RTO complaint

sir /madam,

i am bhushan tewari from nainital . i got
a route permit for plying a bus from r.t.o kumaon region on the basis of
r.t.a meeting held on four month ago,then i got a unregistered letter from
rto office on 6th of july 09, ie 19 days later than the date mentioned on it
ie two month from the date issuing (16-06-09 ) .In the letter it was clearly
mentioned that applicant will get two months time for submitting the paper
of bus from the date of issuing ie (16-06-09 till 16-08-09), if he fails to
submit the bus papers then the permit will be treated canselled itself.

After receiving this letter i approached
a bus dealer and asked him for a bus which he can get me availed on time.
Dealer assured me that bus is availabled but you have to book it ,then i
first asked him for quotation for SBI finance and booked the bus on 17-07-09
in rs 10,000, there after dealer assured me that i am going to get the bus
just two days after the full payment. I made the full payment of rs
11,0,7200 by sbi draft on 03-08-09. On 06-08-09 when i made a telephonic
call to enquire about the delivert of bus dealer straight way refused and
said the bus you booked is not availabled due to low production and will not
be availabled till 20th aug and even more.

As i mentioned above about my permit valid time ie (16-06-09 till
16-08-09), i requested him to provide me any model before my time limit but
he refused and tried to exploit me ,saying pls pay rs 50,000 more to get the
bus delivery on time.

Now i have applied to RTO for time extention on the basis
of my bus receipt,but i really donot wheather the department will allow me
to validate my permit or not and my case is waiting for next RTA meeting
,which is possibly to be happened 6 months later.

Can consumer forum can save my rights against RTO
desisions if yes pls tell me how? .then only i can buy the bus and deposit
the bank installments.

your applicant

bhushan
tewari

Comments

• edited December 2011

i m darshan parekh age 32yrs , today date 4-12-11;

we are traveli.g from delhi to vapi gujarat, in the route at kotphutli at tragic check point our car is stopped by officer and after checkingall documents he surajbhan is asking for submissions of document and come to majistrate after 15 days and reason given by him is you r running car . as if we have all doc then why we ran. as a outstation car, rto dept is harassment dept as we have harrasse by the department and taking.g bribe of rs 1000 rs we are not interested in bribe to rto but this officers are not doing their job.

now i request u to guide us for this type of issue and i want to fight against corruption .
    my name is hamant gour, from sehore. i am applying to learning licence for 24-11-2012
    and appoiment to 28-11-2012,my all learning license test to be done but i can not received my learning license i am going to sehore rto office and sir talk to me your recevied ur learning license tommoro to tommoro. and sir the learning license ganerated will be 10 days and 20 days complited to my learning license and not recived my learning license
    so pls help me,
    name- hemant gour
    father's name -mr. keshar singh gour
    mobile no. - 9165360236
    Receipt No. 9919250847098
    Hello Sir,

I want to complain against RTO Delhi ( District Center RTO ), I have been trying to get NOC as need to transfer car from Delhi to Kolkata. My first problem came as there was no one to properly instruct about process and document required for getting process knowledge I needed to run 3-4 times at RTO office. Anyway at end I got my clearence from them , for getting NOC they instructed me to get NOC from the bank , that I do have with me right now. Now It was my 13-th or 14th visit to them and they are telling I need my original copy of RC, that I will be able to provide. But Sir, I am really scared if next time I go to them , they are going to ask for any other document. Where can I find
    complete process and why at RTO office they are not interested to check and tell at once the required document? I need to complain for this or I will be just left with one option to go with the civil agents and pay them to get my work done. Please guide me.

Sarat Sinha
    +91 9990586465
    email: lovingsarat@live.com
  • edited January 2013
    hello sir,

i am kailash ramchandani,

i want to complaint against nagpur,bhandara,chandrapur and gadchiroli rto these are taking bribe and give the permission to run over load truks against
    the rule of rto,sir if there is no action about this then i will give in news channel or paper with photograph,

entry rate per truck
    nagpur 6000

bhandara 5000

gadchiroli 3000

chandrapur 5000

i am the victim of this things thats why i am telling my real expirience

rto officers make his agents for collecting the entry from truck owners
  • edited January 2013
    hello sir,

i am kailash ramchandani,

rto officers of nagpur,chandrapur,bhandara and gadchiroli are taking the bribe(entry) from the truck owners and give them to take over load trucks from his teretory unlegally,

i request please take action about this and stop this corruption
  • edited March 2013
    This complaint is referred to Thane East Railway station. Auto Drivers here refuse to ply to any place other than Kopri. When I told them that this can be complained against you, they were seem to be fearless.

Kindly take the necessary action.
  • edited March 2013

Its been around 3.5months I had applied for NOC to transfer vehicle (vehicle numb DL9CN 6335) from delhi to chennai, but all in vain. Even after visiting the office 7-8 times in the last 3-4months and meeting the MLO, Mr.S P Singh (mob: 9717197353) my request has fallen ontu deaf ears..

Can someone assist me with the same..

Manik
    Today due to heavy rains, trains towards CST are not working. There are trains only till manhkurd. I stay in Kurla west.....as it was getting late, i came out of the station and asked a auto wala for kurla....he said that the fare is not on meter...and told me a random money of 400rs.....i asked several autos like this...as it was getting extremely late...i took one auto ....(thinking that in my area police men always are available, so i will take the case with them)......in between after 10 mins....he asked me time (it was 6;20 pm) and then stopped the auto and asked another auto wala....they were having arguments about the money..the other fellow was not willing to go kurla....later he agreed....he firstly rode very rash...it was a clear , no traffic n highway to highway route...when i asked him to stop at my destination, kurla west...and was looking outside for a policeman, however no one was available...at that time this auto wala told me that souch samajke do madam..itni durse laya and all..he wanted me to give him 500rs....to my bad luck since there was no policeman or RTO officer...i started aruging....he told roza khola maine aapke samane sirf panise...itni dur laya...barish main.....and that the first autowala had told 400 to reach u till here..and all things..later he was pretending to return the 500 note i had given to him...i had to recline since i had no support of any police/RTO officer at my stop.............I want you to note the auto number- MH o3 BA 65.E.2500.....and take strict action aganist this man....he is a muslim guy..with beard since he is on roza...i hope this will help you to identify him....autos are for our benefit..however some heartless creatures take critical condition as an advantage to them and bluff us....i was helpless bse there was no officer available..otherwise other days atleast a police van be availble at priemer road....
  • edited August 2013
    I purchase new swift vdi on feb and i have not recivie registion card till august.....plz fastly issue my rto card
  • edited September 2013
    To Sir/Madam,

While taking DL test for two wheeler and four wheeler, I experienced that the staff of the RTO was behaving very rudely, like biting his teeth to show his anger which was not necessary there.
    Being a government officer, one should know how to handle the things. If he is so impatient to handle the things I don't understand why the hell is working there.

I think they are miss using the power given to them, probably he was not fed with the bribe.

Please take appropriate action.

Thanks in advance!
    Indian citizen
  • edited October 2013
    I completed my driving test for four wheeler on 04.07.2013 (LL no.GJ05/0036407/2013) at RTO Surat but till date I have not received the smart card driving licence.
  • edited November 2013
    Sir/Madam,

My name is DHRUBAJYOTI SADHU, I stay in Bangalore. I have bought a HONDA CB TWISTER bike [KA 01 EY 5807] in 16/08/2012., But I have not yet received my SMART CARD.

I have been there thrice and they have always said that I will receive my SMART card within a week. I being an engineering student can't go there everyday.

Please take appropriate action.

Thanks in advance!
    Indian citizen
  • edited December 2013
    doing behaving with us nd telling that he will not take us.. MH 02 TA 6615
  • edited March 2014
    Please check east tamparam side travelses.And save the taxi owners life.Pleaseeeeeee sir.
  • edited March 2014

My self jayprakash gupta 3 month before I had gone to make my driving licence to wadala r.t.o office but there people are taking to much time for work so some one suggest to me to meet r.t.o agents who are sitting just front off the r.t.o office

They did bargening with me finaly the agent mr. Sujit has deal with me to make both licence in 1800rs two wheeler or four w.
    He tad taken 900rs that time to me.
    After 10 days for meny requset for learning licence they given to me my learning licence

Than after when I went for final testing I did my test drive both two, or four wheeler.

And chart testing done
    When I asked for receipt for a proof
    That time he said I already provide to u but I dint

I said I dint lost u dint given to me after long fiting he has given me a photo copy of form

And said don't worry take this form Xerox with u ur licence will come within 15 days

Now 3 month is complited and still dint got my licence I had gone to wadala office also but there officior are saying they dint have any record of my licence

Now his agent number is not working what to do plz tell me.
  • edited March 2014

He tad taken 900rs that time to me.

And chart testing done
    When I asked for receipt for a proof
    That time he said I already provide to u but I dint

Now his agent number is not working what to do plz tell me.
  • edited April 2014
    sir/madam mai mp bhopal ki rahene wali hu aur maine october 2013 ko tvs wego liya tha. jiska number hai MP04 SN 1055 .AUR high security number plate lag gaya hai but Rc abhi tak bhopal rto ne nahi di number plate lagey hua threemonth ho chuke. please meri complaint ko sune aur problum solve karen. thankyou.
    my address
    168 shankar nagar
    chhola mandir Bhopal
    (MP)
  • edited April 2014
    The South West MLO S P Singh Physically Assaulted me in his office. I just requested him to give me a reason for not entertaining my request. On which he called his staff and ordered them to beat me.

I have been trying to apply for Learner Licence for last one Month, but every time they are saying "baad mein aana" come next time without any reason.
    On 11-March, I visited Vasant Vihar RTO the MLO Mr. Anil said go to South West RTO as you are from Najafgarh.

Since, then till date every week I have visited RTO South West Delhi but they refused to help. Earlier for most of the time it was closed due to Election duty. Here are series of response, which I have received:

14-04-2014 >> We don't have staff counters are closed, come on 16th.
    16-04-2014 >> We don't have staff counters are closed, I met MLO he sign on my form and told me to go to counter number 112. However, staff at 112 refused to help.

17-04-2014>> I called up the Helpline for online appointment, they guided me for online option, I took appointment for 22-04-2014(Ref No-0920142618).
    22-04-2014 >> I submitted all documents the online team validated everything & give me the receipt. Post that they said we don't have transport officer come on next day by calling 01125559079.
    on 29-04-2014 >> I visited RTO office again after calling on the given number, they replied transport officer is not here come some other day.

When I meet the MLO and told him to give me a date & time in written when I should I come, he pushed me & physically assaulted me and ordered his staff to beat me.

Honestly, I am very frustrated of such democracy system in my country as there is no ownership. In case of dictatorship you can at least know who is owning whom to complain. I thought of going to police station but we know how they manage such complains.

It's my humble request to look into this issue & strengthen my belief in democracy.

Dharambir Singh
  • edited June 2014
    THERE IS NO VEHICLE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET WITH ENGINE DISPLACENENT BELOW 50 CC . BUT STILL TELANGANA STATE GOVERNMENT MAKING THE PEOPLE TO FALL IN A FALSE NOTION AND TAKING A SUM OF 500 RS WITHOUT ISSUING ANY LICENSE .THERE IS NO LICENSE FOR THE VEHICLES NAMED TVS SCOOTY AND ACTIVA,AVIATOR DIO WEGO, SUZUKI SWISH, AND etc............I REQUEST YOU TO QUESTION THESE GOVERNMENT "DO ANY INDIVIDUAL DRIVE A VEHICLE IN PUBLIC PLACES WITHOUT HAVING A PROPER DRIVING LICENSE .SO I REQUEST YOU SIR TO REFUND MY MONEY BACK AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS ILLEGAL POLICY INTRODUCED BY GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA STATE AND CANCEL THEIR LICENSE AUTHORITY
  • edited June 2014
    Sir,This is Avantika Jaiswal From Lucknow. I want to submit a complain about your employee who is Ms. Mohita..
    She has misbehaived with my Father Mr. Awadhesh Km. Jaiswal.
    She doesnt have any manner that how to talk to elders.
    Please Sir take an action against her as soon as possible...
    Its my humble request..
  • edited June 2014
    Sir i am Ajay Singh from delhi cantt -110010 mai learner licence banvaane ke liye 28/04/14 ko gaya to sir Service certificate me OFFice ki round stamp ke ander date nahi thi to vaapas kiya to dusri baar may month me gaya to pahchaan liya bola haan ji learner licence banvana hai maine jawaab diya ha yes Sir RTO lnspector mukhe side me le gayaa kaha 1000 rupaye de do kaam ho jaayega nahi to har bar kucch na kuch galti (mistake) nikalta rahunga to sir is tarah teesri baar gayaa to gaali galauj kiya galat language bola but learner licence nahi banaya sir request hai ki is inspector par kathin se kathin karyvaahi karne ki krapa kare mahaan dayaa hogi
  • edited July 2014
    Please Update About Confirmation Letter Received From Delhi RTA Office For Vehicle Registration No DL3SCJ4979 .This vehilce is transfered to Telanagana in the month of FEB 2014 and applied to register for local Telanagana number on 10th Feb 2014 but still i didn't received confirmation for Delhi Transport office .Please let us know when can i recieve
  • edited August 2014
    What's the point of writing complaints if no fuc.... Person or official is interested just we common man die complaining but no one cares

LOVE INDIA

I have paid required tax and all documentation fees in rto for registering my karnataka bike in pune.
    It's been more than 1.2 yr and I am not getting proper updates from rto. They are keep on making to travel in different department to know Rc status.
    Yesterday came to know that rto person generated wrong flat file due to.which my Rc is pending since 1.2 yrs.
    It is difficult to follow on daily basis as I work in the company.
    Rto helpdesk number and mail id don't work.
    Only option is to visit them personally and take leave from office.
    Please suggest.