complaint against aircel for balance deduction

pankaj3177pankaj3177 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
I want to.register a complaint against aircel regarding deduction of balance for the services which I never activated on my mobile . My mobile number is 9716084472. Every week aircel is deducting 29 rupees for the service pocket internet . I have activated rupees 98 service on my mobile for internet and its working also. But they are deducting charges for both the services I.e 29 per week + 98 per month. I want you to please help me to get refund of rupees 29* 3=87 rupees as this deduction is from last three weeks.Thanks in advanceRegards,Pankaj goyal

Comments

• edited December 2011
    i the tenzin sonam my mobile no 8679370911 last few month my mobile balance is deduction, i don't no the reason why ? so, please block my unwonted sms & web page from company.
    thanking you.
  • edited October 2012
    Aircel itself activate dialer tune on my no. I called them and request them to refund my bal. then I said to ur bal will be refund within 24 hours. Bt after 1 weak I did not get my balance and now when i call them they put my call on hold. Muy complain no. is 10130244746
    My no. is 9807779353
  • edited February 2013
    I want to register a complaint against aircel regarding deduction of balance for the services which I never activated on my mobile . My mobile number is 9551161791.whenever i'm using internet on my mobile aircel activate any services without sending any notification msg.I want you to please help me to get refund my money and also i want to change my network service provider.Thanks in advanceRegards,r.Pandi.
  • edited February 2013
    Unnecessary deduction of balance without my consent. I want refund.
  • edited April 2013
    2 days ago, I was charged rs. 75, when I contacted cust care they said this amount has been charged for downloading, but I have a lot of data left in my data plan. Also I didn't download anything. No support from cc. I'll not endure this. My mobile no. is 9990186499. Email ID is devkinndn776@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    Hi this is babli mahato & my mobile no is 9804274078. aircel has become bad to worse... they deducted my 5 Rs & when tried to lodge a complain in 198, i only heard a recorded sound saying our all custmar care exicutive are bussy pliz stay on line or call back after sometime & the line cut atomaticall... then from my friends no i got connected & they assured me that the service will deactivate & money will be refunded bt they never kept their words despite i resistered two times.....
    Hope to get fruitful results....
    Hi ,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
    At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel or you can write to aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Please deactivate pocketinternet 5 pack,in my no. ,
  • edited June 2013
    I want to register a complaint against Aircel regarding deduction of balance for the services which i never activated on my mobile . My mobile no:8898222294. I want you to please help me to get refund Rs.30/- back in my account.I also call at 198 with customer care executive on 19.6.13 and I was said that i will get my balance refund back within 24 hours.After telephonic talk with aircel customer care executive the service was deactivated immediately but didn't got my balance back in my account.Before this also the balance was deducted without any consent but I never call or complaint about this.But this going on again and again.
  • edited June 2013
    my balance is being deducted for such services which i have never activated. aircel is a fraud company who irritates others. my aircel number is 7503272278. i want my balance back at any cost

Hi ,

Team Aircel India
    My name is nihar , recently I have got aircel prepaid sim with mobile no 8686841953. Few days back I have recharged My mobile with RC 30/- and after two days Rs 14/- was deducted.So I have been trying to connect aircel customer care number for the past three days ,but they are busy at their work. Finally I want my money to be refunded
  • edited September 2013
    Sir my name is amit form lucknow . I have a complain my number is that 9807000827 with out my any request company activated the service .i called many time coustomer care bt they replied sir you have activated the service ...
    Kindly help me ... I want my refund balance as soon as possible...
  • edited September 2013
    I want to .register a complaint against aircel
    regarding deduction of balance for the services
    which I never activated on my mobile . My
    mobile number is 8803669184.they have charged me 10 rupee. kindly refund it.
  • edited October 2013
    Hi Team,

I donot know why my blance was deducted.i got a msg that my music service was acitivated,i talked to customer support,they proveked me. It was my mistake that i am talking to customer support.They dnt have a sense how to talk with customer. Please check why my blance was deducted & revert back to me. Pleae feel free if u have query regarding to this.but its really shameful, first you deducted the coustmer balance and then your support executive talking like that i done a crime to call them.please revert my balnce.

Sandeep sharma
    Sandeepsharma900@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    Sir my name is Afzal form Patna . I have a complain my number is that 8804258538 with out my any request company activated Rs. 27 SMS pack service .i called many time coustomer care bt they replied sir you have activated the service ...
    Kindly help me ... I want my refund balance & deactivate this service as soon as possible...
  • edited December 2013
    I am Avi. on 3rd dec I recharged my account with Rs. 30 & my balance was Rs 29 and today when i checked my balance it was Rs 9. A deduction of Rs 20. When I called Complaint No. of aircel 198 regarding deduction, they disconnected the call. This is 3 rd deduction from my acount in last 2 years and I want my money back at any cost.
  • edited December 2013
    My mobile no9762293948 . Last week my mobile balance deducted 1st time Rs50,2nd time 25 Rs and 3rd time 50 Rs. I am to much fustrait about balance deduction ..when i call to customer care they always bussy after few minute my call automatic disconnect..what should i do pls helpme..
  • edited January 2014
    I am a aircel user from assam circle using phone number-7399721938. Rs.75 had been deducted from my account on 01/01/2014,i.e.today on false basis of some "video talkies" .I had a working 3g plan of 1GB in which i have more than 800 MB left. So it is right to watch any video online without any deduction of money. And when I contacted the customer care executive he was just giving lame grounds of deduction if my money.And then when told him to refund my money he disconnected the call.And then locked my calls to customer care so that whenever I try to contact any customer care executive ,it show busy.
    Do u mean that u can loot our money on false grounds. Please refund my money as soon as possible.This happens with many people everyday.This is totally an act of theft. I am going to take this issue to media. U cannot escape so easily after theiving your customers everyday.
  • edited January 2014
    I want to registered a complain against aircel company for deduction of 5 rupees from my balance. 6-jan-2014 company activated voice chat service on my no. 8896848291 and deduct balance when i inquiring for this one custmor care says to your service is deactivated now and your balance will be refund in 48 hours but after this time period my balance is not refund i again call on 8th jan 2014 but no positive response given to. PLEASE Help me sir thanks
    My delhi aircel no. is +918285943756
    On 24 jan 2014 I received a call from +911409430223. A man spoke, he told me his name was Pankaj and told about an sms plan and before I could reply anything he disconnected the call and the service was activated.
    I am having recording of this particular call in my mobile and I will now take this matter to consumer forum and consumer court for further concern. Kindly show your suitable action in this regard.
  • edited February 2014
    I am from New delhi. I have port into aircel from vodafone bcuz of their net packs.But on 26/2/2014 Aircel has deducted rs 10 for unknown activity on my Aircel Number 9999001611. When i called 198 their CCE said there is some caller tune service has hasbeen activated on your phone. When i refused to do so He cut the call off. Then i again called there a CCE named Vipin (talked so rudely) told me that i have dowloaded something that charged 10 rs. When i told him to connect to hia senior he put me on hold and aftr holding 5 mints he too disconnected. This is the response i got by 198 of Aircel.
    Now today i called again so i found my Number 9999001611 has been blocked in 198 as i cant call on Cust care 198. Then i tried from other Aircel number wich easily connected to 198. That shows how Aircel ignores complaint of users. Wat a Shame! They are really Nuts ! Now today 18-2-2014 i called 198 i talked to Asish, he told me the same that i downloaded something where i replied i have 6gb data pack activated so why shud i charged. For which he has no answer.Theh transferred to his senior (i holded 5mints on hold) on call then a guy names Sajjan Singh answered answered n told me the same thing. They even dont know what pack has been activated. Wat the crap they are working in Customer Care.
    Coclusion : Problem resolution is far..the CCE and TL dint responsed well.
    Hopefully i can get a response through thia forum.
    Sahildlegend@gmail.com
  • edited February 2014
    repeated balance deduction from my no8182040789 &on calling customer care not helped
  • edited March 2014
    77 rs recharg the balance not come
  • edited March 2014
    Actually i have payment issuse.The amount Rs.95 has been debited from mY Bank Account when i recharged the special offer of Rs95.
    But none of the thinks happen.Kindly take this Transaction id and Billdesk Id RJ0314858530 and MBOI3301678353
    and my Mobile Number 8386096491 Date was 29/03/2014.Kindly take Proper action regarding my issues because Aircel Customer service is the India's Worst care.Kindly take care of it.
    In case you are not going to take action then Legal notice to telecom and aircel will be send by court.

Shivam verma

Advocate
  • edited April 2014

i have using aircel 3g data card for internet. two days before technical problem from aircel data-card i tried aircel customer care 5 times all times they are not response correctly and all were told "wait a minutes we will discuss with our technical team and will be back " . i was waiting nearly 5 minutes every times they disconnected line every timer so please help me my email :prathisrajan@gmail.com
  • edited April 2014
    My balance Rs 175.10 deduction i call to customer care but not reply I call five time customer care but he not reply me . I recharge Rs 150 tomorrow night my balance Rs 177 yesterday my net pack last day I chaek my mb balance and use please cheak . Thanks
  • edited May 2014
    I want to register a complaint against aircel regarding deduction of balance Rs148 on 17 May 2014 aroun at 4:30 p.m. for browsing internet on my phone on no. 8802187748.but the internet Pack is already activated on my phone.I have called the customer care several times but failed to get any help from them and they also put my no. in a blocl list
    I wanna refund of deducted balance in my account.
    hoping for an immediate action.
    Bhavneet