Fraud by Landmark Builder

edited August 2014 in Miscellaneous
Respected Sir / Madam,

I wish to draw your kind attention that I had invested Rs.35.65 Lacs in 2007 with Landmark Builders, Gurgaon for Shops in their project “Landmark the Mall” in Sector 66, Gurgaon. The builder & broker promised us in written they will give the possession of that shops in December – 2010. The Builder had not constructed the same even they had not start their construction yet & refuses to refund my hard earned money without any valid reasons. Even he has no approval plan for this project. For the last two years, I am running from here & there, to all administrative state levels without any results. The builder says that he is not going to refund & do what ever I can . The builder has political lineage – he is related to someone belonging to the ruling party of Haryana Govt. I have enough evidence of this. The owner of this group is Mr. Sandeep Chiller. His office address is

M/s Landmark Apartments Pvt. Ltd
17, Vipul Square
Sushant Lok, Phase-I
Gurgaon (Haryana)
Tel. : 0124-4380000
I sold my house to pay installments here. My husband is also got mental shock from this fraud with us. He is not physically fit to go here & there. Our children are also too small yet.
This investment was our whole life investment. Please help me against the fraud builder & help me to get back my hard earned money.

Any one who wants to join hand with me against this builder contact me.

Regards,

Pushpa Negi
pushpa_negi2011@yahoo.com

Comments

• edited May 2014
    This is to highlight regarding the fraud projects that Landmark Builders are running and holding investors money.. I had put my money in one of their projects that was coming up in sector 81.. They assured that all approvals are in place and the project would be soon launched. However, on enquiries we found out that various required approvals
    for launch of the project were yet not in place , and accordingly the Landmark group had illegally started the booking of the apartments in violation of the law which prohibits booking of apartments at the pre launch stage. They have been constantly delaying the project launch and even do not have the license for the same yet..

we had decided to withdraw from the scheme and had intimated to them immediately. It has been over an year now and there has been no response from the builder on return of our money.. We have been constantly pushing but they keep delaying saying that it will take another 2-3 months...

Dont ever investment with this fraud landmark group in any projects... it is a complete fraud company and they only want to hold on the others hard earned money...

Regards
    S K Gupta
    cbst.skgupta@gmail.com
  • edited July 2014
    This is to highlight regarding the fraud projects that Landmark Builders are running and holding investors money.. I had put my money in one of their projects that was coming up in sector 81.. They assured that all approvals are in place and the project would be soon launched. However, on enquiries we found out that various required approvals
    for launch of the project were yet not in place , and accordingly the Landmark group had illegally started the booking of the apartments in violation of the law which prohibits booking of apartments at the pre launch stage. They have been constantly delaying the project launch and even do not have the license for the same yet..

we had decided to withdraw from the scheme and had intimated to them immediately. It has been over an year now and there has been no response from the builder on return of our money.. We have been constantly pushing but they keep delaying saying that it will take another 2-3 months...

Dont ever investment with this fraud landmark group in any projects... it is a complete fraud company and they only want to hold on the others hard earned money...

Regards
    Ajay Bansal
    ajaybansal1980@gmail.com
  • edited August 2014

Reagads

Rishi Chadha
    rishidiana@rediffmail.com