Kesineni Travels - Amount not refunded for Cancelled E - Ticket

gvinay79gvinay79 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels

I have booked an E-Ticket through Kesineni Travels.com with Journey date 25/09/2011 and PNR No - AB503F.
On the date of journey, the Kesineni management called and said that the bus is cancelled and the amount would
be refunded with in 2 days.

The ticket is cancelled on the same day by Kesineni management but the amount is not refunded till date.

Iam here by attaching the cancelled e-ticket details for your reference.

Even I have called the Kesineni Customer care regarding this and there is no response.

Request you to help me in this regard. Cantact me at 91 6050 0015

G Vinay Kumar

Comments

• balaji81balaji81 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    Hi Friends,

I have tried book tickets for Kesineni Travels Eluru sleeper bus from Hyderabad to Vijayawada and the transaction got failed twice.When I checked with the Bank they confirmed that Kesineni claimed the money from the bank(700+700=1400 rupees). I tried to contact Kesineni 24/7 helpline for 30 to 40 times finally one guy named N.Vijay Kumar answered the call and said that money will be refunded within 10 days.After 10 days also money was not credited.Again when I checked with Helpline they lifted my call after several dials and said that money will be refunded within 10 more days.Even till today money was not credited.

FRIENDS DONT EVEN BOOK TICKETS THROUGH KESINENI TRAVELS ONLINE WEBSITE.THEY ONLINE WEBSITE IS ONE CRAP WEBSITE.NOT SURE WHY THEY ARE HOLDING MONEY FOR FAILED TRANSACTIONS.EVEN IN OTHER WEBSITES LIKE IRCTC WILL REFUND MONEY FOR FAILED TRANSACTION WITHIN 3 DAYS.THESE KESINENI GUYS ARE RUNNING SHOW WITHOUR FAILED TRANSACTION MONEY I THINK.

PLS SUGGEST ME WHETHER THERE IS ANY OPTION TO GET MONEY FROM THEM
  • edited December 2011
    hi
    i have booked a ticket from kesineni travells from vizag to hydrabad of ticket no TDAJ64677822. The bus i had booked online. but due to band bus got cancelled and till now money is not refunded. cheaters kesineni bus company is. Fraud
  • edited June 2013
    I am also one of the victim of Kesineni Travels. I have booked a ticked through on line on 11th May 2013 and cancelled on the same day. I have approched to their customer care houndereds of time and also sent a bounch of emails. But no luck.

Please do not book tickets on their website and do not travel in their buses. This Kesineni Travellers are cheaters and bugers.

I suggest them to do begging instead of doing this type cheating business.
  • edited December 2013
    On last friday i.e 29-11-2013 I have booked my ticket for travelling from B'lore to Guntur(Volovo Multi Axle) . The repoting time given is 10:15PM at Martahlli bridge. I have reached there a 15min before reporting time. Along with me around 9 persons were awaiting for the bus. Before reaching to boarding point it-self
    I have called to their land line numbers (080-226705444 & 040-33667799) but no use. We people awiated for an hour, meanwhile one guy among us connected to some number( I do't have right now) and they replied like "that service is cancelled for that day" due to repair.

When we people asked them regading prior intimation of cancelled service they started lying that "we have sent SMS". But even one person did't get any message from us.
    All people know that getting a seat in any of the bus on friday in B'lore is highly difficult task. It simply showed their negligence to wards passengers.

I had my project review on the following day and some people are having appointments with doctors and other commitments etc., and I have failed to attend for project review because their negligence also the final thing here is I did't get my amount refunded till now..
  • edited January 2014
    Keseneni cancelled their trip from Vizag to Hyderabad& infomed me one hour before cancelling the trip.

I have been following up several times for refund in last two months. The standard reply from their side:

- Payment Gateway Problems.. trying to fix it.. May take few days more

- Leave your number.. We will get back to you in 30 minutes. They give fictitous name of call receiver. No call back.. when you call , history repeats.

I have no idea .. how to go about it..

Please suggest..

KBS Srinivas

srinivas_kbs@rediffmail.com
  • edited January 2014
    i have booked ticked on 10-01-2014 from secundrabad to vijayawada when i have booked its status was waiting list at the tym of journey i went to kesineni office and enquired status it was still waiting list and they have informed that ur money vl be refunded still today not yet refunded to my account

I Tried to book tickets through Keseneni online portal on Aug 9th 2014.
    I tried twice and Both the Time the transaction got failed but the amount got detected from My account [1400*2=2800] - On the day when I called the Customer care they said it will take 20 days to process. Its Been a Month now and still I haven't got my money refunded - when I called the customer care last week to check whats the problem - usually they are never reachable - and always hung up on us - At last I was able reach a Rep - who provided me the complaint numbers and updated me that I will be receiving the Amount back by Sep 6th 2014 - which is today - which I haven't got.

I want to know the process on how to raise a Legal compliant on this Fraud Travels - so that No one should face the problem I faced.
    My Details Are