Complaint against Reliance GSM services

edited September 2014 in Mobile
I'm a reliance GSM user; my name is Manoj and number is 9015934115. I recharged my number with 40/- Rs and 10/- plus 26/- Rs to reduce local call rates on 6th August 2009; out of that I got 50 STD minutes and 7.69/- was my main balance. The same day evening evening I made following calls:

9911280946: 55sec. at 6:25 PM Local

09467052514: twice once for 2 min and once for 47 sec at 7:22PM STD

09813856093: 04.21 minutes at 7:29 PM STD

9654088278: 03.02 min at 7:35 PM Local

09466016531: 23.17 min at 8:50 PM STD

09720168472: for 1 min at 9:16 PM STD

09988250227: 13.54 min at 9:43 PM STD

The local calls sum upto 5 calls that costs 2.50 Rs. and the STD calls sum upto 46 calls that means I should have had 3 STD minutes and 5.19 Rs as Balance. But after 2 minutes of disconnecting the last call I received a msg from reliance that my account balance is 0.19 Rs. Before making last call I checked my balance and it was 5.19 Rs and 17 STD minutes. After that I contacted Reliance Customer care at 10:17 PM but they told me that the last call was made for 22 minutes as per their system. The next morning I confirmed it from the other end (the person with number 09988250227 whom I called last night) that the call was for 13:54 min and that person also confirmed the same from Vodafone care...

So I just want to know why did my balance got deducted for 22 minutes call while the call was only for 14 minutes and How can your customer care doubt on my mobiles timer.. And also two mobiles can't be wrong along with Vodafone customer care.

Why my balance is deducted; Who is responsible for the extra amount deducted and What is the guaranty that it will not happen again?????/

Comments

• shivam.honeysunnyshivam.honeysunny Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    i am shivam aggarwal. my uncle have taken a sim of reliance gsm. after one day of buying sim it was rejected(due to technical problem from reliance). after that i had gone to reliance web world sec 14 at there they changed the sim at free of cost . after 2weeks sim rejected again (due to my mistake). after that i had gone to reliance web world grand mall , they have changed my sim in Rs100 they did not give me any reciept . on12-08-09 the sim rejected again (due to technical problem from reliance). when i had gone to reliance web world sec 14 ,they told me it will not change . they told me that you have not gave any money while changing the sim at grand mall .they did not change my sim . and told that we have changed your sim twice now it will not change.
  • edited August 2009
    Dear, my name kiran sonar inhabitant of miric in district of jalpaiguri currently staying at tollygung kolkata. since 18/08/2009 my connection seems switch off however my cell fone is switch on. incoming call is barred it shows switch off when someone calls up in my number. But messages is being delivered from my number. my number is 9681467454. so please resolve the issue as soon as is possible.
    Thank you.
  • edited August 2009

my name is pooja khetan and i am a reliance mobile user since 4 years. One of my friend took a new reliance connection, number of which is 9352745562 on 12 sept 2008. this complaint on my frend's behalf.
    The connection was with the lifetime validity provided we get Rs. 200 minimum recharge within every 6 months. my this validity period of 6 months was expiring on 15th august 2009. i got two e-recharges done consecutively on 13th august, 2009 and 14th august 2009 of rs. 200 each. presently my balance is rs. 366.47.
    but then i receive a message from reliance that my validity has been suspended due to not fulfilling the minimum criteria of Rs. 200 recharge and kindly recharge your account with rs 199 voucher or any other validity voucher. since then my number is not working.
    i lodged a complaint in reliance customer care with one of the executives named anuj regarding the above issue. my complaint no. was 106996134. after two days i received a message that validity cannot be extended as per my request. i again called reliance customer care and then they say we cannot help you, contact on sum number they gave me to know about ur recharge- 0141-3031551. i called up the number but nobody is picking up.
    why do i have too recharge again when i have already a lifetime recharge?? i fulfilled all the criteria of the voucher but then reliance people think that they will fool people. i am very disappointed from the above issue.
    kindly help me.
  • SwetaSSwetaS Member
    edited August 2009
    Thank you.
    Hi Kiran,

Plz get in touch with the customer care representative of your mobile service provider.
    Tell them whether you are not getting signals at your place or something might be wrong with your Sim card. If you are a Prepaid customer then May be ur no's validity has got expired. In this case you will be able to send msgs for around 2-3 days if you have some balance in the mobile.
    If everything is OK with them then Might be your Mobile phone's Antenna is not working properly.

Check with them and your problem will be solved.

Sweta Shrivastava
  • edited August 2009
    my name is dr.kunj bihari ,my brother bought a reliance gsm prepaid sim, after 15 days it stop working and message appear on mobile screen ;sim card registration fail.than i called custumor care they told me to go to reliance web i went to south ex and there they told me that this number has been terminated now uyou have to buy other no. i ask the resion they say dont know.please help
  • edited August 2009

Is this true? if it is then drag Anil ambani to Consumer Court, and beat him like anything. they people are really hell. no service at all.
  • edited September 2009
    This is sk.imam of Balasore Orissa & my mobile no is 9778931439 ,That i was logged complain against automatic deduction of money Rs- 24-20 what i have recharged last night date-21.09.2009.I have contact with your customer care at least four times always their saying that the server is busy ,system is slow,they have no answer they directly disconnecting the phone, as i know that your company having a Hardware Engineer Or System Adminstrator Who is doing the maintainence of the system .This not only my problem this problem is facing by most of the people of india .I think that you don,t know that how we earn money & what one rupees is mean to us .sir i am using another mobile of Tata Indicom for last 4 year I am not facing any problem related to Money deducation etc,why your company is always is responsible for doing this sort of things if you deduct one rupees from one customer there are lakhs & crores of people in India using smart gsm services what is the amount just think .Please soolve my problem & return my money what already have been deducted from my account.As Soon is possible Reply me. Otherwise i am going to through the sim in the dustbin .
  • edited September 2009
    Respected Sir my name Niraj. My number is 9021392264. I got a call from reliance for activating Dialer tone. The call was pre-recorded so I just disconnected the call, but even though they activated dialer tone on my mobile and deducted Rs 30/- as rent of a month and
    Rs 10/- as song selection. Thats why I called customer care on *333 and had a talk to
    agent named Mr.Sanjay. Initially I tried to convince him that the dialer tone is activated from ypur side and I want my refund of Rs 40/- back. But he spoke with me rudely and said that it is activated from my side. I asked him to transfer the call to his senior but even there he disagreed. I was totally frustrated and asked the number of nodal officer, but the most amazing thing was that he doesn't know who is Nodal Officer. What should I do with such kind of rubbish things.? How can a common man handle such situations. Please look after my complaint.
    Niraj.
    29 Sept 2009.
    edited September 2009

For your complaint you will have to send a written complaint to the nodal officer of the Company. Pls. provide us your complete residential address as soon as possible, to get the contact details of your Area Circle, Nodal officer.
  • shailendra011shailendra011 Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Madam

I'm a reliance GSM user; my name is Shailendra and number is 9015470774. I recharged online from ICICI Bank with 100/- Rs 4th September 2009; after that i am see my mobile no. is deactivated and balance not come.

I am contract to reliance gsm customer care and nodal office by mail and phone, but both are not given to me possible answer.

He is saying to our gsm service online facility not available. I know that online facility are available because my another gsm no. is 9015851663 recharged on same date & amount, after 5 minutes balance came in this mobile no.

Shailendra Lal
    Alt. No. 9911928400
    Email. shailendra011@rediffmail.com
    Dear Mr. Lal,

If the nodal officer has failed to provide you any solution, it's better to forward your complaint to the Appellate Authority.
  • edited October 2009
    my reliance gsm number 9555866911 is misplaced so please stop outgoing calls on this number as soon as possible.
  • venkysmv85venkysmv85 Junior Member
    hi,
    my dad cell no. 9022661761,
    after very 2-3 day a caller tune will be automatically downloaded from this number. i have given complaint in call center but the problem is not getting solved, every time they deduct money from my account.
    eight day back a caller tune was automatically downloaded and they have deducted 10+ rupees and said further 30 rupees will be deducted, wen i complained about the same they said me that the deduction of amount was correct.
    my address: 530,d-7 sector 5, charkop, kandivali(w), mumbai. 400067.
    plz help me out i have contacted the call center many times, i want my money back.

this song were automatically dowloaded.
    1> "seene se laga" on 6-10-2009 at 17:23:28 and they have posted 10 rupees back 2 my account.
    2> "na mangu sona chandi" on 1-10-2009 at 20:34:44 .
    call center people r saying that this caller tune is downloaded by us, but this is not true, we want 2 take legal action against them.
  • edited October 2009
    Dear sir,i m asish my mobile no. Is 9864981368(assam) ..i have recharged with topup 165 on12-10-09 and i have got the ful balance including promo cash balance.but on that day i went out of station nd my mobile was switched off for that day but the next day when i came i saw that sim was not showing the promo cash balance and i have got til now.so please look into the matter..and give the balance amounting to Rs.32.41
    Dear Member,

Pls. forward your complaint to the Nodal officer of the Co. The email address is:
    Rcomnodalofficer.Mumbai@relianceada.com

Hope you will get a positive response from him.
    Dear Mr. Ashish,

You will have to send a written complaint to the Nodal officer of the Co. The email address is:
    Rtlnodalofficer.assam@relianceada.com
  • edited November 2009
    Hi i am Rajarshi Chakraborty from west bengal.I am a reliance gsm user having a great problems with DND not working.I have registered my mobile number on 2nd August 2009.But after 45 days passed i have been receving service sms from reliance Gsm.I have called reliance gsm customer care for several time.But everytime they told me that they have put down my number.It will be activated soon.But till today i have been received many service sms.My email address is Chakrabortyrajarship@Rocketmail.Com.Please help me,what shoud i do now?
  • edited December 2009
    my name is jeetendra pandey. I am using reliance GSM sim . mobile no (9555028170).
    I am using which set, that have IMEI number.

but today after 2.00 pm my sim is blocked by reliance.

If i Have IMEI number in my mob no. then why will i take IMEI number.

My id is jeetupandey88@gmail.com. please tell me answer about my sim earlier. Because i am very disturbe from my blocked sim.because I have IMEI no in my Handset.

pls revert me as soon as possible.

please check and unblock my Relaince GSM-sim no(09555028170)

from

jeetupandey88@gmail.com
    Jeetendra pandey
    dear Sir,
    My name is bvss varma.iam using reliance gsm number 9533304266 from jan 2009.iam doing outgoing also.recently i have recharged for rs 200.But these people disconnected by saying that iam not using the number. i had a proof for which number iam calling from this number.pls suggest me how can i take action on these people.
  • edited December 2009
    Dear sir, I am bhupesh bisen. my Mob no is 9579412188. I want to browsing on my PC, therefore i want Netconnect setting on my mobile. I send the SMS type NetConnect and send to 55100. This SMS I send over 100 times, and also call to your helpline no *333. but no responce from you.So please send me setting on my mobile no. as early as possible. Thanks
  • edited January 2010
    Dear Sir, I have Reliance GSM No. 9541320513 (Haryana Circle) it stopped working. kindly correct the problem..
    i am nitin bhoyate from aurangabad with number 8055187336,
    i send message to activate light night pack and rel charged me twice for same service , i call customer care they tell me that ki u send message twice thts why u charged twice but it should not happen because for same service they are charging twice ,plz help me to solve this problem.
    regards nitin.
    i m having problem in recieving sms from a particular no. since 5 days
  • edited February 2010
    this honey from ujjain mp .i have bought th e new reliance sim in last week but noe it is not receiving msgs i am getting so mabny problm in it.and coustemer care are always busy what i had to do now ?
    i am the regular coustmer of reliance if this all happen with coustemer then the what happen
    plz help me
  • edited February 2010
    My reliance GSM mobile number is 9019960627. I'm staying in Karnataka, Nelamangala taluk, T. begur. Whenever i try to make STD call i'm receiving the tone "THE NUMBER U HAVE DIALED IS NOT RESPONDING, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATE" or "PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER U HAVE DIALED". Two days back i dialed one STD mobile number around 164 times fron 8.04PM to 8.48PM. U please try to understand my situation at that moment, suppose if we met any accident or having any other urgency, how to contact the people. Is this way of servicing, if u dont have capability u please withdraw ur service. there are lot of people to serve with lower cost than Reliance. Even if we want contact customer care service, that is highly impossible. Whether ur customer care people are sleeping at office or u don't have customer care service.
  • edited February 2010

Myself Pawan Baranwal from Delhi and I am using Reliance GSM (9015224994) prepaid service but nowdays I am facing very difficulty to make/receive calls because of bad network or no network .moreover I tried to call customer care but its more difficult to call them because they are always busy without any work...I don't know how so ever busy they are...anyway this time I am fed up with this casual approach towards providing better services to their customers by Reliance GSM services in Delhi. i purchase Reliance GSM in second times But after my Bad experience i am going to throw this SIM in dustibin. because no one is free for waiting reliance network in mobile war.

I don't know, how can Reliance GSM comparing with others in terms of better network coverage?... i say with confident that no Relience GSM officer use their own network i request them if you want to know the actual probem then be part of reliance user and Feel the actual problem, They are only make fool Indian citizen

Now I am planning to leave this connection again...

Hope this time Reliance will take necessary steps ...otherwise they will become bad service provider and also they will loose their credibility .

Thanks...
    dear sir
    my name is prem shankar
    I brought a gsm sim of relience date (20/02/10) whose no is 9555986637 and i m alresdy bought a terrif plan of 59 but the plan dosen't activate in my sim . i just wanna know why my trrif plan not activated in my sim stil i got a msg.i have already asked with a customercare of relience but they sad me your terrif doesn't activeted
  • edited February 2010
    I am sukhen ghosh I am useing a relience gsm servicemy mobile no. is 9883174358. I am bought a tarrif of Rs.33/- but wrongly it recharge 2 times. Now i want to adjust one of Rs. 33/-. Your coustomer care told me that its not possible to recover one of this amount.
    I am requesting you that Please Adjust one of this amount
    I think you will not disappointing me.
  • edited February 2010
    i'm using reliance gsm prepaid number... i'd put msg booster, but my msg s not all delivering to my friends. i'd complaint to costumer care too. but no response still... plz kindly do benifits for me... thank u...
  • edited March 2010
    I Ankit Roy hving the mob.no-9015224035,had taken connection 5-7 months ago,that ws life time,but from the last 2-3 months iws nt using that,2-3 days ago i found it as unregistered,My alternate mob.no is-9818294331.Plz. registered it as soon as possible......