Reliance Netconnect postpaid to prepaid conversion problem

ianandanianandan Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
Hello my reliance netconncet number is 9380856305 and I have post paid connection currently.
Now I requested to change it as the prepaid and visited thrice about the convertion but no proper response and conditioned as it need to be 96 minimum days to change (No such conditions informed prior), even after 96days they said come on billing date so it can be done.

For giving new connection they rushed to my house and given the USB kit with phone confirmations and documents sent through mail (Address & ID proff, Photograph) and now for other services they not even responding even I went personally to Reliance netconnect service centre in chennai - chromepet.
I need it to be rectified and want to convert postpaid to prepaid as postpaid connection given. thanks

Comments

• sudarshandnsudarshandn Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    Hello my reliance netconncet number is 7483097569 and I have post paid connection currently.
    Now I requested to change it as the prepaid
  • suresh5600suresh5600 Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    HELLO SIR,

MY RELIENCE NETCONNECT NUMBER IS 9373939846.I WANT TO CHAGE THIS POSTPAID CONNECTION INTO PERPAID CONNECTION FOR THAT I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN RELIENCE WORLD THAN ALSO THERE IS NO RESPONECE I HAVE VISITED 2 RELIENCE WORLD CENTER THEY ARE NOT GIVEING A GOOD RESPONCE THEY ARE WASTING MY TIME AND I HEVE COMPLAINT TO COUSTOMER CARE ALSO THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A REFERENCE NUMBER ALSO i,e 2777773548 . PLZ I RESPONCE ME FOR THIS COMPLAINT OTHERWISE I WILL NOT PAY A BILL TILL THE DATE I HAVE PAYED ALL BILL .
    I HOPE THAT U WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM ..
    THAINKYOU...
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    suresh5600 wrote: »
    HELLO SIR,

MY RELIENCE NETCONNECT NUMBER IS 9373939846.I WANT TO CHAGE THIS POSTPAID CONNECTION INTO PERPAID CONNECTION FOR THAT I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN RELIENCE WORLD THAN ALSO THERE IS NO RESPONECE I HAVE VISITED 2 RELIENCE WORLD CENTER THEY ARE NOT GIVEING A GOOD RESPONCE THEY ARE WASTING MY TIME AND I HEVE COMPLAINT TO COUSTOMER CARE ALSO THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A REFERENCE NUMBER ALSO i,e 2777773548 . PLZ I RESPONCE ME FOR THIS COMPLAINT OTHERWISE I WILL NOT PAY A BILL TILL THE DATE I HAVE PAYED ALL BILL .
    THAINKYOU...

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Cheers,

RCOMcare
    edited May 2012
    suresh5600 wrote: »
    HELLO SIR,

THAINKYOU...

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • edited June 2012
    sir I want to disconnect my post paid net connection A/c no.500002031033.but still i am getting my bill.please do the needful.
  • R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    sir I want to disconnect my post paid net connection A/c no.500002031033.but still i am getting my bill.please do the needful.

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Cheers,

RCOMcare
  • R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member
    edited June 2012

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • edited July 2012
    Hello Sir/Mam,

I am S.L.Sinna Lakshmanan.I have Reliance net connection (Data Card) in post paid connections.

Now i requested to you i want to change the Post Paid to Prepaid.

My Reliance net connct number : 9381942783 Relationship No. :500003810362.

Pls do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

S.L.Sinna Laksmanan
    Mobile : 94869 282121
  • edited August 2012
    Hello sir,

my relience netconnect number is 9380128478.i want to chage this postpaid connection into perpaid connection for that i have wasted so much time in relience world than also there is no responece i have visited 2 relience world center they are not giveing a good responce they are wasting my time and i heve complaint to coustomer care plz i responce me for this complaint otherwise i will not pay a bill till the date i have payed all bill .
    I hope that u will take action against them ..
    Thainkyou...
  • R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    loganathan wrote: »
    Hello sir,

my relience netconnect number is 9380128478.i want to chage this postpaid connection into perpaid connection for that i have wasted so much time in relience world than also there is no responece i have visited 2 relience world center they are not giveing a good responce they are wasting my time and i heve complaint to coustomer care plz i responce me for this complaint otherwise i will not pay a bill till the date i have payed all bill .
    Thainkyou...

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOMcare
  • edited August 2012
    Hello my reliance netconncet number is 9381964867 and I have using post paid connection currently.
    Now I requested to change prepaid connection
    edited August 2012
    loganathan wrote: »
    Hello sir,

Thainkyou...

" Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOMcare
    "
  • desmataksdesmataks Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi,

My data card no. is 9310095144 and I gave first request to convert it to prepaid on 9-aug-2012. Finally after many follow-ups Service request no. 185135943 was created for the same on 14-aug-12.

After wasting 13 days finally it is converted to prepaid yesterday as confirmed by customer care but in the system still showing as postpaid. Now the problem is that I am not able to use internet through my data card because I cannot recharge it until unless system starts showing it as prepaid.

I am not getting any positive response from reliance customer care.
  • edited August 2012
    HELLO SIR,

MY RELIENCE NETCONNECT NUMBER IS 9312402973.I WANT TO CHAGE THIS POSTPAID CONNECTION INTO PERPAID CONNECTION FOR THAT I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN RELIENCE WORLD THAN ALSO THERE IS NO RESPONECE I HAVE VISITED 2 RELIENCE WORLD CENTER THEY ARE NOT GIVEING A GOOD RESPONCE THEY ARE WASTING MY TIME AND I HEVE COMPLAINT TO COUSTOMER CARE ALSO THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A REFERENCE NUMBER ALSO i,e 2777773548 . PLZ I RESPONCE ME FOR THIS COMPLAINT OTHERWISE I WILL NOT PAY A BILL TILL THE DATE I HAVE PAYED ALL BILL .
    THAINKYOU...
    edited August 2012
    HELLO SIR,

MY RELIENCE NETCONNECT NUMBER IS 9312402973.I WANT TO CHAGE THIS POSTPAID CONNECTION INTO PERPAID CONNECTION FOR THAT I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN RELIENCE WORLD THAN ALSO THERE IS NO RESPONECE I HAVE VISITED 2 RELIENCE WORLD CENTER THEY ARE NOT GIVEING A GOOD RESPONCE THEY ARE WASTING MY TIME AND I HEVE COMPLAINT TO COUSTOMER CARE ALSO THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A REFERENCE NUMBER ALSO i,e 2777773548 . PLZ I RESPONCE ME FOR THIS COMPLAINT OTHERWISE I WILL NOT PAY A BILL TILL THE DATE I HAVE PAYED ALL BILL .
    THAINKYOU...
    "Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOMcare"
    edited August 2012
    desmataks wrote: »
    Hi,

My data card no. is 9310095144 and I gave first request to convert it to prepaid on 9-aug-2012. Finally after many follow-ups Service request no. 185135943 was created for the same on 14-aug-12.

After wasting 13 days finally it is converted to prepaid yesterday as confirmed by customer care but in the system still showing as postpaid. Now the problem is that I am not able to use internet through my data card because I cannot recharge it until unless system starts showing it as prepaid.

"Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOMcare"
  • edited August 2012
    how much time it will take to convert from prepaid to post paid
    edited August 2012
    desmataks wrote: »
    Hi,

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOMcare
    edited September 2012
    HELLO SIR,

THAINKYOU...

Dear Customer,

We tried calling you but we were unable to reach you. We wish to inform you in case you want to migrate to prepaid you need to all your outstanding dues and visit Reliance Mobile Store along with the required documents (i.e One Colour Photo, photo ID and address proof).

Cheers,

RCOMcare
  • edited September 2012
    Hello my reliance netconncet number is 9393924186 and I have post paid connection currently.
    Now I requested to change it as the prepaid
  • edited October 2012
    Hello Sir/Mam,

I am Ramesh Kannan. I have Reliance net connection (Data Card) in post paid connection.

Pls do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kannan
    +91 9094788300
  • edited October 2012
    Hello,

Recently I took the Reliance Datacard, but the agent has not informed me about the PostPaid/Prepaid Connection, he has just taken the signature of me in the application form and gave me the Postpaid datacard. But I want the Prepaid Reliance datacard. How can I migrate the plan from Postpaid to Prepaid, can any one Suggest me. Now the agent is not responding to my call, it is very bad to behave like that. I am very much thankfull .

Thanks,
    Kusuma.
  • edited October 2012
    sir i want to change my plan from postpaid to prepaid immediately . if not possible then next month i want my net connection to be disconnected.thank you
    edited November 2012
    Hello,

Recently I took the Reliance Datacard, but the agent has not informed me about the PostPaid/Prepaid Connection, he has just taken the signature of me in the application form and gave me the Postpaid datacard. But I want the Prepaid Reliance datacard. How can I migrate the plan from Postpaid to Prepaid, can any one Suggest me. Now the agent is not responding to my call, it is very bad to behave like that. I am very much thankfull .

Thanks,
    Kusuma.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare
  • edited December 2012
    HELLO TEAM,

MY RELIANCE NET CONNECT NUMBER or subscriber number is 9326336567 .I WANT TO CHANGE THIS POSTPAID CONNECTION INTO PREPAID CONNECTION FOR THAT I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN RELIANCE WORLD THAN ALSO THERE IS NO RESPONSE , I COMPLAINED TO CUSTOMER CARE ALSO BUT MY NET CONNECT NOT YET CONVERTED FROM POSTPAID TO PREPAID , PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP .

MY CONTACT NUMBER : 91 9923203014 / 91 9881469987
    THANK YOU...
  • R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    QAMRUL wrote: »
    HELLO TEAM,

MY RELIANCE NET CONNECT NUMBER or subscriber number is 9326336567 .I WANT TO CHANGE THIS POSTPAID CONNECTION INTO PREPAID CONNECTION FOR THAT I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN RELIANCE WORLD THAN ALSO THERE IS NO RESPONSE , I COMPLAINED TO CUSTOMER CARE ALSO BUT MY NET CONNECT NOT YET CONVERTED FROM POSTPAID TO PREPAID , PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP .

MY CONTACT NUMBER : 91 9923203014 / 91 9881469987
    THANK YOU...

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care
  • edited December 2012
    Hello Sir/Mam,

I am Sanjeev Reddy.I have Reliance net connect+ (Data Card) in post paid connections.

My Reliance net connct number : 7483350979 Relationship No. :500004448151.

Pls do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeev Reddy
  • edited January 2013
    Sir,
    Iam a reliance prepaid datacard holder. I didn't get any information about usage. what should I do? My net connection number is 9372627286
  • edited January 2013
    hi my net connect no is 9375620030 it was a connection taken on an advance payment for three months with unlimited usage. The billing was supposed to happen after the tenure was over. We did not receive any mail regarding the bill and suddenly a cumulative bill for two months have been sent with penalty for late payment. The 3G service was promised which was also not rendered in Valsad region when i went to the reliance web world, they said it cant be done, so i too had put the bill amount on hold. now i m getting calls for payments and nobody is telling me how the conversion can happen. Is this the kind of service that reliance provides?
    edited January 2013
    hi my net connect no is 9375620030 it was a connection taken on an advance payment for three months with unlimited usage. The billing was supposed to happen after the tenure was over. We did not receive any mail regarding the bill and suddenly a cumulative bill for two months have been sent with penalty for late payment. The 3G service was promised which was also not rendered in Valsad region when i went to the reliance web world, they said it cant be done, so i too had put the bill amount on hold. now i m getting calls for payments and nobody is telling me how the conversion can happen. Is this the kind of service that reliance provides?

Dear Customer,

Regards,

RCOMcare