Mobile phone number portability from reliance cdma to airtel gsm

AKPAKP Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9342631710 to airtel on 02.08.2011 and porting request code "rx423763" was given to me. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done in 7-8 days time. When I contacted airtel after 15 days, they said that they have not received clearance from reliance. I called reliance, they said that the porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
On 26.08.2011, I again filed my request and porting request code "rx459215" was given. Again after 15 days I called airtel, they gave the same reply. I called reliance, they once again said that porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
Again on 20.09.2011, I once again filed my request and porting request code "rx494144" was given. But till date the airtel sim has not been activated. Very soon this porting request code will also expire.
I fail to understand what to do. Please help.
Arun kumar periwal

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    AKP wrote: »
    I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9342631710 to airtel on 02.08.2011 and porting request code "rx423763" was given to me. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done in 7-8 days time. When I contacted airtel after 15 days, they said that they have not received clearance from reliance. I called reliance, they said that the porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
    On 26.08.2011, I again filed my request and porting request code "rx459215" was given. Again after 15 days I called airtel, they gave the same reply. I called reliance, they once again said that porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
    Again on 20.09.2011, I once again filed my request and porting request code "rx494144" was given. But till date the airtel sim has not been activated. Very soon this porting request code will also expire.
    Arun kumar periwal

Hi Arun,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Regards,

RCOMcare
    edited October 2011
    AKP wrote: »
    Arun kumar periwal

Hi Arun,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • edited May 2012
    I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9333679640 to airtel on 21.04.12 and porting request code "rv xxxxxx" was given to me. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done in 7-8 days time. When I contacted airtel after 10 days, they said that they have not received clearance from reliance. I called reliance, they said that the porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
    On 07.05.12, I again filed my request and porting request code "rv xxxxx 5" was given. Again after 15 days I called airtel, they gave the same reply. I called reliance, they once again said that porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
    Again on 20.09.2011, I once again filed my request and porting request code "rv xxxxx " was given. But till date the airtel sim has not been activated. Very soon this porting request code will also expire.
    Mrs Tumpa Bej
  • R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9333679640 to airtel on 21.04.12 and porting request code "rv xxxxxx" was given to me. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done in 7-8 days time. When I contacted airtel after 10 days, they said that they have not received clearance from reliance. I called reliance, they said that the porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
    On 07.05.12, I again filed my request and porting request code "rv xxxxx 5" was given. Again after 15 days I called airtel, they gave the same reply. I called reliance, they once again said that porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
    Again on 20.09.2011, I once again filed my request and porting request code "rv xxxxx " was given. But till date the airtel sim has not been activated. Very soon this porting request code will also expire.
    Mrs Tumpa Bej

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Mrs Tumpa Bej

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • edited July 2012
    applied for portability of my reliance no. 9012582135to airtel on 29.06.2012 and porting request code "RW281475" was given to me. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done in 7-8 days time. When I contacted airtel after 15 days, they said that they have not received clearance from reliance. I called reliance, they said that the porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
    On 14.07.2012, I again filed my request and porting request code SERVICE NOT AVAIALABLE was given.
    sIDDHARTHA JAIN
  • edited November 2012
    I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9322365353 to airtel on 3rd November, 2012 and they told me that the new sim (airtel) would be activated in 7-8 days. Till date my sim has no been activated. I had read certain similar complains on this forum and found that RCOM Care has gone through the complains and has expedited the process. I don't want to go through the same hassle again and request Reliance to do the needful urgently.

Amit Babel
  • prad1386prad1386 Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9379070011 to airtel on 5th Jan 2013 and porting request code "rx325516" was given to me. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done within 10 days time. After 6-7 days i got a call from reliance customer care asking me whether i raised mnp request or not.They asked my details also regarding that and I said that i want to port.That customer care executive was so rude to answer me back.

After 3 days again i called airtel customer care they said they didn't get clearance from reliance and asked me to contact reliance cust care.Same day i called reliance customer care they said that status is under solving state and it will be done within 48hrs i.e 20th Jan 2013.
    On 20th Jan 2013 my UPC got expired and when i wrote a mail to reliance customer care i got a reply saying that they didn't get any porting request for my number.

I went to airtel relationship center regarding the same and they said that they sent my documents to reliance after my porting request.They asked me to apply again for porting and i have to buy again new porting sim of Rs20.I have applied again on 23rd Jan 2013 and got the new UPC "RX364846",i don't want this request to fail again because it took airtel 3 weeks to get stock for porting sim.

This is really frustating.Request for a help regarding this.

Pradeep Kumar
  • R_COMcare1R_COMcare1 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    prad1386 wrote: »
    I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9379070011 to airtel on 5th Jan 2013 and porting request code "rx325516" was given to me. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done within 10 days time. After 6-7 days i got a call from reliance customer care asking me whether i raised mnp request or not.They asked my details also regarding that and I said that i want to port.That customer care executive was so rude to answer me back.

After 3 days again i called airtel customer care they said they didn't get clearance from reliance and asked me to contact reliance cust care.Same day i called reliance customer care they said that status is under solving state and it will be done within 48hrs i.e 20th Jan 2013.
    On 20th Jan 2013 my UPC got expired and when i wrote a mail to reliance customer care i got a reply saying that they didn't get any porting request for my number.

I went to airtel relationship center regarding the same and they said that they sent my documents to reliance after my porting request.They asked me to apply again for porting and i have to buy again new porting sim of Rs20.I have applied again on 23rd Jan 2013 and got the new UPC "RX364846",i don't want this request to fail again because it took airtel 3 weeks to get stock for porting sim.

This is really frustating.Request for a help regarding this.

Pradeep Kumar

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Regards,

RCOMcare
    edited February 2013
    This is regarding my(prad1386) previous complaint on consumer court for my mnp (reliance cdma to airtel)

Today(8th feb13,next day after my upc code expired) morning when i called reliance cust care, they are saying that no record found for mnp request.This is heights of lieing and worst service.I am following this from long and everytime they say it will be done in 48 hrs and they wait for my upc code to get expired.After that no record found.This is happening 2 time with me.

I had got a msg also from 59111 on 6th jan 13 ("your request is processed,thankx for being with reliance") but today they don't have any record for my mnp request and still my network from reliance is not released.I want to know the reason.

I had given my contact details on their facebook page and also given on this forum,but there were no calls or any status from them.Simply they write here that they will contact and resolve the issue but nothing happens as such.Please help me in regarding this.

Going to put this in TRAI also.

This is really frustating.
    Contact me on 9379070011 (don't simply ask for my contact details on your page [for RCom])

Pradeep Kumar
    edited February 2013
    This is regarding my(prad1386) previous complaint on consumer court for my mnp (reliance cdma to airtel)

Today(8th feb13,next day after my upc code expired) morning when i called reliance cust care, they are saying that no record found for mnp request.This is heights of lieing and worst service.I am following this from long and everytime they say it will be done in 48 hrs and they wait for my upc code to get expired.After that no record found.This is happening 2 time with me.

I had got a msg also from 59111 on 6th jan 13 ("your request is processed,thankx for being with reliance") but today they don't have any record for my mnp request and still my network from reliance is not released.I want to know the reason.

I had given my contact details on their facebook page and also given on this forum,but there were no calls or any status from them.Simply they write here that they will contact and resolve the issue but nothing happens as such.Please help me in regarding this.

Contact me on 9379070011 (don't simply ask for my contact details on your page [for RCom])

Pradeep Kumar

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    edited February 2013

Pradeep Kumar

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care
    edited February 2013
    Hi

I didn't get any calls from Reliance and still my issue is not fixed.Simply they write this status saying it is resolved.I want to take action on this.This is heights of lie and bad customer service.

Don't believe on RCom replies,because simply they are putting these comments saying it is resolved,but reality is not a single call back i received from Reliance regarding this.

Reliance are misleading and ill treating their customers on this.People read this and think their issues are getting resolved by reliance but the reality is they don't even bother to help.

Big time Cheater !!!

Thanks
    Pradeep Kumar

edited February 2013
    Hi

I didn't get any calls from Reliance and still my issue is not fixed.Simply they write this status saying it is resolved.I want to take action on this.This is heights of lie and bad customer service.

Don't believe on RCom replies,because simply they are putting these comments saying it is resolved,but reality is not a single call back i received from Reliance regarding this.

Reliance are misleading and ill treating their customers on this.People read this and think their issues are getting resolved by reliance but the reality is they don't even bother to help.

Big time Cheater !!!

Thanks
    Pradeep Kumar

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Regards,

RCOMcare
    edited March 2013
    Hi,

This is my third time applying for MNP from reliance cdma to airtel gsm.I have already put my complaint and concerns on this forum but reliance seems to be non caring at all.Not a single call n help from operator side, simply they are posting in this forum that issue is resolved but nothing is being done.

My UPC will get expire on 31st mar 2013.I want this time it to be port in to airtel.Call me on 9379070011 or mail me on prad1386@gmail.com.Please don't give stupid reasons that not reachable or issue is resolved to my satisfaction.

This is my third attempt for porting.

Pradeep Kumar.
    edited March 2013
    Hi,

This is my third time applying for MNP from reliance cdma to airtel gsm.I have already put my complaint and concerns on this forum but reliance seems to be non caring at all.Not a single call n help from operator side, simply they are posting in this forum that issue is resolved but nothing is being done.

My UPC will get expire on 31st mar 2013.I want this time it to be port in to airtel.Call me on 9379070011 or mail me on prad1386@gmail.com.Please don't give stupid reasons that not reachable or issue is resolved to my satisfaction.

Pradeep Kumar.

Dear Customer,

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Namaste Mr. Kumar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 Mar 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Regards
    Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    edited March 2013
    Hi,

Pradeep Kumar.

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care
  • Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Namaste Mr. Kumar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 19 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Regards
    Deepak Mohod
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
  • edited May 2013
    R-com people are really chutia.one day came all their customer will change their number and if portablity is not possible due to non coperating attitude of reliance .i would rather suggest that people they just throw thier reliance sm card and get new no from other network.
  • vishalbadialvishalbadial Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    • [h=5]I applied for portability of my reliance no. 9312960330to airtel on 18.04.2013. Airtel gave me a sim card and said it will be done in 7-8 days time. When I contacted airtel after 15 days, they said that they have not received clearance from reliance. I called reliance, they said that the porting request code has expired and I will have to apply again.
      On 05.05.2013, I again filed my request for new porting code. Again i called Today to airtel, they gave the reply that Reliance is not releasing this number. I called reliance again, the response was very rude and dint get any satisafctory update at all.
      I fail to understand what to do. Please support.
      Vishal Sharma ( 9810781085 )[/h]

• edited October 2013
    Hi

Big time Cheater !!!

Thanks
    Pradeep Kumar

hello!!
    are you still facing this problem?? I am willing to change my number from Reliance CDMA to Airtel but now after seeing these I'm worried.......
    how did you solve?
    Please help..
    thanks in advance
  • edited November 2013
    Dear Lister for Consumer forum or Reliance CDMA people,

This is a serious non-compliance regarding the change over of my Reliance DCMA number to Airtel for my mobile "9338053123". I have been trying since November 7th 2013, by submitting Address Proof documents and one Identity Proof with a single photograph to Airtel for Number Portability.

However, on November 8th 2013, Airtel Office (Bhubaneswar, a person contacted me at +91-9937080075 after giving me a Porting Request Code) rejected my submission stating no reasons whatsoever.

The I had to resubmit the request to Reliance for New Porting Request Code for transfer of network from Reliance to Airtel. The new porting request code "RO888321". The last date for expiry of this Porting Request Code is November 23, 2013.

My problem is that, today when I visited Airtel Office situated at Sandy Tower, Bhubaneswar, they said that no clearance has come from Reliance CDMA division. Then I went to Reliance Office, Fortune Tower, Bhubaneswar to clear the mess and they replied in a very policing tone that this will be done only if the Request for Portal Code is submitted between 20 - 25th of every month.

I am a Senior Scientist by profession and my work at my office is a Central Government job, doesnot permit me to roam so easily through out the day.

May I request the Consumer Court to fix this problem so that consumers and end users can rely on atleast one service.

Please help.

Dr. Mohanty
  • edited February 2014
    I have applied for portability from reliance CDMA to airtel GSM on 3/2/2014 and my UPC code is RZ381386 at vallabhnagar airtel gallery they said to me after 7-8 days
    no. will be ported but still its not ported what is the reason and what should i do.
    Please help me out.
  • edited September 2014
    To airtel/rcom,

Following query for my mobile no. 7666044995 has not been solved:
    1. MNP No. AM822654 dt. 22.08.2014 from airtel to rcom expired on 6.9.14. My number not port to reliance.
    2. Fresh MNP No. AM862598 DT.12.9.14 submited to reliance but no action till date. My network has not been changed.
    3. Got the feed back call from airtel on 24.8.14 for tranfer of network.

No action/status has been taken/changed till date.

Have no idea for further time taken by the companies to transfer my network.
    Please guide for solving the problem.
    edited September 2014
    Mr.Shah wrote: »
    To airtel/rcom,

Following query for my mobile no. 7666044995 has not been solved:
    1. MNP No. AM822654 dt. 22.08.2014 from airtel to rcom expired on 6.9.14. My number not port to reliance.
    2. Fresh MNP No. AM862598 DT.12.9.14 submited to reliance but no action till date. My network has not been changed.
    3. Got the feed back call from airtel on 24.8.14 for tranfer of network.

No action/status has been taken/changed till date.

Have no idea for further time taken by the companies to transfer my network.
    Please guide for solving the problem.

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications