Complaint Against IRCTC

12345679»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    NON REFUND ONE WEEK OVER
    Pnr Number: 4609948491Transaction ID: 0917342009
    Cancelled Date: 05-MAY-2014 Refund Amount: Rs 1080 Refund Status: Approved

STILL NOT CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT
  • edited July 2014
    The above order was placed on 17 Apr with delivery assured in 7 to 8 working days.
    On continuous follow up and subsequent confirmation from your customer support on inability to confirm delivery time, the order was cancelled on 30 Apr.
    I received a mail that the refund amount of Rs 1900.00 was credited to my bank account on 04 May 2014.
    I waited for more than a month and on approaching your customer service again got a mail on 18 Jun that the mount was refunded on 04 May and in case I have not received it, a snap shot of my account be sent to IRCTC.
    I have sent the snap shot for Apr and May 2014.
    Now IRCTC has stopped responding to my mails and also the customer care when approached was rude.

Could you please look into the matter. The amount is small but the credibility of IRCTC is at stake.
    Never ever have I expressed any issues on online purchases from Flipkart and Bag it Today.

Tapash Basu
  • edited July 2014
    Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I have booked a ticket (5 people) from New Delhi to Amritsar​ for 11th July, 2014 and only one ticket got confirmed and the rest was wait listed.

​I accidentally filled the TDR for the one that got confirmed and the rest four I thought would be refunded automatically as it was in waiting, now I have been informed that I won't get refund as it was partially confirmed, the amount is huge and around Rs 3097, also I cannot file a TDR again as only one TDR can be filed for a PNR number.

​Kindly please rectify this and refund the amount as the ticket was wait listed and it is a huge amount.

Here is the transaction details:

​Transaction ID: 100000014822089

PNR No: 6531000405

Train No./Name: 18101 / TATA JAT EXP

Date of Journey: 11-Jul-2014

Date Of Boarding: 11-Jul-2014

Class: THIRD AC (3A)

From: DELHI (DLI) To: AMRITSAR JN (ASR)

Boarding: DELHI (DLI)

Resv Upto: AMRITSAR JN (ASR)

Quota: GENERAL (GN)

Ticket Type: E-Ticket

​Please process the refund of the whole ticket as requested as the ticket was wait listed.

​Regards,

Himanshu Painuly.
  • edited August 2014
    I cancelled tickets with pnr 6132521819 on 7th august frm NGP to KJM and other with pnr 8126730636 on 10th august from ET to YPR. But I didn't receive my refund amount yet . sir, please refund money in my account.
    I have Registered the Complaint in IRCTC about the CHENNAI Mail Train From Ernakulam to Chennai Central has Brake Failure Issues. Because of that people traveled in that train fell down whenever the Train Driver applied brake. I got reply from IRCTC saying that there is no train runs Chennai Mail from Ernakulam to Chennai Central and my complaint got closed. I request Southern Region IRCTC Employees to take necessary action on that Train Braking System. Kindly get more feed back from people traveling from Ernakulam to Chennai on Chennai Mail.