagadish.haibru66@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    ear sir/madam,
    MY En. no-111913984.course code -BED(666),I HAVE COMPLETED MY BED DEC-2012 EXAM. my result declared 4th feb. 2013. I have seen my grade card its showing all subjects are completed but still i am not received my provisional marks certificate.
    I requesting you look into matter do the needful action earlier as possible. and please issue my mark-sheet quickly.

my mail id :- hkpurbia@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    ear sir/madam,

my mail id :- hkpurbia@gmail.com

i beg to say that i am harish kumar purbia and I completed my bed in 2012.
    And my result declared on feb.2013 but till now I have not my Mark sheet.
    sir i am shiksha sahayak in p s school before 12 years to still now in
    rajasthan.
    rajasthan govt. open vacancy in *prabhodak.* but i do not have my BED mark

sheet. so i am not eligible for this post. so plz Realized keep my mind
    awake necessary issues My marks sheet as soon as possible and also reply me.
    Thanks.
    study center udaipur,rajasthan
    reginal center jodhpur
    email:- hkpurbia@gmail.com
    Respected Sir/Madam
    I am the student of ignou, successfully completed my course MEG. In Dec 2008 n also received the grade card but still not get my program degree. As I have to do further course so please look for it n do the needful. Waiting for your reply.
    Ekta Aggarwal
    Enron. No. 032631335
    Add: B-258, M.I.G flats, ph-4
    Ashok vihar, delhi-52
    Email: e5k11u21@gmail.com
  • edited September 2013
    I, Neeraj Kumar Enroll. No. 083608537 have completed B.A (BDP) final year in Dec 12 but ihave not got provision certificate, mark sheet and migration certificate. I am needy above mention certificate for further admission. I have visited ignou, maidangarhi personaly but they told me that all certificate has been sent to you after then i submitted application with 150/- draft on 22 Aug 13 for re-issue of certificate but not got anything till now.
    It is requested to send my above mentioned certificate. For this act i shall be gratefull to you.
  • edited November 2013
    Sir I dr avinash bhaskar complet my pgdcc from u n mehta ahmedabad..2013not found my original marksheet already all my friend recieved.plz reply me urgent .my enr number is 115097325.my mobile no is 09924836431.give ur number or call me.urgent reply on my mobile.thanks
  • edited November 2013
    Plz send my marksheet pgdcc 2013 dr avinash bhaskar enr 115097325.my contect 99249836431 urgent call me sir
  • edited March 2014
    Dear, sir. My roll number is 054991446 course BDP . I have not received any certificate . Request help. EMAIL baliarsingh1971@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    Sir i have completd my mard all course bt i have nt recieved my final marks card and provisional certificate plz send my marks card i have urgent need pardeep singh enrolement no 119022574
  • edited March 2014
    Sir i have completed my mard enrolement no 119022574 sir plz send marks card and provisional certificate early as possible this is my urgennt need
  • edited March 2014
    Sir I have completed BDP programme in the year 2013 but I have not yet received my provisional cert. and marksheet. I m now appoint in defence job so I m facing problem in promotion and have been delay in promotion without BA certificate. FM sunil kumar Gupta. Enrolment no. 095493734
  • edited April 2014
    Sir, i am a student of msw and i took admission in this course on june2009.i had checked my grade card status and showed that yet i have not got marks of respective papers mswl001,mswl002,& mswp 001.
    I had sent mswl001 by post in the month of october 2013,to sed,maidan garhi,new delhi-110068 and mswl002,mswp001 in dec 2013 after having approved through my study center to the same address.
    Sir,i m so worried because of this delay of marks as my registration will be valid up to june2014.and i also worried to get my marks as i have applied for some job where it will be required to submit the mark sheet need as eligibility criteria.
    So,i request you to do kind favor on me and give serious attention considering this matter.this is my special request to you to make it early if possible.thank you so much sir.
    My enrollment is-094111204.
    My enrollment is-094111204.
    Respected Sir
    Most humbly I would like to inform you that I have completed the course of MEG from your reputed university in the Term End Exam held in December,2013 but I have not yet received my provisional certificate and grade card. Please send the provisional certificate and the grade card to me as soon as possible and oblige.

Yours faithfully
    Gopal Chandra Jha
    Course Code :MEG
    Roll No. : 117222254
    My name is dharmendra Kumar, enrollment no. is 110232786 programme -BDP
    I am not received my provisional certificate plz issue my certificate as soon as possible bcz I want to take admission in MA. at least you tell which address you have dispatched
    my email is dharmendra 793 @gmail. com
  • edited May 2014
    Not receiving bed provisional certificate sir my enrolment no.122435895 and myself ravi sahebrao Bhandurge my bed grade card is completed sir send me provisional certificate
  • edited May 2014
    Dear sir /madam myself ravi sahebrao Bhandurge I have completed bed in ignou my grade cared is completed but my bed provisional certificate is not receivingme sir please sent my bed provisional certificate quickly my bed enrolment no- 122435895
  • edited May 2014
    Dear sir/ dear madam My bed grade carde is completed but sir my Bed Provisional certificate not received my enrolment no122435895my name ravi sahebrao bhandurge please sir my provisional certificate sent me quickly because I have very need of that certificate again my ignou bed enrolment no is 122435895 so sir sent it me quickly. Your sincerely. Ravi sahebrao bhandurge