Easy Cab Drivers Finding It More Easier To Cheat !

I booked an Easy Cab Last night, (5 am, 28 October 2011) to New Delhi Railway Station from Zakir Nagar. I got the SMS well on time (4am). But the driver of the allotted taxi (6799) turned his mobile phone off, so that he could not be contacted. Surely, by his tone when he called up at around 5.45, he was not willing to take up the task. However, by that time I had already arranged another cab by the same cab service Easy Cab. They had dspatched another taxi (6190). And this second taxi driver took up the task half heartedly. They have some disputes over short and long trips that is less than 15 kms. As his allotted trip was 13kms (which was correct). But this driver (6190) lied to his authorities claiming this trip to be 5 kms less than the actual trip, that is 9.6kms. He turned his meter on 5kms later. Showing Rs 194 on the meter to the authorities and asking for cancelling this trip, which he got eventually, after calling again and again to the 'Not so Skilled in Fraud" Authorities of Easy Cab, after being refused for the first time. And charged a sum of Rs 310. Surely, this proves that the drivers at Easy Cabs are to be blamed. But the Easy Cabs Authorities too have a great role in letting these ones gain more and more skills and experience in this fraudulent activity.

Please Take action against this, So that no other person has to go through this fraudulent trap. I am willing to provide any other relevant details and please see to it that action be taken and Justice Served. Corruption makes way to the top floor using these these as the initial staircases.

-A Student

Contact No. 9997151115

Comments

• EasyCab_CaresEasyCab_Cares Junior Member
    edited November 2011

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please let us know your booking id. We shall look into the matter as soon as possible.

Team Easy Cabs
  • edited June 2012
    Booked a Easy cab at the jet arrival airport termninal on 1st June 2012. Pais Rs 50 and was given a cab no 2760 and was told the driver will call me. Kept waiting at the pick up location for more than 45 mins and no one called and the cab 2760 also did not come. On calling their call centre they said "sorry"... i had to take an auto home... lost Rs 50, 45 valuabe minutes and peace of mind. Thissimply is cheating and fraud to collect rs 50 from unsuspecting public with the promise of a taxi outside.
  • edited April 2013

Fare :1013/-
    net amount after 30% discount :739/-

Driver taken from me 1013/-

Partha
    Please be aware of CAB driver with meter in mobile phone....specially MERU

I boarded the cab at 1.40pm and told driver to drop at Terminal 1D which is roughly 12 kms from V-Block, Gurgaon, DLF Phase -III, but since there was no meter in the cab( meter he showed was his mobile phone) which cannot be seen. He charged me 632+65+35 around Rs.732/-, I am sure he was cheating me, but since I did not have time to verify, I lodged a complaint to the Customer care center, but no action has been taken. My booking Id is 1118785, please refund the extra amount charged from me and suspend the cab for cheating the passenger.
    (Rs 200 first 8km thereon 23Rs/km)

I am from CHENNAI and MERU has started business in our city, I will spread the news of cheating trough the net so that public thiink twice before hiring MERU. Please do not encourage cheating and spoil your reputation.

Vehicle No. DL YC3340