Misselling of car by giving false information about mileage by Maruti Engineer.

rajeshnpawarrajeshnpawar Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
I have been missold (replaced against previous accidental car sold to me by Maruti True Value as a True Value certified car bearing registration number MH 31 AH 8874 ) a True Value certified car bearing registration number MH 12 EG 2751 on 01/09/2011, by giving false information about the milage of the car. The maruti official alongwith the True Value Manager of The Kothari Wheels informed me after asking them about the milage of the replaced car (Wagon R LXi Duo) that the car will give me an milege of 14 - 15 kmpl on LPG mode in city driving condition and 18 - 19 kmpl on highway. The car is giving me an mileage of 8 - 9 kmpl in city driving condition. The ARAI certifies only for 13.1 kmpl which I came to know after the delivery of the car. This information was provided to me by Maruti Service Manager Mr Raju. If the ARAI had approved only 13.1 kmpl on LPG mode than how can the Maruti official and True Value Manager inform me that it will give me the above said mileage?

With reference to misselling of True Value WagonR LPG, I was given false information by Mr Rashinkar (Maruti Engineer) and Dealer`s True Value Manager about the mileage of the car, but now neither of them are accepting the same just to save their skin. When informed to their seniors both of them twisted their statement and said " that they have informed me the figures of 14 - 15 kmpl in city driving condition which they got from the customers as a feedback ". If they are agreeing to this and if they informed me the same I did not have any option but to trust them as they are the face of the company, which means that they informed me about the above said mileage. As the car is giving me an mileage of 8 - 9 kmpl in city driving condition my monthly expenses will definitely shoot up.

Maruti only talks about providing best support and service but fails to actually deliver it. I am experiencing this for past few months.

- The fuel efficiency test performed by Maruti Service Engineer Mr Raju on 20/09/2011 gave an mileage of 14.77 kmpl on highway is recorded in your system because the jobcard was opened for the same. But, the fuel efficiency test performed by Mr Rashinkar on 17/09/2011 which gave an mileage of 13.01 kmpl on highway was not recorded in your system. Was it because the car gave very poor mileage which was below the ARAI approved standards. Does Maruti say that if the mileage is below ARAI approved standard it should not be recorded in the system. Why was jobcard not opened and mileage was not recorded in the system?

Comments

my new ecco car deliverd on 20 august 2014 & vehicle over heating problem started in 1 month please check out this problem , then i will put case in consumer court .
    Dear sir, I have booked ertiga ltd edition car from your authorized dealernamed Fort point automotive Thane on 6th August 2014 I want to know about the delivery of the car, your dealer does not have any idea, they are telling me that the ltd edition stock is not available in the company, so please let me know when my car will be delivered.