Complaint against GODREJ REFRIGERATOR

sandeep agarwalsandeep agarwal Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
Dear SIR/MAM,

this is to inform you that i have bought a refrigerator from

SARGAM INDIA ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD,
SHOP NO. 3-4, SHOPPING CENTER 1, SEC-1,
AVANTIKA, ROHINI-85,
DELHI.
Ph. no. - 011-27515854

Now refrigerator is not working from the same day i bought it, i.e. from 7th aug 2011. I registered a complaint but nobody visited yet.
they told me that they will check it, but no reaction taken yet. Now i want to replace this refrigerator with a new refrigerator.
So kindly take some action against this as soon as possible.

Sandeep Aggarwal
ph. no. - 9213376154

Comments

• GodrejAppliancesGodrejAppliances Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Dear Sandeep,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now :-) We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We have got your contact details. Our Customer Care will contact you shortly and resolve the matter.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at smartcare@godrej.com or call us on 1800-209-5511.

edited October 2011
    Dear Sandeep,

Current status of Complaint – The complaint has been attended by our Customer Care. Complaint successfully resolved.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at 1800-209-5511.

Facebook - facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
    Twitter - twitter.com/GodrejAppliance
  • murtaza agarwalamurtaza agarwala Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    I have bought a refrigerator 1.2 years back from last 2 months it is not working properly i called the customer care they are asking for visit charges + parts extra , when i bought the refrigerator the dealer told me that the fridge has 2 years warranty & 5 years on compressor . The technician visited my home took visiting charges Rs.250 for doing nothing instead he told i have to pay additional Rs.1540/- for compressor which is in warranty what a bad service & poor communication i have got negative image of the company , plz help & solve my complaint asap
  • edited November 2011
    Hi we bought a refrigerator on Novmeber 16,2010 and after completing just an year, it generates a defect and stopped coolling, when we called the enginner from Godrej, he upon inspection confirmed that there is a blockage in gas pipe due to which refrigerator has stopped cooling as it
    s crossed just 1 day he demanded 1400 ruppes for repairing which we have already paid,but the point is that kind of quality your product carries. This is ridicolous as godrej is such a big brand name whic provoked us to buy their product and later on they discovered the fault with in a year. I want my money to be refunded.
    Purchase invoice details are as follows: Invoice number:6954, Dealer name: Kapila Electronics Pvt. Ltd. b-1/6 community centre b-block janak puri new delhi ph-011-47627777. my email: tarun.sharma.234@gmail.com mobile:09818510174
  • edited December 2011
    We bought a Godrej refrigerator three years ago in Mumbai. It has had a cooling problem right form the outset. With great difficulty, I managed to get it replaced, using my contacts with the seniors in the company. The new refrigerator too has had a cooling problem from day one. Because we dont use the fridge like most others, we have ignored it for a long time because I simply did not have the energy to negotiate another replacement or repair. But now, the cooling has virtually stopped.
    Will someone please respond?
  • edited November 2012

i had bought a godrej washing machine from mehtab redio gol market ludhiana punjab on dated January2012 but i am facing problem from the very first day
    i loged also complaint to godrej service center after that many engineers visited at my home but they were unable to solve the problem it is a manufacturing fault
    please change my washing machine as soon as possible

thanking you

surinder shergill

+919646311300
    edited November 2012
    Hi dimplegulzar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your complaint is of utmost importance to us. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

You can also call our customer care team on:-
    1800-209-5511 / 1800 – 225511

Reach us at:-
    Twitter - Godrej Appliances (GodrejAppliance) on Twitter

• edited March 2013
    Brfore 3 and half years I bought my Godrej Refrijarator, From last week I had observed cooling problem with it. Ice is not formed and also it is giving overall less cooling effect.Plz suggest a solution.
  • edited April 2013
    I have booked one godrej refrigerator online and i received 1 set on dtd. 01.04.13, with the assurance that their technicain will visit home for demo & installation within 2-3 hours, but to my surprise even on 03.04.13 nobody came inspite of their repeated assurance that they will send someone within 24 hours. i have gone thru agony & trauma due to this i need compensation of atleast Rs. 5000/- for this, as i have made numerous call on their service center/ customer care, pls guide.

My complaint no. is D0104250537 Dtd. 01.04.13

anil negi
    Delhi
    edited April 2013
    Hi Anil negi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have received your contact details. We will resolve your issue at the earliest.

You can also call our customer care team on:-
    1800-209-5511 / 1800 – 225511

Reach us at:-

edited April 2013
    Hi Customer,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have regarding our product/service.

Kindly send in your contact details at smartcare@godrej.com so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

You can also call us on 1800-209-5511 / 1800 – 225511 for further queries; you can also follow us on:-

Hiiiii Team
    I purchase a godrej fridge from 24 June 2011 (under Warranty for AMC) bill no 37824 at Hazrat vision my complain about my fridge.
    My fridge is not work properly. I have register my complain many time but complain solution is not properly Recently I have face many problem many months. Plz action immediately.
    1. CSN no 225(30.04.2012),
    2. CSN no 115 (10.05.2012)
    3. CSN no 418 (14.05.2012)
    4. CSN no 194 (19.05.2012)
    5. CSN no 265 (25.05.2012)
    6. CSN no 256 (27.5.2012)
    7. CSN no 297 (07.09.2012)
    8. CSN no 457 (21.03.2013)
    9. CSN no 690 (22.03.2013)

My recently complain was register. Its work not properly no cooling. Proper solution my complain other wise my fridge replace for new branded fridge.
    Plz contact 9899551544 (Nand kishore) its urgent. Ravi Bhaskar attend my complain today he says gas filling. i cant gas filling only replace my fridge. I have many time register my complain but not proper solution. I have many time compromise for godrej team but enough is enough water level is high. Replace my fridge.
    har 1-2 mahine me mujhe aapke pass complain karni padti h mujhe mera fridge replace karaya jai
    edited May 2013

• edited June 2013
    We brought a refrigerator from Godrej 8-9 months back with extended warranty. Due to some fault we are facing water leakage from the bottom of the refrigerator. We lodged a complain at the service station (Ticket #: K0806325786, CSN is 546). with the assurance of immediate attention from the Company's side. But they have made us wait after promising two consecutive dates.
    So request your kind intervention in this matter.
    edited June 2013

edited July 2013

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint regarding our product/service.
    Kindly provide the complaint No. &yourMobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

You can get the complaint No. by calling us on our toll free number 1800-209-5511

edited August 2013

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at smartcare@godrej.com or call us on: 1800-209-5511/1800 – 225511.

• edited August 2013
    We are using Godrej product from past 10 years and we were a bit happy with the service and the product. But since the time I have purchased Godrej double door fridge it’s making things for us worst. We bought fridge from direct dealer (with influence from one of your service person). The day when fridge was delivered, the ice tray was broken. When reported about this, they gave a replacement of another tray which is second hand not to the mark of Godrej product standard. The person who came to assemble the fridge parts on delivery kept the fruit tray upside down, which caused us all the more difficulty to use refrigerator. Finally it was ended after breaking the glass tray which was above the food tub. From the day we have purchased the fridge its causing all problems related to food/fruits or any eatables which are stored in the refrigerator. When we raise a complaint your engineer is coming and either reducing the temperature or increasing the temperature. It’s still not even a year and its nearly 6 times we have placed a complaint for the same.
    But at the end we find no satisfaction with your product. I have raised a direct complaint to your website but did not receive any response. Even my father spoke to your Chennai region head but yet to find any result on the same. Please find below the list of complaints that we have with your product:
     Ice tray was broken and replaced with low quality tray.
     Glass tray was broken because of the ignorance of your person.
     Its highly impossible to store vegetables/fruits in the fridge for more than 2 days. Its either becoming watery or gets dry off.
     Even Fan got serviced before a year is completed.

The main purpose of refrigerator is to store the food which itself is very poor in the refrigerator which is delivered to us. We doubt this is either a second hand product which was delivered to us or a mal function product which is causing all the issues. Even the manager of Chennai region when spoke to my dad assured him to visit our place for enquiring and taking the necessary actions but with great regret we need to say that it’s more than 20 days and we are yet to get any response from his side. Please get us a proper replacement of the refrigerator or give us our money back.
    Hope to see a reply from your side or else we need to take another step towards the same.
    Details of refrigerator:

Name of the Buyer: Praveena.R.Shah
    Mobile No: 9176125103
  • edited September 2013
    Even though I entered into a service contract for 4 years from 19.11.2009 to 18.11.2013), service calls are not attended promptly. They take their own times to resolve, that too after so many reminders.

The latest one: On 10th Sep 2013, in in the midnight, the fridge got fire and miraculously we escaped from major accident. We made a complaint on 11th Sep 2013 (No. 218670). The technician informed that since insulation was not proper in the timer area (which was done by their own technician during April 13), the entire area got damaged and that he will bring the spare part and set right the fridge within 2 days. But even after 10 days, they are not bothered and give blame excuses.

I am surprised why they don't have sufficient spare parts... This type of Godrej fridge (double door) must be having some manufacturing defect and similar type of short circuit accident happened in Arumbakkam, Chennai some 2 months back...

Nagarajan
    Mob: 9444032553
    nagas53@gmail.com
    edited September 2013
    Dear Jankhana,

If you have already logged a complaint with our customer care center, please provide the 10 digit complaint number. Incase you have not yet registered your compliant, you can do the same by calling us on our toll free number 1800-209-5511

edited September 2013
    Dear Nagarajan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

• edited October 2013
    I purchased Godrej Frost Free Refrigerator on 02-12-2011. Im facing lot of problems with my refrigerator from the day of purchase...Earlier we Complained about the Noise problem under warranty.After that it was running ok. But My family members didn't noticed that there is a Over cooling/no control of temperature and Air flow...I asked service request.They told your warranty is over and need to pay 375 Rupees for inspection alone.One service person came and started repairing.we Found Control circuitry Missing for Air flow and temperature control..He told we need to change entire board and need to be ordered and may cost upto Rs.600.

Why I should pay that money?How an ordinary Consumer could know what the circuitry inside a Fridge.They have masked this issue at the time of warranty,Now they have revealed its been missing and asking money for that item.They should show atleast the defective Items!

The product is Quality is very pathetic..One compressor inside alone doesnt mean a Refrigerator... .Please install the missing component with out charging price for that as it is already defective at the time of purchase which is unnoticed during one year warranty.....

Aditya sarma
    adityanvv@gmail.com
    chennai
  • edited November 2013
    This is to inform you that we purchased a Godrej Pentacool Refrigerator from RAJ ELECTRONICS SCR-26, JANPATH , BAPUJI NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR bearing Invoice No-RI(CR)-:0993 ON 31st May 2009. But within 1 year it was observed that the colour coating of the door was coming out. We registered a complain in RAJ ELECTRONICS and the door was replaced. Now again the same defect has been seen in the refrigerator door.The colour coating has again come out. It is not expected that the condition of a product of a reputed company like GODREJ will detoriate within 4 years of use.

I am sorry but we are very disappointed.Please do consider our request as soon as possible and hope necessary action to be taken in this regard.

Biranchi Narayan Bhanjadeo
    Plot-no -48,Unit-7
    Suryangar,Bhubaneswar
    contact no-9337451876
    biranchi@silicon.ac.in
  • edited January 2014
    I purchased a eon fridge from pai international bangalore in 2011 and my details are on your computer at service centre.
    the fridge is of poor design. Makes too much noise and disturbs us and cannot sleep properly.
    Recently the glass cover on the veg tray cracked and the vegetables with glass pieces would have been catastrophic. Your service engr says he cannot give toughened glass because that is not the design.
    I am sick of this poorly designed equipment.
    I would like Mr. Godrej to intervene and return my money or replace with a better equipment.
  • edited April 2014

I, have Godrej Refrigerator, on 30th March 2014 I noticed that my Refrigerator was not cooling.

So I quickly started checking internet for Godrej Refrigerator Service Provider in Mumbai.

There I found this Number 8693849768 & immediately I called on this number. That guy said that he will send his Executive, Later on the same day his executive (Pintu-9768332948) came to my place & he repaired the Fridge & he charged me 2500 +200 /- & he gave me 1 year Guarantee. I gave him the amount & when he gave me the bill that time I realized that he was not from the company but he was from some Super Appliances Company (Address – 20/F Chandivali, Sangharash Nagar, Sakinaka, Andheri(E) Mumbai- 400072 ) & the owner name was Dhananjay his Contact number 9702259352.

My Mistake -In the morning when I noticed that my Fridge was not working I didn’t even check the Service Provider I just started searching in Google for Godrej Repairs but sadly I came to Super Appliance Page & I got his Contact no & that time I didn’t realized that he was not from the com[any. This was my mistake.

Next day again I started facing the same problem. I called Dhananjay & told him that I’m facing same problem; then again in the evening that same guy came to my place & he repaired it saying that wire came out. “How come wire came out when you had repaired 1 day before”? That didn’t stop; again after 1 week my fridge stopped completely it was not cooling at all.

Again I called Dhananjay & I told him about my problem, then he send sum other guy his name was Mane (9029306704). He came he removed some part & he said that now I wont have any problem but again next day onward I started facing the same problem. Since last 4 days I’m trying to call all the possible numbers but nobody is answering my calls. Then today again I called on that number one of his guy, Pintu answered my calls & I told him that I’m calling & nobody is bothered to revert back. That means my money is gone & my Fridge is also not working, to my surprise that guy replied saying that Madam your Fridge wont work cause some internal problem is there. Then I started shouting at that guy saying that how come you are telling me all this things now after taking 2700/-from me.

Now I’m in mess you please help me , its very said to know that these people are using Godrej Services Name & Thugging peoples

Please Help me.

Maggi
    9619144097
    Dear nrhariprasad1@gmail.com.

Kindly provide the complaint No. & you’re Mobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

Dear Maggi05,

If you have already logged a complaint with our customer care center, please provide the 10 digit complaint number. Incase you have not yet registered your complaint, you can do the same by calling us on our toll free number 1800-209-5511

Dear nrhariprasad1@gmail.com,

Godrej Appliances Team.
  • edited June 2014
    Good Evening Sir ,

Respected Sir .,

My Name is Rizwan khan & I bought the Godrej Refrigerator From United Home Care ., A-144/5. Hari Nagar Ashram New Delhi 14 Phone no 01126342602, 26342652, E - mail i.e uniteddelhi@gmail.com . I paid everything But last 2 months it is not working well that's the reason I did complaint of my fridge Then
    they did forward a Engineer His name is Surendar kumar ., He said we need to change the Compressor & then he did & He fitted Old One that was local part .,
    again I did complaint . then he filled the gas & He required 2200 rs then I paid to him . But Queries was not resolved ., then Third time I made a complaint ,. He came as a Surender & he did cut the pipe and all these things that's the reason fridge totally lost & again he requiring 1400 rs Kindly get the action against him. &
    resolved the my Queries I'll be great full to you.

your Rizwan khan
    Pul pehladpur , New Delhi
    Cont no +7838339535
  • edited June 2014
    Good Evening Sir ,

Respected Sir .,

resolved the my Queries I'll be great full to you.

your Rizwan khan