Idea SIM CARD ACTIVATION

yash kumaryash kumar Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
I purchased an idea sim card on date on 14.oct.2011 from Malleshwaram.. Sim No – 910013802133, Mob no : 9844480916.. it has not been activated yet. Shop keeper taken me Rs 40 for sim, but MRp Price is Rs15... I enquired the retailer so many times and give excuses’ that server is busy, idea Form collection person is busy.,(i think he is busy in 3G) and he also told me to take other sim, because Idea Service is not good
This is the first time I took Idea Sim Card and I m facing this problem from last 15 days. ..Please help me to solve this problem.,,

Santosh Kumar

Comments

• ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    yash kumar wrote: »

Santosh Kumar

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated from system, thus we request you to check the same.

• edited April 2012
    i had taken an idea prepaid connection in Nov2008 in dehradun(No 09639117052).i am in army and was out of station for some official purpose last year .till about oct2011 the number was active,however after that it was switched off.now i am back in dehradun and want to re-activate the same number.please do the needful.

Ajit Kumar Singh
    email id- ajitsoni8384@gmail.com
  • edited May 2012

Ajit Kumar Singh
    email id- ajitsoni8384@gmail.com

We regret to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected due to non usage. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

• edited May 2012
    Last month 30th We given all documents to Adithys Communication Marenahalli, Vijayanagara Bangalore -40 Till this time no responsr from Executive or any other,
    i Given 1500/- to Mr Deepu he is Emplouee of Idia

dist=jhunjhunu
    state=rajasthan
    pin=333035
  • edited June 2012
    I am extremely disappointed by customer service I received by this idea store. The people employed there don't even bother to lift their neck up while speaking to the customer and talk in exasperated tones. I wanted to purchase a sim card from this store and I bought it and filled the form and gave them a photograph. However, after they glued the photograph to the form, they told me my photograph was not valid and my form will be rejected as the ears are covered. This piece of information was not told to me when I showed them the photograph and while they were gluing it to the form. This is the same photograph I have used in my passport which the Indian Government did not object to. However, I was told by these people rudely that telecom industry rules have become quite stringent and I should keep myself updated by reading newspaper daily. There was another issue with my signature on the photograph. I was told to learn the meaning of "across" which apparently means according to them, signing on left side of the photograph box covering some part of the photo. The funniest part was that I signed exactly like that however, the angle might not be right but it didn't cover the face. This was what happened to me and this is the point I lost my temper too and quickly stormed out of there even though I already paid for the sim card. I am afraid to say that I was highly discouraged by this experience to opt for idea cellular services ever again. I don't mind losing the money but I expect politeness and accurate information from customer service desk from any company.
  • edited July 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC247821 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
    vpo= narhar
    dist=jhunjhunu
    state=rajasthan
    pin=333035

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

hi,
    i got my pre paid to post paid connection on friday,06/07/2012.
    from that day i am using my post paid sim and i ma not able to send nor receive any msgs.
    please look into the problem ASAP.
    my no. 07760889274
    dear Sir,
    Before I left for U S A. I paid my Cell bill in Advance for Adjustment for next Bill... you ignore my deposit and dis connect my service. again I deposit 15 days a ago still my service is no on I am in U S A I keep calling your office switch off then switch on I am doing for last 15 days nothing
    my cell no 9822470987 this Number from NAGPUR
    I don't believes IDEA has a very bad service
    Gulam Abbas Hassonjee
    abbashassonjee@hotmail.com
  • edited July 2012
    I purchased an idea sim card on date on 16.july.2012 from BKt lucknow.. Sim No – 89918971031252510851 h-2 WD1203, Mob no : 8576960579.. it has not been activated yet. Shop keeper taken me Rs 45 for sim, but MRp Price is Rs15...This is the first time I took Idea Sim Card and I m facing this problem.
  • edited July 2012
    Sir ji, mene parso idea k pehli bar sim card kharida.sim no.89918971031252510851 H-2 WD1203 , mo. 8576960579.retailer ne mujhse 45₹ liye jab ki packet pe sirf 15₹ likhe the. Yeh pehle din activate dikhaya. Aur bad me btaya k ap k sari suivdhaya band kr degi hai. Retailer ne kha k dosra sim kharido. Ap is activate kr dijiye bahut maherbani hogi.
    dear Sir,
    my cell no 9822470987 this Number from NAGPUR
    I don't believes IDEA has a very bad service
    Gulam Abbas Hassonjee
    abbashassonjee@hotmail.com

hi,
    i got my pre paid to post paid connection on friday,06/07/2012.
    please look into the problem ASAP.
    my no. 07760889274

We wish to inform you that your complaint for SMS Related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 7144755 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

• edited July 2012

We regret to inform you that the services for your Idea number has been barred due to incomplete documents received. Thus we request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea and submit the new set of fresh documents.

Ideacellulara
    hello

I had purchased a new postpaid no. last week. But is not activated yet.
    My no.-9540047165
    sir
    i have recently purchased idea sim no;8494954849 on 29/07/2012 indiranagar 18 th main saaj communication .this sim card was blocked on 4/08/2012 but i have submitted my driving license along with a passport size photo when i complained about blocked sim to them, they not giving response.
    plz sir tell me why it was blocked .what i have to do . my current mob no 8123200163
    SIR ,

I had been using an idea sim card in India. Now I brought that SIM to Gulf. Here,once in month I will make ON the mobile which is inserted IDEA SIM and recharge also.Last month, I was trying to insert the sim, But it shows a msg that " Sim card is failure". How can i active my number. Next month I will go to India and I wish to use my same Idea number there...
  • edited August 2012
    my no. is 8059666887 is deactivated. please activate my no.
    8889049483 this number Driving License No. @:@ MP17N-2006-0049729
    License No. @:@-@ Name @:@ PRADEEP KUMAR UPADHYAY Adderss VILL/PO-GONDRI TH-GARH
    S/W/D of @:@ SHRI S. K. UPADHYAY Blood Group
    DOB @:@ 16/06/1968 RH Factor
    Issuing RTO Name @:@ REWA RTO City REWA RTO
    Valid NTV Till @:@ Issued On 24/06/2006
    Valid TV Till @:@ Enrollment Type FRESH
    Sr No. Class Name. Issued On Valid Till Badge No Badge No Old Badge Valid From Badge Valid To
    1 Motor Cycle With Gear 05/06/2006 15/06/2018 0
    2 Light Motor Vehicle-Non Transport 05/06/2006 15/06/2018 0

this number will we closed in negative information so please cheq and urgent activate the number
    call..9200730076
  • edited August 2012
    I had brought a new idea sim on 26th aug. 2012 , he told that it will gets activated with in 1 hr, but it didn't .still up to now it is not activated and he told that to take other sim,.."........

Name : r.rajendra kumar
    Mobile no : 8186040331
    State: andhra pradesh
  • edited September 2012
    my no. is 8059666887 is deactivated. please activate my no.

hi sir,
    i have brought 2 new idea sim cards it was activated also and balance in that is 45rs in one sim and another 1 is 21 rs now i came to andhra pradesh but that both sims are not working any soluction for this please help us .
    mobile no :07350339609
    07350328380.this numbers are from maharashtra.
    thanks in advance.

From,
    Tarak
  • edited September 2012

most humble to say that I lost my idea sim card on 3 june,2012. I want to take a duplicate sim card. But my sim card number is now deactivated. I wanna activated this sim card. So please ACCEPT my request and solve my problem.
    The sim card number is 8058061674.
  • edited September 2012
    i have ported my DOCOMO no. 7417390913(UP west) to idea it took 12 days to activate SIM, and when it is activated today. I am unable to do or receive any calls. and calling my retailer from 12 hours he says, yes i am doing , yes i am doing. and whenever i try to check my balance and tries to call any no it shows "INITIAL TO ACTIVE TRANSITION BLOCKED THIS SERVICE TYPE". WHAT to do its too painful to receive such response.
    please solve it

Lalit Sood
    edited September 2012

The sim card number is 8058061674.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC283992 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
    edited September 2012
    please solve it

Lalit Sood

respected sir
    i hav been using my idea sim card (mob no:- 9562334390) for the last three years.since i am working in merchant navy and was on board the ship for last 5 mnths i was not able to make any calls from this number...but now my ship has come to mumbai and my sim card is not responding...hope u will do the necessary to make my sim card active...
    thanking you
    Vaisakh sreekumar.
  • edited October 2012

I purchased an idea prepaid connection 3 days back, which is not yet activated. I purchased the sim from faridabad and the number is 8744037057. I request you please do the needful ASAP as this numbr is already circulated among my family n friends.

Warm Regards