Complaint Against IRCTC

Comments

• prasad5959prasad5959 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    HELLO SIR,
    I BOOKED TATKAL (I-TICKET IRCTC.CO.IN) TICKETS FROM GUDIVADA TO SECUNDERABAD FOR THE JOURNEY DATE 15th OCTOBER 2011. DUE TO TELANGANA BUNDH, THE TRAIN IS CANCELLED....DO I NEED TO CANCEL THE TICKET ? OR THE TICKET WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET CANCELLED??

IF CANCELLED, HOW MUCH IS THE REFUNDED AMOUNT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW....

THANKING YOU,
    PRASAD
  • edited October 2011
    I travelled from Ghy to Jam on 10 10 Oct 2011 along with my family by 15636 dwarka exp.
    Iregistered the complaint(Sl No. 8(BRC(P) dt 12 Oct 11) along with two of my co-passangers, du to limited space dtail complaints could not be registered.

1. The train was placed on the platform no 5 at around 1200 hrs, whereas it was anounced to be departed at 1045 hrs. Not a single announcement regarding the delay in placing the train was made. thousands of passangers were sweating in pf-5 since 0955 hrs(when declared in PA systm). No seating facility is available in the pf-5 and not a single announcement of regret or assurance. Moreover the139dialing system anouncing that the train has left at 1045hrs on every queries

2. ACs of all the 5 AC compartments were made on only bfore 5 minutes of actual departure(around 1225 hrs) aftr requesting a lot to the electrian.
    3. No towel was provided in any of the AC coaches.

4. Cocroaches were roaming all over the AC coaches in large numbers. After switching off the lights w had to lave in the ocean of cocroaches. Even we found them roaming on the meals provided from the pantry car.

5. No Number-plates were availabl on any AC coaches.

6. After asking for the complaint book TTE directed us to meet guard. And it was possible for us to met the guard after completion of two -days jaourney at Vadodara.

7. Cleanig were done is some specified stations only in front of the toilets and doors but not inside the AC coaches also.
    No insecticids or like things are poured or sprad in the toilets. After requesting the cleaners they replied "saab haamko milta nahin, haam kahanse daalnge?"
  • edited October 2011
    Eticket is okay, but there are some train routes & dept. Time from a station is not updted,due to this unconciousness of irctc i didnt attend my interview which may help to change my life,i am giving some of the train no. Which i faced problems.
    Train no-18478(it is not passing by tatanagar jn. But in route list it is showing)
    train no-12802(dept. Time from tatanagar jn is not updated)
    plz kindly update these things so that no other fellow like me will face such type of problems.
    My ID is irctc #1975418.
    I was trying to book two tickets from jaipur to chandigarh in garib rath (train no.12983) on 17/08/2011 for 04/09/2011(journey date) (transaction ID 0379145284) but transaction was failed and no ticket was book by this transaction. But charge of two tickets for the rs.958/- Was deducted from my account by hdfcvpvpg and the amount was not refunded till now.
    I was trying to book one ticket from chandigarh to jaipur in garib rath (train no.12984) on 18/08/2011 for 24/08/2011(journey date) (transaction ID 0379827603) but transaction was failed and no ticket was book by this transaction. But charge of one ticket for the rs.489/- Was deducted from my account by hdfcvpvpg and the amount was not refunded till now.
    I was trying to book three tickets from amritsar to chandigarh in asr cdg duronto(train no.12242) on 18/10/2011 for 19/10/2011(journey date) (transaction ID 0405671074) but transaction was failed and no ticket was book by this transaction. But charge of three tickets for the rs.481/- Was deducted from my account by ICICI and the amount was not refunded till now.
    I was trying to book three tickets from amritsar to chandigarh in asr cdg duronto(train no.12242) on 18/10/2011 for 19/10/2011(journey date) (transaction ID 0405674974) but transaction was failed and no ticket was book by this transaction. But charge of three tickets for the rs.481/- Was deducted from my account by axisvbvpg and the amount was not refunded till now.
    I was trying to book three tickets from amritsar to chandigarh in asr cdg duronto(train no.12242) on 18/10/2011 for 19/10/2011(journey date) (transaction ID 0405676843) but transaction was failed and no ticket was book by this transaction. But charge of three tickets for the rs.481/- Was deducted from my account by ICICI and the amount was not refunded till now.
    I was trying to book three tickets from amritsar to chandigarh in asr cdg duronto(train no.12242) on 18/10/2011 for 19/10/2011(journey date) (transaction ID 0405585477) but transaction was failed and no ticket was book by this transaction. But charge of three tickets for the rs.481/- Was deducted from my account by ICICI and the amount was not refunded till now
  • edited October 2011
    I Candida Fernandez, has booked 4 ticket from CSTM to BSL, by Sewagram exp.data of journey is 21.12.2011 by AC 3 Tier, and Rs.2228 got debited from Canara Bank Account no. 825222

I would request you to kindly look into the issue and refund my money of Rs.2228/- at the earliest.

Candida Fernandez
    9321240608.
    Dear IRCTC Incharge,

I book one ticket but it not booked but they debit payment.my account in corporation bank . i paied through ICICI gateway for booking ticket.In the cancel Booking History payment was showed, settled the payment in my account.But iam not get that amount in my account.pls help me what can i do

i expect reply ASPL

Best Regards,
    Murali
  • edited October 2011

i arun a had booked two tickets my transaction id is 0386632296 and 0361026241 , PNR no is 8360099407 and 8257775554 was booked in sep month and tdr filed on 4 and 5 september but my amount is not received . sir , pls refund my amount immediately.

my user id is arunnpc34 and ph number is 9449126067
  • edited October 2011
    I booked my ticket to chennai (MAS) to coimbatore junction (CBE). while the transaction session time out message came. the amount has been taken by the IRCTC but the amount didnt refund.. thiis is my id: Hari_Amtex.

How long it will be refund the amount.... Please help me

Hari
  • edited October 2011
    it needs to be explored how the irctc website works. I was logged in from 07.50 am onward today to book myself a ticket. The website was working fine. The internet connection was working fine. The indianrail.gov.in website was working fine and showing how tickets were disappearing behind the scenes.
    If the service was unavailable, how come all the tickets got booked in less than 5 minutes? Will someone please explore the manipulation?
    Thanks and regards

The funny part is that a couple of my friends sitting 2000 kms away were also experiencing the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2011
    I have bokeed a ticket for tatkal from coimbatore to patna in time 8.50 am and sudennly at night my father got hertattack and we can"t go patna so that we have cancelled it in the time of 8.28 and i got no money refund then i asked to my brother what to do why i din got my money refund he told that you have to cancelled before 24 hours
  • edited October 2011
    I have booked a ticket in 3-AC under PNR No 8361888726 from Bahdurgarh (BGH) to Kotakpura (KKP) travelling date was 27-10-2011. My Coach was B1 and Bearth was 0064 (SU).

I reached on station 30 minute before and train came at around 23.10 and we found all the doors of AC Coach were locked and no one (Coach Attendant + TT) have opened the gate even after knocking by myself .We have tried to all from B1 to B5 coachs but all doors were found closed.Finally rain started and i missed the train .

I have complaint it in the complaint book availble at station on Report Sr no 25.Due to this i have missed my very important meeting in punjab.

So this type of negelegency by Railway dept is very serious and customer are having very big harashment .So the strict action is required on the coach attendant +TT on the duty on that day.

Also the amount must refund to account as we have missed the train due to railway mistake.

Satish Gupta
    tosatishgupta@gmail.com
    DEAR SIR,
    I sanchit tanton the atm holder of sbi account requested to refund my money as due to failed transaction. my reservation is not conform due to failed transaction but it cuts amount of rs 170 in my account of sbi. my account no is 031236265721. so i requested to refund my amount of rs 170 due to failed transaction.
    I m highly obliged for refund my amount of rs 170 only.
  • edited November 2011
    we are regret to inform you that we were travelling in jnaneswari delux from lokmanyatilak to howrah our pnr number is 854-8925929,836-2465538,841-7903347for your ridiculous and cheap type catering service and food had been effected very dangerously in my family,we all are suffering from stomach problem and harassment because of your service.It is an unacceptable thing that we are travelling such a long distance of 36 hours and did not get even a properly cooked food neither blanket were properly cleaned and this is not the first time but it became a regular habit for the catering service people.it is very bed to tell you that in first second and third ac the services are like this as we were travelling in the above mentioned coach..

i am requesting you to take some immediate action against this.....
  • Harish VermaHarish Verma Junior Member
    edited November 2011

I booked a ticket from NEW DELHI(NDLS) to SHRI GANGANAGAR(SGNR) for the date of 18/3/2011 and retun ticket from SHRI GANGANAGAR(SGNR) to Delhi for 20/3/2011.

train was cancled for both date and after that i filed the TDR for both date and get the Rs-95 as refund for (PNR Number: 6452771945) instead of Rs-191 and still wating for refund for (PNR Number: 2118034967).

Harish Verma
    Harishverma11@gmail.com
  • edited November 2011
    Myself vijay waghmare was booking a ticket from nagpu to mumbai at 15/11/2011 at 5:30pm.due to some technical problem transaction was no completed but Rs 375/- has been deduct from my HDFC credit card.
    So requesting you please refund my deduct amount Rs 375/-.

Thank,

Vijay Waghmare.
    sir ,
    i ganesh maurya from nerul, navi mumbai . on 11/ 11 i had booked two tickets for gorakhpur to mumbai of the amt 2474 . but as soon as i clicked on payment option the power gone and computer closed . after two hour i found that amt. has been deduct from a/c n my tickets not booked shown in my booking history i tried many time on 139 no but they are not responding us .
    please help me n refund my whole amt 2474 .
    thanking you .
    file://localhost/C:/Users/admin/Desktop/CCF11182011_00000.jpg this is my saving a/c pass book xerox show that 2474 amt. credit to irctc a/c
  • edited December 2011

My brother is mentally retarded. He is 40 years of age now. The medical certificate that we have to produce for railway concession has to be renewed every 5 years. I suppose the Railways is very optimistic that mental retardation after 40 years is curable. The certificate has to have the medical practitioner's name, hospital name, and Registration number on the seal I suppose. Now, if the doctor does not have his/her name and registration number on his/her seal what is the consumer supposed to do? The doctor should not write his name and registation number but should have it in the seal is what we were told. We had to return back and had to take my brother again to the doctor. It is not that easy to keep moving him just because the Railways gets whimsical about the medical certificates, in certain special cases, being valid for 5 years. Can something be done about this?

Kavitha
  • edited December 2011

I am D M Tripathi. I had booked ticket on dated 25/11/2011 for 27/11/2011 PNR Number 6403948539, & Transaction ID: 0421354757 amount 668. Tranin 14055 was was 14 hours late so we cancelled that ticket & filled TDR but there is no any confirmation, how much time it will take to refund money. please see this matter & support for refund money.
  • edited December 2011

I m pravin srivastava from Nagpur . i booked the one E- tickets from irctc login for Ngp to Pune which total fair is Rs. 353.00. . bt my balance is detect two times from my A/C at same days . so plz earlier take the action .

Thanks for this.
  • vikas chopravikas chopra Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    complaint against IRCTC for cheating with customers( about refund of cancelled tikcet).

sir, i have cancelled the ticked but very less amount received. The detail as under:-
    1.PNR No. 630250844 journey dt.23.11.11 ,cancelled dt.24.11.11 due to 12 hrs late, Paid 1286.00 but refund only Rs.616.00.
    2.PNR No. 2656067014 journey dt.26.11.11 ,cancelled dt.24.11.11, Paid 766.00 but refund only Rs.496.00.
    3.PNR No. 2656468102journey dt.27.11.11 ,cancelled dt.24.11.11, Paid 596.00 but refund only Rs.446.00.

Please not my complaint and refund my balance amount as soon as possible.
    Thanks & regards
    Vikas Chopra
    chopra008@yahoo.com
  • swati parmarswati parmar Junior Member
    dear sir/madam,
    i have cancelled two tickets on 16th of dec2011
    my pnr no is-2429496149,6103699314.
    refund money has not been returned in my a/c yet.
    my irctc login id is adarsh9973.
    please check into the matter as soon as possible.
  • charanjit singhcharanjit singh Junior Member
    dear sir/madam,
    I didnt travelled on train, i filled TDR for passenger not travelled, inresponse i get answer that i travelled on train. thats totaliy a lie. i missed my train. the ticket checker marked me as travelled. and may have taken bribe from any passenger and gave my seat to him. as a result railways got two benefits. 1 my money and 2. bribe. Rather than irctc should have given me my money back by deductiing penalty for not travelling.

ticket details:-
    pnr no- 2426217937
    date for journey- 7/10/11
    eticket booked on -14/9/11

my mobile-8896308330.
  • manojmanoj Junior Member
    dear sir/madam
    I've booked an e-ticket of sdah rajdhani for convience of my 6 month's pregnant wife and 5 yrs little son with choices for 2 nos lower birth but 'my lord' its irony of the system that firstly it didn't accept my pety choice and when I opt for no choice then it gave me THREE NOS UPPER BIRTH for easy convience of my loved ones. THANKS E-TICKETING INDIAN RILWAY
  • neha_hcl_1neha_hcl_1 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    From 25 January One month will be over but I didn't got my money refunded for PNR no 2229972380 with IRCTC
    DEAR SIR,
    I sanchit tanton the atm holder of sbi account requested to refund my money as due to failed transaction. my reservation is not conform due to failed transaction but it cuts amount of Rs.5383 in my account of sbi. my account no is 30306698878. so i requested to refund my amount of rs 5383 due to failed transaction.
    I m highly obliged for refund my amount of rs 5383 only.and this stabs.

S No. Transaction ID Pay Status Reservation Status Total Amount Bank

8 0466907300 Settlement Failed Not Booked Rs 1312 SBI Debit
    9 0465728868 Payment Settled Not Booked Rs 695 ICashCard
    10 0453971420 Settlement Failed Not Booked Rs 582 SBI Debit
  • edited April 2012
    Worst booking site ever....have you ever heard of Google getting slow or not responding.... Google serves hundred thousand times the load...
    worst people...eating india's money...can't spend money on buying a decent and powerful servers.
  • edited April 2012
    i had got a reservation done in train no-12591 0n 9 mar 2012.
    Irctc site shows the message that payment has not been made by the bank ,therefore tansaction failed
    But my account details shows that Rs.1598/- has been drawn by POSP/42008883/890658/51(690700) on 10 march 2012
    My TRANSACTION ID -0468494074
    Kindly go through the records and refund the money.
  • edited April 2012
    I have a personal ID not brocker tried many times for booking Tatkal Tkt from 8.00 am to 10.00 am but the site give a message either not servecable either timed out, main motto not booked for individual customer.
    Today is also occur same incedent that I have tried for booking from Haridwar to Howrah for 28.04.2012 tkt and first 8.00 am message coming not servecable , then come message timed out after 9.00 am tried and entered name and tranction complete by the bank, SBI Ref No- IGA3854798, but IRCTC says tranction failed,Result not booked my tkt and also waitlist tkt.
    Sir, I heartly request to you please free brokerage system and also open another site for individual customer as a competator of IRCTC.
  • arsindhuraarsindhura Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Hai,

We travelled in Godavari express (12728) on 25 April 2012 in 3rd A/C compartment and seat numbers are 15&16, from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam.
    Train starts at Hyderabad and we boarded at Vijayawada at 11.30 PM night.
    The passengers who traveled from Hyderabad to Vijayawada already used the bedrolls which were kept at our seats. The coach assistant didn't gave us new bedrolls.
    Whether new bedrolls will be provided for the passengers who joins in the train in middle of journey may be in second day or third day of train travel (for long distance journeys)?
    if not it will be very much unhygenic to use the same bedrols by the traavellers which are already used.
    We had another long distance journey scheduled in next month, we have to join in the train in second day after train starts from its station. We are worried that if new bedrolls were not provided for the travelers it will be very much uncomfortable to use the used items.

Please clarify us regarding same do needful.

Sindhura
  • edited April 2012
    i book a ticket by irctc train no -15045 GKP OKHA EXPRES ON DT.26.04.2012 TRANSACTION ID IS 0490958872
    I PAID RS.2285.00 THROUGH THE A/C OF MR.ASHISH KUMAR TIWARI.BUT THE TICKET IS NOT BOOKED. But the refund amount is not shown in a/c till date.
    So i request you that my refund amount deposited in this a/c. Thanks sir,

With regards,