Complaint against Nokia Mobile Handset for its replacement

dharmendra.kdharmendra.k Junior Member
edited August 2014 in Miscellaneous
Greetings for the day......................
Sir / Madam, I would like to draw your kind attention towards my Nokia Mobile model C7 which is under Warrantee of 1 Year. I have purchased this mobile handset on October 16, 2010 whose IMEI number is 353755049506928. From the very first date it has not been working properly and I always suffer while talking on the said mobile phone because of some technical problem in the phone. Initially, I was thinking that there is some problem in carrier not in the mobile phone, but my assumptions were wrong when I have inserted the same “Sim” in another mobile. The carrier was providing the normal services. To overcome this problem I have approached the dealer and he suggested me to contact Nokia Care. It may please be noted that I have submitted the said mobile phone three times for its repairing at Nokia Care, but I have not noticed any improvement. In fact, it is functioning more badly than it was functioning before the services. Now, I have submitted again the said mobile for its replacement at Nokia Care, Micronas Telecom, Sector – 2, Noida on August 25, 2011 and the mobile handset is still lying with Nokia Care. I am highly annoyed by the services of Nokia Care and have lost the patience. So, I humbly request you to register a case against the Nokia Company so that the said mobile can be replaced or money will be refunded back. Here, I would also like to inform you that I have sent the complaint letter to the Managing Director of Nokia India Private Limited through registry but it has reached back to us stating that the mentioned address of Nokia India Pvt. Ltd. is not correct. I have all the necessary documents with me which may be required in future like cash memo, service sheet numbers, etc. Kindly advice us accordingly, waiting for your favourable response from your side. Yours Sincerely Dharmendra Kumar+91-9560197753B-112, Shaurya Appartment, Sec- 62, Noida,
Gautambuddh Nagar, UP

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Nokia
    Subject: Complaint against HOTSPOT Spice Centre, B1-1, Block Community Centre, New Delhi-110058 and Net Dot Solutions, A-5/1, Tilak Nagar Opp Police Station, New Delhi-110018 for harassment and misguidance to the customer
    I am Sakul Kundra Journalist by profession bought new cell Nokia Asha 302 on 13-5-2012(Sunday at 10.pm) from above mentioned Hotspot Spice Dealer. From the day of purchase it has the problem of network and it automatically switch off randomly.
    Now, I called the Hotspot Spice Dealer to complaint against the Cell Nokia Asha 302. The concern person on telephonic call said we cant do any thing but you can get a replacement of the phone from Nokia Care Centre (Dot Solutions, A-5/1, Tilak Nagar Opp Police Station, New Delhi-110018). The Hotspot dealer said the Nokia Care Centre will issue DEO or Death Arrival handset certificate and you can bring that certificate to the Hotspot center to get a replacement of new cell.
    So, with the guidance of Hotspot Spice Centre I went to the first coming holiday on 19-5-2012 to get my phone replacement to Nokia Care (Net Dot Solutions, A-5/1, Tilak Nagar Opp Police Station, New Delhi-110018). They said they cant replace the phone or cannot issue a Deo certicate. I feel harassed between the Nokia dealer and the Nokia Care center. Then I gave a all to Hot Spot center to convey them that Nokia Care is not issuing a Deo Certificate and saying that company policy is to get the phone replaced within 48 hours that too from the Dealer.
    Then the Hot Spot Spice Centre executive suggested me that to make a complaint regarding this. I am really feeling harassment as if I have done a crime to buy a world best trusted Nokia Phone.
    Now, I want to complaint against both the Spice Hotspot Centre and Nokia Care who are misguiding the customer and harassing the customer. Finally I would request to get my phone replaced as early as possible so that the customers trust over world best cell phone company is not breached.
    I will be waiting for your early response and acknowledgement of my mail.
    Your early action regarding the complaint will be highly appreciable.
    Thanking You
    Sakul Kundra
    24-A, MIG Flats, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027
    Phone No. 9971155899
    Details of the Nokia Asha 302 Cell Invoice No. 100163106 Date of Purchase: 13/5/2012 at 10 PM.
    Customer ID: 100170700. Cell Purchase with the Name of D.N. Kundra
    edited May 2012

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you.

Team Nokia India
  • edited May 2012
    Nokia

After so much disappointment I have called Nokia head office Phone No. 30303838. They registered my complaint and gave me complaint ID 1-12357516333 and told me that they will take up my case but did not guarantee me total replacement. But I want my phone to be replaced as I feel cheated if its not been done. Then they issued a complaint Number 1-12358241452 on 22 May 2012.

Since then I have been calling Nokia head office 011-30303838 and had a work with several executives like Saurabh, Priya, Rajesh, Sandeep, Vaibhav, Nancy, Pankaj, Dev, Nikhal, Naresh and others. Today on 30 May 2012 one of executive told me that your phone has been replaced and when I approached Nokia Care Centre Janak Puri they gave a rude reply that collect your repaired phone. I felt that harassment and the misbehavior of the Nokia care centre Net Dot Solution.

Now I feel cheated and perturbed by buying a Nokia Phone Asha 302 which is not replaced till now. I want my phone to be replaced as soon as possible.

I will be waiting for your early response and acknowledgement of my mail.
    Your early action regarding the complaint will be highly appreciable. If the Nokia Customer Grievance cell does not reply so I request the concern Consumer Right agencies to please look into this matter and help the customer.
    Thanking You
    Sakul Kundra
    24-A, MIG Flats, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027
    Phone No. 9971155899
    Customer ID: 100170700. Cell Purchase with the Name of D.N. Kundra
    edited June 2012

We have already forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space>City Name” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
  • edited June 2012
    Sir / Madam,I would like to draw your kind attention towards my Nokia Mobile model C3 which is under Warrantee(extended warrantee ) of 1 Year. I have purchased this mobile handset on April 12, 2011 whose IMEI number is 358299042542494. From the very first date it has not been working properly and I always suffer while talking on the said mobile phone because of some technical problem(touch screen problem ) in the phone. Initially, I was thinking that there is some problem in carrier not in the mobile phone, but my assumptions were wrong when I have inserted the same “Sim” in another mobile. The carrier was providing the normal services. To overcome this problem I have approached the dealer and he suggested me to contact Nokia Care. It may please be noted that I have submitted the said mobile phone One time for its repairing at Nokia Care,and I received the same new set from nokia but the same new was working well for only five month again I faced the same problem(touch Pad prob) in new set, as it was in old. it is functioning more badly than it was functioning before. Now, I am submitting again the said mobile for its replacement at Nokia Care, Vashi Telecom , Sector – 2, vashi new mumbai.I am highly annoyed by the services of Nokia Care and have lost the patience. So, I humbly request you to register a case against the Nokia Company so that the said mobile can be replaced or money will be refunded back. Here, I would also like to inform you that I have sent the complaint letter to the Managing Director of Nokia India Private Limited through registry but it has reached back to us stating that the mentioned address of Nokia India Pvt. Ltd. is not correct.I have all the necessary documents with me which may be required in future like cash memo, service sheet numbers, etc.Kindly advice us accordingly, waiting for your favourable response from your side.Yours Sincerely Sunil Kumar Sharma+91-9730009174 Khopoli Maharashtra
    edited June 2012

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
  • AnuSanyalAnuSanyal Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I am amazed, embarrassed & ashamed at my experience with Nokia recently. I am the daughter of a 60 yr old retired army officer, who with her first salary purchased the “Nokia Asha 200” for him. Inspite of all the latest phones in the market, and the different brands available, I still had the faith in the goodwill of the brand “Nokia”. I bought it from the mobile store situated at City Centre 2, Rajarhat in Kolkata on 11/02/2012.
    The salesmen, were very pushy and needless to say, now I realize why.
    NOKIA MODEL: ASHA 200

I paid the amount of Rs 4501 and opened the box. To my surprise, the phone (IMEI: 359346042069827) refused to start. Now imagine, this is a brand new phone. I raised a hue and cry at “the mobile store” and they somehow agreed to replace the handset.

New IMEI no.: 359346045474586

Now this handset for the first few weeks, hung a few times, but we thought since these are hi-fi gadgets with lots of applications, this is normal. Then this problem started increasing exponentially. Imagine, I’m speaking to my father over the phone, and the call gets cut and the man takes 5 mins to restart the phone and call me back. This is not only frustrating but is a waste of energy and time. Imagine a 60 yr old man having to face this at least 15 times a day.
    Finally he decided to take the phone to the “Nokia Care” in Salt Lake Sec 5, college more, all by himself, in the scorching Calcutta heat in Apr/May. He traveled 15kms only to fix a newly bought phone (which turned out to be worse than a Chinese phone). They were smart to tell him, that there was a “virus problem” which apparently comes from sim cards or something like that. They saw the opportunity of being able to con a 60 yr old man and get away with it, and they did so, very well.
    The story does not end here. They told him that the phone was fine now and the “virus” was removed. He went and picked it up and came back home happily. The phone got hung once again. The next day, he went back to “Nokia care”. They claimed that they will fix it “properly” this time. He went back and collected the phone. On his way back home, the phone hung once again. He got off the bus, traveled back all the way. They made him sit for another 2hrs and finally “fixed” the phone.
    However again in another couple of week’s time, the phone is giving the same problem.
    I called “Nokia Care” this time personally, telling them that the phone is faulty and I want to claim my money back. Firstly, the customer care executive was rude, secondly, he asked me to bring it back to the center the fourth time, to fix it. Which I am definitely not going to do!
    I am up to my nerves and at the brink of lodging a complaint in the consumer court.
    Big companies like Nokia think that they can get away by conning people who do not know much about gadgets. But my father is not illiterate and neither am I. We have been harassed by not just a faulty phone and the problems that come with it, but also by Nokia Care , their lies and absolutely poor customer service.
    I want my money back and don't want anything to do with Nokia as a company, anymore.

• mukesh..kumarmukesh..kumar Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    • [FONT=&quot]sir my mobile is in warrenty period but i facing problam again & again my head phon jack is is not working & 3-4 days ago my mobile comeback from company it was for 3-4 times that problam occuring. can u replace my nokia x6-00 mobile[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]because 2 times problam with camera flash occure .[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]& my speaker also became change but how many time face problam why you are not care about your coustmor...[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]my IMEI no. is 354316049667282[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]I become frustrate due to my mobile due to facing problam again & again .. please do something because ihave to go nokia care many times by which my steady disturb also..[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]due to that fear i extended my warrenty but how many times i have to do this.../// i attach my mobile bill and warrenty extend paper[/FONT]
    edited June 2012

Our team has contacted you and as per their update the issue has been resolved. Do feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance.

• edited July 2012
    I am Purc New Mobile C2 C3 Date 26.06.2012 Third Day Mobile is Hang
    Shop Name Dee Key Elc Ludhiana (Punjab) We Want change My Mobile

Thanks & Regurds
    Vinay singh
    vineysinghbisen@gmail.com
    edited July 2012

edited July 2012

Our team has contacted you and offered their suggestion to resolve your concern. Do feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance.

• edited August 2012
    I purchased nokia piece model no: C2-03 ON MAY 7TH 2012 AND ON JULY 25 THERE IS PROBLE WITH DISPLAY I WENT TO NOKIA CUSTMER CAE AT AMERPET HYD and told him that on display am not able to see anything and they are saying that you pressed hardly
    I am saying that it touch screen when it will not move up and down we want to press hard when we use other mobile like Samsung we can use it any way even it will fall down it will work nice that means nokia manufacturing is defect they don’t know who to make product
    Nokia care employees are simply saying that don’t keep in pocket don’t press that means they are saying keep in locker and they charge me 1200 rupees even those it is in warranty period
    Venugopal
    Clle no: 9848828861
  • edited August 2012
    This is to inform you that in last month 28th July 2012 i have given my mobile Nokia E5 to Nokia care center
    just for water vapor cleaning and at that time it was in working condition for last 3 hrs and they were saying
    that i will get it in evening itself but very next day they called and says that my mobile is dead then after i
    have lodge complaint online too.
    My Service request number 1-13159634749 for Nokia care.
    Please help me out for the same so that i can get my mobile back in working condition

THANKING YOU
    BHARAT DUBEY
    MOB:9823088891
  • edited September 2012
    Hai, I am Anand from Tirupur, Tamilnadu, India. I Purchased a New Mobile Nokia X2 in Poorvika Tirupur during May 2012. From Day one onwards i am facing the problem as follows. (SIM inserted, Sim Rejected. like wise it is repeated automatically. Minimum Ten times a day. Every time i used to swith off the mobile). I have given service to Nokia Care (Near Old Bustand Tirupur) for 3 times. Nokia Care sent my mobile two times to Delhi or some where. Everytime my mobile will be returned back to me after ten days saying that your mobile is completely serviced. After that also i am facing the same problem. I am very much irritated using this mobile. Poorvika Customer Care executive Ms.Nathiya also guided me from Third Service. I dont want to waste my time in going to Nokia care. Kindly provide me good solution for this. I am mentally upset of using the Nokia X2.
  • edited October 2012
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I purchased a mobile handset with IMEI No. 359037045687281 on 19.11, 2011 from shri balaji Telecom,shop No.6 Mahant Hamraj Giri,Station Road,Gonda(U.P)271001 From the very beginning, it is creating one problem or the other. From july, 2012 till 27, Aug, 2012, one day or the other I am facing the problem. In this regard, the handset was submitted at Nokia Care Centre at Station Road ,Gonda, job sheet numbers have also been given below:
    Job sheet number/dt.
    11896 dated 27th Aug, 2012
    But handset not received back after repairing till 05.10.2012
    kindly look at the matter and take necessary action against Nokia Care Code 392_504886, M/S HI-TECH COMMUNICATION, Near Nooramal Mandir Station Road,Baragaon,Gonda-271002(U.P) Ph.05262-227831 & 9648266999
    Your's
    Om Prakash
    Awas Vikas,Gonda Mob.No.9793060991&9451030395
  • edited October 2012

Greetings for the day......................
    Sir / Madam,I would like to draw your kind attention towards my Nokia Mobile model c-2/03 which I have purchased on 21/06/2012 whose IMEI number is 352864056919767 From the very first date it has not been working properly and I always suffer while talking on the said mobile phone because of some technical problem in the phone. Initially, I was thinking that there is some problem in carrier not in the mobile phone, but my assumptions were wrong when I have inserted the same “Sim” in another mobile. The carrier was providing the normal services.

Now i want to replace my Mobile anyhow as i have bought this mobile recently and its not working properly ,if you guys cant help me so i will go to
    consumer court as i got very much irritated as i am working Tata Consultancy services as an software Engineer so i cant rush again and again.

Name :- Dilip Pawar

Address:- Bride Colony Idgah Hills Bhopal

Contact No.:-9826908636
    [sir i purchased c2-1 on 27-10-12 & the set if switched to off it does not return to on position and to try several times to get on and to connect to network .on1st dec'12 nokia care checked but no result again the set is deposited for proper repairing.the battery is also defective and going to lose charge within a very short time when and how shall i get relief ?my contact no 9435316787.
    sir ,
    my Nokia mobile asha 202 hang problem is not sold ,this problem sold ya new hand sade provide to me
    edited December 2012

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

Greetings for the day......................
    Sir / Madam,I would like to draw your kind attention towards my Nokia Mobile model Lumia 510 which I have purchased on 20/12/2012 whose IMEI number is 353662052833902 From the very first date it has not been working properly and I always suffer while talking on the said mobile phone because of some technical problem in the phone. Initially, I was thinking that there is some problem in carrier not in the mobile phone, but my assumptions were wrong when I have inserted the same “Sim” in another mobile. The carrier was providing the normal services.

Now i want to replace my Mobile anyhow as i have bought this mobile recently and its not working properly.

Name :- Rupinder Jeet

Address:- 1049, Sector 70, Mohali

Contact No. 9417683594

Name :- Rupinder Jeet

Address:- 1049, Sector 70, Mohali

Contact No. 9417683594
  • edited February 2013
    nokia lumia 610 is camera is very bad not a clear images so i want to replace my mobile
    edited February 2013

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Device IMEI number.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

• edited March 2013

With reference to below mention trail mail, I didn't receive any reply or solution from dealers end.
    So please take care of the issue and suggest me the solution.

Forwarded message
    From: Mohit Vats <vats0503@gmail.com>
    Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    Subject: Miss-commitment in after sales gifts
    To: sales-helpline@spiceretail.co.in, mobicare@spiceretail.co.in
    Cc: support.india@samsung.com, samsung@microsolutionsindia.com, Mohit Vats <mohit0503@rediffmail.com>

Dear Sir/madam,

Greetings!

With reference to your newspaper advertisement on 10th march 2013, I bought an Samsung galaxy S-Duos from your one of the outlet and had a very serious fight with your store manger on subject of miss-commitment.
    In your today's advertisement it is clearly mention that you are giving the complimentary gift to your all buyers of any of these phones whether it is Bluetooth headset, flip cover or music headset etc.
    But at the end after purchasing the phone, I had a serious argument with your store manager and didn't get anything which is highly unacceptable.
    So here I want to take this issue in to your view and hoping the solution asap.please find the enclosures for better understanding.

Mohit Vats,8826150333.
  • edited March 2013
    I am IGINA VICTOR SEUN, i bought my Nokia Asha 200 on 28/07/2012 in Abuja, Nigeria.

I switched it off to sleep on the 17/03/2013 before going to bed, so wen i woke up on the 18/03/2013 to switch it on, it refused to boot up. When it switches on and gets to Nokia displayed on it, it is supposed to also display the handshake logo, but it would not. instead it goes off, and dis has happened for several times.

the IMEI NUMBER IS: 353256052537827

the IMEI NUMBER IS: 353256052537827

MY CONTACT NUMBER +2347068684707
    EMAIL: iginavickson@gmail.com
    I am operating Asha 202 and my complain is that youtube is not runing on my cell and also whatsAPP is not running in it please replace my set (ASHA 202) WITH any set in which youtube and whatsApp support system remember that i have paid Rs 4000 for this from your nokia priorty centre sopore name syed tanveer jammu and kashmir
  • edited June 2013
    my handset , nokia asha 305 performing is very bad.It may hang for some time , then we want to remove the balttery to work . i repair my phone 2 in care.