Complaint against Dominos

praveenbothra11praveenbothra11 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels
Respected Sir/ Madam,
I had ordered for Veg Doubles Pizza on 21.08.2011 at 09:44pm via order number 209 at Dominos Pizza, Tollygunge Branch at Kolkata, but the delivery was made of non-veg doubles and there was no tag on the box of pizza whether it was Veg or non-veg and a paper was attached to all the boxes which mentioned the flavour of the pizza inside which also states that their were veg pizzas inside. I am a Jain who have never ever eaten any non veg item, not even egg and due to the mistake of the people working at Dominos i had to eat chicken and that too on the holy occasion of Janmastami. I had called shift manager of tollygunge branch and had asked him to give me a written apology which he refused but he accepted the mistake and asked for apology. Sir, as you know we jain's follow very strict rules and regulations regarding non-veg food items. Now i simply want to sue dominos for this mistake and claim for compensation. I will be awaiting a quick response from your side.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    This is to bring to your kind notice that the Dominos branch in R.T.Nagar, Bangalore-32 had taken my order for a home delivery on the 19th of October,11. at about 1:37p:m and i had ordered for a medium sized farmhouse pizza and a veg pasta in white sauce. My bill as told amounted to Rs.358/- i kept on waiting for my order and at about 2:45 p:m i called them to enquire about my order, i got an answer from the desk that my order has not been punched at their end and hence not delivered. They were rude over the phone and when i argued that even after tellin me the billed amount they havnt reached me, they told me that they would take another 15 minutes and i have to pay tje full amount.
    Please help me in order to understand whether you people stand by your policy and promise as to deliver in the next30minutes of placing the order or not. I want a clear explanation as to what was my flaw in asking for my home delivery on time. Your people ask me if i got a confirmation call from the call centre. I am not supposed to guide you to call me and punch the orders on the part of your staff.
    I want you take appropriate action against your staff and get me the right to question on being wrong.

Thanking you.
    Nidhi shyamsundar
  • sharpankitsharpankit Junior Member
    edited November 2011

I'm in Bangalore and this complaint is regarding an order I placed with a leading pizza delivery joint.

Yesterday, on 28/Nov/2011, I had ordered 1 medium Gourmet pizza, 1 veg italiano pasta, 2 nutty choco lava cakes from Dominos online (order no. 77). This order was completed through the CV Raman Nagar branch. To my surprise, the pasta that was delivered was a non-veg pasta (with a veg sticker). I'm religiously vegetarian and they made me eat pieces of chicken. I called them up and was shocked to see the casual approach of the branch authorities. They just wanted to get rid of this case, they immediately offered to return my money. I told them I don't want money. Then the District Manager called me and said that he will offer me some more discount coupons and good deals for future purchases. I told him I don't want money or discount coupons, I want an apology in all leading newspapers of India, to which they directly refused. I asked them why they don't have separate kitchens for veg and non-veg food, to which the branch manager replied that the kitchens are different, but the sticking department is same and its there mistake that they applied a vegetarian sticker on a non-veg box. Then I asked him why the sticking departments are not different for veg and non-veg food, to which he did not have any answer.

Me and my wife are religiously vegetarian and this has caused a great deal of dilemma to us. I still have the pasta box with me which I've kept in my refrigerator (which again is a pain for me as I'm religiously vegetarian). I've a temple at home and am in great pain to keep that box in my house. But still I've kept that box because I want to teach them a lesson.

Please help me with this.

Mr. Ankit Arora and Mrs. Venu Arora
  • abhishek3abhishek3 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Dear Sir / madam
    I would like you to look into the matter. Late last year Dominos opened a website namely its meant for customers who order pizzas regularly , at this point I would like to add that I have been ordering dominos pizzas for around 400 rs each week for over a year , at my office and at my work
    When Dominos launched the website they gave me an option to redeem my 12000 points way back in december.......
    I was supposed to recieve coupons worth excess of 6000Rs but they have shut down the website
    Neither the customer complain seems to know what happened to those coupons also the website is down and no one can seem to go to the website
    I urge you to look into the matter as NO one seems to know what going on in this case
    you can revert back to me on abhishek.sharma@programmer.net or call me on 9819004066
    Abhishek
  • Raman AghiRaman Aghi Junior Member
    edited May 2012

I had just placed an order and make payment through internet banking, but as i called their dominos outlet than they tell me that the order is not placed, but the payment of Rs 440.50 is deducted from my bank account.

Please do the needful.

Raman Aghi
    ramanaghi@gmail.com
  • edited May 2012
    me sohan girdhar is regular customr of dominos.
    today i ordered Gourmet cheese burst order no. 410 dated 13.05.12, sector 12, Karnal(haryana)
    there was very less cheese. it was from no where cheese burst. n toppings too were nominal..
    i m not at all satisfied today.
  • edited May 2012
    sir, i have servive the wrong calls or msgs,

last wednesday se mere mobile par msgs a rahy thy k i wanna friendship u or or kafi dhamkiyan or tang karne me laga hoa he main apk domino center bhi gaya tha jin se meri mulaqat hoi the unka naam hy SYED FARAZ (A.M) AND REHAN (supervisor ) THA phly 4 dino se unko khe raha hun k yeh kon hy mere mobile par tang kar raha he bar bar unko number dikhaya to woh gulshan branch ka hi number tha woh ye hy ur office Mobile:03323356652.
    so plz help me urgently taky apki company or mujhy sakoon mily plz help and follow up
    kindly reply me ...........
    this is my number 03453241084
  • edited June 2012
    I would like to file a complaint against Domino s as i placed my order online and the money was deducted from my account. I received a message the they are unable unable to place your order to the kitchen due to some technical reason. If you chose not to try again, or we are not able to place it in the next attempt, your payment will be refunded to your account/card within 7 working days. We sincerely regret the inconvenience.
    Your transaction number is dc-da103211 dated 2012-06-11 amounted 672.86.
    However in case your order was successfully placed in subsequent attempt, then please ignore this notification mail.

This is all fraud, if they cannot push the order to kitchen then they should be able to deduct the money from our account. This is insane, i don't trust a company who has charged me about rs 700 and did not send me my order. I am not sure if they will even credit the amount back to my card.

I would like to file a complaint against them from keeping such system for online payment. I spoke with the manager Mandeep Singh Rana at GK 2 outlet, he refuse to help me or give me a better option. Instead he told me that he cannot do anything and if i want another order then i have to pay again.

You can contact me 9910500511 to get more information. I would appreciate if i can know what is happening with the complaint.

Karishma.
  • edited June 2012

Very Regularly we order from Dominos. On 16th June 2012, Bill no: 116, Server Ankita, Time 8:27pm, Bhayandar west branch.
    regular Chicken Barbeque pizza worth INR 165 + taxes along with side orders bill totalling INR 600/-;
    It was shock for us to see that the cheese was hardly to be seen and chicken chunks smaller than human nail just about 6 to 8 pcs.
    Is this how we get dupped inspite of paying full value for the product.

Some of my friends have also noticed that Bhayandar west branch pizzas are always with less topppings and cheese.

Can some action be taken here.

rodricksrita@gmail.com
  • edited June 2012

I ordered Non-Veg Singles Combos of pizzas from Dominos to my place and the person who came deliver was kind of a stupid one. I clearly told them my address and still the delivery boy was roaming like an alien in my locality(he was a person lives nearby to my locality) and at last the pizzas reached to me. The next day I ordered again but they refused to deliver and told me that we have stopped delivering pizzas to that locality. My locality is in the middle of the town(Metropoliton City) and one of the posh areas in kolkata.

I want you people to take some strict action against these fake promising Dominos people.
  • sudip13ihmsudip13ihm Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Declining Home Delivery whenever Called
    This a complaint regarding Miyapur Talkie town,Hyderabad, Dominos outlet.Whenever we call this outlet to provide home delivery they decline that they dont provide home delivery to location Chandanagar.And they decline to take down orders.But whenever we place the order online they deliver at our doorstep and it is delivered from the same outlet.They decline just because they dont want to take extra pain and go against their policy as the outlet is a busy one.

I want to report this to their management or to the consumer court.The person whom i spoke was Anil Kumar and shift manager name was informed as Sagar(Outlet-Talkie town,Miyapur,Hyderabad)

Last ordered tried-saturday,25th august2012,around 4pm.
    Sudip
    sudip13ihm@gmail.com
  • AustinlangerAustinlanger Banned
    edited September 2012
    Oh my god this is very bad service and i can't believe this big brand do work like that.
  • edited February 2013
    I ordered dominos pizza from the mussoorie branch to woodstock school . the pizza was not baked properly and didi'nt taste like dominos . if it goes like this dominos will loose its reputition . the pizza was not even worth I paid .
  • Bipasha SarkarBipasha Sarkar Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Complaint Against Dominoes

Declining Home Delivery on online as well as phone order.

This a complaint regarding Miyapur Talkie town,Hyderabad, Dominos outlet.Whenever we call this outlet to provide home delivery they decline that they dont provide home delivery to location Chandanagar and they decline to take down orders. But I have seen so many times that from the same outlet the delivery has happeend to the residential society where i stay. I want to report this to their management or to the consumer court.(Outlet-Talkie town,Miyapur,Hyderabad)
  • edited April 2013
    Hi Myself Jabir Ansari, a senior citizen from Mumbai, i m regular customer of domino in Mumbai (India, Andheri East 59) but recently i have had a very bitter experience with them . i ordered a cheese burst pizza with the time limit of 30 min . confirmed the amount and address but didn't get the delivery within time , when i called them back to confirm my order after 40 minutes ,they behaved very rudely they didn't even had the credit worthiness of sending us the order . being a genuine customer it came as a shock to me to observe such reaction from your company ; It is my advice to you to keep a check on your employees as they earn a bad name for the firm . (Dominos Andheri Mittle Industrial Estate Outlate Mumbai 59)
  • edited April 2013
    I had ordered a cheeseburst pizza from this new dominos outlet. This outlet is hardly a kilometer away from my place.
    When I called up the store they say that the delivery boy had started long back and might have missed his way. Ridiculous! I could have as well gone to the store myself and had the pizza in much lesser time.
    I Rahul a resident of A-277, chattarpur enclave PH-I, New Delhi - 74
    ordered pizza online on 24/5/2013 at 11.13 am. They told that I will receive
    the dilevry in one hour as the location is far distant from the store. After 1 hour
    I called several time some picked up and sait its on the way. I talked to the
    delivery boy, he told I will reach in 5 minutes and then I called him again in
    10 minutes he said I will be there in few minutes and this goes on for 3 more
    times. And finally I didn't got the pizza. I called dominos and told I want to
    cancel this order they told I will give a call in 2 minutes, and they never called
    after 10 minutes I called them again and again they simply picked up and disconnected
    the phone. Then I called 68886888 and talked to somya who transfer the call
    to saket branch from where the pizza was getting delivered. I talked to Rahul
    (branch manager) and he told he will get back to me in a while after
    understanding the whole situation. I recieved a call from him in 3 minutes
    he told that there was problem with the bike of the delivery boy, but it was
    not I talked to him, he was roaming in my area he was not able to find the
    address I mean how some one with a punctured bike can roam. but still he
    told me that the money will be back in 7 to 10 business days to my account.
    i am also registered for by mobile number-9971537161. i kindly request you to look into the
    matter and take actions against the bad behavior of the staff. thank you.
  • edited June 2013
    Respected Sir/Madam
    I'm writing this complaint against Shimla Dominos regarding the offers that we get. Whenever we receive a message on our phone that their's an offer (like buy one get one free) and we go there happily just to hear that we don't know about any offer and we are not register online. If you will check the official website you will see that they are registered over there. I kindly request you to talk to them about the matter and end this problem.
    Yours sincerely,
    Aditya Chauhan

For replying please send your e-mail to addychauhan10@gmail.com
    This is to bring to your kind notice that Kolkata ballygunge branch never has boloroni cheesy crusts available in the evening's...they always say it got over in the day!...I don't understand if somebody wants to eat bolorini crusts in the evenings ...when else should they order if they want it in the evening
    Sir, I ordered double veg pizzas combo .... But after 50 min when I called them they said there is no order taken from me.... Jabki two times I confirmed my address nd phone number to them..... At 11 in night I had to go at dominoz nd again place order........ That night we have a birthday party of my mummy............. Nd that become horrible...... Only by dominoz....... FOR PROOF I HAVE PHONE RECORDINGS OF THAT DAY....... please put a strict action on them ...... Nd also inform me to....... Vasundhara, ghaziabad.... Sector 12....dominoz......
  • edited October 2013
    When I got the SMS that order online between 11am - 4 pm get 30% discount with discount code NET13, which you can see online also. But when I am putting this code NET13 as coupon code, Dominos is saying invalid code.I have captured all the screen shots.
  • edited November 2013
    I had visited the AS Rao Nagar Branch at 2030 hrs on 27 Nov.
    The scene at the counter was two persons standing and both on telephones taking the tele orders.
    The staff on the phones were oblivious to the persons standing on the counter waiting to give an order to eat at the restaurant only.
    this carried on for about 10-12 mins. i then asked the staff Mr pradeep that we were waiting to give an order but no response was given.

The people coming to Dominos are coming for the good food which is expensive too... this sort of behavior lets down the name and wastes the time of customers..

the recommendation is that this can be converted into a tele call centre only and the live customers be discouraged to come there.... this will avoid the disappointment by the children..
  • edited December 2013
    I am really disappointed in the quality and service of a Dominos pizza joint located Dumbus road, Pipload, Surat.

the order which I gave was not well cooked i.e. the base of the pizza was wet with cheese or ghee i don't know what and the taste was very sweet even after adding chilly flakes.

even after filing a complaint to the joint manager, I was re -issued half of the order but when I received the re-issued order, I was given the same pizzas again, with the same problems and taste.

I would like you to give a positive response from your side as soon as possible.
    kindly read and ensure that I should not face this kind of problem again.
  • edited January 2014
    I had this rough experience by Dominoes Pizza Powai two times.
    I ordered dominoes Pizza in Goregaon by using their mobile app. There is a bug in the Dominoes mobile app allows a user from Goregaon to place an order in Powai store (Powai store does not deliver to Goregaon location).

For the first time after waiting for an hour or so for the pizza to arrive,I called up at the dominoes store in Powai and they told me that they cannot deliver Pizza in Goregaon from Powai store. I requested them to call the Goregaon store and deliver the pizza but they told me it was not possible. I raised this complaint in the dominoes complaint section and the matter was closed with no action taken since it was a pay after delivery order.

The second time,that is today, I order a Pizza and again it got routed to Powai store. Aware of the previous experience, I called them up as soon as I placed the order and told them that I am from Goregaon and the order is placed at Powai store again. This time I made a payment through credit card. I called up two times to confirm my order.The stupid lady who received my call told me that my order will be delivered in an hour and it did not arrive. After two hours when I called them up, another lady picked up the call and told me that they cannot deliver the pizza since Powai branch cannot deliver to Goregaon.

I think that the staff at Powai office need to be taught a lesson as they have a monopoly they take customers for granted. Their arrogance and carelessness in dealing with people has crossed all limits and I would request some action be taken against the deliberately erring employee. I had already lodged a complaint with dominoes the last time, but they dont take complaints seriously.

Disgusted.
    (bejoypramanick@gmail.com)
  • edited January 2014
    sir/madam

on dec '30 2013 1:30 pm i ordered one small pizza farm house and 1 calazone . but sorry to say that the pizza was not baked it was the taste of dough and the topping are very bad not cooked well. and the sizes of vegetables you believe or not like 1 cm each. and the bathrooms and tables are very bad. i think the order no. was 15. pls we like domino's pizza very well but this type of situations give the bad impressions on you. pls rectify
  • edited February 2014
    I am a regular customer of domino in Delhi (MayurVihar-I ,pocket 4 (India ) but yesterday (14-02-2014) I have had a very bitter experience with them . I have ordered for 4 Regular HT PM BBQ and 3 Choc lava Cake vide order no 510 dated 14/02/2014 and the order time was mentioned as 9.06 PM ,while taken the order they were assured that because of the bad weather instead of 30 minutes they will take 60 minutes for delivery (1 hour),since after placed the order and after an hour we were chasing for pizza and finally the wait was over by 11 PM and by the time my both the kids were awake ( even though both of them were on sleepy mood ) and started eating . We were shocked that the Pizza what we got was actually a frozen Pizza ( they had made almost 4 to 5 hour back and kept it either at fridge or must have kept in the food carrier in Scooter. We were trying to reach their outlet at Mayurvihar Phase -1 thru their landline no but in vain and no one was picked up the phone, as they were expecting the compliant and as they did it intent ally . I will be taking this up with the relevant people to ensure the customer's interest should be protected and no other customer should face this type of casual and careless approach and attitude by domino’s people
  • edited March 2014
    I am Dr. Reetu Singhnand a regular customer of Dominos Rohini sector-11. After getting either under cooked or burnt pizza with no cheese for the seventh time today I finally decided to complain formally. It has become so frustratingto call dominos that now I probably wwon't be calling anymore but I have decided to sue Dominos Rohini sector-11 if I do not get a response soon.
  • edited June 2014
    Your incompetent store at masab tank harassed me and challenged my order. I had ordered 2 joy boxes that you can see in the bill they only delivered one and kept arguing and fighting for half hour. I'm diabetic and hypertensive. My bp and sugar are very high because of your franchise's employees and I will take you to court for this. I will sue your company for this.
    I have purchased two pizzas online on 5th september'14. your website said that if i pay online with mobikwik wallet then i'll get 15% cashback. the delivery time was 6p.m. and order time was 9/5/2014 12:24:54 PM. order no was 25.
    But after payment i did not received the cash back amount. i called to the phone no. 033-2460 5701 (gariahat) and also to your customer care 68886888. both are said you will get it after 24 hrs.
    After 24hrs I complaints here and you said """you will hear from us in the next 2 working days """
    Now i want to you is it your business policy to fraud customer by giving such offers. money is not the big issue here. it is the issue of forfeit.
    Here image could not be pasted so, i can not paste the offer image from the website.

Moon