Complaint Against IRCTC

Comments

• edited April 2012
    To:

Baroda – 390 011.
    PH : (MOB) 099257 11036
    ( RES) 0265 – 2656436.

Sub : Reg. Refund of Full Paid amount & Other Extra Expense of Goa Rail Tour

Regarding to the above subject I want to Refund of Full Paid amount & Other Extra Expense of Goa Rail Tour in Standard Package Dated 10/11/2010 Due To Wrong Information Given by Your Representative Mr Arpit of Ahmedabad Office.

This was the first and last very bad experience & impression with us of IRCTC. We have neither Received Ticket by post or e mail for coach/Seat No. Nor Received any Call From your Side before Depature from Baroda & up to Reached at CST Mumbai. So it Proves that How Poor your Customer Service & also How Careless You are for your Customer.

After I reached to CST Station & Come Back to CST Mumbai I am Continuously in Contact with your Mumbai office staff Named Pallavi on 099099 12980 , Arti on 090040 82757, Manager on 090040 82822, office Landline nos. 022-22644378/79 & Ahmedabad office Staff also on 96625 28251, 96016 49316, 96016 49302, 94294 28251 & Ahmedabad office landline nos. 079- 26582675, 26580735.

But not a single one person help me During my very bad period about my returning to Mumbai with my wife & two Small Daughters. Evan I called to manager no on 090040 82822 for my problem he will not pick up my phone also. & most of all the staff will switch off phones or not picking up my calls. So it was very very bad period in my life due to IRCTC Poor & Bad Service.

Besides this all my Problems We all 4 Family members were tired from hotel service for food / sight seen bus / room cleaning service / hot water / break fast & etc. that I can’t write. We & other family members were not bathing with hot water for a single Day. Even we went for Sightseeing without taking Bath Due to hot water was not provided by hotel staff. We all 4 family was complained about our problems to the owner of hotel Ginger Tree Mr. Sagar Wadhwani ( Mob no 98505 58255 ) Personally but he was not care & not solved out Problems. You can also call other family on given listed below nos. for how we suffered lot of problems.

( 1 ) Paras B Dave From ahmedabad on 079- 25855477 (M) 99099 12980.
    ( 2 ) Dr. Patwardhan From Pune on (R) 24471582 (M) 93710 03409.
    ( 3 ) Sujit From Vasai on (M) 99235 94878 ( M ) 97657 45029.

My Extra Expenses are

Mobile call Charges = 480/- Rs.
    Train Ticket From Thivim to CST = 1100/- Rs.
    Food & Other expenses = 1300/- Rs.
    Total Extra Expenses : = 2880/- Rs.

So Pleae Refund my Full Package Amount Rs. 13597/- + 2880/- = 16477/- as earliest as possible.

So Please do the needful & revert me. The Details of my family are as under. you can Call me for any type of clarification at any time on my mobile no. 99257 11036

Pkg. Date : 10/11/2010 to 14/11/2010

Payment details
    Cheque No 362698 / Central Bank of India, Makarpura Road Branch,Baroda
    Amount : Rs. 13597/-
  • edited May 2012
    indian railway has alloted a general ticket counter on hazrat nizamuddin station sarai kale khan side,he always charges extra fare on every ticket.
    Hello sir,
    I am ticket booked in yesterday(2/5/2012) TRAIN NO-16723 ANANTHAPURI EXPRESS AT 19/5/2012 travel from Tambaram to Dindigul jn.But ticket was not generate and also debit my sbt account Rs 1280/-. Pls refund my amount.
  • edited May 2012
    I signed up in the IRCTC site because most of the online booking sites requires me to do so. But I haven't received the email verification message or any email from the IRCTC site regarding my signup procedure. The username with which I signed up for the side is "dennis92".

As a suggestion, I would like for the site to have steps to resend confirmation mail; So that we would be able to use the IRCTC site to book railway tickets online.

I would kindly ask you to look into the matter as I have heard various complaints regarding the same issue.

With Regards,
    Naveen Dennis
  • edited May 2012
    Sir, i was travelling by banglore rajdhani express on dated 6th may 2012 vide my pnr no. 2334555756 in ac two tier a3 compartment and my berth no. Is a3-50. It is very very painful to write a complaint that, the catering services in rajdhani express banglore is not upto the mark.
    1. When asked for menu regarding the detailed list of which is to be supplied to the passengers in the breakfast and lunch. But the pantry car operator/ manager refuses to supply.
    2. No waiter is bearing with the name plates.
    3. For example chocolate to be served are two but supply is only one, tea bags to be supplied is two but supplied is only one. Every quantity is half only.
    4. Quantity of the food material is very less. Rice just 20 to 25 grams.dal 20 to 25 grams, sabji 20 to 25 grams, roti very small size only two, no salad. No onion. Quantity is so megger that children also eat more.
    5. Neither icecream nor sweet is supplied after the meals.
    6. Either the meals supplied is of low quality and not upto the mark.
    7. Whenever asked for the complaint book to train suptdt/ pantry manager they refused to give.
    8. The behaviour of the waitors/ supervisors/ pantry managers/is not proper and train superitendent refused to give the complaint or suggestion book.
    9. Such type of staff and vendors approved gives bad name image to the indian railways.
    10. Copy of the said complaint is also forworded to the vigilance wing of railways.
    Hi Sir/Mam
    I have booked eticket on Date of Booking : 24/11/2011 and Date of Journy : 25/11/2011 on Tatkal Scheme. I have file TDR reason is TRAIN is CANCELED.
    In TDR Status status shown that REGRETTED.
    If train is cancelled then why my money amount is not returned and status shown REGRETTED .

Name : Ambuj Srivastva
    PNR Number: 2228646961
    Transaction ID: 0420813468
    Reference No: ekt2011124003804555
    Date of Journy : 25/11/2011
    Date of Booking : 24/11/2011
    File TDR Date : 4 /12/2012.
    Train No: 12560
    Reason For TDR: Train Cancelled.
    Ticket Type: eticket
  • edited May 2012

I am one of the passenger travelling on Rajdhani Express travelling from Bangalore to New Delhi boarded at Bangalore on 10 May, 2012.

Details:
    Full Name: Ravi Chhabra
    Coach A2, Seat no. 29, SL

We were all served very poor quality food. Most importantly we were served curd which didn't had date of manufacture on it but with the instruction to consume within 8 days if kept at 8'C temperature.
    It was manufactured in New Delhi and was extremely sour.

I have the letter signed by over 10 other travellers and the curd box with me as proof to the allegation.
    Kindly take the strictest action against the culprits to save our nation's lifeline from corrupt people.

Ravi
  • edited May 2012
    Hi I am a regular user of IRCTC online reservation service.For the past 2 week when i am trying to book tickets between 8:00 am -10:00am IST,
    I get an error "Only 2 transactions are permitted between between 8:00 am -10:00am IST for an IP address /UserID".Even if I try without making any transaction the same error persist.
    People around me too experience the same difficulty.
  • edited May 2012
    about an hour i had booked an e-ticket but they had taken the money and not made the ticket and my money also not returned. ticket booked on 18-5-2012
  • edited May 2012
    on dated 22/5/12.i m booking my ticket from bombay center to anand (gujarat)..but it shown "service unavailable".i cant login.i want to complain against IRCTC.what should i have to do for that?

whatever problem from them side i dont care but i m getting my ticket in tatkal quota...i m very seriously about this...i ve to go on 23/5/2012..or give me IRCTC's mail id so i can also send mail them to.
  • edited May 2012
    actually...this is not the first time...its third time that money was debited from my account and ticket was not bokked...is this the way?
    it causes a great problem to the customer...the site is taking 1 min to debit money from our accounts and afterwards the page is loading and loading for minutes but ticket is not being bokked...this is very worst...please change it
  • edited May 2012
    today i have started 8 am to take tatkal ticket but still 9.30 i can,t take ticket due to its unavailable service & slowness of service ihav lost my ticket when i starated it 34 available but now whwn i see in seat availability it is 34 waiting list still now i can't log in if i login also when i go to payment gateway it is saying reload this page later very yesterday also i hav lost my ticket VERY VERY WORST SERVICE IN IRCTC SO BAD ABOUT IT
  • edited May 2012
    fucking bullshit ,....... fb and twitter have more that 10 times load but still they work awesome .... in contrast our govt site irctc fucks during 0800 hrs to 0900 hrs.
  • edited May 2012

This is the fourth mail I am writing in regard to the refund which has been not received after almost rigorous follow-up of one year.

The details are:

PNR No.:2648929530

Travelling Date:08.06.11

Train No:12226-Kaifayat Express

Traveller Name:Sabiha Parveen

TDR Filing Date:09.06.11

Total 4 tickets has been cancelled and till date no refund has been done and nobody from your department took the courtesy to revert back.
    Good Afterrnoon,

Today afternoon around 3.20 pm I want to book one ticket through irctc, but due to connection error my e-ticket not prepare but amount has been deducted from my account. Account deduction details are "0503242559IGA8091480 TRANSFER TO 30911412871 SBI I.R.C.T.C. COLLECT".

So, I request you please find this matter and refund that amount.

Prasanta ghosh
    sir .
    I am a user of irctc. my acctt is registered many times but my password is not recd till time. pse send my password immdtly.
    thanksss.......
    my details given below
    user id pawan8570
    pid 470
    email pwn8570@gmail.com

pse send my password early as soon as possible

• edited May 2012
    Today at 8am I was there to book my ticket in a train in CK quota but at 8:02am all the seats were full. How is it possible when there can be only 4 seats booked at a time and the availability of seats was 370. They also transacted my payment and didnot make the ticket and I have not received the payment yet.
  • skkr@rediffmail.comskkr@rediffmail.com Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    respected sir

i am sanjay sharma have registered with irctc with user id - ssanjay989 and have submit TDR on 10-11-2011 although journey date was-11/11/2011 from gaya to howrah

tdr details

transaction id-0411450486 , pnr-8362339930 tdr date-10/11/2011
    transaction id- 0411456068 , pnr-8362340525 tdr date- 10/11/2011

even now i have not get any refund from railway authority and complain many times but not respond.

thanking you,

sanjay sharma
  • edited June 2012
    Respected Sir, I had booked ticket from Amritsar to Patna jn. PNR NO-2132127783 Dated-16 Feb-2012 . Train was cancelled .I had applied for cancellation through the agent but till today i have not received my amount . It was told by the agent that i will get the return within three months. But till today i have not received my fare . kindly look in to the matter and return my paid amount. I shall be very thankful to you. Name - Kiran Kumari .and kindly inform me on the given e mail- v.k.chaurasia 25@g mail.com.
  • edited June 2012
    i am Rajendra kumar lalwani was booking a ticket from beas to ndls at 26/05/2012.due to some technical problem transaction was no completed but Rs 847/-and1101/- has been deduct from my axis bank master card.
    So requesting you please refund my deduct amount Rs 1948/-.

Thank,
    Rajendra kumar lalwani
    mobile no. 09425869281
  • edited June 2012

I Mr. K K Ganguly was cancelled 2 Nos of Railway Ticket Through IRCTC on 30.05.2012 having PNR No.855984138 & 855984127 but till I have not get back my money, after discussion with customer care over telephone they did'nt respond me well. They only told that they have refunded my money on 4th of June 12 to my account, but didnt give me any document evedince & yet I have not receive my money.

Therefore we request you to kindly do the needful.my mail id is :- kay_kay_216@yahoo.in & My Con No.+91-7389933410.

K K Ganguly
  • santanusantanu Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    [h=2]Complaint Against IRCTC[/h]
    I AM SANTANU. FREQUENTLY I VISIT IRCTC WEBSITE FOR E-TICKET BOOKING. BUT EVERY DAT AFTER 8 AM THE SERVER GOES VERY SLOW AND NOT POSSIBLE FOR ONLINE TICKET BOOKING. SO IMMEDIATE MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRE OF IRCTC WEB SERVER.BECAUSE EVERY DAY HUGE NO OF USER ARE SUFFERING FOR THIS PROBLEM.
    UNDER THIS CIRCUMSTANCES I AM ISSUING THIS SERIOUS COMPLAINT AGAINST IRCTC INDIAN RAILWAY SERVER. PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS MAIL TO HONORABLE RAILWAY MINISTER OF INDIA.

SANTANU MONDAL
    santanumd@gmail.com
  • edited June 2012
    I tried booking a tatkal ticket pune to kanpur through IRCTC on 15 june 2012.I tried 12-15 times but the transaction was not processed at all due to server issues.Most of the times , the site become unresponding in the mid of operation.The session timeout facility automatically logouts us for every 4 minutes.I think the problem is , the server is not capable to handle the high network traffic and there is lot of corruption in railway, otherwise how so much tickets are booked when website is down by agent only why all website problem are only for local public.Agents sell this tickets at double price.

I request you to look into the matter and kindly resolve.
  • edited June 2012

Why Yet my refund not get

Train Cansul But yet my refund not get back Date 26/12/11

my pnr no 2126251748 other pnr no 2326251766

Pls get me my refund soon

Abid Khan

• edited June 2012

I booked for a 3rd AC ticket from mettupalayam to chennai on 19th Jun.But the transaction got failed in the middle and also the amount 673 got deducted.Today when I checked in the IRCTC site in the "refund status of the failed transaction" it has been mentioned that the amount has been refunded.But it has not yet been refunded.Pls check.

Transaction Id:0514999222

B.Thameem
  • edited July 2012
    The packers and movers of irctc sitting at hazrat nizamuddin station are so damn thirsty of money that they demand bribe not for them for our welfare.on 9th of july 2012 .i have booked a motor cycle to durg from hazrat nizamuddin. the person sitting at the package officer seat demanded me 2180 rs for sending the bike and given me a receipt of 1580 rs after coming to home i realised may be mistakingly he must have charged wrongly.i again ent back .his answer was that i will take care of all your belonging and get your bike delivered,thats why i have charged you.funny but at last he replaced me 200 rs . the question is if u really wana charge the passenger ,give a recipt at least proper and also he has charged me wrongly as my bike was just 116 kg on registration papaers but he has charged me with 200 kg .
  • edited July 2012
    Now days IRCTC became the worst site for tkt booking .....please improve it
    Railway Minister
    india Government

I have booked tatkal ticket in 18.07.12 through IRCTC but my my ticket booked in waiting list 16 of 19.07.12 when i went to journy from varanasi to jammu . ticket cheker told your ticket is in valid.
    If waiting Ticket ( TATKAL) NOT VALID THEN my amount should be deducted but railway did not give amount
    SIR AAP IS CHORI KO ROKIYE KITNA CHORI KARENGE
  • pandemunapandemuna Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    I had purchased on line railway ticket from IRCTC for traveling from MFP to GHY in train no 05640 on 28.4.12 vide PNR No 2232889295, transaction ID 0467301980 and due to abnormal delay of the train I had to file TDR on 28.4.12 .Despite more than 3 months has elapsed since I cancelled the ticket and filed TDR ,I have not yet got the refund of my money. I am very embarrassed with such poor refund process of TRCTC . I urgently need my money pls refund my money.

Om Prakash Pandey, Assam
    IRCTC Server Problem
    Amount deducted but ticket not booked
    I tried to book the ticket but I am unable to generate the Ticket via IRCTC however the amount has deducted from my account hence I am requesting you to please refund the amount.

SBI txn#221180504955