fraud on line shopping by sandsshoppinghub.com

ramveer1978ramveer1978 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
this is a complaint against sandsshoppinghub.com . this company cheated me Rs. 7999/- on the basis that they will provide me 2N/3D international stay in any 3-5 star hotel. i accepted the offer and paid the above said money one month back but from last 15 days i am calling them for my booking at Agra and there is no response. please, suggest me what to do.

Comments

• edited October 2011

August 2011 me mujhe sandsshoppinghub ki or se ek call aayaa tha ki mere dwara poorva me jo purchasing ki gai hai usake aadhar par mera nam do aur logo ke sath select kiya gaya hai jisame yadi mai Rs. 30000 tak shopping karti hoo to mujhe Rs. 60000 se Rs. 150000 tak ka cash ya koi product turant declare kiya jayega isake sath hi ek sure gift bhi mujhe milega. maine apne icici bank ke card se alag alag 3 bar Rs. 30000 ka payment kiya tha stove. mere dwara select kiye gaye products the
    1. car mp3 player
    2. car vaccume cleaner
    3. gas stove with all new features
    in sabhi products ke liye kiye gaye payment par mujhe diya gaya transaction id is prakar hai

1. 2933849 dtd. 22.08.11
    2. 2993049 dtd. 24.08.11
    3. 3170325 dtd. 29.08.11

is payment ke bad mujhe car mp 3 player, car vaccume cleaner to mile sath hi free asure gift samsung digicam with 4gb memory card to mujhe mile parantu gas stove abhi tak nahi mila sath hi mujhe commit kiya gaya cash prize bhi (Rs. 60000 se 150000 tak jo bhi ho mujhe nahi bataya gaya aur na hi bheja gaya hai.please mujhe mere payment kiye gaye products turant dilvane ka kasht kare.
  • edited August 2012
    It is to bring this to u a kind attention that Photoshopping online company is trying to make fool to the customer by taking money and ditching them.It is my request to look after the matter seriously and take proper action immidetaly.

Raisul Hasan
    Department of mechanical engg'
    I I T (BHU),Varanasi
  • edited October 2012
    i am sandeep kumar panda. after conversation with mr rajeev sharma i have transacted over 1,60,000 from your site and he has promised me to give my prize but after so many days of transaction now he is not picking up the phone and your no always seems to be busy whenever i rang you up. I am you requesting u to please tell mr rajeev sharma to call me up on my mobile or landline otherwise i have to think of some action against your site. please reply on my sent mail.Tell mr rajeev sharma to contact me as soon as possible these are bunch of frauds and cheat people and make money. so please take necessary action these frauds especially rajeev sharma
  • edited November 2012
    We have been contacted by Mr. Pradeep Raghav from SandsShopping hub and were offered a gold jewel for Rs. 6999/-, We made the transaction and after we did not get any conformation e-mail and when we tried to contact they did not pick up the phone. The number we contacted is : 01206710555. Please take serious action on this website!!
  • edited November 2012
    Three weeks back i got a call from these people telling that i hav been selected for an offer where if i make a purchase worth rs.6999.00, i wil b eligible for a gift of either dell laptop, lcd tv or pearl jewellery. I told i am not interested in jewellery if i get electronic item then i am ready for the purchase. So they told me in case if u dont like the product u can return the same n my money wil b refunded within 24 hrs. So i made a purchase n they cald me n told that i wil b gettin a gift of fashion jewellery. So i dint want the same n i told them not to send me anythin but reimburse my money. Now they r telling its not possibl n i hav to accept it. When i was speaking to the person about it, he just banged the phone on my face without telling anythin. From then i dint get any revert. If i try calling their customer care, nobody receives the call..
    Fraud regarding products
    R/s sir,
    i had received a call from sandsshoppinghub, Mr. sanjay who told me about combo offer and force me to order for this product, so i ordered the product (MTV Sunglasses,induction cooker,gas saver,holiday package,health card,apple ipad) and i have paid the rs 6999 amount through credit card.but after the delivery when i saw the courier, i did not get nothing. there was only sun glasses and health card in the courier. So i request to you that please take the necessary action against this site .
    The address is

Connaught Place, New Delhi - 1

Call Center

NOIDA
    0120 6710555
    I had a call from sandsshoppinghub.com as I have won a Prize from a survey ( before I use to attend some of survey's online) and I have an option to buy some of the product and I will not receive uptill my products and gift I invest Rs 17500 on 15 Nov 2012 nov today 11-12-2012 but no any reply from sands......... Mr. sidhhart cant receive my phone call center also not give reply or not recevie my phone ... if I write email to suppot..... they cant reply my email.... pls help to give my amout rs 17500/- or give my product and gifts.....

i had received a call from sandsshoppinghub, Mr. sanjay who told me about combo offer and force me to order for this product, so i ordered the product (MTV Sunglasses,induction cooker,gas saver,holiday package,health card,apple ipad) and i have paid the rs 6999 amount through credit card on 22nd November 2012 at 2.55 PM and till date I have not received any courier. When I received 1st call from these people I have avoided completely but repeatedly these people called me and forced me to make payment. So i request to you that please take the necessary action against this site .
    The address is
    Address:
    Sands Shopping Hub Pvt. Ltd
    Regd. address: 166 A Agarwal Colony badarpur new delhi 11004

Gangadhar, D
    Hyderabad
    My name is shankar patwari i got a phone call from sand shopping hub saying i will get good worth Rs 60,000 for just Rs 9000, I was convinced with the person and transferred 9000 to their account, but i dint receive the product for many days so i tried contacting the concerned person to which they said that the product has been dispatched from their place and will reach me soon. But as of now i haven't got any of my product plus they have also transferred Rs 48,500 from my account . Sir please solve my problem as i belong to a middle class family and i cant afford to loose such a heavy amount.

Please Help
    Shankar Patwari
    92E Alipore Road
    Kolkata 700027
    (09433099349)
    27 ko mujhe call aaya ke aap ne bag it india today se shoping ki thi main ne kaha haan to usne kaha ki aap ka naam hamare khaas custmors mein chuna gaya hai aur aap ko 6999 ka ek combo pack diya jaata hai jis mein apple ipod,watch,sun glaas,gas saver,pearl set med in thailand,holiday vauchar milega.toh main ne 29 sep ko book kar diya aur uss aadmi ka name raj saxsena tha lekin mujhe sirf 6 mein se 3 cheez hi mili ipod,watch,sun glaas.baki cheez aaj tak nahi mili
  • edited January 2013
    I was given a call to transact 6999rs and said to win 60000 to 150000 rs. I was said to transact 25000rs. i have transacted but till the data i have not received any products and not received any call from sandsshoppinghub... please take some strict decisions against it.. IT is ISO certified company.... is it?????????????

It is just a fraud..........
  • edited January 2013
    I had paid amount of Rs. 41500 (Rupees forty one thousand and five hundred) for the combo offer as under:-
    HOME THEATER 14999-00
    OTHER MISC 4,001-00
    _________
    TOTAL AMOUNT 41,500-00
    _________

Out of above items only received as follows:-

MOBILE-MICROMEX,SUN GLASS,WRIST WATCH,IRON,MENS KIT,ELECTRIC SAFE,HOME THEATER MINUS DVD TILL DATE
  • edited January 2013
    I have a call from so called sandsshopping hub thru phone number +911409300564. They were asking me to get in a offer by paying rs.6999/= and will get 5 items and a sure gift and the sure gift will be 42" panasonic LED or Balckberry mobile, Ipad otr a laptop.

Does the compnay is fraudlenet.
  • edited January 2013
    i am anand mehta. this is my cell no 9610623700. call me who wants complain against company.
  • edited February 2013
    I purchase one mobile phone 9 Blackberry Curve) from Sands Shopping Hub some 8 moths ago and it was delivered to me after 4 days of the promised timeline. On inquiring for the delay, the company's representative apologized for the delay and said that it was due to some nationwide strike or something similar. However, I told him that in such cases it is the company's professional responsibility to inform the customers or they might get worried. The executive was very forthcoming in his apology and said that the firm actually practices it and may be for some unexplained reason I was not intimated about the delay. He also assured me that he will surely look into this matter and strict actions will be taken against the concerned employee. I do not know what went into it but I am at least happy with a good deal accompanied by a free gift. May be they tried to make up for their fault. I also got from one of their representatives informing about some combo offers, I have looked it on the website and it seems really good.
  • edited March 2013
    i placed a order of 6999 n they promised d delivery in 15 working day. despite tht it was sent past a month n tht 2 wid no bil n only half of d products wer recievd n those also of other company n local n very low quality. i complaind n then they send me some other products n nw just wid another company n nt d products promised n whenevr i cal n ask 4 mr. rishab mishra or sanjana they just disconnect d cal or dont pickup my cal.
    Sands Shopping Tosai786_thakur@yahoo.co.in Dear Customer,

With reference to the telephonic conversation, I am writing to inform you about our All the products are introduced at heavy discounts for online shopping at our portal. We believe in customer satisfaction, so we offer discounts to our valued customers frequently throughout year.

We look forward to continue our beneficial relationship and hope that you will give us one more opportunity to serve you with our quality products. Please feel free to send your feedback for encouraging us to serve you better in future.

Your offer consist of:

One Branded MP3 Player

One BHPC/Speedo Sunglass

One BHPC Watch

One Holiday Voucher

One Orient Iron

Your offer Value is Rs. 7,999/- Only

muje b sandshopinghub valo ne ye offer bheji he to kya karna chaiye accept ya reject plz guide me?
  • edited June 2013
    dear sir,without given the atm card number,withdraw my amount in my account.i have give the complain,withen 15day clear our amount but cross the 3month,now i give complain in local thana withen 2day.so plz clear my amount.murarirgl@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    maine sandsshopping hub se about 80000 ki online shopping ki n iski payment online ki in return mujhe sirf abhi tak 15000 ka hi item deliver hua hai,koi mr sunil sharma hai jinka contact no. Hai 8860809326,ye no ab not in use hai,baar baar jhooth bola n koi lucky draw ka promise bhi kiya jisme assured gift milega like car,cash,gold.ye company fraud hai sir koi action le inke against
    Reject outrightly
    Dear Valuable Customer,
    kindly Mention your Name & Moblie number, So that we can Solve your Problem.

Akhila Pillai

• edited February 2014
    My order dtd 27/12/2013 to combo plan of price Rs 4999/-
    pyt through ATM card dtd 08/01/2014 online,but not receive till this date
  • edited May 2014
    I was contactd by sandshopin thru arjun singh and gautam sharma initially to purchase products and then invest by assuring me to win 15 lac rupees. Sir i hav already invested 5 lac rupees and now they have stopped responding. I am in troubl sir please help me. I do have transaction records. My mob no is 9714393456
  • edited June 2014
    I got products in Aligarh within 4 days after purchasing the combo offer of 14,999 with my assured gift(Samsung Grand 2)...... :) I got a call from sandsshopinghub.com on date 13th of June, 2014. I like the offer so I was purchased it. Now I am feeling happy.....
  • edited July 2014
    This is mamatha .I gave order in january to combo plan of 4999 through credit card .I got only 2 items still i have to get another two items .But till now i could not get them.upto now i told you many times about this but you are not responding to it.please kindly give response to my order and my order id is:11409304967 and my mobile no. is 9666693664.thank you.
    my self Heeren staying at Gujarat, on 13.09.2014 i received call from Sandsshopping that you are selected for free gift from our company. first i have to register for member.
    there Executive Mr. Adarsh And Mr. Amit both explain various gift and combo offer for me. atlast me ready for membvership by paying Rs. 6999.00

after paid that amount once again they asking to authorized Rs. 23997.00 only for making billing purpose it will be refund within 24 hours. as me totally fool me came to there talk and paid again 23997.00.

now they both are not pickup my phone and no any refund received.

please advise or guide me what to do for get my money back,

Heeren 9909023531