Never Port your mobile no. into IDEA

edited September 2014 in Mobile
I unfortunately port my AIRTEL No. 9915100143 in to iDEA
Since I port my No. I submit id proof in idea show room at PHAGWARA
Everything was OK. I enjoy the iDEA service.
But after 4-5 days my calls blocked by company and dont tell me any thing to me.
I consult the matter with local IDEA showroom. They ask me to submit ID proof again.
I submit my PAN card & Driving licence copy again to local idea show room at Shri Balaji Telecom
Red Light Chowk, Hargobind Nagar, PHAGWARA - 144401 PUNJAB on 19 Aug, 2011.

Now its 11 days past and nothing happend. My No. is still not working. All Inciming & Outgoing calls
are blocked since then.

AN IDEA SIR JI MAY HELP ???

Comments

• ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    chanaks wrote: »
    I unfortunately port my AIRTEL No. 9915100143 in to iDEA
    Since I port my No. I submit id proof in idea show room at PHAGWARA
    Everything was OK. I enjoy the iDEA service.
    Red Light Chowk, Hargobind Nagar, PHAGWARA - 144401 PUNJAB on 19 Aug, 2011.

are blocked since then.

AN IDEA SIR JI MAY HELP ???

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated with effect from 31st August 2011.Thus we request you to check the same.

Ideacellular
  • edited August 2012
    i have ported my Airtel no. to uninor. the service that was provided by the company was very good. i enjoyed it for several months. Recently i received a company call on 30.7.12. the call was regarding the unlimited music. without my request the service was activated by the company. it posted me ₹60/- for a month. Immediately i called the customer care, after trying severally i spoke with the executive. the customer care of uninor company is just hopeless. the executives don't have the sense to speak with their customers. it assured to me that the amount will be refunded to me within 48 hours. but again the same night i was charged for a ₹20/- for activating the same serviceor which i had never requested. now i have lost ₹80 /- .
    due to this i have lost my faith over this company. i have decided to port my no. again to some other service.
    my mobile no. is 9860639569.
    i have been using airtel for 3 years 8790765907. i want to change my cellular service to any service because of its very cost .
    they are charging 1.5ps/sec now most of the mobile are offering 1ps/2 sec. even though they cal me regarding this problem rudely they will tell their decision and activate some offer for 3 months. after that they will collect what they have lost...
    its very disgusting....
  • Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Namaste (8790765907),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 30 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
  • Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Namaste (8790765907),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 30 Dec. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

Ideacellular

I was thinking to port to Idea.. but if thisnis the case maybe I am better off with Airtel
  • edited June 2013
    I ported my Docomo number to Vodafone and it turned out to be the biggest mistake. The net connectivity is the worst of this service provider. I lodged complaint so many times. It was all useless. My net connectivity is still not working. Even visited the nearest store, that experience was horrible. The way they treat the customers is so sad. I recharged with net pack and was not given any kind of service. I am thinking of lodging an official complaint in Consumer court. Its really so much frustrating.
  • edited August 2013
    My Airtel no. 9894541482,

Mine is a TN AIRTEL no. I've been using this number for the past 10 yrs. Unfortunately, am very disappointed with the service. More importantly the customer support is un-bearable. They don't even know the basics of their role. I've been working as a customer support officer for DELL FINANCIAL SYSTEMS at USA, and I know how important the role of a customer support officer is. Sadly people at AIRTEL think it's just child's play, sitting at their desks and taking calls. Therefore...

MY REASONS TO PORT FROM A NIGHTMARE CALLED 'AIRTEL':
    1. Worst customer support experience.
    2. Been using this network for 10 years, and no benefits for a privileged customer.
    3. My monthly expense for AIRTEL ranges from Rs.600 to Rs.800 and keeps increasing.
    4. Online recharges are carried out successfully but amount doesn't gets credited to my account and the customer support simply says that I am not eligible for that particular recharge. I wonder why AIRTEL allows such recharges successfully when its customer support doesn't.
    5. Plans keep changing automatically without any notification.
    6. Value Added Services get activated automatically without my knowledge and rentals have been charged from my pocket.
    7. Worst tariff plans ever posted by a mobile network operator.
    8. The company only works for itself and not for it's customers.
    9. Fancy tv Ads doesn't mean that the network is customer friendly.
    10. Finally ended up losing a fortune for a network which is not worth a penny.

So Goodbye AIRTEL. Hope you know the true value of a customer, atleast before you lose everyone. I only wish, the INDIAN GOVT., bans AIRTEL, someday. I'll be the most happiest person on earth to witness that.
  • edited October 2013
    I have been using a BSNL number (9427479559) for year's and recently got one more BSNL number since I got a Dual sim phone. Now I thought of porting one of my current BSNL number to IDEA since at many places BSNl gives a very poor network facility. I sent SMS of PORT to 1900 and got my PORT Code. Its allmost 14 days and when I contacted IDEA they told me that BSNL is not relieving my number. Idea spokesman said that unless and until BSNL relieve my number they are helpless. I'm not sure whom should I contact. Need some guidance. Can someone please help me by dialling 9408734751

Thx - Bhupendra
  • edited February 2014
    From last 7years i am using airtel no 9902111867 but now i decided to change my network operator because in airtel call rate is 1rs/min but in other network ie 1ps/2sec its very bad na thats why i want to port.
  • edited April 2014
    This is a very frustated uninor subscriber from nagpur
    I subscribed for uninor connectio a year ago
    Initially it was very good but after 6 months uninor showed its colors.
    The coverage is very poor and data connection is off most of the times
    the voice of the other person is not at all clear due to low coverage
    whaat should i do nowww ???m damm frustated...
  • edited May 2014
    I unfortunately port my voda No. 9889195174 in to iDEA. I submit id proof in idea show room at sikanderpur
    Everything was OK. I enjoy the iDEA service.
    I consult the matter with local IDEA showroom.
    I submit my voter id

Now its 4 days past and nothing happend.

• edited May 2014
    Everything was OK. I enjoy the iDEA service.
    I consult the matter with local IDEA showroom.
    I submit my voter id

Now its 4 days past and nothing happend.

AN IDEA SIR JI MAY HELP ???

We request you to dial 59059 for tele-verification process & verify your details to activate your Idea number. For further assistance, please contact our Idea Customer care Helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
  • edited June 2014
    I am an airtel postpaid subscriber for last 6 years and never faced any issues with it. This month I received a SMS from airtel that my data usage unbilled amount is over Rs. 1500/-. I have kept my mobile data turned off since the day I purchased my handset and use internet in wi fi only. I even do not get access to emails or whatsapp when I am out of wifi zone. Now they have sent me a bill of Rs. 2554.77/- which has over Rs. 2300/- bill of data usage. This is ridiculous.

I am now seriously considering to port this number to some other service provider.

Parvesh Kumar
  • edited July 2014
    I unfortunately port my Idea No. 9814901808 in to Airtel . i have been using this for last many years ( total year with idea 12 years ) Everything was OK. I enjoy the iDEA service but they charge me Rs 1300 of GPRS in the month of 15th april to 15th may & this is because of idea system change to CRM .Normally my idea bill was Rs 300 to Rs 500 every month .
  • edited July 2014
    I used Idea pre paid no for past 6 years & recently I ported to Airtel post paid because all my office mates are in same CUG.
    But unfortunately the network signal of Airtel is very poor and not detected for several minutes in Khairatabad, Hyd.
    I called Airtel customer service for 12 times but my problem is not yet resolved.
    I enjoyed 2g network in idea prepaid but in Airtel post paid 2g network is very worst, not even open FB photos easily.

The Airtel customer service people are very careless they didn't even consider our problem at all. They said that it is device problem.(My device is Note 3).

II'll port my no to Idea again.
    I have submitted the documents in idea gallery situated in kalyan east (life enterprises)for porting my tata indicom no. into idea 15 days before. When i called customer care to know the status, they said they have not received any document. I have submitted the required documents again in the same gallery on account of earlier submitted documents being rejected.

Still the customer care says that we have not received any documents & the idea gallery says they have already submitted it & galley also charged Rs. 49 instead of Rs.19 (porting charges as per customer care) saying that they are charging their commission.

The no. is not yet ported.

Please help

The no. is not yet ported.

Please help

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number for further assistance. You can also visit our website, Idea Cellular - Cell Phone Services | 3G, Prepaid, Postpaid & Wireless Internet or call 121.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular