Reliance Netconnect Complaint

ChandraKChandraK Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping

This is with reference to my reliance data card number 9381283034. I cancelled this card on may by calling customer care, i was asked to pay the bill before cancellation and i paid the bill as they said. I cancelled the card because i lost it. I was told cancellation was done, but immediately next month, new bill was generated.

I registered a compliant with the customer care, but they din't gave me proper answer. Now after three months, they are asking me pay some huge amount stating that i have used data card. I again registered a complaint, but instead of addressing my problem, i am getting annoying calls and sms everyday to pay the bills. They are asking me to pay amount for their negligence.

Thanks for your assistance

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    ChandraK wrote: »

Thanks for your assistance

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

edited October 2011
    Hi Chandra,

We tried to call you on your phone number but could not reach you as there was no response.

You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with details for the assistance required.

• edited November 2011

My reference to Reliance data card no.9393653606.I have taken 3months advance plan paying an amount of Rs. 2523 (750 /-per month unlimited down loading) with net setter in your RELIANCE Communication center WEBWORLD - Kondapur. On 20/July/2011 validity date up to 20/October/2011.All the relevant documents are submitted. It was ensured that even "0" billing will be sent to my residential address.

There of 2months of your services were good.

One fine day I received a mail with bill no.363532463782. Stating that I need to pay an amount of Rs. 1075/-.With due date of 15/October/2011, for usage period of one month 27/08/2011 to 26/09/2011. I have rushed up to the said RELIANCE WEBWORLD-KONDAPUR and intimated the mistake committed by RELIANCE and asked them to wave off the amount to avoid disconnection.

May be my disconnection was avoided but the payable amount was not waved off as such I have been receiving N number of calls from your RELIANCE asking to pay the bill or to be ready for disconnection. I have explained each and every one of the RELIANCE caller about by 3 Months advance rental plan and provided the details of my amount paid to the RELIANCE, and requested them to go through the plan details before calling to my phone number. This process of RELIANCE calling – My explaining was carried out for 1month. There was a MAIL/SMS stating that my monthly post paid rental will be enhanced to Rs.950/-per month after the due date. In the mean time I have been to the said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur and met Mr. Sharif (team leader) and explained him the ongoing harassment in personal. (There is no manager level person in the said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur to address my problem.)

In the next face I have received another bill with no. 363595258905 stating that I need to pay an amount due of Rs. 1017/-. This time due date was 14/November/2011. The bill period was from 27/ September/2011 to 26/October/2011. I have again rushed up to the said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur and expressed my deep sorrow regards for RELIANCE communication bill system and their inefficiency in not sorting out my problem. On repeated follow up I was awarded with a complaint number no.164191754 on dated 20/10/11for the first time.

There by I was rewarded with a bonus of disconnection to my net services on 25th October 2011.

Again on approaching I was given a complaint no.164700390 on dated 29/October/2011 and ensured to connect the net with in 24hours. But there is no use.

Again this time I have encroach and complained to Nodal officer Mr. Avinish (may be assistant of Mr. Nandana babu).I have been given 2 complaints no.164882134 from said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur & another complaint no.164884371 from NODEL office on 1st of November.

But there is no use.

From past 1month 10 days I was put to suffer by only and only RELIANCE Communication.
    And for the last 10 days Reliance communication had made me fool by terminating my net. i am passing many huddles for the past 10 days.
    Today date is 5th of November but still my net is not connected.

MY USAGE MAY BE THE LEAST OF 700MB FOR 3MONTHS BUT MY PURPOSE OF USING HAS IMPORTANCE.

I wanted to clear some points.
    1) Once the agreement is made for 3MONTHS PLAN (unlimited) how can an intermediate bills be raised.
    2) How come a complaint be taken in easy, that too when a customer is backing up for many times.
    3) Why is a customer being suffered for the faults made by RELIANCE Communication? A) Fault bills are being raised. B) Following up for the same fault bill payments through phone, mail. C) Threatening the customer for disconnection for the same said false bill.
    4) Once the agreement is made for 750/- per month unlimited plan how can the plan be enhanced to 950/- with limiting the usage.
    5) If atoll a monthly post paid customer is suppose to pay a bill, and a due date is given on 14th November why disconnection is made on 25th of October.

RELIANCE SHOULD HAVE A MECHANIZED SYSTEM FROM TOP MANAGEMENT TO BOTTOM MOST TO AVOID THIS TYPE OF PROBLEMS.

RELIANCE PROVIDES THE BEST COMUNICATION ALL ROUND THE WORLD. BUT IT DOES NOT HAVING THEIR OWN COMMUNICATION STANDARDS.

11-06-2011, 01:27 AM #4
    KVV Satyanarayana reddy Guest

Hi Satyanarayanareddy,

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

11-06-2011, 01:27 AM #4
    KVV Satyanarayana reddy Guest

Hi Satyanarayana,

• edited November 2011
    i have purchased a netconnect device no. 9371452485 from a elience executive mr. Vikas Tohrat no.(9595522777). It's verification is cancel due to wrong data in CAF form which is filled by relience executive(i gave him my driving license but he filled my father's name on the form). so my connection has suspended from last 10 days.
    i was complained to c.care and nodel office pune and also visited relience web world but no one resolved my problem.
    one another thing mr. vikas is not receiving my call when i informed him about my connection suspendation.
    and i got my first bill so i am confused about payment of bill. should i pay the bill ???
    now what can i do ?
    pleae help me.

netconnect customer
    netconnect +
    now what can i do ?
    pleae help me.

netconnect customer

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited December 2011
    Hi Sir,

My datacard number is 9393666492.I took this datacard at Gachibowli from a Relaince dealer Nadim (7569480099) by paying 2600 Rs (3 months plan).It was going fine for 1 month.
    On 17Th Oct I got a bill of 1240 Rs, then immediatly I called Relaince dealer.He asked me to forward bill to his mail and I sent him the bill.On Next day my datacard had disconnected.I called Reliance customer care ,They said some amount was still due.So I called Relaince dealer and his manager (9396672555) many times,But didn't get any responce,They didn't even answer my calls.I have been suffering with this from last one month.

I saw the similar complants in this forum.I dont know who are the right contact person to these complants.Please Respond Immediatly.

• edited December 2011
    This is to put on record that i paid Rs.1499.00 for a 7.2mbps card thru the internet and was delivered a 3.1mbps card after more then 24hrs when they are repeatedly informing on the phone that the card will be delivered in 2hours-this is utter lies/misleading the consumer.
    From 01.12.11 i have been calling the delivery boy's number who delivered us the card-9681232321 and he have been taking me in circles for the past more then four days.
    As we were not delivered the card we ordered, we do not want the card now and would like to return the card and get our money back-i feel this is a case of cheating.
    Kindly let us know where can the data card be returned and also get my money back.
    kind regards-U. S. Lal-dipak lal
  • rehaannawazrehaannawaz Junior Member
    edited January 2012

This is with reference to my reliance data card number 9018172055. I am facing speed problem from the first day I purchased Reliance net connect (HUAWEI E 173). Im getting speed approx. 50 kb/s as i have 3g plan rs 999.

I [COLOR=#009900 !important]registered[/COLOR] approx. 10 compliants with the customer care, but they din't gave me proper answer. How i can i pay for 3g as im nt using taht. so, pleasre i request your good self to help me out. that ll be your most kindness.

I am really tired of this and i want to end this.

Thanks for your assistance.
  • edited April 2012

This is with reference to my reliance data card number 9381243366. I cancelled this card on 20/12/2011 by sending e-mail to customer care, i was asked to pay the bill for Rs.992.70 before cancellation and I immediately paid the bill on 09/01/2012 as they said through Net Banking vide reference No. 14904551 and receipt no.AM19004645. I cancelled the card because I prefer to choose other Net Service provider.

I provided payment receipt to customer care to deactivate my net . That time my net not woreked I thought my request was done and at the same time I got the mail from customer care stating “Kindly note that your request has been registered vide Service Request ID 169824219 (On 01/10/2012 08:54:22 AM) and the same would be resolved within 15 days from the time request has been logged”

Now they informed thru sms stating Payment Rs1221/- is still pending Kindly make the payment today online or Reliance store avoid Legal action.

today (21/04/2012) I got sms stating Advocate Notice Generated against your non payment of HSD 9381243366 Rs.1221/ shall be delivered shortly make payment avoid legal action.

Kindly advise.
    My Mobile No. 9840072131

sagayanathan.
    Chennai.
  • edited April 2012
    Ref: Complaint against reliance 3g data card

this is regarding above mentioned reference that i pradeep singh bora
    bought a reliance 3g data card having mdn no. 7827060457 on april 5th
    from reliance distributors vriti infocom p. Ltd. Since then 3g data
    card not worked for 5-6 days, with my complaint no. 176800966 dt
    9-4-2012 and complaint no. 176857616 dt 10-4-2012, executive visits
    and asked us to format our system, then reinstall our system we worked
    with data card with rarely net connectivity from 12-04-2012 to
    19-04-2012, thereafter it again not working. Again we filed complaint
    no. 177564531 and 177566060 dt 19-04-2012. Meanwhile surprisingly
    they also raised a bill of rs 217.00 for 06-04-2012 to 13-04-2012.
    Now i request you to take appropriate action against company for not
    providing services according to advertisement, and also refund my
    amount of rs 1700.00 which i paid for data card and the loss which i
    got during 13-14 days.

Pradeep singh bora
    ph: 7838984100
  • sriram2cusriram2cu Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    hi this is Sriram Kannan from Ambattur OT, Chennai.
    i had taken Reliance net connect + connection (Prepaid) with the data card no : 9380073549 on april 14th from a private shop by the name FASHION POINT in ambattur.
    ever since i took the connection, i was not clearly explained of the plans and how things work with reliance prepaid connection.
    my Frc ( first recharge ) was not done on the assured date of april 14th and i had to call customer care service several times to ensure
    the recharge is done and it was done after 3 days. my primary concern is my details are not updated yet so that the customer care team
    can help me out with my issues in the internet service. i was asked to contact point of purchase and later web world which i did several times
    to ensure my details are updated in their database. its been around 15 days and still my details are not updated yet. i am receiving a low speed and
    intermittant connection with download rate varying from 5-25 kbps, occasionally around 25-45 kbps whereas i should be getting around
    250-300 kps download rate for a decent connectivity. i had lastly lodged a complaint with the customer care ( no: 177776949) which they
    claim to raise manually in their system. later i had no response on the complaint and called them back to check if my issue was resolved but they again said i should contact web world for a solution. so i went to the reliance web world in anna nagar a week ago and they spoke with the sales person ( Fasion point) and got the number of a distributor under the name of SARAVANA TRADERS ( 9382559669 ). the person from the reliance web world spoke t him and assured that my details will be updated within an hour. i also got the distributors contact number and kept in touch to ensure my details are updated. but until now they are not yet updated. am still receiving a low speed and am feeling hopeless and bad for getting the reliance connection. i am in dire need of a resolution for the problem.
    my problems are,
    1) my Details are not updated yet in the database even when it has been over 15 days.
    2) speed is very bad and far less than assured.
    3) poor customer service and inability to track down the source of the problem.
    4) even when i thought lets leave behind all the problems and start afresh and give my details to web world for updation, they did not take it and said the problem must be rectified after their talk with the distributor.

my contact no: 9940144920
    mail id: sriram2cu@gmail.com
  • edited May 2012
    Hi my self ashutosh pandey my netconnect+ no. Is 9391895624,i am using reliance net connect+ last one year .
    As per ur dealer he allways says that it will come .the latest complaint no. Is 17834103 at the customer care. They respond that it is in weak signal area it will not solve
    but thing is that if i am not getting speed that u recommended than why should i pay that much of tarrif.
    If u know that it is in weak signal area than why u r allowing to sell broadband connection in thbis area without informing costumers regarding speed.

The details of
    modem model-huawei ec150
    area- sarapaka,khammam dist,andra pradesh
  • sriram2cusriram2cu Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    hi my name is sriram from chennai and the data card no for reliance connect + (prepaid) is 9380073549.
    this is in regards with the commplaint i had earlier submitted wherein my details were not upgraded in the database and the customer care
    executives said they were unable to solve the speed issue am facing in the reliance connection i had taken.
    my issues were
    1) details not yet updated wherein the connection was taken on april 14th and still the issue is persistent
    2) speed is very low and not even .3- .4 mbps wherein the offered speed was around 3.1 mbps, practically speaking anywhere around 2-2.5 mbps
    with a download rate of 200 kbps is supposedly a decent speed whereas am getting only around 20-30 kbps.
    3) improper mode or mechanism of identifying the source of the problem wherein both customer care as well as web world were unable to solve the issue
    or suggest a proper solution.

in regards to this complaint i had earlier given, i got a call from the reliance people today and they said
    1) they accepted the trouble was from their side and they would note down my queries as a FEEDBACK
    2) they told that there was a problem in my area and network engineers are working on it and the issue would be resolved only by june 30th which means an assured low speed up to june 30th.

my problem right now is i wanted the service badly as am a fresher just now out of the college and am in dire need of the service
    1) why should i compromise on a speed which is very low and pay for a high speed connection.
    2) clearly the previous reliance person who spoke to me gave no solution to my problems and instead aggravated my problems by informing that i will not have a solution till june 30th.
    3) and the irony is still my details are not updated in the reliance database
    4) i am requesting the reliance people to please find a solution to my problem or take back the product they have sold me, the reliance dongle which is of no use without a proper internet connection.
    5) i would be left with no options but to move to the court for the false promise rendered in providing a proper connection to me if i am not able to find a solution for this

contact no: 9940144920
    contact mail id: sriram2cu@gmail.com

sriram
  • edited May 2012
    I request the Guntur reliance shop to cancel my data card connection no.9390905514 but not responding. when I trying to contact toll free no. 180030005555 though my BSNL mobile this phone is present out of order. how to cancel my connection? what is the process? please inform me as my 90 days(3 months) unlimited plan will be completed as on 12th May 2012. before that I want cancel
    sriram2cu wrote: »
    hi this is Sriram Kannan from Ambattur OT, Chennai.
    my problems are,
    2) speed is very bad and far less than assured.
    3) poor customer service and inability to track down the source of the problem.

my contact no: 9940144920
    mail id: sriram2cu@gmail.com

Hi Sriram,

• R_COMcare7R_COMcare7 Senior Member
    edited May 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, Mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited May 2012
    i have applied reliance net connect dongle through reliance distributor (MAHADEVI ENTERPRISES) ,,one of his executive came to our office and after explaining the plan i have given a check of Rs.1200/- along with my documents..he told that i will be getting the dongle within a week, its almost all 15 days i haven't receive any dongle till yet ,,, the number on the slip which the person gave none of the number working if working then no one picks up,my CAF NO.3846761660,,

NOTE* After going online i have found many complains on MAHADEVI ENTERPRISES regarding the same problem that we people face ,,, its my humble why dont you cancel his distribution,

Please tell me what my status .

Prakash Rao.A
  • edited May 2012

This is regarding two Reliance Data cards -9324810183 & 9321369100 for which i had paid the final bill on Jan 2012 & had asked them to disconnect thses two cards. I also asked them to give me the confirmation that the card was disconnected via email or by post & they just gave me the SR number & said this was sufficient proof for disconnection. I spoke to Rajesh Salve at Reliance & he gave me this SR numbers - 169354846 & 169354922.

Now after 5 months they are calling me again & asking me to make payment for 3months i.e Jan to Mar for the number -9324810183. They are also threathening me that they would be sending me legal notice when actually its their fault. They can also go back & check the conversation I had with Rajesh Salve regarding disconnecting these cards & should held him responsible for the same & not me.

Please help.

Alice
  • kmalickkmalick Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    I am Kanishk. My data card number is 9310097306. I have been complaining about slow speeds (sometimes even 2 Kbps) to reliance customer care number. The customer care executives have done troubleshooting around 7-8 times and I have done everything else that they asked me to do.

I was promised a call back from reliance technical team regarding this issue on 5th May 2012 at 7 PM, but I got a call from them yesterday and due to some personal reasons, I could not answer their call. So they closed my issue saying that I didn't answer. If I was promised a call on 5th and they are calling me on 11th , I don't think they value time. This is very poor and shameful on their part.

A few days back, I was in Malviya nagar and I called the customer care as I was getting too slow speed. She said there is some technical issue going on in Malviya nagar. I said ok but when I am not in malviya nagar, I still get this slow speed. She couldn't do anything except telling me about the issue. Yesterday night I called customer care again because of the same reason and after the troubleshooting when I said I am still getting very slow speed, the guy asked my location and put me on hold and after sometime he also comes with the same excuse that a technical issue is going on in faridabad and would continue till 30th June. I could not bear that and cut the call then and there.

If this is the kind of support I am going to get then please disconnect my data card services but I will take this matter as high as I can because no service provider has been that bad to me ever in the past.

Kanishk Malick

The details of
    modem model-huawei ec150
    area- sarapaka,khammam dist,andra pradesh

• edited May 2012
    i am using reliance net connect+ my netconnect+ no is 9381967063, l I have problem regarding my speed and i am not able to get connect in high speed/hybrid mode.many times i raised the complaint but it was not solved.
    sriram2cu wrote: »
    my issues were
    or suggest a proper solution.

3) and the irony is still my details are not updated in the reliance database

contact no: 9940144920
    contact mail id: sriram2cu@gmail.com

sriram

• edited May 2012
    This device [DATACARD NO: 9370747383)] was taken in Dec 2011 under my mother's name 'Hazel Pinto' in Pune (NIBM Kondhwa). I reside in Mumbai and was in Pune during the Christmas vacation to keep her company when I purchased reliance netconnect for an urgent project that had to be completed during the holidays. I took a pre-paid connection since I would be using it only for 1 week and paid all the charges i.e. for the connection and the rental charges for 1 month. I was told by the salesperson (Mr Amit - 9326444956) that no bill will be sent as the charges have been paid in advance. I used it only for 5/6 days and then returned to Mumbai. I had no use of it then since I already have a permanent internet connection here. After a month, I get a message saying that some bill amount is due and they have sent an e-mail to hazel.pinto@gmail.com. This e-mail ID doesn't even belong to me or anyone in my family. How can they just assume any ID and expect me to get the e-mail!!! I immediately notified Mr Amit about this and he said it was probably because the amount was not forwarded on their part. I need not pay anything and he will do the needful. After 3 days I again got the same msg. Again I informed him and he said it takes about 7 days to get cleared, so I will have to wait. He also asked me if I want to disconnect the service and I said yes. The necessary documents were submitted. Later he informed me that he had put in the query and within 3/4 days it would get disconnected. I did not get any messages after that, he told me it was disconnected and I was happy with the service provided.

Four months later, on the 3rd of May 2012, I received a msg from LM-RELIAN which said "Last date to clear the overdue Rs. 1221 vide CAF 500003155529 at earliest to avoid any legal procedure. Contact 9325057052." I was shocked to see this and tried calling on the number. But even after trying 4 times it came engaged. Now my mother is also transferred back to Mumbai. So I could only clarify the issue over phone. I then informed Mr. Amit about this and he said he will see what the matter is. I did not receive any response from him, but 2 days later got the same msg again. When I called him again this time he said that he had left the job at that store and was trying to help me out. He then gave me the number of the store in-charge (Mr Shrikant Jadhav - 9372555219) and said that he has explained this case to him. On speaking to Mr Shrikant, he said that he is aware of the same and asked me to forward the msg to him. Immediately after speaking to him I got a call from a lady who claims to be in the legal department and she told me that if I dont pay the amount I will have to pay double in court. This was simply unbelievable. I told her the entire story of how I have already paid the actual amount, then why so much harassment? I even told her that I could give her Mr Shrikant's number and she could clarify. She told me to ask him to call her. I did so. After that I got the msg thrice. Again I called Mr Shrikant. He said he would call up the legal dept and keep Mr Amit on conference too. He promised that the issue will be sorted and that I wont be getting anymore msgs. In spite of that, I got a call from the dept and a msg yesterday saying the same old thing. I am absolutely disgusted at this whole scenario. Why should a customer suffer and be harassed without it being his/her fault!!! I have a Reliance connection for my mobile too and have not faced any such problem. I have spent so much money on calls for following up. Now I feel like telling all my friends, family and acquaintances not to rely on Reliance at all. As I am typing this post, the same msg has appeared on my phone. I urge the concerned authorities to please look into this and clear all such false charges laid on me. I have brought the matter to the consumer court now because I have had enough. If need be, I will also bring it to the attention of the general public through the newspapers. I have noticed that many others have been facing similar problems and getting the same threatening msgs. It is a pity that after having such a big name in the industry, the service provided is so poor.

ALYESHA PINTO (Mob: 9320011449)
    DATACARD NO: 9370747383
    E-MAIL: alyesha.pinto@gmail.com
  • AlyeshaAlyesha Junior Member
    edited May 2012

ALYESHA PINTO (Mob: 9320011449)
    DATACARD NO: 9370747383
    E-MAIL: alyesha.pinto@gmail.com
  • R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member
    edited May 2012

Please tell me what my status .

Prakash Rao.A

Please help.

Alice

• prabhuremo87prabhuremo87 Junior Member
    edited May 2012

This is with reference to my reliance Data card number 9380318973.

March month i purchased one data card, 19/3/12, that data card worked 5days only after 25th that data card not working, 18th march i gave complain to customer care, but i did't recd any call from u r side, still that data card not working but i recd bill for every month 14th may also i called customer care again i gave complain,Complain No:179118542. They told don't pay last month bill, now i Recd cal from customer care they told to pay full amount for my bill, i don't know what to do, still my problem not solved, my data card num :9380318973
    pls solve my problem, i din't not recd any response from your side,
    I am waiting for your reply and call,,,

With records